Stores > StubHub.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.79/10 0.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review StubHub.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-22

"Kind of a repeat of what I said earlier. Just the fact that Stub Hub stands behind every ticket sold has sold me. My wife and i have dumped every other entertainment experience for tickets purchased through Stub Hub because we know our booking is solid and a done deal. Love you guys and Gals."

2017-05-22

"My experience was upsetting. I purchased 2 tickets to an even. I purposely avoided cheaper tickets because those were standing only. I chose to pay more for seats. During the purchase, I was assured that the 2 seats I was purchasing were going to be together. When I arrived at the even, it turned out I didn't have any seats. Instead I was told that my tickets were General admission standing only (let me remind you - that is why I paid more - I wanted a seat!). This was my gift to my husband for his Birthday, so this was very disappointing and upsetting. The standing area was awful - far away from the stage, obstructed view. I was given an option to either purchase new tickets in the balcony (no seats together) or upgrade to the VIP section ($150 extra). I ended up paying for the VIP section. The whole experience was simply ruined. It was supposed to be a pleasant surprise Birthday gift, but it ended up to be an uncomfortable, expensive, sad evening."

2017-05-22

"I feel I participated in an illegal ticket scalping. the face value of my tickets when printed were $150 and I paid $429 each including the fees. I feel Stubhub allow people to sell tickets at %50 over the face value is illegal. I am looking into this further to see if in my state this practice is deemed illegal."

2017-05-21

"GoodStub Hub has excellent telephone support"

2017-05-21

"Stub Hub Puts you right up front and Personal....Just Like your Best Friend would and yes, your my new best friend!!!"

2017-05-21

"It was easy. I've purchased many tickets over the years through StubHub. You almost always have the most variety of seats at the best price."

2017-05-21

"ticket fees were displayed only at checkout, and accounted for over 1/4 my total payment. by the time i discovered that, too late to back out due to family commitments to purchase of tickets"

2017-05-21

"Good Experience. Easy navigation."

2017-05-21

"A little high on the prices bur you havto make a profit to."

2017-05-20

"Why such a large service charge? It is the digital age."

2017-05-20

"It was quick and painless. I bought my tickets 3 months in advance and had no problems."

2017-05-20

"Quick and precise for this particular event."

2017-05-20

"Excellent format , remarkable price !"

2017-05-20

"My experience was a positive one. It was easy to navigate and purchase my tickets."

2017-05-20

"I loved that the website guided me through the steps of buying the ticket and all the events that's coming up too."

Share StubHub.com's store rating

StubHub.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StubHub.com is a merchant member
StubHub.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.