Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10

"We were very satisfied; it came in an expeditious manner."

"They used an odd company to deliver my order which was sitting at there warehouse for days. After calling the company I then understood that I had to schedule a delivery. Which wasn't told to me by stylin trucks"

"Ordered one main part and 3 oil filters to get my order into the free shipping range. They ship the filters but not the main part I needed and claimed it was out of stock when their website showed in stock. Called for a return and I need to ship back the filters on my own dime. So now it's a week later. Had to make three calls to get a return and I still need to pay to ship it. Go to another site. They may advertise a slightly higher price but they actually deliver on parts you need. I should have heeded the warning of other users on google. All I got out of this situation was a loss of return shipping money and a week of my time. "

"Order came in quickly. Will buy again from Stylin Trucks."

"Had a issue w/ ship to address your staff contacted me quickly and issue was resolved as to not delay delivery of part. Very pleased with service and product"

"i got what i ordered in a fast manner and at the best price i could find"

"I had a sucessful delivery. The parts I order fit my car. Really happy with the outcome. Thank you. One thing I will like to say is. When the lady called me ,I couldn't understand her, But she was nice and I was patient. Wish her english was better. Had me hoping everything go smooth. My first online order. Thanks."

"not happy couse ya had up u had my part and i ordered it and latter ya saying u dont have it now i have to wait for my money thats not right if ya didnt have the parts then ya should of put out of stock or nolonger have"

"I failed to see the "very" fine print in the discount in the ad about some items may be restricted or not applicable to my purchase. Rest assured, you won't fool me again. Ray Dillon"

"Over a week to get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"quick service and a great product"

"Thank you for the order, they are exactly what we were looking for. "

"I ordered an antenna specifically for my 1999 Dodge Ram truck. The order was filled promptly and I received it in a timely manner, but the antenna will not work on my specific truck in spite of ordering the recommended product available. "

"They delivered very quickly"

"I have always been impressed with Stylin Trucks and the time that it takes to get your order."

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.