Stores > Stylin Trucks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review Stylin Trucks by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

bait and switch

"Placed order..they charged my account..then let me know the main thing I ordered was not available...to call them they may have something from different company..called..could barely understand customer service person..only to find out nothing was available..canceled whole order...was told I would receive e-mail confirming order cancellation..still waiting."

2017-07-21

Customer service

"The part that was ordered is no longer available I was called almost immediately instead of left hanging so I could look elsewhere excellent and outstanding customer service"

2017-07-16

not all my stuff arrived

"so far i have ac pump and window covers....but not all at the same time...and i paid for items to be at my house two days earlier then the seven days it would have taken to arrive....i think next time i will be ordering my parts from another retailer...."

2017-07-13

First Time

"This was my first time ordering from them and my order came right on time."

2017-07-12

Bought spark plugs

"Shipping was slower than expected. Some was FedEx dropping off and hard time finding. But overall good. Good pricing"

2017-07-11

crappy delivery information

"Bought a hood, they took payment , but when I was using the shipping tracking numbers , the numbers never matched to anything under the shipping company they said to check with ,the package was ready to be sent but never said it was sent out made me very nervous , thought I got ripped off , was gonna call company and find out what was going on ,but decided to wait to see if I got a call a few days before the delivery date., 2 days before it was suppose to come in I got a call in the morning from fed ex for delivery , made an appt for drop off with them , then I received a email from styling trucks the same day two hours after I talked to fed ex, that the shipper that supposedly had my hood could not reach me to make an appt for delivery because I didn't give them the shipping info ( which I did). They were giving me info from a shipping company that didn't have it it was fed ex the whole time, I did receive the hood by fed ex on time in great condition , and it was very well packed, my complaint is that the whole shipping process was very shady and made me feel that I got ripped off, I bought the hood through them because I heard of people buying from them with no problems, but after I was going through the process of waiting for the hood, I looked at the reviews and made me regret buying from them, I don't think I will buy from them again !!!"

2017-07-10

very pleased

"Easy order, good product!"

2017-07-10

Air dam OBS

"Air dam came shipped correctly in a timely manner and fit like a glove"

2017-07-09

Wonder

"Fast delivery and product is good i will be buying more parts and tell my friends and family about y'all thanks."

2017-07-08

Nice

"The only thing that was most cut out for the dash board speakers and for vin. Other wise a great product. On website it free shipping then when they bill you you get shipping charges."

2017-07-07

Deliver

"Really upset paid 60 dollars for a 3-5 day shipping and it took it 8 days to finally receive it "

2017-07-06

Very good ! ! !

"Very good ! ! ! Quick shipping good product. "

2017-07-06

Flip up license plate holder

"Shipping was excellent product arrived undamaged so far it looks like it'll work good haven't actually put a license plate on it yet"

2017-07-05

Item was not actually in stock.

"item was not in stock as advertised. "

2017-07-05

The return policy and the product

"The return assistant was perfect, couldn't have been better.
The product itself was trash.

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.