• Address: 10885 Kalama River Ave, Suite H
    • Business Hours: 6am-5pm Pacific time
    • Fax: 866-558-5608

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Buying from this site was a great choice! I was a little worried about the price being too good to be true, but it's legit. I got my download link emailed to me less than 24 hours after sending them my proof of enrolment. The program is installed and running great. "

"Studendiscounts.com are a bunch of thieves. I returned my unopened software to them and never got a refund. thankfully I tracked the package and will pursue mail fraud. don't buy anything from these shysters!"

"Placed an order on Wednesday. Got an order confirmation immediately stating I had to send in academic proof. I was buying two things for my little brother so I sent in his class schedule. Then morning. Call in today asking what was going on and they said they never got it. I was nervous ordering in the first place, it's been my experience that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Then I start reading other sites and find out they pirate software and that's why you cannot get updates. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more to get a legit version. "

"The prices are very good. Quick confirmation of student status. Fast delivery."

"Delivery was fast. Service was great. I did not realize I was buying the Student and Teacher version, which I did not want. "

"I ordered the download version of QuickBooks 2014 but was a little concerned when the instructions that came included "Ignore any warnings about file safety. All our downloads are 100% virus free." With all the internet scams and virus warnings these days, this made me nervous. I called StudentDiscounts and expressed my concern about the warnings. The person on the phone was very gracious and directed me to call the support line from Intuit. With that call I was able to download the product directly from QuickBooks as they had my product & license number provided by StudentDiscounts. I was taken through the entire process of the download with the tech support and had my 2011 files transferred to the 2014 version. All went smooth and I was very happy with the outcome. The tech support person was pretty amazed at the price I paid for what I received. I was also thrilled as I now have the premier version for a fraction of the cost that I would have had to pay for the basic version. "

"Quick delivery. Very responsive when I called with a question before ordering. Product exactly as advertised!"

"Price was right, Service was good"

"The delivery was on time, and processing verification for the discount was easy."

"I was very satisfied with my recent QuickBooks purchase. A very detailed email was sent to me (which was very helpful) for me to verify my student status."

"Good price and fast service."

"I've always been satisfied with them in the past, but this time it took them three days to decide that we were not eligible to purchase the particular type of software we needed. I wouldn't have minded, had I been notified sooner."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-06-2014

studentdiscounts, StudentDiscounts.com rep has responded

“Customer is not being fair. We are careful to not sent a product to a customer that they cannot use and would be wasting time and money on.

We told them right away and resolved the issue and saved them from buying a product they could not use in only two days, not three as the customer states.

Thanks to our careful customer service the customer was saved the time and expense of dealing with a product that they would not have been able to use.”

"NOT happy with the hassel and process of activating the Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 since serial number tag has been removed off the software packaging. It has not been easy! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-30-2014

studentdiscounts, StudentDiscounts.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any problems this has caused. We do not have any records of you having called for help or any emails. If we are informed of a problem, we will do all we can to resolve it, including replacing the software.”

"After the verification process was complete I received an email stating my product had been shipped, along with a tracking number. My package arrived on time. I was very pleased and would recommend other students to use this website for any of their school needs.

Michael McNeal

"I was very satisfied with my purchase. It was very reasonably priced and very easy to install and use. Thank you very much"

StudentDiscounts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StudentDiscounts.com is a merchant member
StudentDiscounts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.