• Address: 3944 Murphy Canyon Road C106, San Diego, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.65/10 3.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Horrible experience with this order. Called 3 times to check status of my order and was told the same exact thing every time..."order is in process and request sent to the warehouse". I was promised a call back each time with a status update and never received a call back. Never any managers around to escalate the issue. Even offered to pick up the item myself and was told its not allowed...sad part is that our location is only 15 minutes away from the stocked warehouse. As of today we still have yet to receive our shipment. Needless to say our company will never order form this online store again."

"Still waiting on order placed nearly one month ago."

"Love your prices and your customer service. Communication on the status of orders is awful! An email with tracking information is sorely needed. The information on the website regarding order shipments is vague at best

"I placed an order with Superwarehouse on September 19 and the order still was not shipped by the evening of September 30. FOR THAT REASON, I HAVE CANCELED THE ORDER BY LEAVING A VOICEMAIL AND I HEREBY CANCEL IT AGAIN."

"Has never arrived could you check on it!!!!#"

"When placing the order (from my shopping cart), it gave me a 404 error twice. It never gave me a confirmation number.
I called customer service at {800-814-5410} -3, Ernie said the order went through once. So the e-commerce site placed the order without giving me an order number. This is disturbing.

"Why cancel my order say me plz ?"

"Terrible service. Ordered last night and this morning got an email saying they had a prices error and my order was cancelled. Then it said I could re-order. Went back and the printer was $50 more. My opinion is DO NOT BUY from this company if they are pulling stuff like this."

"I found superwarehouse.com while searching for a seller of 3.5" floppy disks. There are still several major sites where you can get your hands on 3.5" floppy disks these days, but superwarehouse offered them for a much lower price than any other site I could find (around $4.50 per 10-pack of Verbatim DataLife diskettes, vs. anywhere from around $8.00 to $10.00 for the same product).
When I calculated shipping and realized I could get half-again as much product for less money at superwarehouse as I could get through sites with more brand recognition, I did some research into the site to get a sense of whether it was reputable and everything. It all looked good to me, so I placed the order.
A couple of days later, I got a call from a customer service rep asking whether I planned to make more purchases in the near future, had revolving supply needs, etc. Since I bought these for personal use, I didn't have need of their business services, but it seemed to me like they have a serious interest in establishing lasting business relationships through catered service.
A week later, I checked the status of my shipment and saw that it was still "in picking", which made me slightly nervous, but since I never expect anything I order online to arrive in less than two full weeks from the date of order, I wasn't sweating it.
Lo and behold, that evening I get home to find a box waiting for me on the front porch. I opened up the box and found exactly what I'd ordered: sealed, undamaged and as described, with the packing slip. The empty space of the shipping box these diskettes were shipped in was filled with those inflated plastic bag things to keep the product from bounding around. There wasn't anything separating the boxes of diskettes themselves from the inner surface of the shipping package, but the containers were all completely undamaged so I didn't sweat it.
I cracked open one of the boxes of diskettes and tried a couple out. They work as expected.
Overall, a completely satisfactory experience. Especially considering that I was ordering a more-or-less obsolete technology for a really low price, I didn't realistically know what to expect, but superwarehouse came through.
In this day and age, a business that delivers on their promises is the exception, so I consider superwarehouse to be one of those companies I would especially keep in mind if I'm in the market for the goods they carry in the future.

"I was completely disappointed by our service with Super Warehouse. Not only did you give me the wrong fuser kit option. But I was told 3 different times it would be shipped out. Then when I called back today 07/10/2014 (order placed 07/04/2014) I would be charged a restocking fee for the wrong fuser kit and it would be shipped out until later for the correct one. I was told by Eddie that he was supposed to call me back regarding the order yesterday but didn't. So I have asked that the order be cancelled, my card to be credited and have discontinued our years of service with Super Warehouse. We have been ordering with Super Warehouse since 2006 and since the site change we have had nothing but problems. We will no longer order from them."

"Hello Super Warehouse

I ordered an HP laptop with Order Number: 650308
Order Placed: June 09, 2014
Shipping Address is Hilda Byerly
1123 Johnsontown Road
Thomasville, NC 27360 ......

I did not hear anything from you guys please whats going on....? It's a month now.

"the new site will take some getting used to, but I find it is not as user friendly as previously."

"Order a week ago and still haven't seen my product and customer service has NO idea why product didn't ship or what the status of my order is. Very dissatisfied, probably canceling this order and ordering somewhere else."

"Super warehouse is super."

"Great experience. I ordered and order filled and shipped quickly"

Super Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Super Warehouse is a merchant member
Super Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.