Stores > Stylin Trucks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-02-08

"still missing a part of the order"

2016-02-04

"Everything was great. Delivery was quick and the product was perfect. Will use them again"

2016-02-03

Looks ready to install

"The reservoir arrived in good shape and is ready to be installed."

2016-02-01

Great buy

"Very happy with all aspects of this purchase. On time delivery and in perfect condition."

right on time

"everything came on time they got the right stuff stylin great merchant "

Very satisfied

"It was all very good, the fast delivery, the quality and the right part, which I have ordered!

I will advice to my friends! The Service is very good!

Thanks

Ernst

Better than new

"I had purchase a front grill for my 96 F350 this new grill was beyond my expectation, it made my truck better than new. I'm very pleased with the delivery time and product. "

2016-01-30

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Call the order in and operator sounded like she didn't know what I was talking about"

2016-01-29

Lowest price I found.

"I was able to order two front inner fender wells plus shipping for $19 and some change. Everywhere else was around $45 for one!"

2016-01-26

Low prices, Quick, and Efficient

"This is the 2nd time I have ordered this particular brake/rotor set. The first time I used AutoWarehouse.com. This time I found Stylin Trucks had a significantly better price for the same exact item. I was hesitant at first, as I'd never heard of this company before. However, I will definitely be a repeat customer! The prices were incredible, the shipping was fast and I could not be happier with my order. I will definitely be back!! "

2016-01-25

Dont Trust Them!!!

"Bought what were supposed to be front end bushings for a 2004 Chevy truck. I got what appear to be rear leaf spring bushings. I asked to return them and that is where the run around started. I then mailed them to the address they shipped from. They received them and then the endless emails that they are looking into it, wait for 2-3 weeks for refund, blah blah blah. Today they emailed that they could not refund because of my bank. This was a Paypal payment. I opened a dispute with Paypal. DON'T TRUST THEM!!!! I have not received an refund yet."

2016-01-25

"Product came exactly as pictured and was delivered quickly. Was very simple to install. Bolted right on. Would highly recommend."

2016-01-21

Awesome taillights!

"I purchased a set of Anzo taillights for my dodge pickup, I received my order without delay and I installed them easily as they just plugged in and fit back into the original space. I will definitely order something else from Stylin trucks..."

2016-01-19

had to rebuild the headlight assembly you sent to make it work

"I was quite excited to get my headlight and I've ordered from you in the past and always been quite happy. This time however was different. The product I received had a small flaw but one that make the entire installation quite irritating. The plug in the back of the headlight assemble for the headlights was different from the one that was there prior thus making it necessary to either change the plug currently attached to the car or the one that was in the headlight assembly itself. not having a new one for the car side of the plug I had to squeeze out the plug from the old assembly as well as the new assembly, rewire the old one to the new assembly then Houdini the rewired old plug back into the new assembly so I could plug it into the car. I'd check with the manufacturer and make sure they have the proper plugs for the assembly for future installs as I'm sure someone isn't going to take the time or have the dexterity of fingers that I fortunately have to make it work. Nor should they in order to make something work that is billed as an OE fit. Though I do love your service and have never had a bad experience in the past this was not a "finest moment" but it's more just making sure the manufacturer of the part gets a plug that matches the OE. Thanks"

2016-01-19

Great communication & fast shipping

"Everything went smoothly--- placed the order, received confirmation, and shipped out fast. Product was "

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.