Stores > Stylin Trucks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8/10 8/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2016-07-23

"Excellent service with quality products!"

2016-07-22

Shocking

"Great shocks for a great price awesome"

2016-07-21

"I ordered part they sent wrong part now I have to pay shipping again. Not happy to pay to shipping for there mistake.

2016-07-20

Delivered as promised

"Very satisfied with prompt service and quality product"

This review was modified by loumetter on July 20 2016 03:51:59 PM

2016-07-15

"Received on time. Fast and easy."

2016-07-13

New valance bumper cover!

"Fit like a glove. It took longer to remove old one than it did to unbox and install new one! Awesome."

2016-07-08

Efficient and simple

"Found the right part easily and it was reasonably priced. Shipped quickly."

2016-07-07

"When looking at the part the description didn't mention that it didn't have a motor on it. "

2016-07-04

remarkable

" I've searched for a while for the scuff plates for my 12 F150. Was told "no one makes them "(including my Ford dealer)
Guess what !! I found them at Stylin Trucks.

2016-07-03

Return

"Very hard to return a product was transferred to different people waiting on phone for 30 minutes for people to help me"

2016-07-02

AVAILABLE THEN NOT AVAILABLE

"I don't think they shold advertise Parts if they don't actually have them in stock. Nor process the payment if they don't have it... waste of time when you really need something.."

2016-07-01

"Good service, fast shipping!"

2016-07-01

old man's toy

"Product very good and delivery as good."

2016-06-29

customer service sucks

"My order was out of stock so I got a call letting me know it was out of stock so I was asked if I would like to order a different brand and was being transferred to a different department and I waited for almost 15 minutes only to be hung up on so my opinion is, it was very word of this company and will not ever order from them again. Oh by the way when I ordered it said in stock then a few hours later they tell me out of stock."

2016-06-29

"It took them 3 or 4 days to notify me that the item I ordered was out of stock! The debit hit my checking account within minutes and I was informed it would take 2 to 7 days for a refund to appear!! The out of stock email told me a replacement unit would be available. The email was followed the next day stating no replacement was in stock! Very poor communication and very poor knowledge of their inventory. I needed the parts prior to an approximate 1400 mile road trip. I ordered the parts in ample time for delivery. Very disappointed!!!! "

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,537 merchant members.