• Street Moda Street Moda Elite Status

• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Website was incredibly easy to navigate.Thank you."

"I really appreciate the great prices on products and the free shipping! Thank you!"

"Came here from a link on /r/frugal. Definitely pleased."

"i have NOT recived my package which I ordered last month ( july 15,2015) I want my money back do to the obvious fact , that the merchandise I paid for was never sent nor delivered. I want to receive an answer email about my request. "

"Very satisfied with the goods,with price and fast shipment,
Best rgds from Borko

"streetmoda satisfy my needs every time i make an order. "

"can't wait for my boots to come in the mail! Very simple"

"This is a nice looking survey. It says to choose "na/" but that is not an actual option. You have to choose "don't know." Just fyi.

You might want to include a "how did you find us?" question.

"............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

"my exchange turned into a return that turned into a credit and it took several calls and several emails"

"Great shopping experience! Just wish I could find a promo code for saving."

"i ordered a pair of athletic sneakers from this company got the ugliest bowling shoes i have ever seen wouldnt refund me my money because it was past there 30 day money back policy and said they dont even sell this shoe implying i went out and bought these and am trying to scam them then how did i get them delivered to my door from street moda the company itself routinely sends wrong items and does a runaround with you check there feedback you'll see i am telling the truth i just want everyone to know BUYER BEWARE BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK im out 29.99 and obviously not too happy and will never wear these ugly shoes again dont say i didnt warn you good day"

"Great price. Will be back! Process was quick and easy."

"The prices are great .I will be ordering again soon."

"Have ordered many items here with zero problems.

Share Street Moda's store rating

Street Moda is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Street Moda is a merchant member
Street Moda participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.