Stores > StudentDiscounts.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-10-07

"Used the service only once. Read many reviews of dissatisfied people, but to me everything was all right. Fast delivery."

2015-01-14

"I ordered the msdn subscription and within a week, everything was taken care of, and I now have my subscription. Staff is polite and professional. 100% recommended !"

2014-09-11

"Buying from this site was a great choice! I was a little worried about the price being too good to be true, but it's legit. I got my download link emailed to me less than 24 hours after sending them my proof of enrolment. The program is installed and running great. "

2014-09-05

"Studendiscounts.com are a bunch of thieves. I returned my unopened software to them and never got a refund. thankfully I tracked the package and will pursue mail fraud. don't buy anything from these shysters!"

2014-08-22

"Placed an order on Wednesday. Got an order confirmation immediately stating I had to send in academic proof. I was buying two things for my little brother so I sent in his class schedule. Then morning. Call in today asking what was going on and they said they never got it. I was nervous ordering in the first place, it's been my experience that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Then I start reading other sites and find out they pirate software and that's why you cannot get updates. Do yourself a favor and spend a little more to get a legit version. "

2014-06-26

"The prices are very good. Quick confirmation of student status. Fast delivery."

2014-06-11

"Delivery was fast. Service was great. I did not realize I was buying the Student and Teacher version, which I did not want. "

2014-06-05

"I ordered the download version of QuickBooks 2014 but was a little concerned when the instructions that came included "Ignore any warnings about file safety. All our downloads are 100% virus free." With all the internet scams and virus warnings these days, this made me nervous. I called StudentDiscounts and expressed my concern about the warnings. The person on the phone was very gracious and directed me to call the support line from Intuit. With that call I was able to download the product directly from QuickBooks as they had my product & license number provided by StudentDiscounts. I was taken through the entire process of the download with the tech support and had my 2011 files transferred to the 2014 version. All went smooth and I was very happy with the outcome. The tech support person was pretty amazed at the price I paid for what I received. I was also thrilled as I now have the premier version for a fraction of the cost that I would have had to pay for the basic version. "

2014-06-05

"Quick delivery. Very responsive when I called with a question before ordering. Product exactly as advertised!"

2014-05-05

"Price was right, Service was good"

2014-05-03

"The delivery was on time, and processing verification for the discount was easy."

2014-04-22

"I was very satisfied with my recent QuickBooks purchase. A very detailed email was sent to me (which was very helpful) for me to verify my student status."

2014-02-10

"Good price and fast service."

2014-02-03

"I've always been satisfied with them in the past, but this time it took them three days to decide that we were not eligible to purchase the particular type of software we needed. I wouldn't have minded, had I been notified sooner."

2014-01-28

"NOT happy with the hassel and process of activating the Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2014 since serial number tag has been removed off the software packaging. It has not been easy! "

Share StudentDiscounts.com's store rating

StudentDiscounts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StudentDiscounts.com is not a merchant member
StudentDiscounts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!