Stores > Sunlighten.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-03-17

RE: Unexpected health benefits

"When I bought the solo unit I was using it to get rid of heavy metals in my body. I was using it for 1 hour a day, every day for over a month. Around day 31 a strange think happened. Although the sauna was about 135 degrees, I started to have cold chills and experiencing waves of anxiety. This happened for 3 straight days every time I used the sauna on days 31, 32 and 33. I was a little nervous the first time it happened and then realized I was going through an emotional catharsis. At the time this happened I was going through a divorce.

The body and mind are one. Emotions can be stored in different parts of the body. The sauna was relaxing
muscules that never relaxed. When those muscles relaxed the negative emotions stored in that part of the
body were released. This was not a placebo effect since I did not expect this. I only bought the
sauna to rid my body of heavy metals.
Bob, NYC

This review was modified by marshiker on March 17 2016 09:49:11 AM

2015-11-27

"I recently purchased my third sauna from Sunlighten for my wellness center and as in the past, I was very pleased and impressed. The service received from the point of initial order through delivery and installation is always outstanding. Sarah Wickens and Mary Fisher are especially knowledgeable and very helpful in the selection process and ensuring the transaction and entire process goes smoothly. The customer service and technical department is always available and helpful with any questions and guidance needed during installation or for questions thereafter. The sauna itself is beautiful and very high quality. I want my clients to have the best and Sunlighten is the only company I would consider for my infrared sauna system needs. My clients absolutely love the sauna and so do I. I couldn't be happier."

2015-11-20

"Andrea and the sunlighten team were so helpful and informative during the purchase process. They answered all my annoying questions ;) and were patient with me as I took my time to make a decision. My solo system arrives next week and I can't wait! "

2015-11-20

"We have purchased 2 Infrared Sauna's from Sunlighten for our Apartment Communities in Overland Park Kansas. The experience with the Sales staff has been amazing and the attention to detail and our needs has been exceptional. We love our product."

This review was modified by cwilliams9201 on November 20 2015 07:23:41 AM

2015-09-12

"We purchased a Sunlighten Aspire Sauna about a month ago and absolutely love it! It was easy to install in our home and required no extra tools. We have been using our sauna daily and are already noticing the difference in how we feel. I am a breast cancer survivor and since I finished chemotherapy over 4 years ago, I have had to deal with some major side effects. These include neuropathy issues in my hands and feet and joint pain; our new sauna as well as my exercise regime are both vital necessities to help me overcome these side effects. The infrared rays are so different than a traditional steam sauna; I would not be able to stay in a steam sauna for a 30 or 45 minute session but I have no issue completing a 45 minute session in our new infrared sauna. One of the features we love about our new sauna are the preset programs. We can chose from pain relief, detox, weight loss, cardio and anti-aging preset programs. We are challenged by technology so this feature has enabled us to get the most out of our sauna right from the start. Just this week I started scheduling my sauna sessions for when I wake up in the morning. My alarm goes off at 6:15 and the sauna is already preheated and starting my session without any input from me. LOVE IT!!! We also love the display screen that contains a variety of applications. We can watch a DVD, Netflix or check out our Facebook page while we are in a session.....and the quality of the stereo and sound system is excellent. I want to thank Sunlighten for developing such a high quality product and also for the excellent customer service we received from Sam from the beginning to the end of our purchase. We feel strongly that this is an investment in our future health and well being and it has been worth every dollar we have spent. After all, can you really put a price on your future health and quality of life? We don't think so!"

2015-04-17

"Sunlighten Sauna is fantastic. I shopped for a LONG time before choosing to make a purchase of this nature. I am "working class" so this was a very extravagant thing for me to decide to invest in. My sauna is my most favorite material possession. The benefits I get from it are wonderful. I love the product. The high end quality can be found no place else! I have had my Signature III for almost 2 years and every time I use it I feel like a new person. I just called today to customer care for a bit of help and as always I was treated with kindness and given the full-attention of the representative. I love it. I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a sauna."

2015-04-13

"I recently purchased the Sunlighten Signature I Sauna and am very happy with my purchase. It was quickly delivered and was very easy for two people to assemble. The construction was of very good quality. I love my sauna and plan to use it almost every day. "

2015-03-30

"The sauna was delivered on time and in very nice packaging. Assembly was quite easy with two people. You do need someone strong to lift up the panels and set them into place while another person watches to make sure no wires are caught anywhere. The walls are very secure once up. I do recommend putting in a dedicated circuit to plug into and get maximum amps to heat this baby up. The week before, I had injured my shoulder working out, and it was very painful. After three sessions in the sauna, the pain was completely gone, and I resumed my workouts. It has also made a huge impact on stiffness and soreness from being 57 years old. I sleep better, move better, and my skin is nicer. I like to take a quart of water in to drink during an hour long sauna. The water stays cold throughout the session, and so does my phone. I use it to plug into the stereo for music. The only complaint I have is that the lower half of my body doesn't sweat. you really need to be close to the panels to get the full effect of the heat. The floor panel doesn't get very hot. "

