Stores > Sundial Micro

• Address: 1351 S Grove Ave, Unit 105Ontario, CA 91761
    • Contact: tech@sundialmicro.com
    • Phone: 909-930-9388
    • Customer Support: 909-930-9388
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 5:30PM PST.
    • Fax: 909-930-9188

Voice your opinion! Review Sundial Micro by clicking a star below.
2009-11-12

"I've order a couple of items from this vendor. Excellent service! Order arrived sooner than expected. Shipping costs could be lower"

2009-10-02

"I have purchased several items from Sundial Micro, and have always received my items on time if not early. One of the items I did not know how to install, but when I emailed the company, I received an instant reply with the contact info for a specialist who resolved my issue in less than 24 hours. Now THAT's service! I will be doing business with this company again, and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable source for parts with a great price and excellent service.

-K.

2009-09-25

"Product was of unsurpassed quality and the price was excellent. Unfortunately, both of these were negated by exorbitant shipping and handling charges of almost $9.00 (on a $12.00 order). The high shipping prices might have been understandable if the shipping and handling had been expedited, or even quick. Instead, the product arrived one week after it was ordered, via UPS Ground, despite the confirmation email that said it was sent FedEx (and even included a -bogus- FedEx tracking number)."

2009-09-23

"Excellent service! I ordered my product with 2 day shipping and was advised it was changed to ground shipping as would have the same transit time at a lower cost. That's going the extra mile for the customer! I'm very satisfied with my purchase, thank you!"

2009-09-22

"A pc enthusiast from Turkey, I would say Sundialmicro is the best online retailer available. Even for international shopping you would not have any problems that's for sure. I love my silverstone htpc, and thanks again Jennifer."

2009-09-16

"I am a repeat customer of this online retailer. I called in to place an order for a Lian Li computer case, and the sales person who helped place my order was very professional and helpful. She was also willing to price match a more expensive item similar to what I wanted at a lower price due to its availability in CA. Overall excellent customer service and competitive prices. I will do business with Sundial Micro again :)"

2009-09-07

"I went with Sundial Micro because they're one of the few online merchants that will do a split payment. Called them up and the order was handled with no problems. Received order the fifth, earlier than predicted. No issues with the contents. Will be doing more business with them in the future."

2009-09-02

"So ordered on Sunday and on Monday around 11 noticed that i have not seen any progress on shipping status. Hearing things about these guys I was surprised. Called them up... VERY COURTEOUS bunch of people. Problem was is that I had Brother in law use his ccard to order and had it shipped to my work with my name on it. After I called them they apologized about the delay and started calling: first they called my Brother in law to verify that he ordered the stuff. Then they asked him for the web page of the business where we had the product shipped. They looked up the phone number of the company and called me up to verify that i do work there. Seems a bit excessive but makes me sleep better at night that there are companies that will go the extra mile to protect their customers from fraud. After that within two or three hours they had a tracking number and the product in UPS system. WOW very fast shipping excellent communications. Have not received my product yet but will be updating this post tomorrow. So far so good. Very Happy. will do business again.

Its Thursday got my Lian Li case today as promised thanks Sundial Micro.

This review was modified by slavarab on September 03 2009 10:43:29 AM

2009-08-21

"Great seller, i have done business many times with this store, Jennifer is so nice and helpful, i will continue to give my business to them for a long time, thank yoU!!!!"

2009-08-11

"Bought n ordered a 200mm fan (hard to find and at a great price!) over the weekend and was delivered Tuesday. Shipping and packaging was first class. got a souvenir catalog n pen with it! Definitely recommend it!"

2009-07-28

"bought HTPC case from Sundial Micro. it was shipped with USPS to Israel, but took 2 months to arrive. during the process Jennifer helped A LOT to deal with lazy USPS, to track it with them, to force them to issue an investigation and finally - they found it, and sent the box to me.
i recommend their service very much, they worth every sent!

This review was modified by xdos on July 29 2009 06:07:30 AM

2009-07-01

"I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Sundial Micro. I placed a web order for an indoor HDTV antenna (shown as IN STOCK) at about 11 A.M. on Tuesday 6/30/09, received the UPS tracking number about 4 P.M. that day, and it was on my porch the next day, Wednesday, July 1, 2009. Wow, such fantastic service. All web retailers would do well to emulate their customer service. I will certainly use them again and recommend them to others. -Larry B. "

2009-06-30

"great service. item came in on time. and when i emailed about receiving the wrong item, i was both called and emailed ASAP. (it was my fault. i received the correct item, but misunderstood the part ID # and though i got the wrong item.)

will order from again!

2009-06-29

"Sundial is the best place to best Lian Li cases from - their prices are consistently the lowest of any REPUTABLE online seller. Once in awhile, you MIGHT find a lower price from some unknown seller but I wouldn't risk buying from a questionable company when you can get great and reliable service from Sundial.

The Lian Li PC-B70 case I bought had a manufacturing defect and Jennifer in the RMA department was excellent in taking care of it and keeping me updated at every step. The replacement parts were sent directly to me from LL's Taiwan HQ and arrived very quickly. Thanks to this outstanding service on both the initial order and the follow-up, I will be buying another Lian Li case from Sundial soon (I just have to figure out which one I want)!!!

Again, many thanks for taking great care of your customers, Jennifer & Sundial!!!

2009-06-22

"Very nice! I receive my international order very fast and complete."

Share Sundial Micro's store rating

Sundial Micro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sundial Micro is not a merchant member
Sundial Micro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!