Studio Gears Reviews - studiogears.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 2 reviews

Studio Gears is not a merchant member
Studio Gears does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"They have items on their website that they do not currently have in stock. When you order them the order goes through they charge your card and you get an email saying they are out of stock. When you call and talk to someone they act as if ohhh well. It is then a huge hassle to get the bank to release your monies."

modified review This review was modified by raiderh8r on October 08 2013 09:22:11 PM

"I ordered online. Waited 5 days without even a confirmation. Called them and spoke with a nice gentleman who apologized and said "somehow this was missed by their order staff"?? He then said that the merchandise was out of stock and he could order the merchandise but the models in his catalog were old and not available. He would be able to order the new models and would give me a "special price" (exactly the same as everyone else on the internet). I declined and asked for a refund. He said that he understood and would issue a refund back to my PayPal account. Waited 5 days, no refund, called them back and he said that "somehow this got past the accounting department". The refund showed up the next day. Seems like I am dealing with someone who operates out of his garage. Questionable company."