• Street Moda Street Moda Elite Status

• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Product & services pricing Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2015-07-26

"The coat I got for my granddaughter is very pretty, did not wear yet, but i believe it will be worm for the coldest days in the winter."

2015-07-25

"Great customer service, some really nice products too"

2015-07-23

"great website that has all you could want and need for style"

2015-07-16

"I have used this company in the past and have never been disappointed! "

2015-07-16

"I have nothing to say. Except that it's kinda messed up that you make us do this survey."

2015-07-15

"It wouldn't let me add some things and it took about an hour to finish my order. Don't know if I'll order from here again."

2015-07-15

"Fast and easy checkout. Thats great service. In, and out."

2015-07-15

"Your website did not allow me to establish an account. I tried two times, and the link did not work. You really need to fix that or customers like me will not shop with you."

Rep reply posted Jul-23-2015

SWstreetmoda, Street Moda rep has responded

“Thanks so much for letting us know about this. This is definitely something that is important to us and has since been addressed. We value you and your feedback! :)”

2015-07-14

"best store ever the bets Price . very good shipping fast"

2015-07-11

"Great merchandise! And sales! Only problem most of the time,sizes are gone for the really nice stuff."

2015-07-10

"A great place for good prices and high quality clothing and shoes. Thank You for a good shopping expierence.

2015-07-09

"Love the variety of shoes and the prices are reasonable"

2015-07-06

"I had no customer service interaction and there was no n/a choice as noted above"

2015-07-04

"thank you "

2015-07-03

"SUBSCRIBE-td38t6s2 was my discount code... please apply :( I have screenshots.

Doug"

Share Street Moda's store rating

Street Moda is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Street Moda is a merchant member
Street Moda participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.