Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I'll let you decide how I feel, after I post these emails sent between us.
So the conversation went like this..

Me: [[Hello,

I just ordered from your website, and I clicked on the button to send me a copy of the order; however, I don't see any confirmation in any of the email addresses I've given, and I would really appreciate it if you can send me a copy/transcript of my order/receipt. I recently had issues with your website using paypal, and I've never experienced this (or any other) issue with paypal before, so I decided to use my card instead, and I would feel a lot safer knowing that I don't have to wait for my order to process through you before you send my confirmation receipt. Please understand that this is my second attempt at buying through your website and I don't want to feel like I'm just window shopping, unable to actually purchase anything because I might get my order cancelled again. So please if you can make the time to send me my order confirmation so I don't have to keep this tab open as the only evidence. And if there is any issue with my order, I would highly appreciate it if you came to me first about it before you immediately cancel and move on without a second thought. Thank you for your time.]]

MAX: [[no, your order will not be processed, it is very strange how you can take 5 - 10 minutes to write me this story about window shopping and all but you cannot even include the necessary information on the order for us to feel safe dealing with you

your billing address does not match the shipping address and you did not even put your entire name on the order, really, I dont think so, the order is canceled, the charge is voided and if you desire an order from us, please use a VERIFIED paypal account so you can feel safe dealing with us and we can feel safe dealing with you,

have a great weekend,

Max
stop2shop.com]]

To which My final response was:

ME: [[I'm sorry, but not for what you may think, I'm sorry that I actually thought you were a reputable store, but your customer service is disgusting, and tasteless. Also what are you talking about, I know my billing address is not the same as my shipping address (which has NEVER been a requirement for any other website I've shopped on), but please tell me how I didn't "verify" it because again you say this, but I don't understand how this is my fault since all I've done was put in all my information like I would on any website I try shopping on, if you want me to "verify" anything well where are you expecting me to verify anything on (where is this "verify" button or tab), and I've done nothing but try to make a simple business transaction and you treat me like I'm a criminal for trying to shop online. I know my billing address is different from my shipping address, that shouldn't be a big surprise since I recently moved, but why did you cancel my order after I just sent you a simple altruistic message about how I felt when this shit happens, so shame on you, you will not be getting my business (not like you ever did). Your customer service is shit, you probably don't even have anything in stock of what I actually want, so you try to say it's my fault when it's really yours. You have no etiquette, and you have no class.

FUCK YOU]]

modified review This review was modified by willmer_medina on September 27 2014 06:46:02 AM

"Vor ein paar Wochen habe ich einige Inuyasha-Sammelkarten bestellt und war zunaechst sehr skeptisch aufgrund der Vielzahl an negativen Bewertungen. Habe ueber Paypal bezahl und dachte zunaechst schon, meine 18 Euro waeren weg. Allerdings lag dann tatsaechlich ein kleines Paket zwei Wochen spaeter in meinem Briefkasten mit den bestellten Karten. Es gab zwar keine Versand-Bestaetigung oder aehnliches, dennoch schien alles schnell abgewickelt worden zu sein. Ich muss dabei anmerken, dass ich die Karten nach Deutschland bestellt habe. Also von meiner Seite nur "Daumen hoch"!"

modified review This review was modified by honululude on July 05 2014 06:00:31 AM

"Absolutely flawless service, ordered 12 codes for pokemon online TCG. All of them worked except for one, I asked them about it and within a half hour they responded with the correct code that worked perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend going through them, it was one of the best online experiences I've ever had! Very trustworthy, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Ski0612 on May 19 2013 12:33:10 AM

"Stop2Shop has got one of the worst, most disgruntled customer care contacts for online shopping sites.

Admittedly, I had an issue in my mailing address when doing an order because it's been a while since I ordered from there and my mailing address has changed but I didn't update it and as a result the order was sent back to shipper due to not the right address. (USPS confirmed this for me when I opened a case number with them after my package wasn't delivered for a while and I got suspicious.)

I will not argue that I made the mistake here, however that is not the point of my complaint.

I found the issue in my billing address and fixed it and proceeded to order again with the correct values. No problem right?

Wrong, I was sent an email telling me that the first order was lost on the way back and that I have to from now on use the expensive shipping methods. My new order was also summarily cancelled because it was using the cheaper shipping method.

So I sent a response telling them what happened and that the issue was fixed on my account for the billing address, except the responses from their representative became increasingly vindictive and basically the representative told me that they are not "going to pay for my mistakes".

This is after I told them that the issue was resolved and I also even offered to pay for the lost package.

The representative named Max basically told me off and said that wasn't going to happen. He was completely unreasonable and disgruntled.

I then asked to speak to a management person so I can talk to someone more reasonable but I was told by him no because "he was the one making the decision on this."

This is absurdly poor treatment of a paying customer who only wants to give them business. I will never ever order from that site again and if you are smart you will not either.

modified review This review was modified by hugoredbone on April 19 2013 05:58:15 PM

"I ordered some cards of Stop2shop approximately 13 months ago atleast now. Spent around $100 USD! Order was confirmed and shipping etc! But never came. Tried to contact the phone which never actually went through or got answered and the same with no email but had no reply at all! I am now down $100 and have never heard from them and have not been able to contact them at all!!"

