Stores > Sunnysports

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sunnysports by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

Great from start to finish

"The order was affordable and the product I got was the one pictured. The delivery was quick and on time, they made sure to keep me updated as to whewre it was in the shipping process. Overall great experience!"

2017-07-14

I'm very happy with my purchase!

"I'm very happy with my purchase. Great deal, well packaged, great customer service. Thank you! "

2017-07-10

Awesome new company I am sure I will order from again

"So I have never heard of Sunnysports. On my laptop using Google this store did not come up while shopping for hiking boots. On my Android phone however it showed up. How many of these gem stores am I missing due to Google? The store had an awesome sale on the boots my son wanted. I had to look at customer reviews to make sure it was a good company and felt confident from the reviews it was indeed good. I got an awesome deal on the boots, free shipping, the item arrived on time as promised and the boots were in excellent condition. Better then the some of the boots they pull out of boxes in the stores at home. Great buying experience. The box came in perfect condition as well. "

2017-07-08

Great purchase!

"Ordered 2 North Face tents at a great price. Placed the order online on a late Tuesday evening, and they were at my house Friday afternoon (free shipping). I will definitely give these guys more business."

Sheboygan, WI
2017-06-30

Easy ordering and prompt delivery!

"The site is easy to navigate, making the experience more fun. Great selection and competitive pricing! I'm a happy camper."

2017-06-27

Great products, great prices, and super service!

"Sunny Sports is my go-to website for all my sporting wear and goods. I used the search box and went right to the Komperdell hiking poles I was looking for. Ordering was quick and easy. And the poles arrived and a few days. Especially nice, were email updates on shipping tracking...even when the package was delivered!"

2017-06-22

Good product. Delivery issue

"Like the product. No problem at all.
Something wrong with the UPS delivery. Neighbor found package in their driveway. Good thing they are friendly otherwise package might be lost.

2017-06-21

Awesomeness delivered to my door!

"Awesome product, easy transaction, super price and quick delivery! I'll definitely be back!!!"

Sugar land, TX
2017-06-17

Sunnysports is really an excellent company to deal with !

"It was a good experience to deal with Sunnysports. I ordered a pair of Salomon X Ultra MID 2 GTX Boot from this company. They shipped within 24 hours of time frame. They followed up through email with me, and even informed me exactly the date that my boots was shipped. I tried on and the boot was fit. Really happy about it. Gave a big applause to them and definitely will purchase from them again !!!"

2017-06-16

Excellent

"Everything was as expected. Great service. Highly recommended"

2017-06-16

Great product, fast service

"Everything was great, fast service and shipping, great product and great pricing. Thanks."

2017-06-15

Damn they are good!!

"They are the best online retailer that I have dealt with in a long time. Not only did they have the best price on the backpack I wanted but it was sent on Tuesday and I received it on Thursday. I bought an item from their competitor campsaver.com the same day and have had nothing but problems, broken promises and attitude. Sunnysports is my go to from now on. "

2017-06-14

Great service!

"It was my first time buying here but I had a great experience with Sunnysports I highly recommend to everyone and I would buy again. THANKS!"

2017-06-13

Great

"Great customer service, very helpful and responded quickly. Great price, cheaper than every other website but same quality. Thank you!"

2017-06-13

Great experience

"I sent them an email with concerns and they responded immediately. On top of that they shipped my order the following day and it arrived the day after! Amazing customer service!! Well appreciated!! "

Share Sunnysports's store rating

Sunnysports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunnysports is a merchant member
Sunnysports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.