Stores > StubHub.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10

2017-02-25

"Not happy paying way more than face value for tickets. I could have gotten face value tickets outside the game."

2017-02-25

"Everything was seamless, although the fees were very high."

2017-02-25

"We wanted 5 tickets and were forced to purchase 6. BOO!"

2017-02-25

"StubHub has access to most if not all events. I like the easy to use system in purchasing the tickets"

2017-02-25

"The experience was overall good just wish the prices were a bit lower."

2017-02-25

"It was very convenient, easy to navigate, and provided my tickets to me in a timely manner. I was very satisfied."

2017-02-25

"the map didn't show the ticket that was being sold was at the very end of the venue the very last seat. too much money for that seat"

2017-02-25

"i will book other tickets, keep doing your job your awesome !"

WORST COMPANY EVER

"this company is one of the WORST companies i have ever had the "pleasure" of working with. I bought tickets on ticketmaster and listed them on stubhub because i was hoping to buy four tickets instead of two with seats all together. when i listed them i clicked 'upload tickets later' because i was still trying to transfer the file to PDF version. I immediately web chatted stubhub to see if this was acceptable- THE FEATURE DOES NOT WORK. if you click on anything else on your computer it will dissapear. so i emailed the support line after i screenshotted and converted my mobile tickets to PDF and they said that that was unaccetptable. WHEN I HAD TRIED TO CONTACT THEM TO ASK THE QUESTION MULTIPLE TIMES. WITHIN 24 HOURS BEFORE I EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO CONTACT TICKET MASTER I WAS CHARGED 105 DOLLAR CANCELLATION FEE. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. DONT EVER TRY TO RESELL TICKETS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT FIT TO HANDLE AN ISSUE AND DOESNT EVEN SUPPORT THEIR CHAT FEATURE. DONT RISK GETTING CHARGED."

This review was modified by rachcbarnes on February 28 2017 12:15:16 AM

2017-02-24

"My daughter actually did it for us so I don't know"

2017-02-24

"The event was great, however I bought tickets from StubHub as a secondary provider as the show tickets were sold out at the venue. I paid 150 USD For a 35 dollar ticket. The concert location then changed to realease more tickets, which never sold out. Overall two tickets on StubHub cost me over 300 Canadian, when the day of the concert, the PNE venue in vancouver was still selling them for $35 not sold out. Lack of transparity"

2017-02-24

"The process of purchasing was great. The lack of details or information about obstructed views was very frustrating."

2017-02-24

"You scalp your own TM tickets and it's bullshit. Such a scam."

2017-02-24

"It was a good experience. Very easy."

2017-02-24

"Couldn't sign in on my tablet because it said my password was incorrect. No issue signing in later on my computer, but by that time I lost out on a better deal on tickets."

Share StubHub.com's store rating

StubHub.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StubHub.com is a merchant member
StubHub.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.