Stores > StubHub.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2017-01-17

"Overall very positive. Easy listing process, tickets sold quickly, and payment was received in a timely manner."

2017-01-17

"I had the best customer experience that I have ever had with Lexi. She was great in every way possible. Lexi was so understanding and she had so much knowledge and patience. Lexi(Lexy) was awesome!"

2017-01-17

"Generally the experience was good. An indication about USD would be helpful, but perhaps I missed something (and in general that's my fault, just wish it was more obvious). 12 business days for a cheque to be processed is far too long, StubHub should offer other payment options. Anyone who uses Paypal has rocks in their head, the accounts gets hacked all the time, not to mention constant phishing scams. Paypal is good at catching nefarious transactions (I've had much experience with this), but I can't imagine why anyone would put a credit card in a system with such obviously compromised security. They won't even let me close my account after approx. 5 fraudulent transactions coming from Mexico."

2017-01-17

"Super well-known and repretable site, so I knew I could trust using it"

2017-01-17

"Very, very, very convenient. I have season tickets, but when I luck up on better seats StubHub is a quick and easy way to unload my original tickets."

2017-01-17

"Awesome ! Hopefully i can make more money next time."

2017-01-17

"Provide history of pricing after event has ended available to sellers to analyze for future years"

2017-01-17

"your buyer fees are to high and this makes tickets to expensive especially in canada given the exchange rate"

2017-01-17

"It is a pretty simple process and does seem like there is a large number of people that go to StubHub to buy tickets."

2017-01-17

"Positive. It was my first time selling tickets, and the process went smooth enough. I appreciated that Stubhub shared price range of similar tickets"

2017-01-17

"Easy to buy and sell. Experience was good, and I would do it again."

2017-01-17

"Not good. I tried deleting my listing before the event. However, despite deleting the listing, the tickets still sold even though I planned on attending. Stubhub needs to allow for both the deactivate and delete features to remove tickets."

2017-01-17

"Having tickets to multiple sports at two universities, StubHub has been a valuable resource for easily selling event tickets when the two schedules conflict, or we just can't get to one or another."

2017-01-17

"I was pleasantly surprised that Stubhub paid the shipping costs. I thought I would have to pay that."

2017-01-17

"StubHub has been a great resource... Fair, Honest, and Extremely helpful to me as a seller whenever help was needed... I would reccommend them highly."

Share StubHub.com's store rating

StubHub.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StubHub.com is a merchant member
StubHub.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.