• Sunlighten.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Sunlighten Sauna is fantastic. I shopped for a LONG time before choosing to make a purchase of this nature. I am "working class" so this was a very extravagant thing for me to decide to invest in. My sauna is my most favorite material possession. The benefits I get from it are wonderful. I love the product. The high end quality can be found no place else! I have had my Signature III for almost 2 years and every time I use it I feel like a new person. I just called today to customer care for a bit of help and as always I was treated with kindness and given the full-attention of the representative. I love it. I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a sauna."

"I recently purchased the Sunlighten Signature I Sauna and am very happy with my purchase. It was quickly delivered and was very easy for two people to assemble. The construction was of very good quality. I love my sauna and plan to use it almost every day. "

"The sauna was delivered on time and in very nice packaging. Assembly was quite easy with two people. You do need someone strong to lift up the panels and set them into place while another person watches to make sure no wires are caught anywhere. The walls are very secure once up. I do recommend putting in a dedicated circuit to plug into and get maximum amps to heat this baby up. The week before, I had injured my shoulder working out, and it was very painful. After three sessions in the sauna, the pain was completely gone, and I resumed my workouts. It has also made a huge impact on stiffness and soreness from being 57 years old. I sleep better, move better, and my skin is nicer. I like to take a quart of water in to drink during an hour long sauna. The water stays cold throughout the session, and so does my phone. I use it to plug into the stereo for music. The only complaint I have is that the lower half of my body doesn't sweat. you really need to be close to the panels to get the full effect of the heat. The floor panel doesn't get very hot. "

"I have never written a review on anything but I felt I needed to write this one. We bought a mPluze in Dec. 2014, we were to receive it on the 31st. We received the sauna a week later. With the holiday season and the winter weather we could over look that. Then when we did receive the sauna we were really disappointed to find out that the control panel had been left out of it. We called and of course the sales person apologized and said he would send one out right away. So yet another delay. We finally get the control panel and for sure this time we would finally be able to have a sauna. No, the back panel wouldn't heat up so again another call to Sunlighten. The service tech called and tried to help us, me taking pictures and him trying to figure out what was going on but after some time my husband was getting tired and it didn't look like we were getting any where with it, my husband and the service tech decided the best thing would be to send out another panel. Us thinking that all the wires etc...would be with the panel. No we received the panel and we have to transfer all the wires from one panel to another. I don't know how anyone else feels but I figure after paying $5500.00 Canadian we shouldn't have to be doing any of this. We are not electricians. We paid so all we would have to do is put it together and enjoy all the health benefits. We asked if they could please just send us a new one after all the troubles we have had with this one and the manager said that is not what they have to do under their warranty. The fellow I was talking with said he would call us back with some kind of solution. It's now been 3 hours and still no call. I know other people have had great service and experience but beware the 3% (their number) who get sent faulty saunas. I do have to wonder who is inspecting them with all the mistakes on ours."

Rep reply posted Feb-24-2015

sunlighten, Sunlighten.com rep has responded

“I am pleased to learn that your matter has been resolved via Sunlighten’s customer care team. Sunlighten is committed to delivering the very best in product quality and customer service as we want to make a difference in our customers' lives. We deliver this gold standard to thousands of customers each year and apologize that you did not have the positive initial experience we strive for. However, our commitment to every customer keeps us dedicated and determined to make any issue right. I am glad to know you are on your way to enjoying the many health benefits of Sunlighten’s full spectrum infrared therapy.”

"We purchased a used Sunlight sauna that needed a few parts. I called Sunlighten and they were very helpful in getting the circuit boards I needed, and at a reasonable price. I was pleasantly surprised by their customer service and that we were still able to service our discontinued sauna."

"I was a bit nervous after reading some of the negative reviews, but after deciding to purchase the MPulse (biggest model), I had to write and at least comment on the review indicating how difficult the sauna was to put together. When the sauna arrived, it is a big sauna. However, everything fit together perfectly.

My entire family has been using the sauna for a month, and we absolutely love it. My teenage girls insist on the skin care program so they can get the near infrared (they think it’s like the red light you can do at spas). I think we all look better because of using the sauna. We also love the DVD player. My kids relax with their ipods, while my wife and I prefer a DVD we got from Hawaii showing relaxing ocean waves and associated sounds.

So what is my favorite feature of the sauna? The Cedar aroma is BY FAR my favorite feature. I hope this doesn’t fade after time, but love to open the door after using it to let the aroma permeate the room. We have a nice hot tub, and enjoy using it as well. However, if we had to pick just one, there is no question I would keep the sauna. We love relaxing on the amazing contoured bench enjoying the cedar aroma, and listening to the waves roll up on the beach. To me, it is the ultimate staycation. I hope if you order a sauna, that you will enjoy it as much as our family does.

