Stylin TrucksCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Their customer service was very good. "

"Item out of stock but funds withheld from my account for over 7 days and counting...... Additionally Sales rep. has not responded to an email which he asked that I send despite a follow up email from me. To date still nothing."

"all was done according to up front adivisory"

"Thank you for the prompt service and delivery of my product."

"After waiting a week for my parts the order was incomplete and I would have to wait another week for them to send me out another complete kit. My customer could not wait another week without his truck so I had to give it back to him losing a sale in return "

"The order I placed was going to a different address, so they called and checked my credit card to make sure I was the person placing the order."

"I was very impressed with the fast service to my order and the $10.00 refund because I couldn't use the code # to get the 20% discount on my order. I would like to thank you very much. I am sure we will be ordering again."

"got everything i ordered right away.
even the back ordered items came with in two days of the in stock items.
nice job as usual.

"There was no problems with any thing with the sale."

"Very satisfied. Got my order sooner than anticipated."

"Items weren't in stock even when site showed they were. Tried to cancel the order but apparently was too late and the shipped it anyway. Ended up having to refuse the shipment and have my credit card company fight them to get my money back. "

"ordered a bully bar was delivered quickly. have not put it on yet. very good service."

"all product arrived as stated and in a timely manner. quality appearance with ease of installation."

"The service operator was very helpful and informative made my day."

"I ordered a radiator from Stylin Trucks and the process of ordering was straight forward and simple and I also received it in an acceptable time frame. My concern was when I received it there were some holes in the box in the core area that happened during shipping luckily they didn't penetrate to make much of a mark but some of the fins were bent in so I think there should be a thin sheet of Styrofoam inside over the cooling fins, I like things I buy to be perfect when I receive them, kind of a nut that way "

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.