Stores > Stylin Trucks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

2016-05-15

quick and easy....

"product arrivved quickly as expected and price was the absolute lowest I could find"

This review was modified by resideplus on May 15 2016 06:19:03 AM

2016-05-12

Awsome

"I got the item pretty fast and it was exactly what I ordered so I'm really happy"

2016-05-12

No Comunination

"I ordered the product three times and I still don't know where or even if the order was transpired by the internet. So disappointed."

2016-05-11

They delivered

"Good products, very competitive prices, excellent delivery service!"

2016-05-09

in time

"worked great good price satisfied will be back"

2016-05-08

"Very fast shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-05-07

Fast & Easy

"No problems with this order"

2016-05-05

Great support Staff , Quick Shipping , Great Products

"Will shop here Again , Get Staff , Good response time to emails . Did 100% what they said . Great company . Shop here for you truck and car parts you will be happy with the service and price ."

Dissapointing Sales Staff

"Stylin Trucks advertised item in stock, ordered it and a day later order was cancelled. Called Stylin Trucks why order was cancelled and the excuses began why they can't get it for me. Called the manufacturer of the item and was told item in stock ready to ship. No one at Stylin Trucks wanted to go the extra mile to make this happen. Ordered the same item from the competition, they got it no problem. Disappointed with the sales staff that they couldn't be bothered. Luckily there not the only game in town. "

2016-05-04

"Didn't get what i wanted . out of stock . please update your website . "

2016-05-04

Cheap, easy, and it looks badass!!

"Very satisfied, took me and a buddy literally about10 minutes to complete the job after the old bumper was off worth the little bit of money"

2016-04-18

Came through again

"Set of headlights to.replace an old set . they look sharp"

2016-04-15

Can't get my parts

"I tried twice now to order parts from Stylin Trucks and both times the money came out of my account but 5 hours later I get an email stating my order has been cancelled because the product is "Out of Stock". The second time I even contacted them to make sure they had it and they assured me if I placed the order, I would get it. I even followed the link they sent me only to receive the out of stock email 5 hours later. On top of that it takes 4-5 days for them to refund money. Needless to say, I will not be ordering from Stylin Trucks again. "

This review was modified by Povers on April 15 2016 04:12:19 PM

2016-04-14

I See The Light ????

"Received the tail light lense that was unavailable in our area. First time customer and impressed. Easy to navigate site, easy to order, and arrived when stated. Will definitely use them again!

Priam's Automotive
Honolulu, HI

2016-04-10

Still waiting

"Put order in 7 days ago got confirmation order received. Order from two other companies 6 days ago everything is already installed. Still nothing from stylin trucks other than confirm my order"

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.