Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

2016-04-22

excited phenomenal purchase

"I was so excited to get my timberland boots, I was not disappointed!!! not only was my purchase everything I thought it would be, but the whole process went wonderfully!! I hope to do more business with sunny sports in the future , and I also would like to add, the discount was awesome too!!"

This review was modified by jaythomp33 on April 22 2016 04:54:57 AM

2016-04-20

All I can say is WOW

"Fast delivery. Neat check out choose that saved $10. Product better than I expected."

This review was modified by Emjayvee77 on April 20 2016 06:47:53 PM

2016-04-08

Amazed at the product

"I searched everywhere on the web for the shoes I bought and Sunnysports was the only place that _said_ they had them even though everywhere else was sold out of the size I was looking for. I had never heard of the company before, but since it was my only option, decided to take a chance. I am so happy. The shipping was fast and they did indeed have exactly what I was looking for (and at a decent price). I will definitely shop with them again."

This review was modified by brettacook on April 08 2016 02:19:01 PM

2016-03-07

alison g

"this is the best store ever i love it i wish i could give them 10 stars because they deserve it my item got sooner than what i expected love it people recommended 100%"

2016-03-03

Unbeatable!

"Best price, fast delivery, no issues."

This review was modified by BBennett1750 on March 03 2016 06:55:13 AM

2016-02-09

Sunnysports makes it happen!!

"I'm a first time customer and ordered a pair of NorthFace winter gloves. There was a delay in delivery so I reached out and they were great about it, gave me a $6 dollar refund for my troubles. The product was exactly what was described, they responded quickly to my inquiry and solved my problem. I love my gloves and will definitely order from them again!! "

This review was modified by ToddtfromDC on February 09 2016 03:47:08 PM

2016-01-27

Winter Hiking is a breeze!

"I purchased a pair of Hillsound Trail Crampon Ultras and was very pleased with the Sunnysports website and the speed of order processing and delivery.
The Hillsound Crampons are an excellent product.
I went hiking in snow and ice a few days after I received them.

This review was modified by fun-hiker on January 27 2016 07:58:52 AM

2016-01-26

Would give them SIX stars if possible!

"After about 12 years my old Timberland hiking boots had bit the dust (Think "sole" worn out and flapping kinda worn out, 2 of the 6 metal shoelace eyelets un-attached, etc). While I liked the look of leather, they just were not THAT warm so I started searching for a newer style boot that would hold up in WELL below freezing temperatures.

The Salomon Snowtrip TS WP Winter Hiking Boots fit the bill PERFECTLY and this site had them on sale for $40 less than any other seller (Paid $89.95 with FREE shipping) which was a SCREAMING BARGAIN. A day later, a SunnySports representative reached out to me to let me know that there was an issue with the original credit card processing. Of course, by then the boots had returned to 'regular' price and I thought... "Oh well, the CC was due to a hold on may part for another vendor so I missed my chance" now that they are no longer on sale. However, the SunnySports customer service rep said, "No problem keeping the same price, we can just apply a different credit card and complete the sale that way with the original price". We did just that & I got them quickly.
The boots themselves fared quite well in a recent ski trip where the temperatures never exceeded 10-degrees Fahrenheit for 4 days. My feet remained cozy the entire time. I have to admit that I had originally questioned the ability of the almost "tennis shoe" looking boots to retain heat and keep my feet dry. They performed VERY WELL in all respects. I even spent an hour and a half helping others dig out of the 40-inches of snow we had received in those few days. The boot's closure system did everything it is advertised to do and snow never got into my boot.

Fast Service and Great Communication

"I ordered two jackets and it arrived very fast (5 days, including a weekend).
Prior to this order, I had to call and cancel and spoke with Customer Service, they were very helpful and positive.

Once nice thing is that SunnySports seems to be on top of their game with your order, as I received a few emails from them stating my order had shipped, and one saying it's almost there, etc.

This review was modified by awcallis on January 26 2016 01:07:20 PM

Great!

"I received the jacket pretty quickly. It was a great price and I had been looking for a jacket. I wanted something warm, light, water proof. I got everything I wanted! It fits as expected. The bonus to this jacket is that it separates. When all together, it's very warm, wind proof, and water proof. When separated, the inside is very warm and light, not bulky. I love this jacket, especially the price I paid for I."

This review was modified by Tranelsmcbride on January 26 2016 10:32:53 AM

2016-01-26

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!

"My coat arrived in the nick of time for our Blizzard 2016......"

2016-01-16

Speedy delivery of quality merchandise.

"After searching EVERYWHERE for a Marmot down coat for my son, I came across Sunnysports, who not only had the size and color I needed, but at a significantly cheaper price than other sites. I checked the BBB who gave them an A+ rating. There were a few complaints about returns and exchanges that were ultimately resolved, so I took a chance and went ahead and purchased it. I ordered it on a Friday around noonish. I really needed it for the cold weather front coming for Monday, but with Monday being MLK holiday, I hesitated to pay the extra money for expedited shipping. I ultimately decided against it, and just went with the free standard shipping and to my surprise it was actually delivered to me the following afternoon. I was worried that the merchandise would be sketchy or fake, but it's definitely not. Very satisfied with the transaction!"

2016-01-01

"After a great deal of on-line research looking for a warm winter coat, I determined that a Columbia Barlow Pass 550 winter parka was what I needed. Luckily, I found Sunnysports because after plenty of on-line searching, they were the only store I found that had the color and size I needed in stock. Not even the Columbia home store had one in stock. Even though I ordered the coat a few days before Christmas, Sunnysports was able to process and ship the item the following business day. That's great service, especially during such a hectic part of the year. It was even on sale. The coat arrived on the anticipated delivery day, via standard shipping. The coat fits perfectly, and the quality is outstanding. I will definitely look at Sunnysports for future purchases. "

This review was modified by mlsward on January 01 2016 11:52:41 AM

2015-09-25

"I ordered a North Face backpacking sleeping bag which was listed online as weighing 2 pounds. When the package arrived the same day I was leaving on a backpacking trip, it was massive and weighed over 4 pounds. I had to use the bag for one night then went through their very slow customer service to try to return it. They are only willing to issue store credit and in order to use the store credit I have to call a sales rep, I can not just order online. The process of receiving the credit has taken a few weeks. I will order one more item to get my money back and will never use or recommend Sunny Sports again."

2015-08-14

"Outstanding customer service and very fast shipping"

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.