• Address: 1278 S. 1200 W.
    • Contact: info@sunplay.com
    • Phone: 877-865-2493
    • Customer Support: 877-865-2493
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM- 5PM Mountain Time

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I ordered a ray pack heater for a propane hook up. After receiving it we noticed it was for gas hook up only. Sun play said it was our mistake and said the best solution was to order a conversion kit from gas to propane. Fine! We pay 200$ and the ordering process began, we have been misled, lied to, given the wrong ups tracking number, and still do not have the part! A month is approaching for a promised overnight order.

At this point, Breagor, has been very apologetic and reassures us that he can order the part from another "horizon" distributor. I think we have been scammed. PleAse do your homework and don't believe this company as they are limited to resourceful suppliers.

modified review This review was modified by Deannasmith on June 16 2014 04:59:40 PM

"Great service and great prices my GO TO place for all my pool needs!"

modified review This review was modified by sb1970 on November 28 2013 08:50:52 AM

"I got pool cleaner, and they post on website $200 rebate,
later on they do not except rebate anymore, this company lie customers, stay away from this company, I did waste my time and money, not worth.

modified review This review was modified by golab02 on November 06 2013 05:45:05 AM

"I ordered a $480.00 Pentair 5G color changing pool light in error on Sunday during the Memorial weekend. I found out Monday (Memorial Day) that my pool light niche was too small for the pool light that I ordered. I had to wait until Tuesday to cancel my order.
I called Sunplay Tuesday at 8 o'clock sharp, that's when they open, and they told me that it was not possible to cancel my order because it was in process. I logged into my account, even after I was told that I couldn't cancel and my order wasn't even in their system. I find it hard to believe that they can't intercept an order nine hours before it was picked up by FedEx. Now I have to apply for an RMA to return the pool light and pay for shipping.
Buyer beware and don't make the mistake I made. Not a happy camper...trust me...

"I ordered a variable flow Pentair pump to replace my 15 year old pump that was beginning to make a loud, whirring noise. I wasn't exactly sure on some things, so I talked to their customer service and got exactly what I needed. Plus, they shipped it within 24 hours, so everything worked out great!"

"Great! Fast Shipping, Great Product Selection, Good Prices!"

"Good price and items arrived when they were supposed to."

"I found the people at Sunplay to be helpful, knowledgeable and very responsible. There was a mis-ship on my order and the way they handled it has made me a permanent customer. A lot of on line merchants could take a lesson from SunPlay."

"Simple ordering process & great prices!"

"They had the best products at the best price"

"10 out of 10. Quick service, great price and great quality."

"Buying my pool heater from Sunplay.com was a great experience! They were the first ones to come up in Google search for the heater model I was looking for and they had the lowest price, even after needlessly checking a dozen or sites. Shipping was fast and reliable too! Great place to buy pool parts. I will definitely shop there again!"

"Very fast and the product was exactly what I ordered. Good Job"

"Very smooth/fast transaction!!! I'll be back!"

"Telephone support to verifiy item in stock. Best price on item. Ordered online. 3 days delivered. Will done business with this company again."

modified review This review was modified by teecajun on December 19 2012 03:26:37 PM

Sunplay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sunplay is not a merchant member
Sunplay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!