• Street Moda

• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Love this site, just found it today. I have been shopping for a new pair of cowgirl boots for quite awhile. Found them at last and couldn't beat this deal. plus an additional 30% off. Oh I'll be back for sure. I'm telling my girls right now!! :-)"

"awesome....................................!!!!!!!!"

"SAW THIS ON BRADS DEALS AND JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM! CAN'T WAIT TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN."

"Good prices on my purchase. Will watch for more good deals. Looking forward to delivery."

"Like the look of the boots, no problems ordering. Waiting for them.

"Very quick and easy - steps you through process without a bunch of information gathering"

"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

"Easy shopping and check out. Would have liked more colors but the price was good so I'll take what was available."

"I've been a customer for several years and have never been disappointed. I get many compliments whenever I wear a Street Moda product. The products are unique, stylish and priced right-and there is always a sale going on! Thanks, Chris Petit"

"Great,user friendly website ! Good looking product at a great price !"

"Fast shipping. Everything fits the description."

"Everything was great with my order. Streetmoda has been my go to web store to find the latest in apparel and accessories and the prices have always been great. I've had and continued to have the best online shopping experience."

"I love my items end that's not all !! The price the shipping that make my satisfaction 100% even more to come back to street moda thank you ????????????????????"

"I AM WEARING THE SHOES TODAY, I ORDERED A 7 1/2 HOPING MY PLATES WOULD FIT, UNFOUTUNATELY NOT BUT THAT IS MY FAULT NOT STREET MODA, I NEEDED A WIDE WIDTH AND IT WAS NOT OFFERED."

"I ordered an Adidas drawstring bag from Street Moda and I'm very satisfied with it. Came in perfect condition and I've been loving it since. No complaints."

Share Street Moda's store rating

Street Moda is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Street Moda is a merchant member
Street Moda participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.