"It was good I found what I needed, received it in a reasonable amount of time shipping, and the product works. Keep up the good work."

"Great!! Time and time again. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by TSOBRINHO on August 14 2012 11:37:49 AM

"I'M VERY PLEASE TO FIND A WEB SITE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED1
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES.
MR. FRANK DIAZ

"Super Smart Electronics LLC company very good company I always buy from them. all recommend pay attention to seriously, in relation to customers."

"I purchased a Fujifilm S5 pro from super smart electronics this month. I had shopped around the internet for the camera prior. I found the price at super smart electronics excellent. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived at my home. I am extremely happy with my camera and even happier that i got it at such a good price.
Their web site was easy to navigate. The product pictures and description were very clear and descriptive enough that i knew what i was getting. The checkout was simple. I was able to choose how i wanted it shipped and i was able to track my package. Great camera.

"I've bought from this company for 3 years now and I've received nothing but excellent customer service and excellent products from them. The inks and ciss systems are top notch. When you have a problem, they are there to help."

"I bought this "Continuous Bulk Ink CIS CISS for HP Photosmart Premium c309 564 364" from Super Smart Electronic for my HP color printer about 8 months ago and it works pretty well.

I need the refill for this and was not sure which to order and sent an email to the support and get the answer very quickly. I order the refill the same day and I received it within a few days.

I hope they will be around for a long time because I will be depending on them to supply the ink for my printer.

modified review This review was modified by chanh on August 21 2010 09:25:38 AM

"I have ordered bottled ink from this seller 2 times before and received the orders promptly and have had no problems using the ink. Also the pricing was very competitive with other bulk ink sellers."

Super Smart Electronics LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Super Smart Electronics LLC is a merchant member
Super Smart Electronics LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.