Stores > Super Jeweler

Product & services pricing Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
Voice your opinion! Review Super Jeweler by clicking a star below.

Kitty Love

"Super Jeweler was Awesome the piece of jewelry I received was pretty and great quality. I was impressed with the service from here "

Great Value!

"I wear my blue topaz studs everyday and occasionally clean them with a sterling silver polish. They stay bright and beautiful and I receive many compliments. Super Jeweler shipped them quickly and securely and I absolutely loved the packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to shop with them again."

2017-09-15

Love my beautiful secret green locket

"Such a lovely surprise unpacking my gift from super jeweller . Have not taken it off since. Loads of compliments-photo to follow "

2017-09-03

Gorgeous Items

"I love every piece I have received from here. Gorgeous"

2017-08-30

Phenomenal Bracelet!

"I absolutely love my emoji bracelet the quality is incredible! Very comfortable and easy to put on, this is one of the best bracelets I have ever owned and I wear it everywhere! Super Jeweler you truly have outdone yourself I highly recommend this #1 Bracelet to anyone and everyone that has the chance to purchase it!"

2017-08-23

kitty earrings

"I won a pair of pierced swarovski crystal kitty earrings from Super Jeweler on facebook. I like to look at the jewelry posted on facebook by Super Jeweler. And it is great to get a chance to win pieces. The earrings I received are so cute."

2017-08-16

Aptly named

"Super Jewelry is the perfect name for this company because I have never been disappointed with the quality of my purchases!"

2017-08-15

Great jewelry

"They are so nice to do business with..very professional..and the prices are great! The jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!"

2017-07-21

You won't be disappointed!

"I give Super Jeweler 5 stars not only for their gorgeous, stunning jewelry that I always get complements on when I wear it, but also for their super, fast customer service!! Try Super Jeweler, you won't be disappointed!"

2017-07-16

My New Go-To Jeweler!

"I purchased my engagement ring here. Spent 2 months comparing online jewelers, kept coming back to Super Jewelers because of the quality, selection and prices. Everything is well represented online, the Customer Service was outstanding, email notifications every step of the way so I knew the status of my order. The ring is beautiful, I bought the cherry wood light-up ring box to present it in, which got almost as much attention as the ring itself! I will always look to Super Jewelers first in the future. Very satisfied customer here!"

2017-06-22

Necklace

"Super Jeweler are Top Notch when it come's to there products and also Customer Service that cannot be beat."

2017-04-27

Amazing

"Beautiful earrings "

Super Excellent

"I received super fast shipping, excellent product and amazing customer support!"

Beautiful jewerly

"Love the beautiful bracelet i got. It came in a Real pretty box that. Protect the bracelet ."

Facebook winner

"Beautiful earrings! I was so excited that I won! "

Share Super Jeweler's store rating

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Super Jeweler is not a merchant member
Super Jeweler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!