• Super Jeweler

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I thought this company was trust worthy and legit. for Xmas my husband brought me a wedding band to replace the one I had lost. and everything with it was ok no problems so when it came to replace the engagement ring. I thought this company would be good they had beautiful rings at reasonable prices. So for my 8 yr anniversary my husband brought me a white gold sapphire & diamond ring and a pair of diamond earrings. on the ring there was something brown and the earrings where not what he had expected. Against my Husbands advice I returned it in the same package. They received the ring but claimed not to receive the earrings. This was packaged at home and they said the package had not been tampered with. So basically we are out the money on the earrings and that's that.. This is disgusting and repulsive. "

"Although it mentions FREE DELIVERY on the website it's not! You will still need to pay customs, I would've thought that since this this company is popular with celebrities and is worth millions then they would ensure that they pay customs after all FREE DELIVERY, I contacted customer support who were unhelpful and told me I have to pay the customs charge is mentioned so although the ring was £178 and perfect I still had to fork out an extra £60 in customs tax and £30 in cab fare to collect it as Yodel still as shocking as they are lost my ring so I had to go to the depot in a cab to collect it. Worst of all even though the item was a high value, super jeweller failed to pass that message on, so I would've been out of pocket and no ring had it not be found. I think this has taught me a great lesson - Shop local to home! The ring is great no fault there."

"I bought a pair of earring "on sale" regular 200 for 79 since I was a new customer. The diamonds are so tiny you can't really see them. They magnify everything and when you receive them you then know that they are being misleading.
I will never buy again from them. They will show you a photo of the item blown up 400% and when you get it you realize that you get what you pay for. I am just glad I did not buy a more expensive item. And to beat that it took almost two weeks to get my earrings so please beware and expect low quality because that is what you are going to get.

"The ring was of very poor quality. Was suppose to have slight visible defects, but was very milky & had several defects. Had to pay over $20 to return to them, that they refused to refund the return amount. Customer service claims to be there during the week, but are very difficult to get a hold of, especially over the holiday season. Shipping took several days. I am so very disappointed with the whole situation. I wish I would have listened to all of the other reviews of the company. The reviews for the company were very poor on several sites."

"I ordered a pair of 4 carat diamond studs from this company on Dec. 22, 2014. When they arrived they looked so dull, that I put them beside a couple pairs of CZs that I have & the CZs were brighter & shiner than the diamonds. Then I took them to Costcos to compare them with some diamond studs that I had seen there after I had ordered from Superjeweler, the difference was astounding! Costco had a slightly higher rating in color & clarity but were 100 times brighter than the ones that I had purchased from Superjeweler & were less expensive even! So I am returning them by Fed Ex insured for $10,000. Signature guaranteed. I hope to get my credit back so I can go back & purchase the ones from Costco. At least I know that I will get what I paid for, fair & square. I should have reminded myself, it it sounds too good to be true, It probably IS !!"

modified review This review was modified by shar_sdg on December 30 2014 08:26:26 AM

"Purchased one bracelet from this shop which cost me $59. The color faded after one day. I was so upset. And bought the same bracelet on miley shouse.com which cost me only $30. It was beyond my imagination. "

"I purchased a 1 carat wedding band set through SuperJeweler.com. The advertisment promised SI1-SI2 clarity for all diamonds. I was skeptical so I both called and emailed customer service and was reassured 100% that is what it would be and it would even come with a grading card stating so. I received a 1 carat wedding band set with a HUGE, clearly visible black carbon inclusion right on the face of the center stone. The side stones were severely included as well. I would have graded them all I3. The grading card graded it at SI3 which #1 isn't what I paid for, #2 isn't what I was promised over and over, and #3 wasn't what they advertised and sold me. SI3 isn't even a valid grade at reputable dealers. So I talked with customer service again who was so sorry that they sent me a ring that "I was not happy with." They would not accept that it was absolutely not the ring that they advertised and sold to me. I wanted this ring to work out so instead of taking the refund I wanted the exchange. Again I was told they would make it right and I was going to get a diamond hand picked BY THE COMPANY PRESIDENT to be SI1-SI2 as advertised!!!! Once through the return process they sent me a new ring. Guess what, the diamond hand picked to be SI1-SI2 from the company president still has eye visible inclusions! It was not a HUGE black carbon inclusion, but instead a HUGE white feather all the way across the crown. The accent diamonds were just as horrible as the first one. This one didn't even come with a grading card because they knew it wasn't SI1-SI2!! I took it to a jeweler for a second opinion and they graded it at I3. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?? I asked for them to send me an SI1-SI2 ring like the had promised, but Customer service said there was nothing that they could do and would only offer me a refund. Which would be great except I just wanted the ring I was sold. I asked for a discount that would reflect the quality of the ring I received, they said no. I asked for an apology for putting me through the whole situation, they said they had already been nice enough. This is a company that survives solely on the hope that their customers will not notice they didn't get what they paid for. Then waste so much of their time back and forth that they give up and just accept the poor quality rather than deal with them any further. The president of the company knowingly and willingly sent me a severely included diamond after knowing this whole situation. What does that tell you about the company. The kicker is they still have this piece up on their website advertised as SI1-SI2 even after I asked for them to change it to reflect the actual grade."

