Stores > Super Warehouse

• Customer Support: 1-800-814-5410
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM to 5:00PM EDT Monday - Friday
    • Fax: 858-453-9200

Very shady business practices

"I placed an order for 2 UPS devices from Super Warehouse on 10/4. 3 hours later the order was canceled. Upon inquiring as to why it was canceled they pointed me to their terms and conditions noting it has further information about pricing errors. I searched the terms and conditions for the word "pricing" and "errors" and there were zero hits so I asked them again. They copied and pasted a section of the terms and conditions, which again did not list the words "pricing" or "errors" so I asked them again and they responded that it does mean they can can change them after an order has been placed (even though it does not say that). Sure, if they want to change website prices, they have every right to do that as a business but nothing in their terms and conditions says they can cancel an order after it has been placed because they just feel like changing the price. When somebody buys something, they buy it, the reseller sells it. Well, not these people.

HIGHLY recommend staying away from these jokers. Too bad zero star is not an option.

This review was modified by MountainMan2016 on October 05 2016 09:29:35 AM

"We have had nothing but struggles. Items ordered were damaged. Returned. Would not give credit for returned items. Now they are no longer answering calls always go to voicemail. We have been given nothing but the run around. If I could I would give them a 0 start rating - but it does not allow me to. "

This review was modified by Unhappycustomer5000 on September 14 2016 02:35:48 PM

Can't go lower than 0? Too bad!

"Monday will mark the third week of waiting for my desk...the customer support is rude and uncaring and the shipping companies they rely on are even worse.

The price of the desk i was interested in seemed like a really great value for what it was and i was really to get it...3 weeks later, after being told it would only take a couple days to get to me...i could not be more disappointed in this horrible company.

Just hope i even get my desk...someday.

"Be very careful when ordering from these people, Dawn Hobbs at 1-858-764-8900 x101Dawn@superwarehouse.com will make her customers pay for their employees mistakes! I have been buying things here a few times over the past year and I have had two issues. Once the shipping took two weeks longer than they said it would and then this time I called their customer support before making a purchase about a phone headset purchase I was wanting to make. I asked VERY specific questions as to whether this device that I was buying was all I would need to use the headset. The employee at Super Warehouse stated several times that it was all that i needed, even looking up my phone model number. So I went ahead and bought it and when it arrived the invoice said "spare headset"...thinking it was a mistake I called them and let them know that they did not sent the rest of the device. At that time they stated that the base was sold as a set and that I had purchased only the headset with the help of their employee. I asked to buy just the base separately and they said this was not possible, that I would need to buy the set. I asked them to price match another online seller or a local store since their price was much more and they said no. So I asked them (Dawn) to send a shipping label and she said we will need to pay for the return shipping costs because their policy is to only pay for shipping for a damaged product, not for one their employee incorrectly said was complete and ready for use. Upon further review of this company I SHOULD have known better because they have a 1.8 out of 10 rating! This is worse than I expected but I see a lot of horrible reviews and I will be submitting this business to the Better Business Bureau, Yelp, and any other way I can find to warn people of this companies scandalous behaviors! So not only are they charging me to send their product back, they are also charging a 15% re-stocking fee because they screwed up! I am warning you, PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE!!!!! "

This review was modified by ErinWakefield on January 26 2016 09:50:36 AM

"Had to call company to get an ETA on purchase which was a Christmas present for my husband. Arrived in a timely manner, but only to have pictures and description of enclosed product plastered all over the outside of the box. Did I mention that it was a Christmas present for my husband? Needless to say, he now knows what I got him. Will not order gifts from this site again, will instead use amazon.com, who are smart enough to NOT display what are in their pkgs."

This review was modified by kfomail on December 07 2015 02:37:38 PM

"The order was processed and handled in a timely fashion. However, I never received a tracking number and was not provided an ETA date. With today's technology that is expected. Nevertheless, the part came within a few days of my order and it was accurate. Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong part....and this is where Super Warehouse failed in the customer service arena. There is a 15% restocking fee for a part that retails at $13.48. It is not the cost that is the problem....it is the principal! I was willing to order the correct part from them but not now. Who has restocking fees anymore?! For a measly $1.35 you lost all of my future business. The principals of this business should really focus on the consumer more and the bottom line will follow. Focus on the bottom line first and ignore customer service and you will have to be content being a lower performer. "

"Good quality and easy to order."

"The check out interface never described sales tax (something we as a government agency cannot pay) once we processed our order the sales tax was added long after declaring a total that did not include sales tax.

Most internet sales have a tax exempt option since hte federal government is the largest purchases of all supplies. Might be a good idea to add that.

Suffice to say I need someone to call me ASAP to either remove the sales tax from the credit card order or to cancel the order all together.

Out tax exempt ID #140001349

Also because we are a gov't agency the card holder is:
and I am

Please email me (and cc Jim) if you can resolve this without a phone call. If not PLEASE$ CALL ME (Matthew) ASAP @ 925-330-7653 or 415-254-3546

We will not be able to accept delivery of this is not resolved. Sorry.

They did a bait and switch on me.

I had CALLED to confirm item was in stock. They swore I would get the item pictured.

I did not!

It cost me double for the lesser quality crap I received.

The same crap they sent me is sold at Amazon for half price, which qualifies for 2- day delivery instead of twelve days Superwarehouse delivery time to deliver here in California. (They are in San Diego).

"this has been the worst expireance I've ever had with a simple order...every time I called about the order I would lhera "It will be there tommorow" and still I wait??????? If you have to order something you don't need this is the place to go. Good luck getting your order on time..."

"I Ordered ink January 9th but never received, please call me at (856)786-3016 or (856)266-0601...
Michelle Rodi

"I was pleased to get my order so quick given the holiday season."

"cancelled why? I was waiting for it - the least thing you could do is let me know
the credit card is valid - so why?
still would like what I ordered

"I had to call to find out that they were out of stock of what I ordered and wouldn't be able to get it before Christmas. This was unacceptable. Horrible!!!!!"

"Worst place to buy in the world it took them 1 week to tell me they will not be able to deliver on time, the supervisor did not even care about my order and now I lost one week and need to look for another place to purchase the items I needed."

Share Super Warehouse's store rating

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Warehouse is not a merchant member
Super Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!