Stylin TrucksCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"product was easy to install,shipped on time ,I will tell my friends"

"Great experience! What I ordered was exactly how it looked on-line. The parts fit perfectly. The order was shipped right away and I received it sooner than expected. I would recommend Stylin Trucks to everyone! "

"no one order from sylintrucks.com or on the phone because they will send you fake parts that you order"

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

stylintrucks, Stylin Trucks rep has responded

“Dear Customer,

Good day to you. First of all, thank you for providing us your feedback regarding your experience with our company, www.stylintrucks.com.

With regards to your claim that we send you “fake” parts of what you have ordered. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue had caused you.

Based on our records, we were also unable to pull up any recent or previous orders under your user name the_new_man69. Kindly furnish us additional information below to better assist you in your concern.

Alternate Telephone number(s):
Alternative email address:
Part number:
Order Number:
Company name on your billing statement that charged you:
Transaction ID (only if payment is made via PayPal):
The total amount billed (only if payment is made via PayPal):

If you still need further assistance from us, you may contact our Customer Advocate Team at 1-800-586-9713 wait for the prompt dial 8 followed by the extension 9919 or simply reply to this email.

Best Regards,

Raul Flaga
Customer Advocate”

"I'm very happy with my order, the billet antenna and overdrive billet cover came neatly packaged. No scratches or dents on it, and best of all, they make my truck look so sharp. "

"My cowl hood hasn't arrived yet and I paid extra for fast shipping ! :("

"Delivery was faster than expected, thanks"

"Easy to order on your site. Delivered on time."

"Your billing is odd. First I get billed for $116, then I get a credit for $116. Then a couple days later I get billed for $31 and the next day $81. Split ordering.... Your discount coupon codes are nice but sometimes will not work.

Good parts, good prices, good shipment tracking.

"Works as advertised. Delivered Promptly."

"You shouldnt offer two day shipping on parts then next day say you dont very unhappy i needed my parts asap to get my truck back on the road but other than that very happy parts were taken care of during shipping will order again"

"Everything was great shipment was quick service when ordered was great love my product"

"very satisfied with the prompt delivery and exact fit for my car Thank you"

"Part showed up very quickly and fit very well very satisfied price was also good"

"I had to order my cv axle twice because some how it got canceled, when it showed that you had them in stock. When I called back to find out what had happened to my ordered part, after two days had past before I was notified that it was out of stock even though it wasn't. When I finally got the axle from FedEx the carton was damaged, the part was OK. I have had very bad luck when FedEx is the carrier they don't take care of how ruff they treat your shipments. Your ordering process needs some work, to insure what was ordered gets shipped and delivered in good condition. I would recommend using UPS as a carrier, they do a much better job at delivering the packages to the customer."

"Awesome experience with my orders. Delivered very fast and no problems at all. Would recommend them for your truck necessities."

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.