"About 2 1/2 years ago, I had chemotherapy and radiation for 4 months that resulted in me not being able to walk. I ended up having to use a wheel chair. I had developed what is referred to as chemo-induced neuropathy and the pain was almost intolerable! I was unable to sleep properly, always waking up with pain and my feet and legs were ALWAYS so very cold regardless of how warm the temperature was.
I was desperate to find a way to help myself and found myself being 'led' to explore the benefits of using infra-red heat. I searched the various options available and decided on the Sunlighten Solo Pad. I made a very wise choice when I contacted Sunlighten!
Firstly, this I must say, is that Natalie at Sunlighten has been most helpful and patient with me, answering all my questions, and standing by me! I was feeling so very ill (with my condition) and I am sure that I must have repeated my questions to her a number of times, yet she was always so kind and patient with me! I also compliment Amir who, along with Natalie 'came through for me' whenever I had any problems. I have yet to experience such dedicated customer service anywhere else!
I am pleased to say that I am now walking, albeit not too fast, and I continue to improve with each passing week. I no longer wake up during the night from having pain in my legs and feet and, my feet feel cozy and comfortable!
i am so grateful to have the Sunlighten Solo Pad!
I am most grateful to Natalie and Amir who seemed to sense and understand how very ill I was.
I am grateful to the company and all who are involved in the production and marketing of this marvelous product!
Thank you, again and again!

"I recently got my impulse sauna with room for 2 people. I LOVE everything about it. I did quite a bit of research and with the help of Sarah who works for Sunlighten I was able to best select the sauna that would fit our needs. My entire family and many of our friends are enjoying it AND feeling the benefits. I sleep so well after an evening session! All the other benefits you read about I find to be true. If you are considering it -DO It! "

"We purchased the mPulse Believe for our personal use after reading about the health benefits this infrared sauna has to offer. We Just Love it! I was introduced to the sauna through a friend who is a Chinese Medicine Doctor who purchased the portable unit for his clients. After reading about all the benefits this sauna has to offer I knew I wanted one for our home. It’s not difficult to sell your spouse or significant other on this product. It’s an investment in your health future. I have my schedule set for Weight Loss, Skin Health & Detoxification. My husband’s is mostly Detoxification and Skin Health due to his profession. We have three daughters who are all pregnant and due soon. I've asked them to review the benefits of this sauna and set up a schedule for themselves after the babies are born. They will love it too. I hope they take advantage of our purchase. I’ve recommended this sauna to all our friends and family."

"I have been a user for over 5 years. I love my sauna. They were easy to do business with and arranged for delivery and putting the sauna together for me."

"I first heard and experienced a Sunlighten sauna in Florida. The accolades were a bit more than I could take at face value so I did some extensive research on the far infrared health benefits. It's been my experience that if you do a 'google' search on the least-hit sites, you find out what people think and bypass the 'commercial sales pitch.' After my research, I purchased a Sunlighten sauna for my health club. I told members that if this unit could produce 1/4 of what it claims, I would be happy. Well, I am extremely happy. Your sauna is called the Magic Box at my club. Those of us who do it on a regular basis just look at each other and say, "yeah, it's wonderful." The night after my first sauna session I crawled into bed and felt that I had climbed upon a hug chiffon cloud - I stretched and turned and completely luxuriated in the best night's sleep I'd known in years. The next day my skin felt like I had a total body facial and I spent the first half of the day with a sleepy half-smile on my face. A group of us are now addicted to your sauna. WE all feel energized and purified. Bruises go away. Allergies go away. Aches go away. Individuals who have been eating unhealthy experience a cleanse from the sauna. Traditional saunas may cleanse your pores, but nothing has actually cleansed the entire system as a Sunlighten sauna.

Having authored 17 fitness books, too many magazines to mention and being the present editor of a fitness magazine, I have heard a lot of unsubstantiated claims in the fitness industry. I am so proud to say that your claims are not unsubstantiated, and not only have you met 1/4 of your claims, but I would venture to say you have not yet touched the peak of the iceberg of what this sauna therapy can impact. I am ordering a second sauna for my club. Its benefits may very well bring back to our planet the benefits of sunlight as it was meant to be. Thank goodness for your extraordinary product!

"I have been using the Solo portable sauna unit daily for the past few weeks and I can tell you that I started feeling better after using it just 2 times!

