• Suntekstore.com

• Address: Suntek Solutions Inc, Box 330, Markham Main PO, Mark ham, ON L3P3J8, Canada
    • Contact: Support@SuntekStore.ca
    • Customer Support: +86-13725596257
    • Business Hours: 9am - 6pm HKT/GMT+8, Mon-Fri

2014-06-18

"Fast shipping and great quality! Highly recommend"

This review was modified by dusty0405 on June 18 2014 03:15:37 PM

2014-06-14

"I ordered 4 Digital Panel Voltmeters and was really astonished about this good precision for that good prize in a relatively short time of about 2 weeks. After this i will buy some more of them to find out what else I can measure with the unused pins ;-)"

This review was modified by papsl on June 14 2014 05:41:03 AM

2014-06-12

"Ordered my items on 3/6/14 and received them on 11/6/14. Coming from abroad i think that is really great. Great seller great communication and i would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thank you, Liz. "

This review was modified by Lizzybro on June 12 2014 09:57:58 AM

2014-06-05

"Very prompt service on an International order. Items arrived as stated in description."

This review was modified by mrsdocko on June 05 2014 04:27:48 PM

2014-05-10

"I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE AND FAST DELIVERY OF THE GOODS ORDERED,I WILL DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN NO PROBLEM,A+++++"

2014-05-07

"Thanks for supplying the product key at super speed. We only Viper and have been using it from day 1 when it was still a Beta. The best internet security there is. We will buy again from you. Many thanks again "

This review was modified by Inhiding on May 07 2014 01:42:52 PM

2014-03-21

"My order for a pack of zips arrived very quickly, with free postage. Very happy to have the opportunity to buy quantities of a commonly used item for a rock bottom price, but with no compromise on quality."

This review was modified by landscape-ed on March 21 2014 09:46:14 AM

2014-03-20

"I was looking for children's snorkelling equipment for a village in Papua New Guinea and this item was perfect. Great price, product and service. Delivery was much earlier than anticipated."

This review was modified by Lladnekbug on March 20 2014 03:31:00 PM

2014-03-16

"This company got my order out to me within 12hrs of the order, I received this item a few days earlier than I expected it and they were so friendly. I loved the product I ordered which was a headband with tiger patterned fuzzy cat ears (love the cat ears and have a small collection of) these ears were better than the image and packaged well. I will certainly be a return customer! Thanks guys!"

This review was modified by RaynElyse on March 16 2014 10:49:36 PM

2014-03-16

"lovely items,arrived well packed and safely,good seller,would buy from again 5*"

This review was modified by All-crafts1953 on March 16 2014 04:40:58 PM

2014-03-06

"Was a pleasure doing business with them, Just received pack of 100 people figures painted 1/50 scale.

Excellent Service,Great Communication,and very safely packed & Fast Ship.Thanks. Ken"

This review was modified by KennethB1950 on March 06 2014 04:32:50 PM

2014-02-20

"I have personally had the pleasure of ordering from this company multiple personalized blinged out dog collars. Everywhere I take my dogs I receive many many compliments on their collars and I am constantly asked where I purchased them. This company is phenomenal with processing your order and shipping it out in a very realistic and impressive time period. The prices are extremely reasonable nothing overpriced in my personal opinion and how fast the product arrives is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend this company for any of your business needs they are phenomenal and I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with their product and communication as well as the customer service!"

This review was modified by CarrieDeCosta on February 20 2014 02:03:08 PM

2014-01-21

"When I purchased my item on 17th December, the expected date for delivery was between 2nd and 17th January, which was totally acceptable considering the journey it was going to have to take. After I placed and paid for my order, I was well informed through email and all my options were explained to me. Can you imagine my delighted when my order was delivered on 24th December - only one week from despatch.

Communication and customer care are at the heart of this business, which is great to see.

I would have not hesitation in ordering again or recommending you."

This review was modified by DonDonKebabs on January 21 2014 08:56:29 AM

2014-01-18

"I have been buying from Suntek for a long time. Always get what i asked for and their prices are excellant!!!

For some reason I always have to sign for the package. Even little $3 dollar item. Sort of a nuisance but it ensures you get it."

2014-01-14

"i purchased some fender electric guitar strings from you guys 10 sets or so and went to use them and they are completly useless the metal used wont even send a signal to my amplifier, seem s like i cant even use them can i return them for a refund? thanks"

Share Suntekstore.com's store rating

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Suntekstore.com is not a merchant member
Suntekstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!