Suntekstore.com Reviews - suntekstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 2,807 reviews

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,814)

"i purchased some fender electric guitar strings from you guys 10 sets or so and went to use them and they are completly useless the metal used wont even send a signal to my amplifier, seem s like i cant even use them can i return them for a refund? thanks"

"Every product I've ordered from Suntek was exactly as described and arrived in perfect condition within the time frame they specified. You cannot ask for more than that!"

modified review This review was modified by dirkbill on October 03 2013 01:49:44 PM

"Always pleased with the products and shipping time."

modified review This review was modified by lotsa_trains on October 05 2013 07:17:17 PM

"Ordered 2 items...one they got right the other was the wrong size... I was disappointed at first, but their customer service was able to fix the problem to my satisfaction. I've always been happy with my previous Suntekstores orders. Great selection, quality for the price...fast shipping. "

modified review This review was modified by jackpen on September 29 2013 07:29:24 PM

"Couldn't be more satisfied. Very fast shipping and good product. Goood shopping experience."

"I have purchased items several times from Suntekstore and they have been prompt with delivery and items were as described. Their prices are excellent."

Rating 6/103/5

"Finally received one week late."

Rating 4/102/5

"Very poorly manufactured and painted. "

"Reasonable price, free shipping and quick delivery. "

"Good device. In Russia the adapter is necessary."

"Easy, quick and delivered properly...what else can you say?"

"I don't do reviews but I will make an exception on this.
The reason: incredible value, looks great, fits perfectly and I can feel will last as long as the originals. I expect that anyway BUT all for under $5 including free postage.(so impressed I will have to look up on the map where China is -- Joking guys) If you need these just get them I cant see how you can feel you have lost out. Best value purchase ever. Now I have done my one product review,I don't need to do another for a while but this warranted it. I did get this at least 3 weeks ago and if I remember correctly, I could not believe the speed of delivery, it was quick.

"Shipping took a while but that's exactly what they promised. The item was also priced a lot cheaper than any place else. Overall, great experience!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Very fast delivery! I'm satisfied! Exilent!"

"Communication from the company was excellent. Product arrived very quickly and was excellent quality. (I had ordered the same items about a year ago and needed more, and was pleasantly surprised to see that they have even improved the product!)"