Stores > Summation Technology

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"I work with Summation Technology even if I am in Switzerland, because their services are like if they were next to my door."

"Julie makes working with Summation Technology so easy. Her replies are always prompt & full of information. She is friendly & courteous. She answers any questions I may have. It is hard to find customer service like this these days. I really appreciate it. "

"Summation Technology has been a really good company to work with. The people we have worked with have consistently served us with integrity, knowledge and respect. The equipment we purchased and the ongoing maintenance are services provided by Summation are just great. We're happy, satisfied customers!"

This review was modified by Ccans on November 17 2015 11:11:31 AM

"Julie has been very responsive and deliveries have been made to Topcon as needed."

This review was modified by bfahey on November 17 2015 03:19:29 PM

"Julie was great to work with. She made sure I was getting the best labels for my needs for the best price.. It was easy and fast to get things ordered. She is my go-to contact for my label ordering."

"Julie is fantastic. Always so pleasant to work with and my orders are always handled promptly and exact. Great to work with!!"

"Very good product and very good ordering service."

"Jennifer was a tremendous Customer Service-type Contact. She was sweet and extremely helpful. I was informed throughout the process of shipping and after receiving not with just an email but a personal phone call.
Your customer service is remarkable!!!
We would highly recommend if we have an opportunity.
Business Administrator

"Jennifer was the first person I contacted at Summation when I first called for a quote. Throughout this whole process she has been great. I've ordered through countless companies, and talked to hundreds of sales people in the past; but Jennifer has been the most professional, helpful, and positive sales rep. I have ever worked with. It has been a great experience, and wouldn't mind ordering from Summation again because of Jennifer."

I would like to express my gratitude for exceptional customer service provided by Jennifer for my order.

She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to order from your organization moving forward based on my experience.

In this day and age where customer service is paramount , she is a superstar.

Please express my thanks.

"Always quick to respond and resolve any concerns. Love working with Julie."

"Jennifer was totally awesome to talk with !!!
Focus on the Family purchased a Color Rimage Printer3410 which we were having difficulty getting it up and running on our end. The manual given to us did little to show operations for operators.
I called Summation & was blessed to have Jennifer answer my call.
She e-mailed me notes of operation along with 2 u-tube video's for easy to use instructions.
I am so thankful someone was able to actually hear my need and assist in information for easy training of other operators. You have a keeper on your team & we are very happy she could assist in this solution. Thank you for your business relationship you have with Focus on the Family. Rachel Garaventa
Broadcast Duplication Dept.

"Great company, great people!"

"Jennifer Silvas was extremely helping ...from 1st contact to end (with RIMAGE field engineer coming in) today. The emails from her were detailed...and responses were done in a timely fashion.

It's been a pleasure doing business with Jennifer (& the entire Summation Tech team)

"The turn around time for orders placed via email are extremely fast and we always receive a response/confirmation to our emails. "

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.