Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10

"Very fast shipping and great product. will do business with again"

"I have a good experience buying stuff from styling at all the times

"So far I am very dissatisfied. I have sent an email to try to fix my problem and have not been contacted. I have receieved my order but it is not the proper item for my make of vehicle. Customer order number 43482394 should have the S029003-09 in it. Please have someone contact me at mean1bob@gmail.com"

"It fit great and dependable. Thank you."

"Parts were exactly what i ordered and needed and also fit as good as originals, customer service was friendly and helpful"

"Wish I could say something positive, but I am still waiting for my order from 8-11-14. It is still" in processing," when I have used the track order feature on the home page. It has not shipped as of 10:20 PM on 8-18-14.
I have emailed customer service twice and received a form letter in return from Aiden. The order confirmation email says the item is in stock and ready to ship. 0rder #22068376. I need it by 8-21!
UPDATE- As of 8-21, 11:20AM, order has not shipped yet, according to the tracking feature of the website.

"Order arrived promptly and price was below other sites."

"I was sent several emails from Stylin Trucks offering discounts (1 for 20% off another for $40 off of $200.00 or more spent. So I made a purchase over $200.00 and was denied discounts . I thought they had falsely advertised."

"GOOD QUALITY FAST SHIPPING"

"Nice product mounts are solid. Arrived with in a couple days."

"The clear corner marking light's I wanted and purchased before are no longer available so I ordered these. They were less expensive so I didn't expect them to be as good as the ones I wanted but these are total junk. Quality Control must have been on break when these were made. Stylin' Trucks should get these out of their system ASAP. Bring back the more expensive ones. They looked great. I called today and was offered a $1.39 rebate. It would have cost as much to ship and insure these to send back as they cost plus the hassle of going to the Post Office. Make REAL sure of what you are ordering or you'll be stuck with it."

"Will not be returning to this site for any reason for future purposes. Paid a lot of money for shipping and still took 2 weeks to receive the product when the shipping location is about 3 hours from my home. Had to call numerous times to figure out why my order was not shipped yet over a week after I placed the order. After receiving the product, found it to be dented up and not die to shipping because the box was in good condition. After talking to someone at the company, was told it would be another 3 weeks to receive the replacement part I had ordered. So I have to now wait almost 6 weeks to receive a single product after paying a lot of money for it in the first place. Needless to say will not return for any reason "

"good web site, easy to use, fast delivery. very satisfied."

"This was the first orders I ever placed with StylinTrucks. I ordered a radiator and the total came to just over $100 counting shipping charges. They were offering free shipping on orders over $100, so I added a couple more items to my cart to make my order just over $100 and take advantage of the free shipping.
A couple hours later I received an email saying the radiator was out of stock (website still says it's in stock). Then I got another email saying another item was out of stock (again the site says otherwise). I called the number in the email and told the guy that I would take another radiator and another small item so I would still get free shipping. He said my third item wasn't charged shipping and transferred me to the sales department. The salesman told me he would check their other warehouses for the radiator I originally ordered. He put me on hold, then came back and said they have it in another warehouse but for over $60 MORE. I told him just to give me the one they had that was similar, and another item of similar price to the other out of stock item. He then told me the total and added shipping. I told him my complete order was over $100 and should have free shipping. He said that it was now two separate orders and I had to pay shipping. I told him to cancel both orders and put everything on ONE order again. He refused. I asked for a supervisor, he put me on hold, then came back and said his supervisor ok'd it for free shipping.

So they did finally satisfy me as a customer, but only after spending more than half an hour on the phone. The radiator was received in two days and was exactly as expected. I'm still confused about an item being "out of stock" unless I want to pay a lot more for it.

"If I could give it zero stars I would, I placed an order, and it took the address directly from my paypal, I called immediately because I don't live there anymore they told me the only option was to cancel the order, so I did, I talked to several people and they told me I would get a full refund there was no problem and they were going to refund my money, only... they didn't.

I was charged 100 for shipping my item I received a partial refund because they did ship one of the items to the house where I don't live there anymore. how can this happen? One part of the company gets notified and the other one doesn't?

So I went in to talk to someone not only to receive the worst customer service ever, by Dennis Alvarez who was rude, and didn't solve anything, in the end I lost 80 bucks, and I still don't have my pieces DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE.

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.