Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-07-21

Fast

"I got what I order timely and in good condition so I have no Complaints. I would buy from them again."

This review was modified by CodyKane on July 21 2016 07:34:48 PM

2016-07-20

Fast customer support and shipping

"Emailed about a price match and got a reply in less than 24 hrs. Item was subsequently shipped out after payment within 24 hrs. Prompt tracking and they even send you a reminder when your item is out for delivery. This was my first time buying and 10/10 would buy from them again."

2016-07-12

Great jacket-amazing service from sunny sports!

"Had tried this particular jacket on in store and loved it, but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. Went online and found this company with jacket I wanted my size, color I wanted and $40 less!! Took a chance and ordered. Great contact from company with freq updates on progress of delivery. Jacket arrived quickly-perfect condition, exactly like one I had tried on. Love it! Will definitely order from this company again! Awesome!"

2016-07-10

Love A Deal!

"I've ordered from Sunny Sports a couple of times now and have NOT been disappointed! Their customer service on my last transaction was top notch! EXCELLENT pricing, excellent product. Fast shipping!! If I could give my customer service experience this time 10 stars, I would. So extremely satisfied with Sunny Sports! I can't wait to buy more from you!!"

This review was modified by Misslyssa8 on July 10 2016 07:36:43 PM

2016-07-05

Delivered what was asked

"My order was shipped within 24 hours and arrived on time, in good order and the right size. All for the best price around. I really enjoyed the regular shipping status updates. Great service and would purchase again. "

This review was modified by Aniemur on July 05 2016 10:39:41 PM

2016-05-31

Great service and prices

"Fantastic quality items, great customer service, and good shipping speed. Ordered two bonehead hats, great quality and veterans get a discount. Can't beat that. "

This review was modified by Rsnevarez on May 31 2016 07:08:39 PM

2016-05-16

Fast delivery!

"I received my order faster than I expected and am very happy with the purchase of my North Face Dolomite sleeping bag. The price was lower than anywhere else."

This review was modified by afadel on May 16 2016 02:57:47 PM

2016-05-08

Excellent customer service!

"On the email I had the question about shipping fee return issue,I thought I would get the reply next week.Generally the customer service of most company works from Monday to Friday, not weekend.To my surprising, Sunnysports customer service sent me the replies during weekend,and settled down my question.

Excellent customer service will make the customer having the sense of security when one purchases item from the company.

So I will definitely buy something I like future in Sunnysport.

This review was modified by QiuC-S on May 08 2016 04:05:54 PM

2016-05-08

EXCELLENT, as usual

"The parcel was perfect, item exactly as shown in the picture as well as dimensions.
I'm happy as usual

2016-04-22

excited phenomenal purchase

"I was so excited to get my timberland boots, I was not disappointed!!! not only was my purchase everything I thought it would be, but the whole process went wonderfully!! I hope to do more business with sunny sports in the future , and I also would like to add, the discount was awesome too!!"

This review was modified by jaythomp33 on April 22 2016 04:54:57 AM

2016-04-20

All I can say is WOW

"Fast delivery. Neat check out choose that saved $10. Product better than I expected."

This review was modified by Emjayvee77 on April 20 2016 06:47:53 PM

2016-04-08

Amazed at the product

"I searched everywhere on the web for the shoes I bought and Sunnysports was the only place that _said_ they had them even though everywhere else was sold out of the size I was looking for. I had never heard of the company before, but since it was my only option, decided to take a chance. I am so happy. The shipping was fast and they did indeed have exactly what I was looking for (and at a decent price). I will definitely shop with them again."

This review was modified by brettacook on April 08 2016 02:19:01 PM

2016-03-07

alison g

"this is the best store ever i love it i wish i could give them 10 stars because they deserve it my item got sooner than what i expected love it people recommended 100%"

2016-03-03

Unbeatable!

"Best price, fast delivery, no issues."

This review was modified by BBennett1750 on March 03 2016 06:55:13 AM

2016-02-09

Sunnysports makes it happen!!

"I'm a first time customer and ordered a pair of NorthFace winter gloves. There was a delay in delivery so I reached out and they were great about it, gave me a $6 dollar refund for my troubles. The product was exactly what was described, they responded quickly to my inquiry and solved my problem. I love my gloves and will definitely order from them again!! "

This review was modified by ToddtfromDC on February 09 2016 03:47:08 PM

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.