Stylin TrucksCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great experience!! The tail light assembly that I ordered for my PT Cruiser fit perfectly. It was priced right and arrived in a very timely manner. I could not be more pleased with Stylin Trucks."

"When ordered drop shocks I was told they were in stock and after a week they sent me an email saying they were out"

" My order came in and I was glad!"

"Happy with how fast I got it. But the part did not match up which makes it pointless now that I have to send it back. And order a new part from a different place. Thanks for wasting my time."

"This was the bomb! Fit beautifully with the extra insulation. And talk about arriving on time! A couple of days after installing the cover it snowed! Truly simple and easy install. I also like the integrated crossbows. A previous one I had on a bigger truck did have them. A loose compressor can really tear them up."

"Whats in a name? if your company name is stylin Trucks and you talk to a so called expert and he says yeah,yeah yeah I know what you are talking about and know that this will do the job, it will work and what is shipped to you, is nothing But ! you dont waste your time and find someone who does!!!"

"as always excellent service and fast shipping! !!!"

"Ordered 2 items. Both items were not what I needed. The bug deflector they shipped was for a little Geo and I ordered for a Sierra. No clue what happened. The bed cover I partially blame myself as they sent the item number they showed, but the item number was not for my make and model. I could have checked the manufacturers website and avoided. The customer service was not very well informed as to their products as they kept insisting that I try to install a bug deflector for a tiny vehicle on my Sierra to see if it would fit anyway. I refused. They did end up taking both products back and sending the correct bug deflector. They still do not offer the correct bed cover so I ordered elsewhere. The biggest hassle was I received nothing I ordered on the first shipment for Christmas, and I had to spend my time taking these items back to 2 separate shipping locations. I'll not be back"

"They don't have the parts and delayed to notify me for 3 days."

"I ordered a new grille for my 94 Silverado Z71, perfect fit took about 20 minutes. Shipping was fast, 3 days. I am very satisfied and plan on ordering again. "

"Thanks for your help. Fast delivery !"

"product as described. prompt delivery. easy to follow installation instructions. Stylin is a pleasure to do business with. thanks"

"Thank you very much for making the process easy except for the survey that requires a "valid comment""

"Quick no and easy, good quality "

"I found a clearance wheel that would fit my 1986 dodge ram. 5 on 5.5 wheel pattern. The web page allowed me to select 4 and purchase them. A few moments later on my Email I got comfirmation that my transaction was approved. The next day I received email that they were refunding my money because they no longer had the wheel in stock and that I could call for other options. When I called I found out that they still had one in stock. The customer services rep offered me another wheel for my truck at full price or I could wait when they restocked wheel I purchased and pay full price. I feel they should have honored price on internet. I may never visit their site again!"

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.