Stores > Summation Technology

• Business Hours: 7:30am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 719-590-6057

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

Julie checks your order for compatibility!

"Very pleased with my service here. I had the wrong labels and Julie called to verify. She saved me time and money. I received my printer very fast! "

This review was modified by BrandyS on August 26 2016 12:57:06 PM

Knowledgable and Helpful

"Tremendously helpful staff and Summation Technology has excellent pricing on printers, ink cartridges and label printers/labels. Our online business will continue to do business with Summation Tech given the friendliness and knowledge of their product offerings. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that treats their customers so well and shares their knowledge with you in a way that you can easily understand!"

Totally satisfied!

"Julie at Summation did a great job helping me figure out why I couldn't get a new ink cartridge to work. She went through several things with me and then pinpointed the issue. Totally resolved, totally satisfied!"

This review was modified by SHMGAIL on August 01 2016 10:24:23 AM

Great Job

"Julie does a great job at getting me what i need for my company in a timely fashion. Thank you :) "

Always great customer service

"I place many orders with Summation, and they are always very courteous and prompt. If I have any problems they help me out right away. "

This review was modified by Curds on July 28 2016 09:54:59 AM

"Julie has been a great help. she is friendly and quick to answers any question i may have."

This review was modified by warehouse60 on July 28 2016 06:50:10 AM

Best of the Best

"John K. offers incredible customer service...is extremely friendly...and is such a pleasure to work with. In a age when customer service is a rapidly dying, John is both a breath of fresh and and a throwback to a time when businesses really cared about their customers!! Major kudos to John K.!!!!!"

This review was modified by Progcd54 on June 29 2016 04:34:09 PM

Best in the business!!!

"Friendly, courteous and professional! Always there for whatever I need, and even catch my mistakes when I order the wrong products. Lol! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jon and Julie at Summation Technology!"

This review was modified by bostonchowda on June 24 2016 10:05:00 AM

Quick and friendly

"They are very quick on getting ink and labels out when ordered. Never had any issues with their service and very easy to get sample labels and info from them."

This review was modified by Djoly on June 24 2016 09:58:41 AM

"I have worked with Summation Technology for a few years, and they always provide reliable and prompt service! Julie is my rep and is always up beat and willing to help me find the products I need. "

This review was modified by Roxydwyer on June 24 2016 11:51:52 AM

Great customer service!!!!

"We have dealt with Summation for a few years now for speciality CDs for our PACS machine....from the beginning they have worked with us to find the item that we needed and to be sure it worked. Ordering has always been an easy process from our end and we are thouroughly impressed with our representative Julie Krainock. "

Great communication and Customer Service

"Julie did an outstanding job. She provided me with all of the information I needed to accurately set expectations for my Production Team as well as our customers - and she provided me with an invoice immediately which our Accounting Team appreciates.

If I received this level of service from all the partners with whom I work my life would be exponentially easier.

Thank you, Julie.

This review was modified by HappySummationUser on June 24 2016 12:01:20 PM

Great to work with

"Summation has always been very responsive to provide us with the products to support our duplicating equipment. Trust them!!"

This review was modified by GinnyTerraNova on May 23 2016 02:05:09 PM

"I was very pleased (and always am) with the service I received from Julie! She is very personable and extremely prompt. She always remembers my name and asks how things are going. Basically, she's awesome! I've never had a bad experience with Julie and would definitely recommend Summation to others!"

This review was modified by BritneyRFC on May 19 2016 11:25:15 AM

Great Customer Service

"I called Julie needing some products to ship out same day. She ensured that it went out the same day and kept me updated the whole time!

Thanks so much for the awesome service!

This review was modified by ChrisTalbot on May 19 2016 09:43:52 AM

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Summation Technology is not a merchant member
Summation Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!