• Rating 9.17/10 357 reviews

Super Casuals is not a merchant member
    Super Casuals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Super Casuals contact information

• Address: 52 Seneca Street Geneva, NY
    • Contact: sales@supercasuals.com
    • Phone: 1-800-535-1044
    • Customer Support: 3157891933
    • Business Hours: Mon Tues Wed 9:30-6 Thurs Fri 9:30-8 Sat 9:30-5:30

"I ordered a denim jacket from Super Casuals and didn't know if I needed a 3X or 2X so I called customer support and talked with Bob and he help to deside which I needed he was very helpful.And I got the jacket in 3 days supper fast shipping and the jacket fits perfect thinks to Bob! Will buy from again for sure ."

"i am very happy with super casuals. as a lineman,voulnteer fireman, and farmer. i need a boot that will get me through every day harsh conditions. and super casuals delivered. i most likely will be ordering another style here soon for the warmer months from them."

Rating 8/104/5

"I received my coat and it was defective. I called and was given a refund and free return shipping."

"Price was cheaper than buying direct. Boots came within one week. Very happy with service. Boots may run about a half size smaller. "

Rating 4/102/5

"The requested item was apparently out of stock after ordering, contrary to information on website. I had a specific product query prior to ordering and a question asking about the status of my card charge afterwards which were answered promptly... and fairly brusquely it has to be said, given that they were unable to provide the goods I had ordered that were supposedly in stock.
Politeness costs nothing and would perhaps encourage repeat custom... and not give the impression that this company is too 'busy' or can't be bothered to spend more than a few brief seconds responding to customer's queries with curt, unaddressed one-liners. Not impressed.

"Boots are great. Received them within five days ."

"I've never had a bad experience with super casual always on time thank you"

"Super Casuals is my "Go To" website for great priced work clothes and boots for my husband and son, and there's even great stuff for "Mom" too.
They have a huge selection of Carhartt, Dickies Columbia and Wolverine boots at unbeatable prices.
I've been shopping their website for the last 8 years and they haven't ever let me down! Shipping is super-fast and cheap!

"Great! Lowest price I could find, received the shipment in less than 2 days, and the product works great with no defects. "

"The items were delivered quickly."

"As usual Super Casuals deliver the best products at the best prices. The Carolina Boots I purchased are very comfortable and delivered super quick."

"Accurate, extremely fast, excellent pricing, everything I wanted!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was please with the prompt delivery time. I just thought that Red wing products were manufactured in the USA, however, the shoes I bough from you said they were made in China. "

"great price, for a great product."

"as advertised fast delivery"