• Sunnysports Sunnysports Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Outstanding customer service and very fast shipping"

"I've made 2 order with sunnysports, it shipped promptly and received it with no issues. It has some of the best prices out there. Great outdoor equipment store. Would definitely do business with them again."

"Seemed like a good company. Reviews seemed alright and the prices were great. However, after ordering we had the issue with our order never showing up and between trying to figure it out with UPS-(Apparently there was no sign-upon-delivery for a $60+ package???) we called them after 10 days of hearing nothing and then another 5 days of back and forth with them promising their driver would come by to attempt to retrieve the package. Of course this driver never showed up once.) Finally, UPS filed the claim (?) and I attempted to contact Sunny Sports to find out when I could expect it to be resolved (as I needed to know if I needed to reorder the items with only 2 weeks until our trip) and all I received was 'Let us contact UPS and we will get back to you. Thank you for your patience.' It's been another week and they have never gotten back to me. Getting just a bit frustrated.. Ordered these items a month ago on the 16th and now we were forced to re-order them through Amazon (which of course was more expensive to get them here in time before we leave Saturday.) Someday hopefully this will be figured out. UPS has no respect of mine and SunnySports has definitely lost a customer."

"My order with Sunny Sports was the best transaction I've experienced in a long time. In filling out the online form, I made an error that needed to be corrected right away or the wrong person would have been billed. Everyone I had contact with was so kind, fixed my errors, answered my questions and always gave me a response within a few hours. I was very pleased with the whole transaction, and happy I chose this company to place my order.
Shop with confidence.

"horrible experience (in progress). I ordered 2 same item from the sunnysports.com. i got the 2 brand new boxed item. but one of them is wrong item (different size although box says correct size). what is even worse is it is very used item (maybe returned or something like that). sent an email to customer service, but they are being very slow.

if you get brand new, correct item from sunnysports, it might be okay. otherwise, don't waste time.

==================== update 2015-02-23
I got a phone call from customer service rep. she helped me to refund the item and sent a free shipping label. i'll update once the whole process this done.

==================== update 2015-03-13
I also posted on yelp, and CSR contacted me on yelp. he asked me to sent an email, but no respond. (this is before above update)

anyways,

I returned it, and it got there 3/3/15 according to the ups tracking. No refund yet as of 3/13/15. No contact from sunnysports (no email, no phone call, no nothing)
I contacted them 3/10/15, they said they are busy and ask me to be patient.

======= (hopefully) final update
after I post comment, i got an email right away that they will process refund. and, i got the refund as of 03/15/2015. purchase date is 1/31/2015.

"This company is top notch. Great products + ecceptional customer service = customer for life. I could go on and on but simply put, One of the best. I will not hesitate to tell as many people possible how awesome Sunnysports is.
This is the way shopping should be !!!!!!!!

"Fantastic turnaround! Could not ask for a better experience. Ease of ordering, excellent customer service and a product that was available in the right size and color! I did not have to compromise on what I wanted - a uniquely great experience. One I hope to replicate with Sunnysports many times in the future."

"I love/love Sunnysports! My initial order with them was placed over this past Christmas and I couldn't have dreamt a better experience.
I just placed another order, and as with the first, it was a seamless process and again- i received a shipping confirmation within hours.
I forever be a loyal customer.
What a breath of fresh air in this climate of online and telephone ordering.
Kimberely Doerr Martin

" Shopped around for a specific North Face jacket from my daughter's birthday list. I ordered from Sunnysports, as they had the best deal. Unfortunately, the jacket ran small and had to exchange it for the next size up. The return was free and easy. Although the med. was on backorder, Sunnysports emailed several times, when they received the return, the jacket was on back order, when to expect the jacket, and finally, when it was shipped. One less thing for me to stress over. Will definitely use them again."

"Sunny Sports was recommended by a friend, and had a great experience. Best prices and fast shipping. Thanks!"

"No hassle service; rapid delivery. What's not to like?
Very pleased.

"Very quick, accurate filling of order"

"Shipping was fast!! Item was exactly as described. Will purchase from them again!"

"Fantastic...surpassed my expectations."

"Very fast processing and delivery. Item as promised."

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.