• Address: 4203 Merchant Road Fort Wayne, IN 46818
    • Phone: 260-489-7525
    • Customer Support: 866-637-4965
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00 PM Sat-Sun: Closed
    • Fax: 260-489-2285

"I placed an order for a $2.55 audio cable from my mobile device. When I noticed the $52.50 next day shipping charge, I immediately called them and cancelled the order (via voicemail). They shipped the item anyway and said they didn't get my call to cancel. Summit Source would not help me in any way, even though I was willing to keep the item and pay a reasonable shipping fee. "

"I like the way these guys do business. Quick email updates after order is placed, and items are shipped the same day. If they say it's in stock, then it's in stock. No game playing here. Plus, they have some of the lowest prices online."

"Absolutely horrible, I ordered two 500 ft cat 6 cables and they send me one box of 1000 ft cable and this was their reply to my email "What would you like to do? Mail it back for us to cut in half for you as (2) 500' FT sections of bulk wire, zipped tied, no box." Customer service is horrible"

"Thanks for great prices and fast delivery. Thanks John"

"Product arrived sooner than expected - Also came with high quality!"

"Good stock availability, fast accurate shipping and very competitive pricing. Hope to do more business in the future!! "

"super job done good delivery thanks"

"Not only did Summit Source deliver fast, the I website was very easy to use and had exactly what I was looking for."

"Suprised that when I received my Masters ANT2280 antenna, the cable did not come with any connectors. Range is closer to 60 not 80 miles. Picture quality is better than Dish."

modified review This review was modified by LOCKSRAL on December 16 2012 03:56:32 PM

"They shipped the antenna quickly and it arrived in good condition. I wouldn't hesitate purchase from them again. I recommend this company."

modified review This review was modified by randyhagerman on December 26 2012 08:26:51 AM

"Order was received very promptly and was packaged well for protection during shipping. Product was as described and worked immediately. I trust Summit Source and highly recommend shopping with them."

"This company showed incompetence I have not seen before from an online store. I have purchased from them before. I have moved since that purchase, and deleted my old address from my profile. I entered my new address to my profile, and they STILL sent my package to my OLD address. Of course this happened on a friday, and they are closed on the weekend, which means they did not take care of the issue until monday morning, which delayed my package for 4 days. I purposely ordered from them because based on where they are located, I should have received my package on saturday, but it was delayed until wednesday due to having to change the address with Fedex. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was important because the antenna was to catch the sunday game. This was a very frustrating experience, and I think for a purchase of this type I may look elsewhere next time. I cannot recommend them after this experience. They did apologize for the mistake, so at least there was that. Anyway, order from them at your own risk. "

"I ordered some antenna installation supplies from Summit Source after seeing their low prices and also good store feedback. I am very pleased with the company, they shipped the items in a timely manner and they arrived in good condition. Also the items were all the correct model and the correct quantity. I would purchase from this merchant again in the future if I needed more equipment that they sell."

"Summit Source sent emails updating the status of order. The order arrived much sooner than I expected. The extra pieces ordered (clamp and pipe) were inside the antenna box."

"Fast and accurate delivery. Ordered on Thurs arrived on Sat with regular parcel service. Will definitely use again. Product works exactly as described."

Summit Source is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Summit Source is not a merchant member
Summit Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!