Stylin TrucksCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I wanted to order the brightest head lights I could get for my truck. It took three tries to different the Chat help because the first two could not help me. I think that is a simple request and I am surprised it took three tries to accomplish that. Fortunately the 3rd person was quick and efficient. "

"Great price. Only problem was third party vendor shipped wrong part. But customer service took care of it quickly. "

"IT WAS EASY TO PUT IN A ORDER AND RECEIVED MY ORDER QUICKLY. "

"Ordered March 9th, product still has not shipped. I was told 10 to 14 business days product will ship March 27th. That didn't happen. I was told April 10th and that didn't happen. When you reply to emails from customer service you get a different person each time even though I did a reply. The next great service person responds "it takes 10 to 14 days to ship. I replied that would be great, but it's now 39 days and no shipment. My new ship date is April 25th. Any bets they miss that date too!"

"The bumper we ordered arrives in a timely manner, fit perfectly and looks great."

"Very impressed with stylin trucks ,costumer service is excellent,had a problem with an item and they made sure the problem was addressed and made sure they solved my problem and that i was completely satisfied with my purchase...i'd highly recommend this company...they have my business for life....very happy camper..."

"Product NOT as described. Had to return and they WOULDN'T reimburse me for the return shipping. Will NOT consider buying from them again."

"i have a great experience when i ordered my parts from you."

"Good product a+++ fast shipping"

"It's been a week still haven't gotten the part!"

"Best price I could find anywhere (even after p/h charges) on the part I needed. Processing and delivery was much faster than I expected."

"Very satisfied, I got what I ordered"

"I was impressed with not only the low price of the item but also how quickly it was delivered. "

"Don't Understand about my order. I though it was a 4 to 5 day ground turn around. It has been 9 full days. Still no tail light covers. What's Up Please???
Larry Flair

"best price around on part and shipped quicker than expected."

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.