• Rating 1.17/10 73 reviews

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member
    Super Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Super Warehouse contact information

• Address: 6779 Mesa Ridge Rd Ste 200 San Diego, CA
    • Contact: service@superwarehouse.com
    • Phone: 858-764-8900
    • Customer Support: 1-800-814-5410
    • Business Hours: 5am to 6pm PT Mon - Fri 9am to 3pm PT Saturday Closed Sun
    • Fax: 858-453-9200

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Placed an order on 1/17/14 - received an email on 1/24/14 stating the order was cancelled due to availability. It's fine that they were out of stock, but 7 days for notification is ridiculous!!!!"

"Placed on order online. Had a callback from them, at which time they confirmed stock.
Calling 4 days later to find out the status of the order, turned out they didn't have any stock after all -- and did not bother to advise me of the problem, all the while maintaining $8000+ hold on my credit card.

"07-06-11, Wednesday, placed an order with Superwarehouse for toners, 715.44. 07-07-11, called Superwarehouse to have the toners expited for a cost of 35.99. They stated they would do that and send over a "new invoice". Concerned because they were sending another invoice, I specifically stated they were not to bill me again, and just the 35.99. 07-19-11, Saturday, Yep, you guess it, Superwarehouse had applied a second "pending charge", for 751.43, that overdrew my account, and left me with no money for the weekend. If that wasn't enough, my account showed both charges, both amounts on hold, a negative on my bank account, and Superwarehouse said it was the banks fault. Superwarehouse wouldn't comply with what the bank required to remove the second amount, nor would they co-operate. After over 3 hours, of e-mails, phone calls, a visit to my bank twice, the bank suggest I file a fraud complaint against Superwarehouse. Only after all this did they finally call the bank to have the amount removed and credited back to my account. This is a buyer beware, you do not want to do business with a company this unethical. They would not admit fault, hence the bank would have been responsible for all the nsf charges. Superwarehouse does not want to held accountable for their actions. This has got to be my worst purchasing experience in 10 years. Buy at your own risk from Superwarehouse. I would give them a negative 5 if I could.

None of the response below from Superwarehouse is accurate. I have the documentation to prove everything I said, and the bank did not tell me anything. I am an accountant for over 30 years, and have seen these bait and switch acts several times, so when they said they were sending me a second invoice, I very clearly stated they were not to bill a second time, but only to bill for the shipping cost, as I had already paid. It doesn't really matter what the bank did or did not do. Superwarehouse held funds they did not have authorization to hold, this is call fraud by any name. They should have only billed for the shipping cost. Also, they did not, get back to me right when I called. I had been trying to reach them all weekend, never heard from anyone. Typical of such an unethical company, pass the buck for your mistakes. Look at all the other complaints. Similar.

"Superwarehouse fixed my problem. "

modified review This review was modified by eminbahadir on May 13 2011 09:49:04 PM

"Ordered three toner cartridges Late last week. Came in today just like the confirmation said. Got the right OEM brand for a third less than the distributor just across the street. I was nervous after seeing some negative reviews after placing my order, but I'm nervous no more. Guess where I'll be getting my toner from now on. Superwarehouse. Thanks guys."

"This company is the worst. Horrible service, terrible delivery. Just look at all of the other bad reviews...wish I had found this site before ordering. Run away! Don't even think about ordering from them."

"Watch out!! This company advertises the retail version of Windows 7 and shows pictures of it on all screens but on the last screen, in small print, they say this is OEM software! Deceptive! And then they will not accept return of unopened box."

modified review This review was modified by marquiscmw on October 27 2009 09:12:07 AM

"I will be very grateful if someone could assist me return an amount of $5475 I have transferred to a USA based company ( Superwarehouse Enterprises Inc) www.superwarehouse.com in April this year 2009 for the supply of HP Designjet T1100 Plotter and its freight cost back into my account.

One of our clients needed a wide format printer to facilitate their work and requested us to supply the product to them. After surfing the internet for a company in USA to purchased the product, we saw Superwarehouse Inc. We communicated on the internet with them and they promised to send the product to us within one week after receipt of the cost and the freight to Accra.

I received a quotation from them prepared by one of their sales person called Jay. I told them I do business with China, Hong Kong and UAE but now needed a reliable company in the USA to get all my supply because of the quality of the IT products. They assured me of their readiness to transact business with me and even sent me some of their price list.

After I was convinced, I instructed my bankers ( Prudential Bank Ltd.) to effect payment from my Forex Personal Account covering the cost and the freight. Soon after the wire of the fund, the company inform me that the product I paid for was accidentally sold out to another company and promised get me another one. The product never came. I requested for a refund but the company has since refused to return my money to me as at today 14th August 2009 .

