Stores > StubHub.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.38/10 1.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.13/10 2.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review StubHub.com by clicking a star below.

2017-10-16

"No complaints regarding direct experience on StubHub.com besides ticket prices being higher than face value."

2017-10-16

"I feel that a $50 service charge per ticket is extreme! I made the arrangements for my friends and told them the price would be $215. Everyone got online and started booking airfare. It was only at the end of the transaction that I saw the additional charges, making each ticket $265. I ended up eating the $300 charge since I did not initially tell my friends about the additional cost. I will definitely purchase directly from the venue and make my plans earlier if at all possible. I then saw that the actual face value of the tickets was only $79. I am still satisfied as the show was great and I attended with wonderful friends."

2017-10-16

"The cost of stub hub processing has gone out of site. For everything being conducted virtually the cost is way to much."

2017-10-16

"It was very easy and made ticket purchasing easy"

2017-10-15

"I really like getting an update on what events are coming up and I love the overview of the seatmaps."

2017-10-14

"Great easy site to purchase from. We were lucky enough to have family for the postal requirements of the tickets. Not too sure what we would've done if we didn't."

2017-10-14

"Excellent from purchase to event."

2017-10-13

"View obstructed. Over 300$ for nothing"

2017-10-13

"We had nothing but trouble with this entire purchase!! See #24.1 to see what transpired."

2017-10-12

"I had issue with not getting seats in row I desired from vendors who listed seats in bulk. I requested specific seat numbers from customer service but they were unable to help. I would like site to have option to zoom in on stadium/arena and pick the individual seats you want. If the vendor does not list seat number they should not be allowed to post"

2017-10-12

"Very easy to use, tickets were available right away and no problems whatsoever!!"

2017-10-12

"my experience is always good last year i called and women was so hepful also we found the stub hub location in nyc 4 blocks from msg that,s convenient also the great thing stub hub still sells tickets even when the event starts dumb **** ticket disater shuts down at 8. i just met a guy today and we were singing the Praises about stub hub."

2017-10-12

"I’m disappointed because my seats weren’t together"

2017-10-12

"Great site. Easy to use!!"

2017-10-12

"Great but I did find a couple cheaper tickets online with a smaller service fee but I felt more comfortable using StubHub since I've used you previously"

Share StubHub.com's store rating

StubHub.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StubHub.com is a merchant member
StubHub.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.