modified review This review was modified by dank5190 on October 07 2014 09:21:14 AM

Super Jeweler User

"I had a great experience with Super Jewelers! The set I got was beautiful. I had priced comparable rings and found nothing close to the price. I will shop with them again"

Super Jeweler User

"Horrible customer service. They have free shipping but i needed the ring with in a week of my wifes birthday so i paid for the next day delivery service. Make long story short. After 5 business days mind you they say they ship items the same day. But after 5 business no package. I called them up spoke with some lady i wont use her name. She explained to me that they where in the process of relocating and my item had not left there store /warehouse yet. Which is fine but i paid for next day delivery. ... she didnt offer to refund my shipping so i ask her if she could refund my shipping she reluctantly agreed but i couldnt help to fill as if iwas annoying her so requested them to just refund my money since the ring havent left there store and they didnt bother to let me know what was going on they can keep the ring and refund my money. She agreed like it was no sweat off her back. Because the transaction was over 100$ I asked to confirm my refund witha manager. I spoke briefly with sales director i wont uuse his name either. But he was the same way no sweat off there back. No attempt from them to make up for incoveinceing me. They dont have a care in the world.
So youve been warned read the reviews they have more shipping complaints than any one out there. And sounds like they have really crappy diamonds but alot of other reviews as well. I usually dont leave reviews but im use to businesses that atleast pretend to.care about the customer. These guys dont get it.

"I purchased to pair of earrings. I opened package and u can barely see them what a scam. I am going to send them back. Won't buy nothing else.WTF"

modified review This review was modified by j.Jackson on August 14 2014 04:14:22 PM

"I had a good experience with SJ. I bought several pairs of deeply discounted turquoise earrings and they arrived within a few days. They're very pretty and the quality is fine. For all the people complaining about diamond jewelry- if you're getting extremely cheap diamonds don't be surprised that you get what you pay for. SJ is great for 'casual' pieces, probably not the place to buy a fine diamond engagement ring. "

modified review This review was modified by akh003 on March 29 2014 12:45:15 PM

"Super Jeweler is a fraud company, only very good in talking but very very poor in service.
I ordered and cancelled it on the same day to change the ordered item, but decided to refund it before proceeding. Though certain Don assist me at first but they still debited the amount & not refunded the whole amount after sending many email complains.as they explain exchange rate fluctuates USD 3.5 within 3 days. a very unreasonable explanation that until now nobody cares to reply after my last complain email.
Dont ever-ever trust Super Jeweler!!

modified review This review was modified by Chezka on February 28 2014 08:33:27 PM

"I ordered a ring for my girlfriend's birthday on 1/18. Received an email that it was shipped 4 days later and here I am 25 days later, still waiting for the ring to arrive. Girlfriend's birthday has come and gone and I looked like an idiot because I had to scramble for another gift at the last minute. Superjeweler uses DHL to deliver, which is an awful service. They didn't have shipping info for 2 weeks after the package was allegedly dropped off. To top that off, they hand it off to USPS to deliver, and the package has been shuffling between distribution centers, sitting there for 3-4 days at a time, not being delivered to me. I feel like an idiot for not trusting these reviews. Do not do business with this company, they are scammers. "

modified review This review was modified by scammedbysuperjeweler on February 10 2014 01:10:07 PM

"I have purchased from Super Jeweler before in the past and received beautiful diamond earring for my wife. I am deployed again and wanted to get her a wedding band for Valentines day. It takes two weeks for mail to arrive here and another 2 weeks to deliver. I wanted to write her a nice note, etc etc etc. Make it special. After 2 weeks I checked my mail and nothing. I logged onto Super Jeweler and it says the order is still invoiced. I called them and they said it would send out in the next day. I checked online again and still said same thing. I explained to the very nice customer service lady my issue and she assured me it would ship the next day. I waited a week and checked online again and saw it was still invoiced. I used their chat feature and got about the same repose that is will ship come Monday. I called them Monday and it still did not ship so I just canceled the order after waiting 20 days for product to ship. Just wish they were truthful in when it would ship and not string me along. I saw other review sites with same recent stories of shipping late."

modified review This review was modified by Kingbattle on January 27 2014 11:45:01 PM

"Worst diamonds EVER. Sent the first studs back and upgraded. Just as bad as the first, awful! Run, do not walk away from these scam artists! I put 1 star after cost of product because they were JUNK! NOT GOING ON MY WOMAN'S EARS!"

modified review This review was modified by STALONE on January 26 2014 02:34:55 PM

Share Super Jeweler's store rating

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!