• Summit Racing E

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I spent Thousands at this place.but no more.. I orded a B&M 350 tran...worked my a$$ off to put it in. and it worked fine.till you stoped then tran fliud would run out of the front pump. it had a stripe out bout in it summit was no help ..told me I must have installed it wronge....well take it out and box it up and ship it back and we will send you a other one to try......never again.VERY POOR CUSTOM SERVICE..."

"i like the products for the most part , the promise they make on delivery dates and customer service absolutely suck , snotty better than anyone service is not the way , and 10 days after on half the order is bothering , but understandable i guess , considering they do not have it all in stock , i just feel that i should shop elsewhere for my parts considering the way they treat you when you have questions"

"Absolutely the best, fastest service I have ever seen, and the parts were absolutely correct, I will definitely shop here again, and I'll tell everybody to shop at Summit "

modified review This review was modified by swank65 on March 03 2015 02:52:13 PM

"I ordered a part from them and it has been 23 days and they still have not shipped out the item and cant even tell me when it will go out.. i am pissed "

modified review This review was modified by jersyryder100cc on February 24 2015 04:53:01 PM

"I will never use this company again - don't believe anything they post about shipping and returning a item - they charged me double to return a item that I shipped back, what a rupoff"

"I was looking to buy THY-716Y-SS and their site was not allowing it to be sold in California. I worked with live chat people, then with the phone support and presented them the document from California Air Resource Board confirming that part is ok. Everyone I talked to agreed that they should be able to sell it to me, and they just need to talk to the people who can fix the site and they will get back to me ... Well a few days and a few calls later, it went to nowhere. They still can't find the people to fix the site, can't sell over the phone, so a lot of over promised and under delivered. Wasted a lot of time and very disappointed."

"Summit Racing deletes negative and poor ratings of products. Customer service says too bad your stuck with a car cover that is supposed to be water proof and instead absorbs water like a sponge. Summit customer reps said Noah car covers from cover craft are not under warranty; that's bull. Stay away from summit racing its a scam."

"Horrible customer service. I ordered from their site and they said the item would ship next day. Over a week later, no contact from them and no tracking number. I called customer service and was told the item was on back order for another month and a half. They had no intention of letting me know and had already charged me for the item. When I asked them for a refund they said it would take another week for that."

modified review This review was modified by aravenbeauty on December 15 2014 11:02:47 AM

"I have bought from Summit many times and I have always been satisfied. They have an incredibly wide variety of automotive equipment, parts, tools, tires, you name it. While their prices might not always be the lowest, they are still competitive and very customer friendly. Good quality parts and equipment with detailed web pages so you know what you're buying. Shipping is always quick and reliable. I usually get my orders in 1-2 days. "

"This was my first order using Summit and was hoping it went OK, but got excellence! My car needed a whole new Ford Racing suspension, so I ordered it on a Sat night and received it early Tues morning. Not only did Summit have the lowest price, they also shipped for free and in only 2 days! I will definitely be using Summit Racing for future purchases!"

" I used Summit Racing as one of my favorite sources for my complete resto-mod on my 68 ss camaro. Problem is I orderd 2 parts wrong, my mistake, payment was promply credited for cost, problem is 1 used a fifty dollar gift card, I expected possibly a store credit minus return shipping cost. When I called to check I was told that value of gift card was gone. Very poor way to treat a coustomer that spent thousands. I have spent my last buck at summit. "

modified review This review was modified by pcriswell on October 20 2014 10:45:59 AM

"Bought headers for my sons 92 Ramcharger on Ebay, e tried to install them, and they were wrong. Got ahold of customer service, they admitted that the aplication chart was a misprint and the headers only fit up through 91. They told me to send them back for a refund , knowing I tried to install them. When they got them, they decided that since i ruined the gaskets and lost a couple bolts that they would not give me back my money.. am now going through paypal to tryand get my money back these jack%$#s will never see another dime from me"

Summit Racing Equipment User

"Took 9 days to get a part that was less than 250 miles from home. Waited on phone for over 45 mins only to be disconnected somehow....hmmm.
This place is a joke and won't last much longer. I should have listened to my friends, they warned me to not do business with these people. Oh well, lesson learned.

"I ordered a part for my '79 Firebird, the part did not fit when they said it would, I sent it back for my "Full Refund" and when I was credited I saw to my shock that they took an $8.50 fee just to ship it back, I got a hold of customer service where they were extremely rude and told me it cost them over $20 just to ship the product to me, which is probably becuase they used a box that was three times the size of the part and the part weighed less than 6lbs. The shipping time to get from them to my house was horrid and then the whole issue with it not fitting, returns and customer service has told me that Summit Racing is full of crap! I will never buy anything from them ever again! They can take their parts and their $8.50 return fee and shove it where the sun don't shine!"

modified review This review was modified by whittonca on August 06 2014 11:32:04 AM

"Would rate them in the negatives if possible. Customer support is rude and unhelpful. They sent me a part they were not supposed to and refused to pay for return shipping for it. Will NEVER deal with this company again. Order from Jegs or someplace else."

Share Summit Racing Equipment's store rating

Summit Racing Equipment is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Summit Racing Equipment is not a merchant member
Summit Racing Equipment does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!