Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

2016-08-23

HERE COMES THE SUN-NYSPORTS REVIEW

"First time ordering from Sunnysports, three items delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Will definitely add Sunnysports to my favorite list."

2016-08-13

Great price & quick shipping for fabulous product

"Found the North Face backpack my daughter wanted for $30 less than at the chain sporting store. Sunnysports had a better selection of colors too! Ordered it with standard free shipping at 12:30 AM Wednesday & received it by Friday!
Great communication about order updates, thrilled the backpack arrived before school started. I'm not a big online shopper at stores I'm not familiar with but I'd highly recommend & shop at Sunnysports again.

This review was modified by sbgg on August 13 2016 09:20:23 AM

2016-08-12

I love it!!

"The backpack was exactly what I wanted and was shipped out quickly. I was so happy with how cheap it was compared to other stores ($129)! The customer service was great with answering my questions quickly."

This review was modified by NatalieHoang on August 12 2016 05:47:18 PM

2016-08-12

Wow, what a great online gear shop!

"Fabulous communication and freaky fast delivery. The epitome of what you want in an online retail experience!"

This review was modified by rdshepard on August 12 2016 12:50:49 PM

2016-08-05

Great experience

"Fast shipping, it honestly felt like a personalized experience. The price was what I was looking for, the checkout was smooth. I received an email confirming my order, an email saying my order was shipped, one that it was coming the next day, and one when it arrived. They kept me informed though the whole process. It was refreshing without being too intrusive. Personalized service through automation.. that's the point of a website. Thanks"

This review was modified by tenspinya on August 05 2016 11:37:09 PM

2016-08-05

v v pleased

"I got a north face backpack from sunny sports before so i knew that i was gonna get a good quality backpack when i bought a second one from them I honestly wont buy an expensive backpack anywhere else bc they have the exact brand for less and the quality is the same i was so excited lmaoooo i saw the UPS truck coming and was literally over the moon when it came "

2016-08-02

Great gear, excellent customer service!

"I was very pleased with my purchase. When I had issues with my credit card customer service was super helpful and patient, staying in touch while I worked out the issue with my bank. "

2016-07-28

Was Super Impressed!

"Looking at this site I was amazed at how cheap north face backpacks were, I've been wanting one for a long time now but was absolutely not willing to drop $130+ on a backpack! While looking at Sunntsports I was also kinda worried that the price was too low to be real but hey I knew i could return it if that was the case, so I did it! It came in the mail this evening and I love it!! Awesome space and an amazing amount of pockets, and I'm so happy I found it for only $80, definitely will recommend and buy from here again!! "

2016-07-28

Awesome!

"Ordered, shipped, delivered, period!! Super fast no delays and I appreciated the text updates. Other companies can take lessons!"

This review was modified by Moomegan on July 29 2016 11:01:26 AM

2016-07-27

Salomon Hiking

"Can't wait to try out the trails with my new salomon speed cross trail runners. These shoes are very comfortable and have great tread for extra grip. Delivery was speedy and had no issues with anything."

2016-07-26

"Excellent product and excellent service. Whole process was super smooth. "

2016-07-21

Fast

"I got what I order timely and in good condition so I have no Complaints. I would buy from them again."

This review was modified by CodyKane on July 21 2016 07:34:48 PM

2016-07-20

Fast customer support and shipping

"Emailed about a price match and got a reply in less than 24 hrs. Item was subsequently shipped out after payment within 24 hrs. Prompt tracking and they even send you a reminder when your item is out for delivery. This was my first time buying and 10/10 would buy from them again."

2016-07-12

Great jacket-amazing service from sunny sports!

"Had tried this particular jacket on in store and loved it, but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. Went online and found this company with jacket I wanted my size, color I wanted and $40 less!! Took a chance and ordered. Great contact from company with freq updates on progress of delivery. Jacket arrived quickly-perfect condition, exactly like one I had tried on. Love it! Will definitely order from this company again! Awesome!"

2016-07-10

Love A Deal!

"I've ordered from Sunny Sports a couple of times now and have NOT been disappointed! Their customer service on my last transaction was top notch! EXCELLENT pricing, excellent product. Fast shipping!! If I could give my customer service experience this time 10 stars, I would. So extremely satisfied with Sunny Sports! I can't wait to buy more from you!!"

This review was modified by Misslyssa8 on July 10 2016 07:36:43 PM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.