• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I ordered some shirts on the 6th,it was shipped on the 8th and I still haven't received my package.....& it's the 15th!!! I'm about to go to college next week and I need these shirts I ordered,I'm pissed. I don't know it Street Moda can see these reviews but if they can.... COME ON! "

modified review This review was modified by Geezus133 on August 15 2014 11:01:37 AM

"BEWARE OF EXTRA COSTS BEYOND THOSE OF PURCHASING ITEMS FROM HERE AS I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A £15.00 BILL FROM FEDEX ON TOP OF THE PRICE OF THE ITEM!
S 1 Ralph Lauren Polo Men's Mesh Short Sleeve Polo Shirt Size S (eBay Fixed Price

"Everything happened as expected. Easy buying process. Fast shipping. Very smooth experience. "

"Shipping was surprisingly quick. The product arrived exactly as described. I use Street Moda for many of my clothings needs now. "

"Very good seller, will deff be buying from soon"

"Great, love my boots and pleased to see their support for young people."

"I have been shopping at Street Moda for couple years now and I can hardly find such nice clothing & shoes at such a discounted price! Thumbs up to Street Moda, you make my day! "

"Hi im Guillermo from mexico, for me street moda is the only way to get some of the best brands on eart , here in mexico CA Edhardy Betsey ... are so fucking xpensive but with Street M. its a hole diferent history , best service fast and super prices ... gracias sigan asi, Mis mejores deseos"

"very nice clothing for all ages nice boots a pleasure to deal with"

"Very very good.Easy pick and payment also low prices and fast shipment.

"Brilliant is the only word I can find to describe my experience with Street Moda. I live down under in the land of OZ and to find a company like this is amazing. Great products, competititive international shipping OUTSTANDING I'll be back for more!!!!!!!!"

"Hi, I am just fine hopping you are fine too, but I have a question.
I just want to know if the item that I bought will be delivered to my adress in Dominican Republic and in how many days will be delivered.

Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo Oeste
Manzana 12 No. 5 B, Las Caobas
postal code: 10905

Please answer me, thanks.

"Love the boots. And they got to me super fast. Can't wait for cold/cool weather."

"Awesome experience as always. Most of my sneakers I got are from them. The quality is perfect and 100% authentic with a fraction of cost from others. Always a good deal. Thanks for smooth transaction and fast shipping "StreetModa" you Rocks!!!"

modified review This review was modified by StIg_120 on July 04 2012 09:52:26 PM

"Excellent service. Great product. Good advice about sizing. Economical international postage. Competitive pricing. Fast delivery. Highly recommended site."

Street Moda is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Street Moda is not a merchant member
Street Moda does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!