• Address: 1278 S. 1200 W.
    • Contact: info@sunplay.com
    • Phone: 877-865-2493
    • Customer Support: 877-865-2493
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM- 5PM Mountain Time

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"Buyer beware, they refuse to post negative reviews! I tried three times to post this honest and accurate review:

"We've been using this cover for less than 6 weeks. It's delaminating ALL over the place! This is an exact quote from the Yard Guard site about their solar covers: "Extruded material to eliminate delamination." I wanted an extruded one, so to make absolutely sure before I bought it, I emailed Sunplay and asked very specifically if it was extruded, meaning it was NOT a top and bottom layer. They assured me it was not a top and bottom layer. Well if that was true, we wouldn't be having total delamination right now. And yes, we put a white cover over the cover on the reel the moment we reel it up, so it was never left out on the reel in the sun even for a minute. It is ridiculous that companies are not honest about the products they sell. This cover is garbage and a complete waste of money. I'm mad and I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. This product is NOT extruded as they claim it is and didn't even last one season. "

All three times they refused to post the review and deleted it instead. Now I know why I did not see any reviews for the solar cover I bought..... they only post positive reviews and there aren't any. God only knows how many negative reviews there would be if they did not delete them. The fact that there were no reviews should have raised red flags but I took a chance and now I am out the $150 I spent.

Do NOT purchase from this company. Or if you do and have a bad experience like alot of people posted here, go ahead and TRY to post a negative review. They won't let you.... you'll see.

Avoid Sunplay!!

modified review This review was modified by doggiemom3 on August 27 2014 07:50:34 AM

"I ordered a Pentair pool pump that was delivered damaged. The damage wasn't uncovered until the pool company pulled it out of the box to install it 2 weeks later. I immediately contacted the company to notify then of the damage. Long story short - I was first offered parts for me to fix it myself. I declined, sent it back for inspection. I was misled by Breagor about them working to resolve the issue. I then did a claim dispute through Visa. The Sunplay company told the Visa representative that they did not have the pump and that I had it. Visa sided with them and I still have no pump. NOW I must pay them again to send me a DAMAGED pump. Buyer beware. Do not purchase from Sunplay. Use a company like AMAZON that stands behind the products they ship. "

modified review This review was modified by M.silveira on August 26 2014 04:50:18 PM

"They advertise a return within 5 day policy to get your money back for defective items. However the apply the warranty on a discretionary basis. I own a pool repair service which has been in business for 30+ years and we are a Pentair warranty repair facility. I ordered a control board for a customer which the day after receiving was deemed defective by Pentair via their pool professional service line. I asked SunPlay to exchange the item and their reply was I must have damaged it on installation. The decision was based on zero evidence since they did not ask for anything but the serial number.

If they treat a pool service professional like this, be careful as a home owner. We have a A rating on Angie's List and 4-1/2 star on Yelp!. I will no longer buy items from SunPlay due to their flaky warranty policy.

modified review This review was modified by chairmanbe58 on August 23 2014 09:09:42 PM

"I ordered a ray pack heater for a propane hook up. After receiving it we noticed it was for gas hook up only. Sun play said it was our mistake and said the best solution was to order a conversion kit from gas to propane. Fine! We pay 200$ and the ordering process began, we have been misled, lied to, given the wrong ups tracking number, and still do not have the part! A month is approaching for a promised overnight order.

At this point, Breagor, has been very apologetic and reassures us that he can order the part from another "horizon" distributor. I think we have been scammed. PleAse do your homework and don't believe this company as they are limited to resourceful suppliers.

modified review This review was modified by Deannasmith on June 16 2014 04:59:40 PM

"Great service and great prices my GO TO place for all my pool needs!"

modified review This review was modified by sb1970 on November 28 2013 08:50:52 AM

"I got pool cleaner, and they post on website $200 rebate,
later on they do not except rebate anymore, this company lie customers, stay away from this company, I did waste my time and money, not worth.

modified review This review was modified by golab02 on November 06 2013 05:45:05 AM

"I ordered a $480.00 Pentair 5G color changing pool light in error on Sunday during the Memorial weekend. I found out Monday (Memorial Day) that my pool light niche was too small for the pool light that I ordered. I had to wait until Tuesday to cancel my order.
I called Sunplay Tuesday at 8 o'clock sharp, that's when they open, and they told me that it was not possible to cancel my order because it was in process. I logged into my account, even after I was told that I couldn't cancel and my order wasn't even in their system. I find it hard to believe that they can't intercept an order nine hours before it was picked up by FedEx. Now I have to apply for an RMA to return the pool light and pay for shipping.
Buyer beware and don't make the mistake I made. Not a happy camper...trust me...

"I ordered a variable flow Pentair pump to replace my 15 year old pump that was beginning to make a loud, whirring noise. I wasn't exactly sure on some things, so I talked to their customer service and got exactly what I needed. Plus, they shipped it within 24 hours, so everything worked out great!"

"Great! Fast Shipping, Great Product Selection, Good Prices!"

"Good price and items arrived when they were supposed to."

"I found the people at Sunplay to be helpful, knowledgeable and very responsible. There was a mis-ship on my order and the way they handled it has made me a permanent customer. A lot of on line merchants could take a lesson from SunPlay."

"Simple ordering process & great prices!"

"They had the best products at the best price"

"10 out of 10. Quick service, great price and great quality."

"Buying my pool heater from Sunplay.com was a great experience! They were the first ones to come up in Google search for the heater model I was looking for and they had the lowest price, even after needlessly checking a dozen or sites. Shipping was fast and reliable too! Great place to buy pool parts. I will definitely shop there again!"

Sunplay is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sunplay is not a merchant member
Sunplay does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!