Stores > Stylin Trucks

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-11

Didn't take long to get here

"But, I haven't had time to even open the box yet....."

This review was modified by randolphcommunityfiredept on January 13 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-01-10

FAST AND GOOD QUALITY

"Thank you for the quick service."

This review was modified by jackbarnesautomotive on January 12 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-01-10

Lie

"I am sorry but when you acomputer on line says the part is in stock . It better be in stock i ordered the part twice because it said it was in stock . But no it was not . Then i asked if i would get the same price when it did come back in stock and was told yes one time and the second time waa told no . So please make your minds up . I never had a problem be for this . And at this point i do not know any more about ur site because the part still says in stock . "

2017-01-05

Left a bad taste in my mouth!

"Found product I wanted... Right fit, check! In Stock, cheak! Added a couple other items. Entered all nessisary information. Paid for items... Placed order. Few minutes later.. Email stating they were out of one of the items I ordered.. No biggie. Wasn't what I went looking for in the first place. Waited a few days and another email.. Stating another item was unavailable... Sadly the item I was most wanting. Checked web page... Still said in Stock.... Got upset, canceled rest of order. Week later.. Still shows in Stock... And still no refund. First and last time I'll do business with them. "

This review was modified by dasg316 on January 06 2017 11:37:28 AM

Delivery Tracking was the key

"Very Satisfied
and this is not my first time using styling trucks for my 2004 Alv. 1500 Z66 Truck.

Thanks for the good service and free shipping.
hearselimo@yahoo.com

Great service

"Got my part overnight, however it was the wrong part"

Slow Shippers

"Been eight days now and still no tracking number, I like to party on NYE too but it don't take me 4 days to get over it."

2016-12-28

"10/10 would use these guys again"

2016-12-23

product

"it must of been in stock wasent soposed tobe here till 29 arrived on 22 varey happy"

2016-12-22

"Part arrived quickly and was exactly what i ordered and for a better price than all the other sites!!"

2016-12-19

Its' All Good!!

"Got the parts, now between the chilly weather, CHRISTmas gathering with the Grandkids, and just life in general hopefully I will get the parts installed soon. We are trying to keep our '97 GMC looking good and useable. Bought her brand new in '97, and she has 361,000 miles. Praise God the engine is still tough as ever. The body is still in great shape. What else can I say? Nuthin! :) "

2016-12-17

Quick and right item

"I received the hood for a 2001 Honda Accord LX in very impressive speed and packaged to protect it from damage. Received in plenty of time for a Christmas Present. Ordered on 12/10/2016 and received on 12/14/2016."

2016-12-13

Waste of time!

"Took forever to find my part. Ordered and paid for it. 30 minutes later got an email saying it was out of stock and no idea when or if it would be available. Terrible waste of time!!"

2016-12-12

Great service

"Fast delivery and my fuel pump was well packaged so it wouldnt get broke"

2016-12-10

Thanks for your prompt delivery

"I am very satisfied and plan on many more purchases"

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,445 merchant members.