Stores > Super Jeweler

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Jeweler by clicking a star below.
2017-07-21

You won't be disappointed!

"I give Super Jeweler 5 stars not only for their gorgeous, stunning jewelry that I always get complements on when I wear it, but also for their super, fast customer service!! Try Super Jeweler, you won't be disappointed!"

2017-07-16

My New Go-To Jeweler!

"I purchased my engagement ring here. Spent 2 months comparing online jewelers, kept coming back to Super Jewelers because of the quality, selection and prices. Everything is well represented online, the Customer Service was outstanding, email notifications every step of the way so I knew the status of my order. The ring is beautiful, I bought the cherry wood light-up ring box to present it in, which got almost as much attention as the ring itself! I will always look to Super Jewelers first in the future. Very satisfied customer here!"

2017-06-22

Necklace

"Super Jeweler are Top Notch when it come's to there products and also Customer Service that cannot be beat."

2017-04-27

Amazing

"Beautiful earrings "

Super Excellent

"I received super fast shipping, excellent product and amazing customer support!"

Beautiful jewerly

"Love the beautiful bracelet i got. It came in a Real pretty box that. Protect the bracelet ."

Facebook winner

"Beautiful earrings! I was so excited that I won! "

I love SJ!

"They are an amazing company with an excellent array of beautifully made high quality pieces for great prices, a super helpful staff who strive for perfection and beyond fast shipping! I love my ruby set, it's stunning! I will definitely buy from them again and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!"

2017-04-24

Beautiful necklace

"I won the mom necklace in a giveaway and it is absolutely stunning! Very beautiful and means a lot to be since I'm a new mom. :)"

2017-04-24

Excellent Seller

"Super Jeweler is an excellent seller and has excellent jewelry! I have ordered from them before and will order from them again. They are a great company!"

2017-04-21

Love my bracelet!

"I got a beautiful ruby bracelet from Super Jewelers. It was delivered quickly and it was exactly what I wanted. I love the rich color and the great quality. They have a nice selection of high quality items. "

2017-04-21

London Blue Topaz Slide Tennis Bracelet

"Received this as a gift. Was pleasantly supurised at the weight of piece. The blue topaz have a lovely shine and glimmer to them. I also adore the slide mechanism for adjusting this bracelet. Just a very pretty piece of jewelery that can be worn every day or for an evening out. Love this piece!! "

2017-04-20

Gorgeous!

"I entered to win this for my daughter and I was so happy when I won! "

2017-04-17

Quality at a fraction of the cost

"Several years ago I stumbled upon this jeweler and couldn't have been happier. I was set to renew my vows and wanted a new ring for the occasion. I purchased a blue diamond surrounded with white Diamond chips. I paid a FRACTION of what it was appraised for! I constantly get compliments on it and local jewelers are themselves impressed with it! I highly recommend Super Jeweler for ANY of your jewelry needs! Fantastic company to deal witb!!"

2017-04-17

GREAT JEWELRY

"Super Jeweler has the most Beautiful, Stunning. Every piece is more Beautiful than the next. They offer great giveaways. I have a ring which I won one year ago I never take it off I just Love my Ring. Follow Super Jeweler on Face Book you will Love it,

Doreen

Share Super Jeweler's store rating

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!