Stylin TrucksCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

"when you guys ship out my package you did not write the full address no I had to wait about an hour and a half at the post office to be able to get my package"

"support personnel very helpful
product arrived very quickly
very satisfied will recommend to others

"After I paid for the transmission, I had a follow up call stating that they wanted a copy of my drivers license and a confirmation number which I didn't have on my person because I was attending to other responsibilities at the time, in which the CSR informed me they would NOT be able to deliver if I did not supply the requested information, I said to cancel the order. They did not even attempt to rectify the problem. I was very dissatisfied with customer service. Never again will I do business again with Stylin Trucks."

"Styling truck has great products good prices and helpful staff "

"Ordered a item that website stated it was in Stock and wasn't. Rep was very rude when called warehouse. Told me to live with it. "

"The order was done in and delivered faster then I expected."

"good quality products and very fair price and delivery. will use this site again as i need it."

"The on-line search, purchase and shipping services were exceptional. I have made several purchases from Stylin Trucks. All of my purchases worked perfectly on my truck. A big "Thank You!" goes out to Stylin Trucks."

"Slim possibility it was my fault, would like to know if it is. But my package ended up 2 states away at the billing address (though on the date predicted). But now my 80 year old mother has to go to UPS store and mail it here to me. The suburbs of DC is not a place that is too friendly for the elderly with robberies, and carjackings, they're easy targets. "

"Thank you; very satisfied."

"Product was everything as advertised and arrived in a timely manor. Very satisfied!"

"Very satisfied with the purchase the products and the service. The persons you talk to are profession and understanding. "

"Stylin trucks really is an awesome company to do business with. I received and installed my Tonneau cover without any issue. It took only three days to receive my order, and it took five minutes to install. I inspected the material of the cover to include every stitch made , and it is very durable. I am more than satisfied, I'm ecstatic!!! It shows Stylin Trucks is in a class of its own!!! They know how to serve their customers the right way. Thanks Folks...

Victor

"Garbage. Placed order and received no notification of backorder or delay. I inquired after 8 days, and only then did I receive any communication from the seller, which was a canned "out of stock, we're checking it out" response. A couple days later, I finally receive another canned email stating it will be over a month. Payment was in full at time of order processing. Screams scam. "

"The consol is supposed to fit my truck not just sit on the seat. Do you have one that fits in the bracket so I can use my seat and the console doesn't move all over?"

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.