"I would tell people not to buy from here, especially if you are from a different country, search for a different online store. I first contact this store about oversea shipping and they responded promptly saying they do ship overseas once payment is cleared. so i decided to buy some items and after a day I got a second email telling the item is shipped, thats what it said, and I am waiting on it. My second order I have no news what so ever, My order has been on hold for a long time now, approx 2 weeks and they do not respond to anymore of my emails, I have been waiting patiently but still no news, no update and still on hold. Calling does not even work...it's like the phone is unattended 24/7. Very disappointed and now I am not sure if they actually sent my first order as they don't even respond to my emails about that order.

DON'T EVEN TRUST WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT "NOT CHARGING YOU UNTIL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED" MISLEADING!!! MY FIRST ORDER I DIDN'T REALISE BECAUSE THEY RESPONDED SO QUICKLY TELLING ME IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED, WHILE MY SECOND ORDER IS STILL ON HOLD AND THEY HAVE PRETTY MUCH CHARGED ME.

save yourself and shop somewhere else...

modified review This review was modified by Rocky23 on January 24 2013 09:24:01 AM

"You know, if you would have asked me this two weeks ago, I would have given them five stars. Now? I dont even want to give them one. Stop to Shop is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I bought a good sum of money worth of items from them, they day after, they told me that they didnt have 80% of it. THREE DAYS OF HARDLY ANY CONTACT LATER, they finally said they would refund me my money. WELL, its been a week now, and I still dont have my money back. They only time they will reply to emails is when I threaten a lawsuit, and them picking up their phone? HAHAHA. I dont even think its their phone number, because they never pick it up. As of now, I am still out 150 dollars because these imcompetitant jackasses dont know how to run a business."

modified review This review was modified by PuppyCop on December 31 2012 10:36:57 AM

"I have shopped with this store "Stop2Shop" mutiple times. They gave me a few free deck boxes, free cards sleeves and EXCELLENT customer service. Plus, I am stationed overseas (Korea - for 5 years now) and I have to do all my shopping online...the shipping costs KILL me...BUT, Stop2Shop gives FREE SHIPPING to military addresses (APO/FPO)!!!! S2S has better prices/service than that any other store online, some other stores even try to charge me extra for shipping even though the cost to ship to me is the same as shipping to California (ex: T&T)."

modified review This review was modified by Disco_Grinch on September 11 2012 11:26:51 PM

"Atrocious customer service. Had one transaction, no problem. Next transaction, they ask me a bunch of information about the card I used, then when I supply it, they demand more information (to the point of being intrusive), even though they'd already charged my card. Really need to get their stuff together."

"Stop2Shop is a great site. I ordered a bunch of cards and it came in 3 days and in mint condition they even included 50 card sleeves. There delivery price may be a lot but they give you a 15% discount just for signing up and even if you don't want to sign up there are coupon codes on the front page usually around 10% of."

"I recently purchased from Stop2Shop and had no problems at all with my order. They even included a free deck box. I would definitely recommend them to any card fans!"

"My experience at Stop2Shop was not that bad. I wanted some specific yu-gi-oh! products (not cheap thought, but ok), then I've take a look at my shopping cart and the shipping cost was 17$ for 2 tins. I felt bad, so I close the window.
I came back a week later, and there was this superpromo of 20% off! I added some cards and I ordered.
I received 3 emails - 1 paypal/2 stop2shop, saying it was sent.
I received my package today, and they gave me a free ultrapro card box and wish me Merry Christmas.
I have NOT tried to communicate to them, so I have not experience any problem about that matter.
I recommend it, but use the coupon, because it's not cheap.

"My order was cancelled for unknown reason; This is not the first time. They will probably claim that I am a fraud and use a stolen credit card. After they cancelled my order, they raised the prices on the things I ordered. And you never know the quantity of any item they have in stock. And they don't tell you when your order has been cancelled, they just leave you hanging. And lastly, their shipping charge is outrageous. $18 for a few cards and packs? Where did they get this number? According to their website, the maximum shipping charge is $11 for regular delivery. Avoid headaches and shop at other sites where they keep their inventory accurate."

"I placed an order online for two Pokemon cards and recieved an email asking for confirmation of an address. I sent it but recieved no confirmation from them. When I checked the order status, it had been cancelled yet my credit card was still charged. I tried sending follow up emails and phone calls but no response. Customer service is non existant so do not bother with them. Their policy of not charging your card until the order has been fully confirmed is false and misleading. Buyer beware!"

"I purchased some Mage Knight Miniatures from this place and have several issues. First off, all packages had been clearly gone through, they were mostly resealed (some were still open). Secondly, even though they had been gone through they could have at least had the courtesy to put the correct portions back into the box "comes with 1 hero, 1 rare, 2 Mage Spawn monsters, and 1 treasue chest!" Some did not have a rare in box, I double checked. Thirdly, one the sets (of which I got 3 boxes) had figures in poor-very poor quality. The dials appear to have some form of water/smoke damage and is unrepairable. Lastly, it said 1-2 weeks delivery, arrived exactly 14 days after order, cut it a little close. There was one slight upside and that was that these were dirt cheap, so I can only complain so much.
Buyer beware.

Stop2Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Stop2Shop is not a merchant member
Stop2Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!