• Address: 104 Production Court, Suite 104
    • Contact: help@streetmoda.com
    • Phone: 502-491-1889
    • Customer Support: 502-491-1889
    • Business Hours: Customer Service is open 9.30AM to 5PM (EST United States), Limited Weekend Hours
    • Fax: 502-491-1585

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Took nearly a month to get my refund. I had to call two times and several emails. Still have not received my refund!"

"I made an order on November 17 and it is December 15 and still I have not received therefore decided to cancel the order and a representative told me to cancel this order i have to receive and then forward it and when they receive it then I get my money back. so I think that if I select this option my money would come in February 2015. This is not fair."

modified review This review was modified by ing.carlosrr on December 15 2014 09:49:58 AM

"I ordered some shirts on the 6th,it was shipped on the 8th and I still haven't received my package.....& it's the 15th!!! I'm about to go to college next week and I need these shirts I ordered,I'm pissed. I don't know it Street Moda can see these reviews but if they can.... COME ON! "

modified review This review was modified by Geezus133 on August 15 2014 11:01:37 AM

"BEWARE OF EXTRA COSTS BEYOND THOSE OF PURCHASING ITEMS FROM HERE AS I HAVE JUST RECEIVED A £15.00 BILL FROM FEDEX ON TOP OF THE PRICE OF THE ITEM!
S 1 Ralph Lauren Polo Men's Mesh Short Sleeve Polo Shirt Size S (eBay Fixed Price

"Everything happened as expected. Easy buying process. Fast shipping. Very smooth experience. "

"Shipping was surprisingly quick. The product arrived exactly as described. I use Street Moda for many of my clothings needs now. "

"Very good seller, will deff be buying from soon"

"Great, love my boots and pleased to see their support for young people."

"I have been shopping at Street Moda for couple years now and I can hardly find such nice clothing & shoes at such a discounted price! Thumbs up to Street Moda, you make my day! "

"Hi im Guillermo from mexico, for me street moda is the only way to get some of the best brands on eart , here in mexico CA Edhardy Betsey ... are so fucking xpensive but with Street M. its a hole diferent history , best service fast and super prices ... gracias sigan asi, Mis mejores deseos"

"very nice clothing for all ages nice boots a pleasure to deal with"

"Very very good.Easy pick and payment also low prices and fast shipment.

"Brilliant is the only word I can find to describe my experience with Street Moda. I live down under in the land of OZ and to find a company like this is amazing. Great products, competititive international shipping OUTSTANDING I'll be back for more!!!!!!!!"

"Hi, I am just fine hopping you are fine too, but I have a question.
I just want to know if the item that I bought will be delivered to my adress in Dominican Republic and in how many days will be delivered.

Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo Oeste
Manzana 12 No. 5 B, Las Caobas
postal code: 10905

Please answer me, thanks.

"Love the boots. And they got to me super fast. Can't wait for cold/cool weather."

Street Moda is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Street Moda is not a merchant member
Street Moda does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!