• Address: 7680 Goddard St #201

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I have dealt with this company and Chad since I started ordering dvd's and Blu-ray's in bulk. He has always been very helpful and thoughtful. Chad is always checking on me to make sure the order is correct and if I need anything else. I am very pleased to do business with this company. The deliveries are prompt and in order. I would recommend this company highly."

"The customer service we have received from Jennifer has been excellent. I fully intend on continuing to do business with Summation. "

"I was very impressed by the thoughtfulness displayed by Summation Technology for our pocketbook. Rachel took the initiative to point out a cost savings trick when I didn't even know I needed it. Very much appreciated."

"My summation of Summation Technologies is that they do excellent work!"

"I've been purchasing products from Summation Technology for 8 years now, and have consistently been pleased with their products and service. On my most recent order, customer service rep Rachel Hill immediately provided a shipping quote for approval so there was no delay in the processing, and also sent an invoice and tracking information as soon as possible. Account manager Chad Miller follows up with status checks, making it very easy to stay stocked with the correct supplies. It's always a pleasure doing business with the Summation Technology folks."

"Summation Technology is an excellent company to do business with - always responsive and fast service. I'm always pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order arrives. Jennifer is always especially friendly and helpful and checks in once in a while to see if my supplies are running low. Great service."

"Very good and proactive service. They go an extra mile to make sure your they understand your order. Billing is also very clear. A good place to buy online."

"I have been working with them for two years. Doing business with these guys are pretty easy, hassle free and seamless. One simple email telling about my need is enough, I know that it would go out in the same day."

"Im not sure who these rating go to but Rachel Hill is always a great help. She always goes out her way to make things work for me when Im short on labels and ink. If something is not available she always makes sure I have a date when to expect it. She always sends me emails what my tracking numbers are and when to expect product. Im very pleased with her customer service. Great worker"

"I have placed several orders with Chad and I am beyond impressed with his customer service!! He keeps track of all the labels I need and the ink and all I have to say is "I need to order again". I look forward to placing many more orders through Summation Tech because I know Chad will make the transaction simple and perfect! Thank you!!!"

"Early last week we received our Rimage Auto Thermal Printer, which we purchased from Summation Technology. I was very pleased with the customer service, which kept me aware of the shipment process and provided me with a tracking number which allowed me to monitor the arrival of our printer. When I had questions, Jennifer was quick in doing the necessary followup to get answers for me. Being a small start-up business, it is VERY important to know that your money is in safe hands. I recommend Summation Technology for all of your Thermal printing needs."

"I searched for a DVD printer and burner and discovered Summation. I looked at their website which looked a little congested and figured that it may not be the best site to order what I needed. I called them instead of placing an order online. I am completely glad that I did. The "operator" was amazing. She acted as a salesperson - not just customer "dis"service as one would expect from someone just answering the phones. And then I spoke to Chad (Miller) who was very patient and understanding and gave me some great information on different products and options to consider. At one point, I got online and placed my own order, then discovered I ordered the wrong product (I ordered CD's instead of the needed DVD's). I was sure that the shipment had already gone out. I spoke to the operator and Chad no less than 3 times within an hour and they remained professional and helpful. To conclude, I have used summation a few times now within the course of one month. I have even called them for their advice on products I was considering. My experience with Summation has been nothing short of wonderful, even after the sale has taken place. Thanks again everyone at Summation. I'm a very happy customer. ~Keith P., New Orleans, Louisiana"

"Not often do I write a review for anything but I was so impressed with Summation Technology's representative "Rachel Hill" that I wanted to go on record with my opinion.
Following is an excerpt taken from one communication which occurred on 08/12/14 between Rachel and myself which I think says it all.

"Once again I'd like to commend you on your considerate and professional handling of this issue. It's gratifying to find a company, these days, that still understands the idea of "good business".
Much appreciative,
Chris"

The issue which was referred to was damaged product during shipping. Not only did she not ask for any proof of the damage, a return of the damaged product, or even the photos I had taken of the product, they replaced all of the damaged pieces plus some extra and had them to me in just 2 days. All on only my word.
I find this EXCEPTIONAL!
Sincerely,
Chris Croxton

"the customer service we have received has been excellent"

"Steve Spangler Science always receives such great service with Summation. Customer Service is always friendly and orders are completed and shipped in a timely manner."

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.