• Summation Techn Summation Technology Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Always quick to respond and resolve any concerns. Love working with Julie."

"Jennifer was totally awesome to talk with !!!
Focus on the Family purchased a Color Rimage Printer3410 which we were having difficulty getting it up and running on our end. The manual given to us did little to show operations for operators.
I called Summation & was blessed to have Jennifer answer my call.
She e-mailed me notes of operation along with 2 u-tube video's for easy to use instructions.
I am so thankful someone was able to actually hear my need and assist in information for easy training of other operators. You have a keeper on your team & we are very happy she could assist in this solution. Thank you for your business relationship you have with Focus on the Family. Rachel Garaventa
Broadcast Duplication Dept.

"Great company, great people!"

"Jennifer Silvas was extremely helping ...from 1st contact to end (with RIMAGE field engineer coming in) today. The emails from her were detailed...and responses were done in a timely fashion.

It's been a pleasure doing business with Jennifer (& the entire Summation Tech team)

"The turn around time for orders placed via email are extremely fast and we always receive a response/confirmation to our emails. "

"Customer Service is Excellent and we always receive our order in a timely manner. Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and very attentive to our needs."

"We have enjoyed the quality care we have received from Julie.
We are extremely happy with Julie Krainock's professionalism and dedication to our needs.

"My new label printer works great and the guys at Summation got me a custom label for my bottles. No complaints."

"When researching Rimage products, Summation Technology was listed as a reseller. We initiated our inquiry by email, which evolved to telephone calls, conference calls and product web demonstrations- all of which were responded to immediately! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, as she was always courteous, patient and ensured that our product criteria was met. She never once placed a deadline or asked when we were going to move forward- she just seemed to focus on our customer satisfaction.
I highly recommend Summation Technology!

"Hi
I wanted to write a glowing recommendation for Jennifer at Summation Technology. I have been a very happy customer for over a year, every order is perfect and she gives me the personal attention & special pricing breaks that I need for large orders. Just wanted the world to know, if you're trying to decide where to make your purchase, choose Summation Technology LLC. They will not let you down!
Laurie
Atlanta GA

"I purchased a DVD printer from Summation and found that they were verey helpful with all of my questions about the product and even when the customer service representative (Jennifer Silvas) didn't know the answer to one of my questions, found out the answer and contacted me back. I would surely do business with them again. Jennifer was very polite and easy to deal with."

"It was excellent service by Julie.
Good products and fast delivery!
My future orders are all yours.

"I was in a real bind, and Julie took the time to address my issues, find out what I needed, and make it happen. I am VERY pleased with the service I received!"

"Always a great experience working with them. Staff is available always by live chat which is important to me. Always get what I order! Very professional. Have used them for 3 years, nevrr disappointed."

"The customer service has been great with the new account personel (Julie Krainock). I was ready to find another supplier at the time. The person who was dealing with my account wasn't really very helpful and didn't really seem to care about my business. But Julie has really stepped up to the plate and has been great to deal with."

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.