Stores > Stylin Trucks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-11-28

Color a little dark

"The color did not quite match, but it will be OK. It looks a lot better than the old cracked up one.

2016-11-26

Came fast packaging came damaged

"It look like the boxes been kicked stomped and beat up lol but the package came before expected no problems look like it did in the pic "

2016-11-23

Exelent

"My Buying Experience was Great! "

2016-11-22

"they had the product i was looking for. it very quickly much faster than i was counting on. they are already on my truck and they look great."

2016-11-22

"Outstanding service and excellent product...."

2016-11-14

Disappointed

"I ordered a part and after ten days with a promise of only seven for delivery I get a call saying they don't have my part! They told me I would be reimbursed and am still waiting"

2016-11-13

"i still havent recieved my order yet ,, its been exactly one week ago since i placed it on 11-6-16,, on 11-7-16 you guys called me up and told me that one of my orders was not in stock EVEN THOUGH !!! when i placed my order your web site it said you did have it in stock,,so you told me my increments would be refunded back on my debit card which it HASNT !!! and i still havent recieved the item that you told me over the phone ,, YOU DID HAVE MY CHEVY 3RD. BRAKE LIGHT COVER,, SO YES IM VERY DISSSATIFIED AND I DOUBT IF I WILL DO ANY FUTURE BUSSINESS WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN,,"

This review was modified by RABOOKER27 on November 13 2016 08:29:21 PM

2016-11-13

a little different color

"I had to take it outside and in different light to see the green hue...it was darker than the pic., but no big deal, it'll work fine as wine."

Great

"I ordered over the phone and the man I spoke to was a awesome. Very helpful. One part came a little damaged but I had no time to return n reorder. Wasn't stylin fault was fedx fault. Overall very satisfied. Ordering my husband his Christmas gift next week "

Missing screws

"Fits and looks great but it was missing 2 screws and washers. To save time and trouble contacting styling trucks I went to hardware store and had to grind down my own replace them. "

cant,t think of one

"i would like to know where my part for my truck is been looking for it for some time now when i called you,ll you didn,t seam to worried about where i got it or not so for that reason i will not be doing any more trade vwith you and if i don,t recive it this week i would like my money back plus shipping thank you"

2016-11-05

Beware of sales person

"I called the sales line I gave him the part number and he still sent me a different part. Plus he sold me a lifetime warranty that the air ride shocks came with free. Sent it back, got credit and the right part. Took a little longer but their shipping was fast so all is good. "

2016-11-05

Fast Delivery

"I really like the look of these new lenses. really cleaned up the look on my truck. They looked just as advertised and great price too. Definitely will recommend Stylin Trucks to my friends."

2016-11-03

Spot On

"Really fast delivery of quality mats, will order again. "

2016-11-03

Returning product

"When I found out that the antenna ordered was not what I had expected and wanted to return it for a refund, the shipping difference would have caused it to cost me more to return the item. Therefore I am now stuck with a worthless product and 21.00 out of pocket. Lesson learned-never order car accessories from an after market company.

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.