Stores > Sunlighten.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-11-12

Queen Froggie

"First off the product really is good but customer support leaves a lot to be desired.
First, I referred a friend who bought the top of the line sauna and did not get the items promised for it. the delivery process was terrible. First the order was lost or something so it took weeks for it to be delivered, then it was delivered damaged. I reported the damage caused by the delivery people to my unit and they did not do anything about it, including not responding to my calls or emails.

This review was modified by queenfroggee on November 12 2016 06:12:39 AM

2016-10-12

Sunlightenment

"Jayson at Sunlighten has helped me through the purchase of two of the Signature II series models now...the first I have been using for 18 months, and now I purchased one for my parents as I have gotten tired of touting the many benefits (better sleep, weight loss, better skin, increased mood, fighting off winter blues, muscle tone, not to mention muscle recovery after workouts...the list goes on and on. These things will change your life in the best way, special thanks to Jayson for your help. I did a lot of research before choosing these guys, plus they have the Dave Asprey seal of approval. If you are serious about your health and wellness, look no further. "

This review was modified by jfb2424 on October 12 2016 11:16:14 AM

2016-10-03

Bri is awesome and so is Sunlighten!

"Bri and her co workers were very helpful in the process of purchasing my low EMF solo sauna! Low this company and their personal touch. Couldn't have been more pleased with the process. I have not yet received the sauna so I can't speak on the experience of the actual product, but so far I'm happy! Thanks Bri and Sunlighten!"

This review was modified by Holly086 on October 03 2016 01:27:34 PM

2016-09-29

Excellent

"Excellent products!
Excellent service!
Excellent employees who help me Joey & Greg!
The best sauna equipment on the market!
Honest company!
Thank you Sunlighten!

This review was modified by Susanlinn88 on September 29 2016 09:47:12 PM

2016-08-15

Detoxing from Mold Toxin exposure.. this is the answer.

"i just received my Sunlighten Signature 1.. if you need a sauna.Call Matt Williams. I contacted him a couple months ago, and he is educated and patient. I did not plan on upgrading to a Sunlighten brand. i was ready to buy one from Amazon. He took the time to share differences of models with me, and not from a sales pitch " kind of way". I used the sauna for the first time last night. It was really more than I expected. Only took 20 minutes to warm up, and I got a full sweat in about 20 minutes. It is comfortable and I didnt expect the quality of the sound of music. The unit is well made and took my husband and son in law a couple of hours to install. I purchased the sauna after a mold infestation in our home. I unfortunately suffered from toxin exposure. Thank God I learned about infrared detox and the importance of this step. I used to use a sauna blanket which was okay, but it was a pain to get in and out of and you had to wear a sauna suit. Thank you Matt, I am so glad I went with this company. The service has been impeccable.."

2016-07-21

Sunlighten Sauna Leaves You With A Warm Feeling

"SHOPPING
__________

I already knew the Sunlighten sauna from about one year’s use of their mPulse series at a local spa, so I was confident when choosing it over other brands. My purchase was in February 2016.

DELIVERY
_________

The Sunlighten Signature I sauna was delivered quickly but not in perfect condition (see below). Sunlighten uses CEVA Logistics as their freight carrier and the CEVA driver backed into the wall next to my building’s loading dock doing $700 of damage to the masonry. CEVA did cover the damages.

ASSEMBLY
__________

I had minimal trouble singlehandedly assembling the Signature I sauna but it took 3 hours to do it carefully avoiding scratches and disposing of the huge quantity of packaging and boxing materials it came in. Bear in mind that the Sig I is the smallest box sauna they make, it’s for 1 person.

OPTIONAL EXTRAS
_________________

Get the A.R.T. system. It is cool to feel your favorite music vibrating through your body while you’re in the sauna. But beware that Sunlighten’s assembly instructions can be wrong and pre-drilled holes are not where they are supposed to be. There is some white noise distortion in the system after installing A.R.T. even after ensuring the wires are snug and properly connected. The Blaupunkt sound system is one of the best features of the product even if you don’t opt for the A.R.T. upgrade. Think high-end car audio system.

