Stores > Suntekstore.com
  • Suntekstore.com

9am - 6pm HKT/GMT+8, Mon-Fri
      Support@SuntekStore.ca
      +86-13725596257

Voice your opinion! Review Suntekstore.com by clicking a star below.
2016-06-15

"Great ebay seller - Slight problem with original order, but a refund was sorted out very quickly. Extremely fast delivery - I re-ordered on !5/06/2016 and my item arrived on the 22nd. I have purchased several lovely items from this company, it's a pleasure to buy from them and I will definitely be dealing with them again very soon."

2016-04-29

experience

"lace I ordered beautiful customer service excellent will use company again "

2015-08-26

"These zippers are the worst pieces I have ever wasted money on! I have lost business because of this seller! Not to mention all of the fabric I have used with these zippers are now trash!!!! So I lost another $150 on top of that! All of the zippers I have used on my skirts have broke! ALL of them! The teeth and metal are so brittle and weak that if you pull the zipper only twice,it breaks! I've had very unhappy clients and lost trust of many potential clients! I highly do NOT recommend this product!! This will teach me to have patience to order samples from now on. Still have not received answer from seller about my complaint!! I'm sure a refund is out of the question."

2014-06-18

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend"

2014-06-14

"I ordered 4 Digital Panel Voltmeters and was really astonished about this good precision for that good prize in a relatively short time of about 2 weeks. After this i will buy some more of them to find out what else I can measure with the unused pins ;-)"

2014-06-12

"Ordered my items on 3/6/14 and received them on 11/6/14. Coming from abroad i think that is really great. Great seller great communication and i would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank you, Liz. "

2014-06-05

"Very prompt service on an International order. Items arrived as stated in description."

2014-05-10

"I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY OF THE GOODS ORDERED,I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM,A+++++"

2014-05-07

"Thanks for supplying the product key at super speed. We only Viper and have been using it from day 1 when it was still a Beta. The best internet security there is. We will buy again from you. Many thanks again "

2014-03-21

"My order for a pack of zips arrived very quickly, with free postage. Very happy to have the opportunity to buy quantities of a commonly used item for a rock bottom price, but with no compromise on quality."

2014-03-20

"I was looking for children's snorkelling equipment for a village in Papua New Guinea and this item was perfect. Great price, product and service. Delivery was much earlier than anticipated."

2014-03-16

"This company got my order out to me within 12hrs of the order, I received this item a few days earlier than I expected it and they were so friendly. I loved the product I ordered which was a headband with tiger patterned fuzzy cat ears (love the cat ears and have a small collection of) these ears were better than the image and packaged well. I will certainly be a return customer! Thanks guys!"

2014-03-16

"lovely items,arrived well packed and safely,good seller,would buy from again 5*"

2014-03-06

"Was a pleasure doing business with them, Just received pack of 100 people figures painted 1/50 scale.

Excellent Service,Great Communication,and very safely packed & Fast Ship.Thanks. Ken

2014-02-20

"I have personally had the pleasure of ordering from this company multiple personalized blinged out dog collars. Everywhere I take my dogs I receive many many compliments on their collars and I am constantly asked where I purchased them. This company is phenomenal with processing your order and shipping it out in a very realistic and impressive time period. The prices are extremely reasonable nothing overpriced in my personal opinion and how fast the product arrives is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this company for any of your business needs they are phenomenal and I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with their product and communication as well as the customer service!"

Share Suntekstore.com's store rating

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!