Stylin Trucks Reviews - stylintrucks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 376 reviews

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Have bought from them in the past, and will always buy from them"

"Best Service and Parts Quality Prices"

"taillight trim does not fit havenot receive a RMA return number"

Rating 8/104/5

"I did not recieve everything that I had ordered."

"Fantastic!!! Fast, Easy, NO hassle, Delivered before expected which is always great! I'm telling everyone to use this website for Stylin Trucks!!!
Thanks Much.

"Good experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"The gasket at the end of the catalytic converter going into the engine was too thick (the height) to be able to get the bolts started; I had to reuse the original gasket which seemed to work. "

"Great site and would do business with them...speedy delivery"

Rating 6/103/5

"The product did not fit like it said it will. Shelf-it for my Chevy truck"

Rating 6/103/5

"Other went good and good stuff but when delivered they delivered to wrong place and when we contacted them the couldn't change where it was going. Also no email to track it"

"the ventshades fit my colorado pick up as expected. looks great as do the bed caps verry happy"

Rating 6/103/5

"Styling Trucks didn't have the Bull Bar in stock and didn't send me an email letting me know they were out of it. It was then they sent an email. I called to find out the status of my order and that's when I found out it was going to be send a later time. I still haven't receive the Bull Bar."

"Shipped me wrong side, I needed a part for the drivers side, they shipped me passengers side... I have to pay shipping for a return that isn't my fault?! Never will I order from you again!"

"Nice Item, Fast Service. Thanks"

"Your prices, selection, and online specials seem to be very good and I will be returning when I need something else."