Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10

"very satistaction iwillbe ordersoon thank you"

"The cover came faster than it stated it would. However the box was open and it was missing parts. Not sure if it was Lund or Stylin Trucks but I was able to get it to work without the parts by substituting some foam. The biggest issue is it fits way too tight! I am going to trim an 1\8" off the side rails and then it will fit. Otherwise good cover at a great price. "

"Very friendly on phone no extra pressure part fit perfect $ as very competitive and will look here first for parts Stan"

"The order was delivered in less than 36n hours even tho we went with the regular shipping! Unbelievable!! In fact, the trailer hitch was installed for 48 hours before we ever received the email confirmation. We are extremely impressed with the product, pricing and service. Well done."

"Horrible experience, StylinTrucks list items they do not have or cannot get. Just like my Dad used to say if it sounds too good to be true, chances are it is! That sums up Stylin Trucks, nice fancy website but horrible real world logistical support. They list prices to draw you in and even show it in stock. Got all the screen shots showing it still listed the same way right now on their web? Got the package on the way from state attorney general consumer fraud division and will fill out and submit. "

"I used the website to order my parts. The website said I need this part, so that's what I ordered. when the past arrived out was the wrong part. I called and they fit the problem fixed but the website is still wrong . Be careful before you order it may be worth a few minutes on the phone with a rep..

"Everything was good. From the online chat about the product I was purchasing to the checkout to the timely delivery. I will definitely buy from Stylin Trucks again."

"Lipstick on a pig.......Damn good lookin pig!!!!"

"The item was delivered in good condition and product was as I expected."

"Ordered 2 items. Still have not received one of them. They notified me yesterday (09/10) that it would ship on 09/24. I paid extra for the faster shipping and am disappointed that it has taken this long to get my second item. I needed it for my truck for a trip to Florida to bring back some merchandise."

"It was very quick and easy to shop for what I needed on line, and checkout was a breeze. Great place to shop for truck and SUV parts for Chevrolet and Ford. I recommend it to everybody."

"I have not received two items I purchased. "

"Item was delivered quickly, sooner than anticipated. Item looks to be the correct part for my 1993 Ford F150.
Very satisfied with the delivery time and item ordered.

"All and all the entire experience was excellent. The only thing i found lacking was the instructions on how to install the part, not to clear. But i will surely shop Stylin Trucks again.

"I was very happy with the complete purchase to delivery. Every thing was great. "

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.