Stores > Stylin Trucks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10

I have a stylin truck

"My part came in fit perfectly and haven't had a problem from it."

2016-06-28

"It arrived sooner than expected and fit like a glove "

horrible customer service

"I ordered a part then cancelled the next day. They told me they couldn't cancel order and I would have to return it to get credit for it. They never shipped part and I have contacted them 5 times to get credit. Each time they tell me they will take care of it and nothing happens. It has now been over 3 weeks and they give me the run around when I call. "

This review was modified by donnie16 on June 28 2016 10:04:04 AM

2016-06-23

Dissapointed

"Received wrong part. Worse return system. Customer service reps that have no knowledge of cars. Ordered a part then after an hour they tell me it won't fit. They send one wrong part and second part they never tell me it's on back order."

2016-06-23

Never have anything in stock

"The 4 times I've tried to order it shows in stock. They take my money and 3 days later they tell me they are out of stock even though it shows in stock. So they tie my money up for a week. Even with 3 strikes I tried them once again to no avail "

2016-06-22

Great Service!!!

"Easy to use website, fast delivery, good price and the damn thing fit PERFECT.
Thanks, will be buying from you again! Carl Flemons

2016-06-19

"I am very pleased with the product and customer service I received during my experience with Stylin Trucks"

This review was modified by cliffatthecreek on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

2016-06-19

Awesomeness

"I bought a set of four in window channel rain guards for my 2010 ram.They look awesome and living in Louisiana rain guards are a must. I will be back to stylin Trucks for all my Dodge needs. Thanks again"

This review was modified by 1313pits on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-17

"Item was shipped promptly....good communication re shipping and delivery. Consider it to be a fairly priced product.
Sadly, the box it was packed it arrived ripped open on one end and there was a minor scuff on the paint.
Likely it was packed decently but couldn't handle the rough Fedex treatment. An extra three or four strips of strong tape around the ends of the box would probably have helped avoid this.

2016-06-16

The light depo

"Every set of lights I have ordered has met my standards. I've been so satisfied with this site I've trusted them enough to do all the lighting and interior for my truck from there site. "

2016-06-09

Satisfaction

"Very happy, because the hood was the last item i needed for my car."

2016-06-05

Awesome

"Perfect fit and fast ship..will be back!!!"

2016-06-02

Horrible customer service!

"The customer service people are always pleasant but do not give the correct information related to order issues. I've called at least 3 times, spoke with 3 different people, and still do not have my order issues taken care of. My order was suppose to have free shipping but I got charged crazy amounts for shipping anyway. My order came from 4 different warehouses and I was charged a separate shipping fee from all of those warehouses! Again it was suppose to be free shipping! Still trying to get this resolved!"

2016-05-27

Great!

"Quick shipping, very pleased!"

2016-05-26

The right parts at the right price

"I just replace the wiper motor all by myself with basically no mechanical experience and the parts fit perfectly and the job went very well thank you styling trucks for making your parts fit so good"

Share Stylin Trucks's store rating

Stylin Trucks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stylin Trucks is a merchant member
Stylin Trucks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,558 merchant members.