Stores > Super Smart Electronics LLC
  • Super Smart Ele

8am-5pm mon-Fri
      Support@SuperSmartElectronics.com

Voice your opinion! Review Super Smart Electronics LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Run while you still haven't signed!!!!!

"This crooked realtor/ investor, Alexander Malykhin of Keller Williams (owner of Super Smart Electronics LLC) turn my great experience of being a first time homebuyer in to the worst first year of my life.VICTORIA STRICKLER - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY aka Royalty Title is a licensed contractor as well that helped him to file permits that were denied for remodel listing herself as the contractor. I have had a LICENSED electrition tearing my house apart for the past week finding electrical wires not in junction boxes, exposed, and are aluminum straight to copper without correct protective caps to do so. The electrician advised me this was a fire waiting to happen and illegal to do work this way. I have pictures and paperwork of it all which i can hapilly provide upon request. Not to mention the huge costs. I will be seeking legal coincil as well for any actions I may have. FOR YOUR SAFTEY AND YOUR FAMILES NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH EITHER OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!"

2013-11-03

"It was good I found what I needed, received it in a reasonable amount of time shipping, and the product works. Keep up the good work."

2012-07-26

"Great!! Time and time again. Thank you."

2012-05-19

"I'M VERY PLEASE TO FIND A WEB SITE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED1
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES.
MR. FRANK DIAZ

2011-07-27

"Super Smart Electronics LLC company very good company I always buy from them. all recommend pay attention to seriously, in relation to customers."

2011-07-26

"I purchased a Fujifilm S5 pro from super smart electronics this month. I had shopped around the internet for the camera prior. I found the price at super smart electronics excellent. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived at my home. I am extremely happy with my camera and even happier that i got it at such a good price.
Their web site was easy to navigate. The product pictures and description were very clear and descriptive enough that i knew what i was getting. The checkout was simple. I was able to choose how i wanted it shipped and i was able to track my package. Great camera.

2010-09-01

"I've bought from this company for 3 years now and I've received nothing but excellent customer service and excellent products from them. The inks and ciss systems are top notch. When you have a problem, they are there to help."

2010-08-21

"I bought this "Continuous Bulk Ink CIS CISS for HP Photosmart Premium c309 564 364" from Super Smart Electronic for my HP color printer about 8 months ago and it works pretty well.

I need the refill for this and was not sure which to order and sent an email to the support and get the answer very quickly. I order the refill the same day and I received it within a few days.

I hope they will be around for a long time because I will be depending on them to supply the ink for my printer.

2010-08-21

"I have ordered bottled ink from this seller 2 times before and received the orders promptly and have had no problems using the ink. Also the pricing was very competitive with other bulk ink sellers."

Share Super Smart Electronics LLC's store rating

Super Smart Electronics LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Smart Electronics LLC is not a merchant member
Super Smart Electronics LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!