Stores > Summation Technology

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

2016-06-29

Best of the Best

"John K. offers incredible customer service...is extremely friendly...and is such a pleasure to work with. In a age when customer service is a rapidly dying, John is both a breath of fresh and and a throwback to a time when businesses really cared about their customers!! Major kudos to John K.!!!!!"

This review was modified by Progcd54 on June 29 2016 04:34:09 PM

Best in the business!!!

"Friendly, courteous and professional! Always there for whatever I need, and even catch my mistakes when I order the wrong products. Lol! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jon and Julie at Summation Technology!"

This review was modified by bostonchowda on June 24 2016 10:05:00 AM

Quick and friendly

"They are very quick on getting ink and labels out when ordered. Never had any issues with their service and very easy to get sample labels and info from them."

This review was modified by Djoly on June 24 2016 09:58:41 AM

Review

"I have worked with Summation Technology for a few years, and they always provide reliable and prompt service! Julie is my rep and is always up beat and willing to help me find the products I need. "

This review was modified by Roxydwyer on June 24 2016 11:51:52 AM

Great customer service!!!!

"We have dealt with Summation for a few years now for speciality CDs for our PACS machine....from the beginning they have worked with us to find the item that we needed and to be sure it worked. Ordering has always been an easy process from our end and we are thouroughly impressed with our representative Julie Krainock. "

Great communication and Customer Service

"Julie did an outstanding job. She provided me with all of the information I needed to accurately set expectations for my Production Team as well as our customers - and she provided me with an invoice immediately which our Accounting Team appreciates.

If I received this level of service from all the partners with whom I work my life would be exponentially easier.

Thank you, Julie.

This review was modified by HappySummationUser on June 24 2016 12:01:20 PM

2016-05-23

Great to work with

"Summation has always been very responsive to provide us with the products to support our duplicating equipment. Trust them!!"

This review was modified by GinnyTerraNova on May 23 2016 02:05:09 PM

2016-05-19

"I was very pleased (and always am) with the service I received from Julie! She is very personable and extremely prompt. She always remembers my name and asks how things are going. Basically, she's awesome! I've never had a bad experience with Julie and would definitely recommend Summation to others!"

This review was modified by BritneyRFC on May 19 2016 11:25:15 AM

2016-05-19

Great Customer Service

"I called Julie needing some products to ship out same day. She ensured that it went out the same day and kept me updated the whole time!

Thanks so much for the awesome service!

This review was modified by ChrisTalbot on May 19 2016 09:43:52 AM

2016-03-28

Great service!

"Great customer service and Julie is great to work with."

This review was modified by sasithorn on March 28 2016 08:19:11 AM

2016-03-25

"They are very pleasant and helpful to work with."

This review was modified by mstern on March 25 2016 08:52:34 AM

2016-03-25

These folks are solid!

"Our company has been working with Summation for the last 8 years or so and they've been consistently helpful and customer-service oriented. Both Julie and Jon are quick to respond to questions and solve occasional technical troubles. Re-ordering supplies is a breeze and shipping is always very prompt. My most recent call to them was met with the quality I've come to expect from the folks at Summation."

This review was modified by Alf. on March 25 2016 08:14:55 AM

2016-03-23

Reliable Company

"We have dealt with Summation for many years and have never been disappointed.
The customer service, timely service and pricing have always kept us coming back.

2016-02-16

We are a start-up company in the water industry and basically didn't have any knowledge regarding the labeling machine necessary for our water bottles. I spoke with Julie at Summation, who in turn gave me all the background and facts that I would need to purchase the proper equipment for our company. Through Julie taking the time to explain to me, I was able to save several hours if not days of searching and reading the internet. Once we placed our order and received the equipment, Jon followed through within about 10 days to verify that everything was working well. This is much appreciated since most companies once you purchase from them you never receive any follow up. I would highly recommend Summation Technology!

2016-02-11

All the Way to Hawaii

"Aloha,

I switched over to the LX900 printer by Primera over two years ago. Previously we had an expensive printer that didn't work half the time. Since switching, not one single problem. Fast printing, great inks, always reliable.

I can't say enough about Summation Technology. They were helpful when I was trying to decide what printer to select for my businesses. I have two that require a lot of label printing. Friendly, responsive, good prices and an overall great experience. I order my printer in 2014.

If you're getting your printer and/or supplies anywhere else, change to Summation. They truly are wonderful to deal with.

Thank you, 1000 times!

This review was modified by kphawaii on February 11 2016 02:15:14 PM

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.