StudentDiscounts.com Reviews - studentdiscounts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 161 reviews

StudentDiscounts.com is a merchant member
StudentDiscounts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Good price and fast service."

Rating 4/102/5

"I've always been satisfied with them in the past, but this time it took them three days to decide that we were not eligible to purchase the particular type of software we needed. I wouldn't have minded, had I been notified sooner."

modified review reply posted Feb-06-2014

studentdiscounts, StudentDiscounts.com rep has responded

“Customer is not being fair. We are careful to not sent a product to a customer that they cannot use and would be wasting time and money on.

We told them right away and resolved the issue and saved them from buying a product they could not use in only two days, not three as the customer states.

Thanks to our careful customer service the customer was saved the time and expense of dealing with a product that they would not have been able to use.”

"NOT happy with the hassel and process of activating the Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 since serial number tag has been removed off the software packaging. It has not been easy! "

modified review reply posted Jan-30-2014

studentdiscounts, StudentDiscounts.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any problems this has caused. We do not have any records of you having called for help or any emails. If we are informed of a problem, we will do all we can to resolve it, including replacing the software.”

"After the verification process was complete I received an email stating my product had been shipped, along with a tracking number. My package arrived on time. I was very pleased and would recommend other students to use this website for any of their school needs.

Michael McNeal

"I was very satisfied with my purchase. It was very reasonably priced and very easy to install and use. Thank you very much"

"Very fast approval and delivery of the download info. I also ordered the disk which came on time for the USPS."

"Great product and customer service!"

"Easy to order, verification process was simple and effective, received order in mail in a timely manner and the uploading process for the e-order was perfect! "

"It showed up early and was just about everything I was hoping for"

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered on Friday but had to wait until Monday. It's a 24/7 world."

"This is my second experience with StudentDiscounts.com, and each time my expectations were exceeded!"

"Student Discounts offers great deals on software and are very professional."

"Thanks so much for the great price on Quickbooks for Mac!!"

"Order was shipped immediately. Staff was very helpful. Overall, I am satisfied with the product,"

"Very easy to purchase and download product."