• Summation Techn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Jennifer Cahill Silvas has done an outstanding job helping my husband and I with our small business needs and is a joy to work with. When I need refills, I have them ordered and received within a week of purchase. The response time is exceptional as well as the service. Thank you VERY much. Carol Colwell, Burnaby Vapor, BC Canada"

"I am very pleased to do business with this company and with Jennifer Cahill Silvas. She is helpful and fast. I would highly recommend Summation Technology. "

"Chad Miller is always a pleasure to work with. He is always prompt to reply to my order requests and orders always arrive in a timely manner."

"Great fast service, really great products"

"Summation always has the disk duplication supplies I need. Prices and service are great - even though I often order late in the day my orders almost always ship that same day. Chad is very responsive and easy to work with."

"I have had a wonderful experience with Jennifer Cahill Silvas. She has been very responsive to my needs and exceeds my expectations with her awesome customer service!!

John M Pastor
Grape and Granary

"Rachael always takes care of our needs promptly and is a pleasure to work with."

"I have dealt with this company and Chad since I started ordering dvd's and Blu-ray's in bulk. He has always been very helpful and thoughtful. Chad is always checking on me to make sure the order is correct and if I need anything else. I am very pleased to do business with this company. The deliveries are prompt and in order. I would recommend this company highly."

"The customer service we have received from Jennifer has been excellent. I fully intend on continuing to do business with Summation. "

"I was very impressed by the thoughtfulness displayed by Summation Technology for our pocketbook. Rachel took the initiative to point out a cost savings trick when I didn't even know I needed it. Very much appreciated."

"My summation of Summation Technologies is that they do excellent work!"

"I've been purchasing products from Summation Technology for 8 years now, and have consistently been pleased with their products and service. On my most recent order, customer service rep Rachel Hill immediately provided a shipping quote for approval so there was no delay in the processing, and also sent an invoice and tracking information as soon as possible. Account manager Chad Miller follows up with status checks, making it very easy to stay stocked with the correct supplies. It's always a pleasure doing business with the Summation Technology folks."

"Summation Technology is an excellent company to do business with - always responsive and fast service. I'm always pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order arrives. Jennifer is always especially friendly and helpful and checks in once in a while to see if my supplies are running low. Great service."

"Very good and proactive service. They go an extra mile to make sure your they understand your order. Billing is also very clear. A good place to buy online."

"I have been working with them for two years. Doing business with these guys are pretty easy, hassle free and seamless. One simple email telling about my need is enough, I know that it would go out in the same day."

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.