I have written a letter to my bankers to return the fund only to be told that, the company is not willing to return the money back into my account.

The company have also refused to reply to my calls and Emails. My sale agent is Jay and my order number is 041775776.

Can someone assist me get my money back from them?

Seth
Accra-Ghana, Africa

"I ordered the following replacement lamp for $306US on April 23rd:
- VLT-XD205LP MITSUBISHI REPLACEMENT LAMP FOR XD205R AND SD205R
(SuperWarehouse Order # 20421627709)
Their Order Processor Mondona Khaledi told me the item was not present in theirwarehouse on May 16th.
He cancelled my order and proposed a refund on May 22nd.
He told me the refund should be done within 7-10 business days on May 26th.
Then that it should be done at the end of the week on June 23rd.
He apologized and assured me the request was transferred to SuperWarehouse accounting department on July 7th.
Now he is pretending I should fill a PayPal Complaint to get my refund, even so he must know Paypal automatically close cases after 45 days.
This business behavior is in clear breach of the basic consumer rights and harmful to their company reputation.

"I submitted an order to this company on 4/21, did not get the product in time I was told, cancelled it on 5/4, and have yet to get a refund on my order. Have called countless times, only to be told it would process within 72 hours, and yet, nothing. I have also filed a claim with the BBB in San Diego, and a copy of my complaint has been sent to the company and was told they had 30 days to respond. No word on that yet either.
If you value your money, time, and sanity, DO NOT do business with this company.

modified review This review was modified by MJMill57 on July 02 2009 08:18:50 AM

"Superwarehouse should be shut down and investagated. I made a return over 2months ago and have yet to see my money back on my debit card. From what they tell me, they have alot of returns and are backed up. So, with all the money that they are suppose to return but have been sitting on for the past couple of months...Who's pocket is the interest going into? I am so fed up with this whole thing that I posted an ad in Craigslist where I live in Vegas and will fill you in a little more about what I have had to deal with. Here is what it says:

This is something that I think everyone should know. A few months ago, I placed an order with Superwarehouse.com When I got my order, I realized that I did not need it. So I returned it according to there policy. They received that return on April 16, 2009. After waiting a few weeks, I emailed them. After several emails and getting no where, I began to call. With every call just like with the emails, I was given a different story each and every time. It is now June 25, 2009, and still no money back on my credit card. So with another call this morning comes yet another story change, and on top of that, the person with whom I just spoke with (and apparently have spoken with on several other occasions) begins to express to me her irritation due to the fact that I have called so many time to find out where my money is, and when It will be returned to my card.

So, if you are planning on placing an order with this company, I would think twice about it, or make sure that what ever you do order you plan on keeping.

"Ordered two printers. About two weeks after, having received no notification on shipping, I called. They told me it is processed and should be shipped soon. A week later I called again. They said there's a problem and I should call again. I called again, and again, and again, and finally was told they don't carry this item anymore. I asked for the order to be cancelled, was forwarded to another extension, where noone ever picked up. Called again to have the order cancelled (since I'm leaving the country in a few days), and was told they can't do it immediately, but I will get an email about the cancellation within the next day. 3 days later, I didn't get the email.
Don't ever order there.

"I too am having the exact same problem - place a order and after 2 weeks no shipment so I cancel. Here it is 1 month after the cancellation and still no refund. I was told it would take 10 -14 business days to process the refund. That time frame has come and gone. This sounds like a scam and maybe the States Attarney should be informed of this since there so many of same complaints."

"This is an edit of my previous insert. I was very upset that I did not receive my purchase item and even more upset that the invoice number could not be found after 12 days. I have the initial receipt from 5/18/09, but to date I have not received anything. The only thing that happened was that my charged amount was removed from my account. No contact...The $24.98 was just removed. I went directly to Canon and for the Canon PG 30 print cartridge. It also originated from California and I got it in three days! I'm disappointed with Super Warehouse and I don't think I will order anything from them again. It's sad because I was very happy with their service at first. But it's June 14th, the money was removed from my account and nothing was mailed. What a big consumer letdown!"

modified review This review was modified by upsetflightatt on June 14 2009 07:24:26 AM

"PLEASE DO NOT under ANY circumstances try to make a purchase from Super Warehouse. I placed two orders with Super Warehouse and had to end up canceling my order because they were taking way too long to ship the merchandise. I believe the items were on backorder, but they failed to mention this. However, my credit card was charged twice for both orders. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still have not gotten a refund. I have called them at least 20 times throughout this entire ordeal. If they don't process my refund within the next week, I am going to call my credit card company and my attorney. Now I understand why they don't email cancellation confirmations. This online store is despicable in my opinion, and this has been the worst online experience I have EVER had!! I say we all get together and file a class action lawsuit against them. I hope they go out of business after everyone gets their money back."