2015-02-04

"I have never written a review on anything but I felt I needed to write this one. We bought a mPluze in Dec. 2014, we were to receive it on the 31st. We received the sauna a week later. With the holiday season and the winter weather we could over look that. Then when we did receive the sauna we were really disappointed to find out that the control panel had been left out of it. We called and of course the sales person apologized and said he would send one out right away. So yet another delay. We finally get the control panel and for sure this time we would finally be able to have a sauna. No, the back panel wouldn't heat up so again another call to Sunlighten. The service tech called and tried to help us, me taking pictures and him trying to figure out what was going on but after some time my husband was getting tired and it didn't look like we were getting any where with it, my husband and the service tech decided the best thing would be to send out another panel. Us thinking that all the wires etc...would be with the panel. No we received the panel and we have to transfer all the wires from one panel to another. I don't know how anyone else feels but I figure after paying $5500.00 Canadian we shouldn't have to be doing any of this. We are not electricians. We paid so all we would have to do is put it together and enjoy all the health benefits. We asked if they could please just send us a new one after all the troubles we have had with this one and the manager said that is not what they have to do under their warranty. The fellow I was talking with said he would call us back with some kind of solution. It's now been 3 hours and still no call. I know other people have had great service and experience but beware the 3% (their number) who get sent faulty saunas. I do have to wonder who is inspecting them with all the mistakes on ours."

Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

sunlighten, Sunlighten.com rep has responded

“I am pleased to learn that your matter has been resolved via Sunlighten’s customer care team. Sunlighten is committed to delivering the very best in product quality and customer service as we want to make a difference in our customers' lives. We deliver this gold standard to thousands of customers each year and apologize that you did not have the positive initial experience we strive for. However, our commitment to every customer keeps us dedicated and determined to make any issue right. I am glad to know you are on your way to enjoying the many health benefits of Sunlighten’s full spectrum infrared therapy.”

2014-08-22

"We purchased a used Sunlight sauna that needed a few parts. I called Sunlighten and they were very helpful in getting the circuit boards I needed, and at a reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised by their customer service and that we were still able to service our discontinued sauna."

2014-05-20

"I was a bit nervous after reading some of the negative reviews, but after deciding to purchase the MPulse (biggest model), I had to write and at least comment on the review indicating how difficult the sauna was to put together. When the sauna arrived, it is a big sauna. However, everything fit together perfectly.

My entire family has been using the sauna for a month, and we absolutely love it. My teenage girls insist on the skin care program so they can get the near infrared (they think it’s like the red light you can do at spas). I think we all look better because of using the sauna. We also love the DVD player. My kids relax with their ipods, while my wife and I prefer a DVD we got from Hawaii showing relaxing ocean waves and associated sounds.

So what is my favorite feature of the sauna? The Cedar aroma is BY FAR my favorite feature. I hope this doesn’t fade after time, but love to open the door after using it to let the aroma permeate the room. We have a nice hot tub, and enjoy using it as well. However, if we had to pick just one, there is no question I would keep the sauna. We love relaxing on the amazing contoured bench enjoying the cedar aroma, and listening to the waves roll up on the beach. To me, it is the ultimate staycation. I hope if you order a sauna, that you will enjoy it as much as our family does.

2014-05-15

"About 2 1/2 years ago, I had chemotherapy and radiation for 4 months that resulted in me not being able to walk. I ended up having to use a wheel chair. I had developed what is referred to as chemo-induced neuropathy and the pain was almost intolerable! I was unable to sleep properly, always waking up with pain and my feet and legs were ALWAYS so very cold regardless of how warm the temperature was.
I was desperate to find a way to help myself and found myself being 'led' to explore the benefits of using infra-red heat. I searched the various options available and decided on the Sunlighten Solo Pad. I made a very wise choice when I contacted Sunlighten!
Firstly, this I must say, is that Natalie at Sunlighten has been most helpful and patient with me, answering all my questions, and standing by me! I was feeling so very ill (with my condition) and I am sure that I must have repeated my questions to her a number of times, yet she was always so kind and patient with me! I also compliment Amir who, along with Natalie 'came through for me' whenever I had any problems. I have yet to experience such dedicated customer service anywhere else!
I am pleased to say that I am now walking, albeit not too fast, and I continue to improve with each passing week. I no longer wake up during the night from having pain in my legs and feet and, my feet feel cozy and comfortable!
i am so grateful to have the Sunlighten Solo Pad!
I am most grateful to Natalie and Amir who seemed to sense and understand how very ill I was.
I am grateful to the company and all who are involved in the production and marketing of this marvelous product!
Thank you, again and again!

2014-03-03

"I recently got my impulse sauna with room for 2 people. I LOVE everything about it. I did quite a bit of research and with the help of Sarah who works for Sunlighten I was able to best select the sauna that would fit our needs. My entire family and many of our friends are enjoying it AND feeling the benefits. I sleep so well after an evening session! All the other benefits you read about I find to be true. If you are considering it -DO It! "

2013-09-23

"We purchased the mPulse Believe for our personal use after reading about the health benefits this infrared sauna has to offer. We Just Love it! I was introduced to the sauna through a friend who is a Chinese Medicine Doctor who purchased the portable unit for his clients. After reading about all the benefits this sauna has to offer I knew I wanted one for our home. It’s not difficult to sell your spouse or significant other on this product. It’s an investment in your health future. I have my schedule set for Weight Loss, Skin Health & Detoxification. My husband’s is mostly Detoxification and Skin Health due to his profession. We have three daughters who are all pregnant and due soon. I've asked them to review the benefits of this sauna and set up a schedule for themselves after the babies are born. They will love it too. I hope they take advantage of our purchase. I’ve recommended this sauna to all our friends and family."

2013-08-29

"I have been a user for over 5 years. I love my sauna. They were easy to do business with and arranged for delivery and putting the sauna together for me."

Share Sunlighten.com's store rating

Sunlighten.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunlighten.com is a merchant member
Sunlighten.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.