Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I had a good experience with SJ. I bought several pairs of deeply discounted turquoise earrings and they arrived within a few days. They're very pretty and the quality is fine. For all the people complaining about diamond jewelry- if you're getting extremely cheap diamonds don't be surprised that you get what you pay for. SJ is great for 'casual' pieces, probably not the place to buy a fine diamond engagement ring. "

modified review This review was modified by akh003 on March 29 2014 12:45:15 PM

"Super Jeweler is a fraud company, only very good in talking but very very poor in service.
I ordered and cancelled it on the same day to change the ordered item, but decided to refund it before proceeding. Though certain Don assist me at first but they still debited the amount & not refunded the whole amount after sending many email complains.as they explain exchange rate fluctuates USD 3.5 within 3 days. a very unreasonable explanation that until now nobody cares to reply after my last complain email.
Dont ever-ever trust Super Jeweler!!

modified review This review was modified by Chezka on February 28 2014 08:33:27 PM

"I ordered a ring for my girlfriend's birthday on 1/18. Received an email that it was shipped 4 days later and here I am 25 days later, still waiting for the ring to arrive. Girlfriend's birthday has come and gone and I looked like an idiot because I had to scramble for another gift at the last minute. Superjeweler uses DHL to deliver, which is an awful service. They didn't have shipping info for 2 weeks after the package was allegedly dropped off. To top that off, they hand it off to USPS to deliver, and the package has been shuffling between distribution centers, sitting there for 3-4 days at a time, not being delivered to me. I feel like an idiot for not trusting these reviews. Do not do business with this company, they are scammers. "

modified review This review was modified by scammedbysuperjeweler on February 10 2014 01:10:07 PM

"I have purchased from Super Jeweler before in the past and received beautiful diamond earring for my wife. I am deployed again and wanted to get her a wedding band for Valentines day. It takes two weeks for mail to arrive here and another 2 weeks to deliver. I wanted to write her a nice note, etc etc etc. Make it special. After 2 weeks I checked my mail and nothing. I logged onto Super Jeweler and it says the order is still invoiced. I called them and they said it would send out in the next day. I checked online again and still said same thing. I explained to the very nice customer service lady my issue and she assured me it would ship the next day. I waited a week and checked online again and saw it was still invoiced. I used their chat feature and got about the same repose that is will ship come Monday. I called them Monday and it still did not ship so I just canceled the order after waiting 20 days for product to ship. Just wish they were truthful in when it would ship and not string me along. I saw other review sites with same recent stories of shipping late."

modified review This review was modified by Kingbattle on January 27 2014 11:45:01 PM

"Worst diamonds EVER. Sent the first studs back and upgraded. Just as bad as the first, awful! Run, do not walk away from these scam artists! I put 1 star after cost of product because they were JUNK! NOT GOING ON MY WOMAN'S EARS!"

modified review This review was modified by STALONE on January 26 2014 02:34:55 PM

"This is my recent experience with Super Jeweler. I have to put this in writing because if you are an international customer, I want to think carefully to make your order from this place. Their customer service staff, just to name a few, Elizabeth, Jason, Don and James, they are totally not helpful at all. I have made an order on 16th Nov over US$99 to deliver to Hong Kong, and they informed me the package was despatched by DHL on 22nd Nov 2013 and provided me with a tracking number. The Super Jeweler website clearly stated that the delivery is within 3-8 days. Unfortunately below is the real situation. Of course the package is still not arrived until now (8th January 2014) I have checked the DHL website the last update is at Frankfurt terminal and no update on this status since 30th Nov 2013. I keep contacting Super Jeweler since 30th Nov that why the package has gone to Frankfurt? Could they contact DHL to locate exactly where the package is about?

Those customer support people did not help at all. They just simply say, "it usually takes 14 days for the package to arrive based on my experience", "okay, but it is 14 days now", "oh... if you still cannot receive this by 30 days, please contact us again." I just want to write it here to ensure Super Jeweler really taking care of the request seriously, and to the international customer, their promise about 3-8 days is no point. I don't want you to be disappointed just as I am. It looks like after you pay and they don't care about the delivery. They just count the cash and it becomes not their fault at all. I keep contacting them for the week of 9th Dec 2013, 16th December and they said you just have to wait for few more days, once 30 days period is reached, we will reship the order to you. I eventually wait until 30 days and ask them to reship the order to me. I have contacted them on 20th Dec and they said they would arrange to reship. I asked them again on the 23rd Dec when they will actually reship. They replied that they will reship by (23rd December 2013) with a tracking number.
I looked at my email box first thing on 24th Dec today and asked them the status. They replied that they made a mistake. They cannot ship until 8th or 9th Jan 2014 because the item is not available. What on earth are they talking about? I simply don’t understand. From 16th Nov 2013 (the date I made the order) to 9th Jan 2014 is such a long long time. Anyway, I just contacted them again and you know what? The customer service James promised to reship the product on 8th Jan 2014 and now they come back again saying that they will try their best to deliver as soon as they can. They always make excuse for themselves, I don't know why they do not feel ashame of anything about this. They still cannot give me an exact date when it could be delivered. I just don't know what I can do about it.

