Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"not happy couse ya had up u had my part and i ordered it and latter ya saying u dont have it now i have to wait for my money thats not right if ya didnt have the parts then ya should of put out of stock or nolonger have"

"I failed to see the "very" fine print in the discount in the ad about some items may be restricted or not applicable to my purchase. Rest assured, you won't fool me again. Ray Dillon"

"Over a week to get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"quick service and a great product"

"Thank you for the order, they are exactly what we were looking for. "

"I ordered an antenna specifically for my 1999 Dodge Ram truck. The order was filled promptly and I received it in a timely manner, but the antenna will not work on my specific truck in spite of ordering the recommended product available. "

"They delivered very quickly"

"I have always been impressed with Stylin Trucks and the time that it takes to get your order."

"I ordered my Lund Genesis Elite Roll-up Tonneau for the lowest price on the web. A great product that was delivered to me in very short order. I'm sure that I will recommend Stylin Trucks to anyone that is looking for truck accessories."

"Customer Service was very helpful in finding the right product and delivery was better than promised!"

"Received my order promptly (5 days). Parts are of excellent quality & packaged well enough to avoid any possible damage throughout delivery. We will definately be making our new order very soon. Thank you!"

"very satistaction iwillbe ordersoon thank you"

"The cover came faster than it stated it would. However the box was open and it was missing parts. Not sure if it was Lund or Stylin Trucks but I was able to get it to work without the parts by substituting some foam. The biggest issue is it fits way too tight! I am going to trim an 1\8" off the side rails and then it will fit. Otherwise good cover at a great price. "

"Very friendly on phone no extra pressure part fit perfect $ as very competitive and will look here first for parts Stan"

"The order was delivered in less than 36n hours even tho we went with the regular shipping! Unbelievable!! In fact, the trailer hitch was installed for 48 hours before we ever received the email confirmation. We are extremely impressed with the product, pricing and service. Well done."

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.