Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sunnysports by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

I MADE TREKKING TRIP WITHOUT THE TREKKING BOOTS

"I bought a pair of trekking boots for my mountains trip in China. Sunny Sports made me wait until the last moment and the PACKAGE NEVER ARRIVED.
Customer service really socks, they are not serious (neither responsables).

WASTE OF TIME.

This review was modified by Santiago Bazan on March 23 2017 12:21:39 PM

Super deal !!!!!

"Great Deal !!!!! Super fast shipping !!!!!!..thanks....."

This review was modified by ChromeYellowBadger on March 23 2017 05:30:01 PM

Wow!

"Easy ordering. Excellent follow up from order submission to on time delivery. I even submitted my order over the weekend and didn't have to wait the standard 3 weekday processing that most online orders take. Thank you for putting customer back into first. You have raised the bar for other companies. First time Sunny Sports shopper."

This review was modified by cccwdad on March 23 2017 05:00:07 PM

The North Face Shelbe Raschelle Hoodie

"Great product. The seller was great!!!"

This review was modified by OliveGreenPython on March 23 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-03

Just the ticket

"I had a wonderful first experience with this company. Their prices are very fair, and the quality of the product matches that. I had a little issue with my order during placing it, not their fault, but my own. They were super helpful and very polite. Keep up the great work Sunnysports :)"

This review was modified by morningdove27 on March 07 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-03-02

On Point!!

"Great experience, after i placed my order I found it cheaper online the next day, followed Sunnysports price match procedure and was contacted within an hour of me emailing them the url for the cheaper price that my price match was accepted. A credit was issued the next day and my package arrived 2 days later. Will definitely shop with them again. "

This review was modified by tonyrome357 on March 07 2017 12:00:14 AM

2017-02-23

Awesome Totally Awesome!

"Great ordering, fast shipping, superb product! Thankp you Sunny Sports I have been looking for awhile for this design Jansport Backpack."

This review was modified by kathleenczor on March 03 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-14

Excellent product & delivery

"I can not Believe how quick the service was rendered. I ordered a north face jacket on Saturday, it was delivered on Tuesday. The jacket was excellent as was the service delivery. "

This review was modified by Jcorreia3 on February 16 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-02-14

Very happy

"Knowledgeable customer service and great price and products and topped off with super fast shipping "

This review was modified by jsmatthew on February 16 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-02-08

Best price, shipping, exchange, and customer service experience in a long time!

"They advertised a $329 jacket for $197.95!
No tax and shipping fee added!
Next day delivery from NJ to MA!
I normally wear medium sized TNF products but this one was too big.
Thus I requested an exchange even though they did not have this jacket in small in their online stock to avoid the return shipping cost per customer service rep's recommendation that I received through the email return request!
However, they somehow managed to produce this jacket in size small for me and sent the exchange item to me!
Excellent overall services!
I am very satisfied and wished all of online stores could be like this one!

This review was modified by yhaotk on February 10 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-02-07

Sea To Summit Ultra Mesh

"Competitive price! In stock! Fast shipping!
These are well made, versatile mesh stuff sacks that can take a lot of abuse. I try to carry light compressible gear that can serve more than one purpose and these stuff sacks fit the bill perfectly. They can be used for storage, as filters and even fish and bird nets for survival (when deconstructed and reconfigured). I bought the 4L, 9L and 15L. Although the 4L and 15L work for all kinds of things, the 9L is my "go to" for storing most of my gear. If you're unsure about size, I would error on getting a bigger model. This allows more versatility for storing bigger items or several smaller items when you need to. Roll up the excess mesh bag when the whole bag is not needed (the mesh is so light/compressible that you'll never notice the excess).

This review was modified by jawsoflife00 on February 09 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-02-06

Affordable. Quick Shipping.

"Very affordable. Item is as described and arrived in perfect condition. Exactly what I was looking for. Check out and shipping was super easy and the email tracking updates were a nice surprise. Will definitely order from sunny sports again."

This review was modified by loghea on February 08 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-02-03

A Plus

"Fast shipping and the product was exactly as described. I really liked the sizing chart to help me get the right jacket. Excellent prices. Well done! "

This review was modified by DallasPalmeri on February 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-01-31

Awesome service!

"Prompt and informed delivery as promised! Item arrived perfectly as described! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Cababa78 on February 02 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-01-28

Best Kept Secret!

"This place is the best kept secret on the interwebs! Great prices and fantastic service. Not to mention super fast shipping. What a pleasure doing business with this company. Will be my "go to first" site for Hiking/Camping gear."

This review was modified by wsa911 on January 31 2017 12:02:51 AM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.