modified review This review was modified by NelC on January 07 2014 08:12:21 PM

"Nothing but lies from these people! I ordered an 18k black diamond engagement ring, only to receive a 14k ring. I sent it back, and then when I got it back again, the black diamond looked questionable. I took the ring to a local jeweler whom I trust very much, and he confirmed, via electrical conductivity testing, that the diamond was in fact a moissanite, not a genuine diamond. So I returned it yet again, with a letter saying to either replace the stone with a real diamond, or if they couldn't, to refund my money immediately. I followed up 2 days later, and they said the owner had taken up this case personally and was waiting to receive some better stones to replace the one currently on the ring. They asked if it would be ok to send the ring back to me in 10 days due to the high volume for the holidays. I said that was fine, as long as I received my ring back properly.
So, I waited 10 days and called back because I had not heard anything from them. The person answering the phone asked for my number and said the owner was going to call me back with some information. 15 minutes a later, I get a call from a VP of the company telling me that they have to refund the money because they disagree with my findings, and that's it...10 days after telling me that they were replacing the stone. It seems to me that they know I will not accept a fake diamond, and thus are basically unwilling to keep me as a customer. The man I spoke with, Stephen _______, was rude and condescending, and clearly did not care at all what I had been through. I asked for a refund and we left it at that. Not five minutes later, I get a call from another woman saying that my order is ready, and they are shipping my ring to me today. I rehashed the situation and asked her to double check. After a brief hold, she came back on the line and said my refund had been processed. What a mess. 71 days later, and I have no ring, and my money has been tied up all this time preventing me from buying one elsewhere. If I knew a way to shut these people down for their unethical business, I would.

modified review This review was modified by elalex on December 12 2013 02:28:35 PM

"amazing product, ordered several times, free shipping on everything, how cool. been buying from them for a few years, crazy daily deals,"

modified review This review was modified by napervillesteve on November 07 2013 02:19:41 PM

foxdammit's Avatar
Westchester

"I bought a pair of 1 1/2 carat diamond stud earrings in white gold about a month ago. I contacted SuperJeweler customer service and asked a LOT of questions. Anyway, I became concerned when looking at superjeweler reviews, because they are not all so great.
My experience was very good and i wanted to put a rewiew of superjeweler on this site because i see that some people left superjeweler bad reviews.
I got exactly the diamond earrings that i was looking for. Later this year I am going to buy a diamond tennis bracelet and i will definitely buy it from superjeweler.com.
THanks!

modified review This review was modified by foxdammit on October 22 2013 10:25:32 AM

"Nothing but lies and cheap crap. I ordered a pendant advertised as Murano glass, and, guess what, it is cheap bs that says Made in China. It is cheap plastic and glass, like made in kindergarten. It has nothing to do with Murano glass. btw, Murano is in Italy. If you want to return it, you need to pay for postage, insured and with tracking number, and wait for them to decide whether they replace the product or refund."

modified review This review was modified by mariatim on June 26 2013 11:38:26 AM

"Don't waste your time with this place. Their diamonds have no sparkle and look like garbage. Spent 4K on earrings only to send them back. What a joke. "

"I too was promised Christmas delivery of a bracelet, and am still waiting 1/9/13. I had to request an invoice with an order number three times. My credit card was charged when I ordered. My first shipment, for which I received a tracking number after several requests, was "lost." They are reshipping a week after they said they would (coincidence that this corresponds to another call?). I also am unable to log on to an account on their website and their rep 'doesn't know why.' I am unused to such poor service and this type of runaround. Beware!"

"I ordered from their website and it said Guaranteed for Christmas. This was on 12/17/12. The very next day I was in a chat session with their company and they said there was a delay but they would upgrade it to next day and I would get it in time. So the very next day Friday still no tracking number. I chatted again and they guaranteed it would ship out on the weekend and my wife would receive it by Christmas. Low and behold no tracking number and they weren't available to contact until until after Christmas. I did receive a tracking number on Christmas Eve...Really? It was delivered Dec 26th. I called to complain and they apologized saying they were short staffed. Looking at other reviews, others were promised their merchandise by Christmas and they were lied to as well. Stay far away from this company. "

"I recently purchased two items from SuperJeweler. They called to verify the orders and told me that they were shipping out that day. I explained to the customer service representative that they were Christmas gifts and that their website promised delivery before Christmas, to be certain I asked her to check and confirm this for me. The lady checked both orders and said that both would arrive within the week. The company is located in NY and so am I, one week should be plenty even during the holiday season. I have personally shipped merchandise via USPS parcel post from NY to Arizona from my business after this conversation with SuperJeweler and my customer received there merchandise, while I am still waiting for mine, the Sunday before Christmas. In other words, I won't be receiving the merchandise in time for Christmas. What this tells me is that either superjewer is very unprofessional and lies, or they use a method called drop shipping where the merchandise is sent directly from the wholesale warehouse or manufacturer to the consumer. If their supplier is in hongkong or somewhere across the planet, then sure, the products shipped and they didn't lie about that, but they should still know when it is due to arrive, or give a real tracking number so that you can better prepare. I hope that when the products do arrive the quality is acceptable after making me feel so horrible for not having the gifts that I wanted to give my spouse for Christmas. If you plan to purchase from Superjeweler, expect a lengthy S&H time, even when they say different. The prices are unbeatable though. "

modified review This review was modified by CRSkellen on December 23 2012 08:57:20 AM

"I live in Canada so for me to order from SuperJeweler was a big risk. Let me tell you, they surpass what I expected the service was fabulous, I received my item within days of the order, and its beautiful. I would definately refer SuperJeweler to anyone who wants quality at a decent price.
Shawn
Alberta, Canada

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!