Stores > Stylin Trucks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-09-21

Great affordable prices! Always deliver on time!

"Will be purchasing more often from Stylin trucks "

2016-09-20

Shocking

"Shock absorbers came in 2 packages. First one only 2 or 3 days after order. Second came a few days later."

2016-09-17

Beautiful cover up

"Was so excited to see how well the fender flares fit and they were well packed. Fed ex is the way to go handled with care no dents on the box nice shipment! Thank you for emails to keep me posted of my shipment. Very satisfied, Thank you!"

2016-09-14

"easy to order the right one, fast delivery, easy to put on and looks great."

2016-09-14

"Satisfied with the product and how fast I received it."

2016-09-06

Great overall experience, easy process!

"Easily found product needed for truck, checked out with tracking provided for delivery, and delivered in time. Would defineltv use again in the future! Ed "

2016-09-05

Disappointed

"Over a week since I placed an order and item still hasn't shipped. "

2016-09-03

Never received the items

"I ordered some seat covers, the charge showed up on my credit card and then it disappeared. I never got the seat covers nor an explanation as to why. Great outfit you guys are running!!!!"

2016-09-03

Poor customer service

"First off, the website stylintrucks.com shows they have the item I am looking for in stock so I order it...wait and wait and never hear anything so I go track my order and it has been deleted. I was never contacted. I went online and ordered the item again, it showed in stock and let me order it, same thing again. When I called customer service they were very rude and did not try to help me resolve the problem I was having with needing the item. They said they could not tell me when they may have another in stock or why their website shows they have them in stock and don't. NOT happy at all and will never try to order anything else from stylintrucks.com!!!! "

2016-09-01

Makes one smile

"I am very satisfied with the service from Stylin' Trucks. Product has already been installed."

2016-08-29

"great service fast shipping no complaints"

2016-08-25

Order in stock part...was charged then called next day to say no part

"Left me and my client hanging. Ordered part that was listed as in stock and my account was charged only to get a call the next day saying they were canceling the order, no restock date. Nothing. I quoted a repair price after I ordered the part and ended up sending away a very disappointed customer. "

2016-08-24

Poor Quality Control

"I was extremely satisfied with the speedy delivery of my product. I purchased a bug deflector for my new truck. When I opened it, the product was damaged. How this made it through production and got wrapped without seeing this, is beyond my comprehension. It was obvious to the naked eye this should have been tossed away then have another one shipped. One of the oval holes for the screw to insert to attach to the hood underside was broken. I should have sent it back but needed to install it right away. I was able to attach it anyway. I'm unhappy about the quality control with this product but very happy with a speedy order and delivery."

2016-08-20

"Real easy price great definitely will be back to shop
Will definitely recommend my friends to this site

2016-08-18

Good products and excellent price!

"Cheapest price I found online and the items fits perfectly!"

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,629 merchant members.