• Address: Room 602,No 17,Lane 97,Yuan Jin road
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-6pm CST
    • Fax: +86 21 62218376

• checkmark icon COD

"Do not buy from here!

If you have a problem, they ask you to fix the product. They say they will pay but when you tell them how much they don't agree. Also although the website says they will cover postage return costs, again they don't agree to the cost. Its always too high so you either get stuck with the product or have to pay for return postage, which can be as much as the cost of the product in the first place.

Oh, and delivery takes 5 times longer than they say it will

STAY AWAY!!

modified review This review was modified by quincon on May 11 2014 04:22:47 PM

"I ordered a Testo 174 data logger from this organisation. It took 5 weeks for delivery. When it was received it did not included the software or the USB interface. These were mentioned in the blurb but not on the contents list and no mention specifically that they were not included and not available through them. They will not accept a return. It turns out after investigation to get the required components that I could have bought the unit in Australia for A$79 compared to the US$119 they charged me. What a rip off company. I will never use them again. Be very careful with this group!!"

modified review This review was modified by Chris_1 on January 01 2014 11:03:47 PM

"Great service. Quick delivery (3 days) to Brisbane, Australia. My purchase (a sensitive instrument) was very well packed to protect in transit. Very happy."

modified review This review was modified by Tony.Whiteley on August 15 2013 05:57:29 AM

Thank you for the good work. I ordered Tenmars TM 195, and 10 days after sending, I got it in Ukraine.

Website easy to use, I quickly learned how to pay and how much will cost shipping to Ukraine. I paid exactly as much has been written on this site. There are no hidden fees. This is very important because many sites price does not correspond to reality.

I have a question on the product and the timing of delivery, I received answers quickly and more than asked.

Courier handed me the package is well packed, inner packaging has been further laid foam. The instrument is fully working and in the whole package.

Yesterday I ordered another unit for my friend.

Tracy, thanks for the good work!

Vasyl, Ukraine

"Despite requesting AND paying for DHL shipping, order was sent by inferior option that took twice as long. Apologised, but no offer to refund my additional payment for DHL shipping. Order was poorly packaged with a smaller item left rattling around in expensive item box with no packing material at all. Overall very poor service. Not happy. I should also mention that although the power plugs are correct for country, the manuals are all only in Chinese - for a complicated instrument this is a major problem. Store has since refunded the shipping cost and supplied a manual via email."

modified review This review was modified by vk4apn on August 06 2012 03:21:37 AM

"I bought 2 KYOURITSU Multimeters, It was shipped to Miami and then to final destination to Costa Rica.
I got a really excellent service, shipping time and an excellent new condition item. :)
I totally recommend this website for your purcharses!

"Awesome service! All of my questions were answered promptly and effectively. Highly recommended!"

"Thank you so much for the speedy service and great product."

"Hi, I do not know if it's just a feeling or something more substantial, but there is an impression that Chinese people were very nice :) especially customer service Storeinfinity site.
I bought a laser distance meter in Storeinfinity and I can testify that it was a great experience.
Of course the product was completely covered and protected and it is not always clear, but what impressed me most is the warm treatment I received from customer service. after the end of the transaction, I had questions and requests for invoice, English Guide and more, and All my references were quick and courteous response.
It really was a great experience and I really think there is in Storeinfinity people that while care about us, the customers.

"I ordered a shearing clipper to Portugal. I received it without any problems and it works just as expected. The only downside is that it came with US plug it is works with 110V."

"Fantastic to deal with. Extremely good value, very good communications and lots of after sales support and assistance (in my case to get english software as the devises I purchased came standard with Chinese).

I recommend StoreInfinity without hesitation.

"I ordered a LAN cable tester to verify wiring and measure length. The only U.S. products I could identify to do this cost a great deal more. The most negative aspect of this order is that shipping cost almost equaled the item cost. I looked into other merchants but only StoreInfinity inspired any confidence. I placed my order April 02 and received it April 13. I was unable to track the package in China but once it entered the U.S. it showed up on the USPS tracking system.

The packaging was adequate though not what might be used in the U.S. The foil bag was slit open in China (I suspect) for inspection and resealed. The instrument was inside a sturdy box and secured in a "crate". It had no other protection (no plastic bags or cushioning) but arrived in satisfactory condition and functions. The manual is minimal and in "fractured English". It does not have the antiseptic "newness" typical of products purchased in the U.S.

I was favorably impressed by Customer Service which, when I had difficulty tracking the order, offered to do it for me, at any time.

"Great service and excellent communication. Product was shipped as ordered and worked out of the box. I would recommend them to anyone."

"Having had problems with another seller in Hong Kong (item supposedly in stock not being available once order placed), I ordered the same item (digital oscilloscope) from Storeinfinity for a similar price & was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it was delivered.
Excellent service, highly recommended.

"Great product, very good communication. Thanks"

StoreInfinity is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StoreInfinity is not a merchant member
StoreInfinity does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!