SunnysportsCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"horrible experience (in progress). I ordered 2 same item from the sunnysports.com. i got the 2 brand new boxed item. but one of them is wrong item (different size although box says correct size). what is even worse is it is very used item (maybe returned or something like that). sent an email to customer service, but they are being very slow.

if you get brand new, correct item from sunnysports, it might be okay. otherwise, don't waste time.

==================== update 2015-02-23
I got a phone call from customer service rep. she helped me to refund the item and sent a free shipping label. i'll update once the whole process this done.

==================== update 2015-03-13
I also posted on yelp, and CSR contacted me on yelp. he asked me to sent an email, but no respond. (this is before above update)

anyways,

I returned it, and it got there 3/3/15 according to the ups tracking. No refund yet as of 3/13/15. No contact from sunnysports (no email, no phone call, no nothing)
I contacted them 3/10/15, they said they are busy and ask me to be patient.

======= (hopefully) final update
after I post comment, i got an email right away that they will process refund. and, i got the refund as of 03/15/2015. purchase date is 1/31/2015.

"This company is top notch. Great products + ecceptional customer service = customer for life. I could go on and on but simply put, One of the best. I will not hesitate to tell as many people possible how awesome Sunnysports is.
This is the way shopping should be !!!!!!!!

"Fantastic turnaround! Could not ask for a better experience. Ease of ordering, excellent customer service and a product that was available in the right size and color! I did not have to compromise on what I wanted - a uniquely great experience. One I hope to replicate with Sunnysports many times in the future."

"I love/love Sunnysports! My initial order with them was placed over this past Christmas and I couldn't have dreamt a better experience.
I just placed another order, and as with the first, it was a seamless process and again- i received a shipping confirmation within hours.
I forever be a loyal customer.
What a breath of fresh air in this climate of online and telephone ordering.
Kimberely Doerr Martin

" Shopped around for a specific North Face jacket from my daughter's birthday list. I ordered from Sunnysports, as they had the best deal. Unfortunately, the jacket ran small and had to exchange it for the next size up. The return was free and easy. Although the med. was on backorder, Sunnysports emailed several times, when they received the return, the jacket was on back order, when to expect the jacket, and finally, when it was shipped. One less thing for me to stress over. Will definitely use them again."

"Sunny Sports was recommended by a friend, and had a great experience. Best prices and fast shipping. Thanks!"

"No hassle service; rapid delivery. What's not to like?
Very pleased.

"Very quick, accurate filling of order"

"Shipping was fast!! Item was exactly as described. Will purchase from them again!"

"Fantastic...surpassed my expectations."

"Very fast processing and delivery. Item as promised."

"A bag excellent and comfortable and I can put a lot of my item
More importantly, I received the bag during the 4 days

"If it is sold at Sunny Sports, that is where I will do my shopping. Their site is easy to navigate, their prices are great, and their delivery is prompt. If they carried everything I needed, I would never look elsewhere.
Sunny's is a terrific shopping experience.

"Great prices, terrific selection, easy to navigate & shop on website and fast delivery!!!"

"Quick delivery! Easy transaction!"

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.