Stores > Super Jeweler

• Super Jeweler

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-05-07

Horrible shipping - do not shopping there at all cost!

"Ordered earring about 10 days ago, and everyday they would tell me that it will ship the same day. It is supposed to be an one year anniversary gift to my wife. I wind up having to buy it else where. "

This review was modified by Nanquan42 on May 07 2016 06:56:40 PM

2016-04-21

Mother´s day screw up gift!!

"A whole month to produce a ring and a pair of earrings for my mother´s day gift. I ask them to find a solution and they treated me like **** and told me that my order was not important as they received a lot of orders. I don´t recommend to buy anything from that store that does not repect delivery times and treats customers like crap. This is an international order so just imagine when I will get my merchandise if I ever receive it. I just hope it is worth the time."

This review was modified by Spaniard1977 on April 21 2016 02:44:06 PM

2016-01-18

Customer "service" is MIA

"I have placed several orders with SuperJeweler.com and have always been impressed with the speed of their deliveries and the beauty of their jewelry, that is, until my last order. I purchased a $20 ring, nothing major, that subsequently got lost in the mail. I have contacted their customer "service" department on 3 occasions, as well as contacting the shipping company. The shipping company, DHL, told me I need to deal with SuperJeweler even though they basically admitted that they lost the ring "somewhere." SuperJeweler.com ignored one of my communications, and sent 2 emails saying, "we'll get back to you the next business day." They never got back to me. I'm glad it was only a $20 ring, but I will, sadly, never order from them again. You can't STEAL from your customers and then disappear and expect to remain in business."

This review was modified by Chameleon411 on January 18 2016 10:46:36 PM

2015-12-28

"I was skeptical in the beginning but ordered a vintage tennis bracelet just to make sure of the quality, etc. I LOVE the bracelet and get MANY compliments on it. I was not charged shipping - I think that's only if you're not in the US. I will order from Super Jeweler again. I can't say anything about the return process since I haven't had to return anything (yet). "

This review was modified by betc72 on December 28 2015 04:18:13 PM

2015-12-23

" I ordered 3 items from them,but received only 2 items....$20 coupon off of $50 would not work originally so I added another item (the 3rd) it took a different coupon code but then only charged and sent me the 2 items .....just got off chat, and phone with "Courtney" and she pretty much told me TOO BAD!! .....what a screwed up way to do business ....NEVER AGAIN and I hope this helps others before they make the mistake of using this so called Business...."

This review was modified by dberr on December 23 2015 12:04:11 PM

2015-12-17

"I have ordered 3 items from them,but received only 2 items,most expensive one is missing. I have paid insurance that they promise for immediate replacement no delay,but now they said I have to wait completion by the carrier can take up to 30 days and what expect next. First they made me fill out a Lost Package Form and
asked me evidence of tampering,but didn't look like that box was tight for two items,no space for the another. I am trying to contact them by telephone call,but very difficult to catch them always answer machine, never get response. I have sent emails and left messages customer contact and chatting,finally got a response,but still didn't get the answer I asked them replace or refund.
I can not trust them anymore.
I started reading for social media reviews, could not find good one. I am very anxious about them.
I could be waiting for the replacement, if they are honest and responsible,but now I just want my money back.

This review was modified by Kyotomoon on December 17 2015 11:10:18 AM

2015-12-12

"Ordered two items from them the same day. One was shipped out two days later and one was finally shipped out a week later. The first one never arrived and it's true, you can't get them by phone nor do they respond to emails and they use DHL for their shipping, a company that you can't reach by phone either. The second item I did receive and wish I hadn't. Don't buy from them. The glitter on my granddaughter s shirt outsparkles the necklace. Take Heed You Get What You Pay For!!!!"

This review was modified by Charity201 on December 12 2015 01:24:12 PM

2015-11-02

"billeder snyder og der skal både betales extra fragt og told som opkræves 14 dage efter varen er modtaget----svineri af værste skuffe"

2015-09-10

"Free delivery is a lie, I still had to pay £45 in customs charges, which I've certainly never done with Amazon or eBay when buying from America. Also it took a long time to ship after being told it would be a few days. I am sending my items straight back for a refund when I pay the extortionate custom fees. I will certainly never use superjeweler again.
Liam, weymouth.

This review was modified by Liambeast13 on September 10 2015 02:24:48 AM

2015-08-25

"One of the biggest issues with this website is that they do not post all the reviews from customers, hence why some reviews are several years old.
I recently put in a negative review about some earrings I received and it has never been published.
They just put up the reviews they can live with.
Its unethical, deceptive, and can't be tolerated.

This review was modified by FuckedUpItems on August 25 2015 04:43:26 PM

2015-06-12

"Very disappointed! The pictures of diamond lies ,I bought gorgeous ring but received a tiny metal 10k with white plastic ball ,feeling frustrated ,but unfortunately I cannot do anything, because I'm living overseas :( "

2015-04-07

"I thought this company was trust worthy and legit. for Xmas my husband brought me a wedding band to replace the one I had lost. and everything with it was ok no problems so when it came to replace the engagement ring. I thought this company would be good they had beautiful rings at reasonable prices. So for my 8 yr anniversary my husband brought me a white gold sapphire & diamond ring and a pair of diamond earrings. on the ring there was something brown and the earrings where not what he had expected. Against my Husbands advice I returned it in the same package. They received the ring but claimed not to receive the earrings. This was packaged at home and they said the package had not been tampered with. So basically we are out the money on the earrings and that's that.. This is disgusting and repulsive. "

2015-03-20

"Although it mentions FREE DELIVERY on the website it's not! You will still need to pay customs, I would've thought that since this this company is popular with celebrities and is worth millions then they would ensure that they pay customs after all FREE DELIVERY, I contacted customer support who were unhelpful and told me I have to pay the customs charge is mentioned so although the ring was £178 and perfect I still had to fork out an extra £60 in customs tax and £30 in cab fare to collect it as Yodel still as shocking as they are lost my ring so I had to go to the depot in a cab to collect it. Worst of all even though the item was a high value, super jeweller failed to pass that message on, so I would've been out of pocket and no ring had it not be found. I think this has taught me a great lesson - Shop local to home! The ring is great no fault there."

2015-02-14

"I bought a pair of earring "on sale" regular 200 for 79 since I was a new customer. The diamonds are so tiny you can't really see them. They magnify everything and when you receive them you then know that they are being misleading.
I will never buy again from them. They will show you a photo of the item blown up 400% and when you get it you realize that you get what you pay for. I am just glad I did not buy a more expensive item. And to beat that it took almost two weeks to get my earrings so please beware and expect low quality because that is what you are going to get.

2015-01-05

"The ring was of very poor quality. Was suppose to have slight visible defects, but was very milky & had several defects. Had to pay over $20 to return to them, that they refused to refund the return amount. Customer service claims to be there during the week, but are very difficult to get a hold of, especially over the holiday season. Shipping took several days. I am so very disappointed with the whole situation. I wish I would have listened to all of the other reviews of the company. The reviews for the company were very poor on several sites."

Share Super Jeweler's store rating

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!