A sauna was a medical necessity for me when the underlying cause of my auto-immune thyroid condition became evident. My health was declining and I had lost 40 pounds in less than 5 months. I was at my lowest weight of 115 pounds and at 5'8 I was feeling like "skin and bones" frail. My natural endocrine doctor tested for heavy metals (among other things) and discovered high readings of aluminum and mercury and put me on detox supplements, telling me I should consider colon hydrotherapy to assist in the elimination of these toxins. I asked if there were any other alternatives and his response was "infrared sauna", so I proceeded to research them online. In retrospect, I chose wisely - this is a quality sauna!

I was fortunate enough to speak with sales representative Natalie McDaniel as she was able to answer all my questions without any sales pressure. I was hopeful that the Solo was going to help me, but I really did not expect the astoundingly quick results! I had been on the detox supplements for 7 days before the arrival of my sauna without any noticeable difference in my health - hair still falling out, psoriasis still bad on my feet, and no weight gain. Just 3 days after I started using my Solo, I started to feel healthier and in 7 days, I weighed in at 124 pounds! Previously I could not gain a single pound, no matter how much or how often I ate.

With the combination of the supplements and the sauna both my natural doctor and I are convinced that it is working. I truly believe that the combination of the two are key - the natural detox supplements work better with the natural detox sweating on a daily basis.

I now weigh 126 and have enough energy and stamina to exercise, bike and swim some laps. My psoriasis which resulted from the toxins, is clearing slowly, but noticeably. My excessive hair falling is calming down and my voice was very weak, is back. Another bonus I am experiencing is greatly reduced swelling in my right wrist which I had injured 20 years ago, the pain of osteo-arthritis in my wrist is gone! Natalie had described skin and joint health improvements to me - she did not exaggerate - it is thankfully true!

I have always been of the mindset that in everything, including your health, you should look to the cause to fix the problem and that is why I sought out a natural doctor and that is why I purchased my portable sauna from Sunlighten. Now my doctor wants one too!!!

"It was all the wonderful things I had heard and read about Sunlighten that drove me to them to purchase a sauna for my women's gym. It offered everything that supported our approach to health and fitness so I took the leap to purchase it without experiencing it. It was a decision I would soon be thankful for. In addition to our member's exercise and nutrition program, this has become an innovative way to enhance their wellness program at a more advanced level. Our confidence comes from the science of infrared rays and the positive affects it has on our bodies. it allows the body to perform at a higher rate of return, and ultimately, that is what every fitness center strives for.

As a business, revenue builders are an important component to success. We offer sessions to our members and non-members as a special spa service. WE are excited to be the first in our area to embark on the infrared "wave." In the first six weeks we unveiled it, it had paid for itself.

On a more personal note, my 4 children, husband and I found ourselves using it so much that we purchased one for our home. Each one uses it for different reasons and I fell secure knowing, that for whatever reason, we are healthier for it.

"I have been in the process of purchasing a new sauna over the last couple of months from Sunlighten. I have had the good pleasure, delight and good fortune of having friendly Sarah Wickens hold my hand and put up with my unending questions and often dry and goofy sense of humor throughout the process. I never could have done it without her. Her passion and knowledge of these products is impressive! I am a Doctor of Chiropractic in Denver. My wife and I were both diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease about a year ago and have been on a journey in search of healers and healing modalities ever since. We found a DC in Boulder who uses far infrared saunas. But the drive to Boulder every week and the cost was taxing us.

So, I called Sarah and she patiently listened to my story, sometimes through tears and helped me decide on the just the right model, with just the right features, that would make it have the greatest potential for helping my wife and I heal! We couldn't really afford it because of the cost of treatments, so Sarah helped us get financing so we could get it right away.

She even sent me articles on Lyme and infrared. Funny thing is, is that I have been eyeing one of the beauties from Sunlighten for years and finally had a good reason to pull the trigger and buy one. One call to Sarah and voila, we have a new sauna. Still in the box granted, but here none the less. I plan on building it tomorrow now that the electrician finally put in the dedicated 20 amp line.

Your products are simply the best and I thought you should know that so are the people who represent you. In particular, Ms. Sarah Wickens! I think I called her a few times just to hear her voice and her good cheer to lift my spirit and Sunlighten my day!

To me, it's not just the product quality that counts, but the quality of the people who sell them and stand behind them that matters most! When I feel better, I am committed to helping people with chronic illnesses like my wife and I, using functional medicine and the next piece of equipment I buy will be another IR sauna for my office! With Sarah's help of course.

Again thanks for a wonderful product and even a more wonderful customer service experience!

"Working as a firefighter in the city of Las Vegas for over 23 years, my life expectancy is less than 65 years.
This is due the toxins that I have absorbed into my body. Thanks to Sunlighten products and those who make her great along with the Scientology Detox Program I live a much healthier life.

Share Sunlighten.com's store rating

Sunlighten.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sunlighten.com is a merchant member
Sunlighten.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.