"Excellent service and delivery is fantastic - China to UK, amazing and free!"

"Great item. 10* awesome service. I will be back to buy."

modified review This review was modified by thehistoricalhairdresser on December 16 2014 12:10:08 PM

"Excellent item, excellent packaging and ship time.. Very satisfied!!! I would definitely order from here again!"

modified review This review was modified by xanamommie on December 11 2014 09:35:41 AM

"Great seller & item! 5 stars! Thanks! Will do business with again!"

"I have bought brooches and pendants from Suntekstore on several occasions. The service is good, free p&p and the parcel always arrives :) "

"I have brought numberous items and this store has always come through with great items no problems with anything and contact is great."

modified review This review was modified by Staff113 on December 02 2014 02:46:25 AM

"So happy with my pet harness. Not only is it cute but its very good quality, not flimsy like some I have seen. Highly recommend"

modified review This review was modified by Keune on December 01 2014 07:04:52 PM

"Quick shipment, best price and quality product and service. What more can one ask or want from a supplier. "

"I purchased kitchen handles from this seller, everyone has commented on how nice they are, they are not cheap looking nor are they plastic. I can honestly recommend them and this seller."

modified review This review was modified by Inayah-Iqbal on November 30 2014 01:15:47 AM

"Fast delivery, nice quality, reasonably priced, very happy"

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend"

modified review This review was modified by dusty0405 on June 18 2014 03:15:37 PM

"I ordered 4 Digital Panel Voltmeters and was really astonished about this good precision for that good prize in a relatively short time of about 2 weeks. After this i will buy some more of them to find out what else I can measure with the unused pins ;-)"

modified review This review was modified by papsl on June 14 2014 05:41:03 AM

"Ordered my items on 3/6/14 and received them on 11/6/14. Coming from abroad i think that is really great. Great seller great communication and i would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank you, Liz. "

modified review This review was modified by Lizzybro on June 12 2014 09:57:58 AM

"Very prompt service on an International order. Items arrived as stated in description."

modified review This review was modified by mrsdocko on June 05 2014 04:27:48 PM

"I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY OF THE GOODS ORDERED,I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM,A+++++"

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!