Stores > Street Moda

• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Product & services pricing Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I have ordered several items from Street Moda. I have been very satisfied with their products and service."

"Luv shopping Street Moda Satisfaction is always guaranteed."

"great prices! I have never seen the text box as required. did not like that!"

"found out about you on brad's deals. Happy with the ease of purchasing"

" "

"This was a very nice sale. Didn't have the coat I wanted in my size, but I found one other that I liked. "

"Love the low price deal! We'll see how the jacket is."

"Easy to find the products and excellent prices!! Very satisfied with my shopping experience. "

"Online customer service help me resolve an issue immediately. I am very please with the assistance and how well it was handled. Thank you"

"I have been waiting for two days for you to call me about my return

"Saw a hoodie I liked and I bought it. There you go"

"So far... really good and great product and service..Thank You!!"

"I am impressed, I had tried to buy a pair of boots and my server went down after I put in my info, I was not sure if it went through or not.I got an e-mail the next morning saying I had left items in the cart so I went back and purchased the boots. It was great because there was a coupon with the email"

"/N/A, Although I have been trying since Friday to get assistance with my online order ,guessing they were closed all weekend & obviously half day Friday as well. I wanted and tried to use my debt card to pay for this order. I verified I had more than $800.00 in my account, Order total was only $309.00 Continued to say my card was declined. All my purchases were items on sale with extremely limited quantities. After I called a friend to put money in my paypal account I had already lost out on 6 items that were remved from my cart, I'm certain because they had sold out by the time I was able to get an alternative payment method in order. So very frustrating.... ."

"I like street moda. best prices, the cheapest shipping to Belarus"

Share Street Moda's store rating

Street Moda is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Street Moda is not a merchant member
Street Moda does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!