Do NOT buy the Chromotherapy colored light system from Sunlighten. I was able to find the exact same LED bulbs with remote control on Groupon for $12. Compare to $149-159 for the same feature from Sunlighten. That’s quite a mark-up! Whether you buy from Staples, Amazon, or Groupon, make sure you order the correct bulb base fitting as it is not the standard threaded kind but the two prong type.

I purchased the bamboo carbon towels set but they were backordered. I received some of the towels a little over a month after purchase but now in July I am still waiting for the rest to arrive, 5 months later. The ones that did arrive are wonderfully soft and stand up to regular washing and drying well. I use my sauna several times per week so everything is getting thoroughly tried and tested!

DOWNSIDES
___________

The glass door, right out of the box, was smeared with a layer of some kind of chemical that had to be carefully scraped off. Sunlighten reimbursed me for the cost of having this repair done.

The bench was very difficult to fit into the assembled sauna and caused some permanent indentations on the side panels.

A bag of assorted fuses arrived a few months after purchase with a diagram and link to an online video showing how to install them with the warning that failure to install voids warranty. The installation is easy if you are a licensed electrician.

Be sure to ASK when you place your order whether any items are back ordered. The wait in my case has now reached 5 months.

Keep track of your Sunlighten store credits! If your friend buys a Sunlighten the company does not notify you of having the $100 credit so you may need to be proactive about claiming it. A friend of mine purchased the mPulse Conquer two months ago.

SUMMARY
_________

I am pleased with my Sunlighten sauna and get regular use out of it. It clearly does help with certain health conditions and it’s far more comfortable to use than a traditional dry sauna. My electric bill did not skyrocket and it does not overheat my bedroom. The warm-up to operating temp takes about 45 minutes but that’s because I like it hot. I recommend this product with the above cautions.

2016-05-17

Healthly Sweat

"There is nothing like a great daily sauna to start your day but not just any sauna. Only a Far Infrared sauna provides many healthy attributes besides just enjoying a great sauna. And Sunlighten has, in my professional opinion, the best Far Infrared sauna on the market. Reasonably priced, very easy to put together in a short time and loaded with features. Extremely well built, actually very portable, beautiful lighting, great stereo CD player- sound system and very attractive as well as very comfortable.
As a licensed physician I highly recommend Sunlighten's Far Infrared sauna to everyone who is interested in maintaining a great health regimem.
Dr Doug Valentine

This review was modified by drvhaley on May 17 2016 02:02:03 PM

2016-03-17

RE: Unexpected health benefits

"When I bought the solo unit I was using it to get rid of heavy metals in my body. I was using it for 1 hour a day, every day for over a month. Around day 31 a strange think happened. Although the sauna was about 135 degrees, I started to have cold chills and experiencing waves of anxiety. This happened for 3 straight days every time I used the sauna on days 31, 32 and 33. I was a little nervous the first time it happened and then realized I was going through an emotional catharsis. At the time this happened I was going through a divorce.

The body and mind are one. Emotions can be stored in different parts of the body. The sauna was relaxing
muscules that never relaxed. When those muscles relaxed the negative emotions stored in that part of the
body were released. This was not a placebo effect since I did not expect this. I only bought the
sauna to rid my body of heavy metals.
Bob, NYC

This review was modified by marshiker on March 17 2016 09:49:11 AM

2015-11-27

"I recently purchased my third sauna from Sunlighten for my wellness center and as in the past, I was very pleased and impressed. The service received from the point of initial order through delivery and installation is always outstanding. Sarah Wickens and Mary Fisher are especially knowledgeable and very helpful in the selection process and ensuring the transaction and entire process goes smoothly. The customer service and technical department is always available and helpful with any questions and guidance needed during installation or for questions thereafter. The sauna itself is beautiful and very high quality. I want my clients to have the best and Sunlighten is the only company I would consider for my infrared sauna system needs. My clients absolutely love the sauna and so do I. I couldn't be happier."

