Stores > Sunnysports

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-09-21

Order cancelled, poor Customer Service

"I made an order for $150. Few days later Sunny sports cancelled my order without trying to contact me first (contact info was available), explained by inhouse software that made the assumption that the purchase was fraudulent. It did not prevent the company from testing my credit card though. Nobody called me. The service and efforts of helpdesk were extremely poor. Upon my request to proceed with my order, I was only advised to make another order (which could again be cancelled, who knows...). I bought the item elsewere... Very much disappoining. "

This review was modified by mmargosha on September 21 2016 12:51:31 AM

2016-09-16

Fast and cheap (products, not people ;)

"I ordered a Marmot Limelight 3P tent on Thursday just before noon. It arrived FRIDAY... before noon. Yes, 24- hour delivery. AMAZING. Tent was brand new, unopened. Perfect.

AND I saved nearly $100 on the price from a local "Big Box" retailer.

Needless to say from now on I will check here first.

This review was modified by Hammocker on September 16 2016 11:26:59 AM

2016-09-15

Great Customer Service

"I received my boots the next day and they are just what I expected. I usually wear an 8 1/2 or 9 bur decided to go with the 9 because I read reviews and they said that the boots run a little narrow. The 9 fits perfectly. "

2016-09-02

Best price on the net and fast shipping!

"Sunnysports had the best deal on the pair of cycling shoes I was looking for. They also have this cool feature that allows you to apply for a military discount, which I've never seen elsewhere. I'd highly recommend them to others looking for a great deal on the internet. "

This review was modified by JoshuaMc on September 02 2016 07:27:29 PM

2016-08-27

great prices, great service

"They have everything you would ever want in a retailer - attractive prices, reasonable shipping rates, and excellent customer service and return policy."

2016-08-24

Very Happy with my purchase

"I love my new jacket! It is very warm - can't wait for cold weather. I searched high and low for something warm, water resistant, and suitable for casual or business days. I got the Navy blue, and it really meets my requirements. The liner is more of a fun periwinkle.
Sunny sports had the best price, and their service was excellent! It only took a few days to get my jacket.

This review was modified by TomsMom on August 24 2016 10:29:37 PM

2016-08-23

HERE COMES THE SUN-NYSPORTS REVIEW

"First time ordering from Sunnysports, three items delivered promptly and in perfect condition. Will definitely add Sunnysports to my favorite list."

2016-08-13

Great price & quick shipping for fabulous product

"Found the North Face backpack my daughter wanted for $30 less than at the chain sporting store. Sunnysports had a better selection of colors too! Ordered it with standard free shipping at 12:30 AM Wednesday & received it by Friday!
Great communication about order updates, thrilled the backpack arrived before school started. I'm not a big online shopper at stores I'm not familiar with but I'd highly recommend & shop at Sunnysports again.

This review was modified by sbgg on August 13 2016 09:20:23 AM

2016-08-12

I love it!!

"The backpack was exactly what I wanted and was shipped out quickly. I was so happy with how cheap it was compared to other stores ($129)! The customer service was great with answering my questions quickly."

This review was modified by NatalieHoang on August 12 2016 05:47:18 PM

2016-08-12

Wow, what a great online gear shop!

"Fabulous communication and freaky fast delivery. The epitome of what you want in an online retail experience!"

This review was modified by rdshepard on August 12 2016 12:50:49 PM

2016-08-05

Great experience

"Fast shipping, it honestly felt like a personalized experience. The price was what I was looking for, the checkout was smooth. I received an email confirming my order, an email saying my order was shipped, one that it was coming the next day, and one when it arrived. They kept me informed though the whole process. It was refreshing without being too intrusive. Personalized service through automation.. that's the point of a website. Thanks"

This review was modified by tenspinya on August 05 2016 11:37:09 PM

2016-08-05

v v pleased

"I got a north face backpack from sunny sports before so i knew that i was gonna get a good quality backpack when i bought a second one from them I honestly wont buy an expensive backpack anywhere else bc they have the exact brand for less and the quality is the same i was so excited lmaoooo i saw the UPS truck coming and was literally over the moon when it came "

2016-08-02

Great gear, excellent customer service!

"I was very pleased with my purchase. When I had issues with my credit card customer service was super helpful and patient, staying in touch while I worked out the issue with my bank. "

2016-07-28

Was Super Impressed!

"Looking at this site I was amazed at how cheap north face backpacks were, I've been wanting one for a long time now but was absolutely not willing to drop $130+ on a backpack! While looking at Sunntsports I was also kinda worried that the price was too low to be real but hey I knew i could return it if that was the case, so I did it! It came in the mail this evening and I love it!! Awesome space and an amazing amount of pockets, and I'm so happy I found it for only $80, definitely will recommend and buy from here again!! "

2016-07-28

Awesome!

"Ordered, shipped, delivered, period!! Super fast no delays and I appreciated the text updates. Other companies can take lessons!"

This review was modified by Moomegan on July 29 2016 11:01:26 AM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.