Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"The item was delivered in good condition and product was as I expected."

"Ordered 2 items. Still have not received one of them. They notified me yesterday (09/10) that it would ship on 09/24. I paid extra for the faster shipping and am disappointed that it has taken this long to get my second item. I needed it for my truck for a trip to Florida to bring back some merchandise."

"It was very quick and easy to shop for what I needed on line, and checkout was a breeze. Great place to shop for truck and SUV parts for Chevrolet and Ford. I recommend it to everybody."

"I have not received two items I purchased. "

"Item was delivered quickly, sooner than anticipated. Item looks to be the correct part for my 1993 Ford F150.
Very satisfied with the delivery time and item ordered.

"All and all the entire experience was excellent. The only thing i found lacking was the instructions on how to install the part, not to clear. But i will surely shop Stylin Trucks again.

"I was very happy with the complete purchase to delivery. Every thing was great. "

"I was very satisfied with the service that I recieved. The people were very knowlegable about the products that you sell and helped me find the part that I needed. They also helped me on the return of a part that I messed up on and ordered wrong and had to return."

"I ordered the Beltech Coilover Kit (B2613001) for my 2012 Colorado. I was pleased with the product, but very disappointed in the customer service at Stylin Trucks and KW Enterprises. The kit I ordered had a $150 mail in rebate. When I submitted my rebate packet, to KW Enterprises, I was informed that this particular product was not participating in the rebate offer. Before I placed the order, I specifically asked the Stylin Trucks sales rep (Pablo) if the kit qualified. I was told yes. I even contacted someone at KW enterprises to verify the rebate, and if the product qualified. Again, I was told yes. This was my first and last purchase from Stylin Trucks."

"Fast shipping cheap prices."

"Very fast shipping and great product. will do business with again"

"I have a good experience buying stuff from styling at all the times

"So far I am very dissatisfied. I have sent an email to try to fix my problem and have not been contacted. I have receieved my order but it is not the proper item for my make of vehicle. Customer order number 43482394 should have the S029003-09 in it. Please have someone contact me at mean1bob@gmail.com"

"It fit great and dependable. Thank you."

"Parts were exactly what i ordered and needed and also fit as good as originals, customer service was friendly and helpful"

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.