2015-11-20

"Andrea and the sunlighten team were so helpful and informative during the purchase process. They answered all my annoying questions ;) and were patient with me as I took my time to make a decision. My solo system arrives next week and I can't wait! "

2015-11-20

"We have purchased 2 Infrared Sauna's from Sunlighten for our Apartment Communities in Overland Park Kansas. The experience with the Sales staff has been amazing and the attention to detail and our needs has been exceptional. We love our product."

This review was modified by cwilliams9201 on November 20 2015 07:23:41 AM

2015-09-12

"We purchased a Sunlighten Aspire Sauna about a month ago and absolutely love it! It was easy to install in our home and required no extra tools. We have been using our sauna daily and are already noticing the difference in how we feel. I am a breast cancer survivor and since I finished chemotherapy over 4 years ago, I have had to deal with some major side effects. These include neuropathy issues in my hands and feet and joint pain; our new sauna as well as my exercise regime are both vital necessities to help me overcome these side effects. The infrared rays are so different than a traditional steam sauna; I would not be able to stay in a steam sauna for a 30 or 45 minute session but I have no issue completing a 45 minute session in our new infrared sauna. One of the features we love about our new sauna are the preset programs. We can chose from pain relief, detox, weight loss, cardio and anti-aging preset programs. We are challenged by technology so this feature has enabled us to get the most out of our sauna right from the start. Just this week I started scheduling my sauna sessions for when I wake up in the morning. My alarm goes off at 6:15 and the sauna is already preheated and starting my session without any input from me. LOVE IT!!! We also love the display screen that contains a variety of applications. We can watch a DVD, Netflix or check out our Facebook page while we are in a session.....and the quality of the stereo and sound system is excellent. I want to thank Sunlighten for developing such a high quality product and also for the excellent customer service we received from Sam from the beginning to the end of our purchase. We feel strongly that this is an investment in our future health and well being and it has been worth every dollar we have spent. After all, can you really put a price on your future health and quality of life? We don't think so!"

2015-04-17

"Sunlighten Sauna is fantastic. I shopped for a LONG time before choosing to make a purchase of this nature. I am "working class" so this was a very extravagant thing for me to decide to invest in. My sauna is my most favorite material possession. The benefits I get from it are wonderful. I love the product. The high end quality can be found no place else! I have had my Signature III for almost 2 years and every time I use it I feel like a new person. I just called today to customer care for a bit of help and as always I was treated with kindness and given the full-attention of the representative. I love it. I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a sauna."

2015-04-13

"I recently purchased the Sunlighten Signature I Sauna and am very happy with my purchase. It was quickly delivered and was very easy for two people to assemble. The construction was of very good quality. I love my sauna and plan to use it almost every day. "

2015-03-30

"The sauna was delivered on time and in very nice packaging. Assembly was quite easy with two people. You do need someone strong to lift up the panels and set them into place while another person watches to make sure no wires are caught anywhere. The walls are very secure once up. I do recommend putting in a dedicated circuit to plug into and get maximum amps to heat this baby up. The week before, I had injured my shoulder working out, and it was very painful. After three sessions in the sauna, the pain was completely gone, and I resumed my workouts. It has also made a huge impact on stiffness and soreness from being 57 years old. I sleep better, move better, and my skin is nicer. I like to take a quart of water in to drink during an hour long sauna. The water stays cold throughout the session, and so does my phone. I use it to plug into the stereo for music. The only complaint I have is that the lower half of my body doesn't sweat. you really need to be close to the panels to get the full effect of the heat. The floor panel doesn't get very hot. "

Share Sunlighten.com's store rating

Sunlighten.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunlighten.com is a merchant member
Sunlighten.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.