Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sunnysports by clicking a star below.
2017-09-17

Amazing Price, Ridiculously Fast Delivery

"I ordered a North Face Terra 65 backpack from Sunny Sports for at least $30 cheaper than anywhere else online.

It arrived the next day, brand new and in perfect condition.

Thank you!

2017-09-16

Climbing gear

"Bought a new harness, bag and some biners. Couldn't be more happy with it and the price that I paid! Will be coming back soon!"

2017-09-14

Completely and utterly satisfied!

"I ordered my son a North Face hoodie from Sunny Sports online. Ordering was a snap, product was awesome, price was phenomenal, and delivery was super fast. They've earned themselves a repeat customer! Going online to order another one now... :-)"

2017-09-14

Love it! A++

"Excellent service! Super Fast shipping. True to size jacket. I'm so happy with my purchase to totally worth it."

2017-09-13

You can stop shopping around, Sunnysports is where it's at

"Everything was absolutely incredible from start to finish. The website was easy to navigate (comparing options was a breeze), the prices were outstanding, customer service was attentive and quick to respond, and the shipping/receiving was remarkable. I couldn't give a better recommendation for purchasing gear online than I can for Sunnysports. I promise I don't work for the company or this isn't a fake review...they're just that good and I had to get the word out. "

2017-09-09

Excellent

"Very quick service and great prices. What really stood out to me is that military discounts are offered. It's nice to see that companies are supporting veterans. I would definitely order more items from sunnysports. "

2017-09-09

Great costumer service!!! Ship very fast and Great price;)

"Very recommended to buy from them;) "

2017-09-06

Customer service is superb

"The backpack that I ordered came in a well beat-up paper box from Adorama and sealed with Adorama tape, 70% of the tape was cut open and additional transparent tape was on top of it. No idea why my purchase with SunnySports would shipped out with the Adorama box but found out they are affiliated somehow.

When I placed my order I put down My Name c/o Company Name. However, the shipping label only shows c/o Company Name without My Name on it. Our reception had to email everyone in the office to check if someone was expecting a package from Adorama.

Without the recipient name and the package was shipped with other vendor's box with no hint of it was from SunnySports. Enough confusions to anyone.

After I left my review, their custom service reached out to me and tried to correct the issue.

They have the correct shipping information with my name and phone number on their system, it looks like it was a print margin/alignment problem when the shipping label was printed.

Shipping: 3 stars
Product: 4 stars
Customer Service: 5 stars

It was my first purchase experience with them. I definitely will purchase from them again.

2017-08-30

Great

"My Son loves it, durable, easy to clean. Buying another for my daughter."

2017-08-28

Perfect in everyway

"Not only were sunnysports the cheapest, but they were perfect in every single way, from the minute I clicked order, until it was delivered. I was kept up to date and informed of my products location and status. 5*"

2017-08-23

Quick and easy order!!!!!

"I ordered a black North Face borealis backpack which is originally $89, but got it for $62.95 +free shipping. My order went through on a Sunday NIGHT and arrived here on Wednesday, right before school started. Could not be happier!!!"

Delivery Information

"Great information regarding delivery"

Excellent

"Great customer service. Great communication. Great product. Great prices. Thanks."

2017-08-22

Awesome Customer Service!!!

"From the time of order to the date of delivery which was spot on. Thank you!"

2017-08-17

Great retailer!

"While back to school shopping, my son really wanted a Jan Sport backpack. At the mall the bag was $60! Sunnysports had it listed practically $20 cheaper, including shipping. I thought it was too good to be true....but all the reviews I found raved about the site so I tried. 2 days later, with a $20 savings, we received the bag that we were hoping for!! Sunnysports is not my go to retailer!! Thanks!!"

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.