• Address: 3944 Murphy Canyon Road C106, San Diego, CA

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Good quality and easy to order."

"The check out interface never described sales tax (something we as a government agency cannot pay) once we processed our order the sales tax was added long after declaring a total that did not include sales tax.

Most internet sales have a tax exempt option since hte federal government is the largest purchases of all supplies. Might be a good idea to add that.

Suffice to say I need someone to call me ASAP to either remove the sales tax from the credit card order or to cancel the order all together.

Out tax exempt ID #140001349

Also because we are a gov't agency the card holder is:
Jim_MacDonald@nps.gov
and I am
Matthew_Holmes@nps.gov

Please email me (and cc Jim) if you can resolve this without a phone call. If not PLEASE$ CALL ME (Matthew) ASAP @ 925-330-7653 or 415-254-3546

We will not be able to accept delivery of this is not resolved. Sorry.

"DON'T BUY HERE.

They did a bait and switch on me.

I had CALLED to confirm item was in stock. They swore I would get the item pictured.

I did not!

It cost me double for the lesser quality crap I received.

The same crap they sent me is sold at Amazon for half price, which qualifies for 2- day delivery instead of twelve days Superwarehouse delivery time to deliver here in California. (They are in San Diego).

"this has been the worst expireance I've ever had with a simple order...every time I called about the order I would lhera "It will be there tommorow" and still I wait??????? If you have to order something you don't need this is the place to go. Good luck getting your order on time..."

"I Ordered ink January 9th but never received, please call me at (856)786-3016 or (856)266-0601...
Thanks
Michelle Rodi

"I was pleased to get my order so quick given the holiday season."

"cancelled why? I was waiting for it - the least thing you could do is let me know
the credit card is valid - so why?
still would like what I ordered

"I had to call to find out that they were out of stock of what I ordered and wouldn't be able to get it before Christmas. This was unacceptable. Horrible!!!!!"

"Worst place to buy in the world it took them 1 week to tell me they will not be able to deliver on time, the supervisor did not even care about my order and now I lost one week and need to look for another place to purchase the items I needed."

"Bad Experience. First charged my credit card, then after 20 minutes sent Email stating pricing error and cancelling order.
Just "forgot" to credit back my credit card.
Tried to call them and was told that, "everybody out to lunch".
Do not deal with them!!

"Horrible experience with this order. Called 3 times to check status of my order and was told the same exact thing every time..."order is in process and request sent to the warehouse". I was promised a call back each time with a status update and never received a call back. Never any managers around to escalate the issue. Even offered to pick up the item myself and was told its not allowed...sad part is that our location is only 15 minutes away from the stocked warehouse. As of today we still have yet to receive our shipment. Needless to say our company will never order form this online store again."

"Still waiting on order placed nearly one month ago."

"Love your prices and your customer service. Communication on the status of orders is awful! An email with tracking information is sorely needed. The information on the website regarding order shipments is vague at best

"I placed an order with Superwarehouse on September 19 and the order still was not shipped by the evening of September 30. FOR THAT REASON, I HAVE CANCELED THE ORDER BY LEAVING A VOICEMAIL AND I HEREBY CANCEL IT AGAIN."

"Has never arrived could you check on it!!!!#"

Share Super Warehouse's store rating

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member
Super Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!