Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"WARNING!!! Do not purchase from this store. Florsheim steel toe shoes were delivered fine. Didn't fit properly. WORN ONLY IN OUR HOUSE, for about 10 steps. Returned for refund, and were told the shoes were in 'not resellable' condition.

This is what Steel Toe Shoes replied when I told them of my Reseller Ratings entry. Look at the links below and judge for yourself whether they are truthful or not.

"These shoes were returned to you as the bottoms were extremely dirty and the leather uppers had scuffs on them. They were in no condition to resell to another customer."

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!

modified review This review was modified by laroadrash on June 10 2014 06:29:34 PM

"Worst online shoe sales I've ever encountered. Bought a pair of Florsheim composite toe work shoes which I wear 2-3 days a week. Other days I'm doing sales or estimating so not needed. After less than 4 months the stitching started to ravel a the toe. \\at the 5 month mark the entire sole split in half and the shoe was no longer wearable. Called their 800 number and was told that only warranty their shoes for 60 days. I threatened to never buy from them again and they just said "okay". No offer to discount another pair or any type of satisfaction. Shame on me for not checking them out before purchasing."

modified review This review was modified by kspector on April 14 2014 11:32:45 AM

"This place is the absolute worst online shoe store I have ever dealt with. They tout a guarantee where you can return shoes no questions asked if they don't fit or you aren't satisfied. This is peace of mind when you're buying shoes sight unseen. Well. I buy boots and they don't fit. I get the return form and send them back for an exchange. They send me back the same boots saying they were used, because there's "sock lint" in them, and this is one criteria for denying an exchange. How could you possibly NOT get "sock lint" in shoes when trying them on? I disputed the charge and ended up with the boots for free because they were either too dumb to contest the dispute or my bank just didn't like their idiotic explanation. I kept the boots and the money. They still suck."

modified review This review was modified by OmanduMaballzitch on December 30 2013 11:48:32 AM

"Ordered shoes for my husband due to back issues and needing a lighter steel toe shoe. Ordered them over two weeks ago and got an email a couple of days later stating that they were on back-order until Nov. 21st (almost a month later). No option to cancel my order just an email letting me know it would be a month. GRRR! I went to their website today to see if they show them as "back-ordered" since I know they are, and they don't. So they're just letting customers order shoes and not notifying them of the back-order until after the fact. If I would have known they were on back-order, I would have ordered them elsewhere..."

modified review This review was modified by thegeoits on November 14 2013 05:57:53 AM

"We ordered and received a pair of Thorogood boots from them. My husband has currently wore the same pair of Thorogood boots for two years. He wore the new boots the day after we received them and they both split open near the top of the toes. I called them, no answer, so I emailed them, no answer. I called them again on the following Monday (happened on a Friday). They said send them back, we did. I called back to see if they'd shipped the new ones, as I hadn't heard from them and they said no, they determined he cut the boots at work. When my husband called them back, they said they have shipped the same pair back to us. Thorogood boots are great boots, but don't buy them or any boots from this company. Had they cared to figure out what happened to the boots, they might have contacted us, when they examined them."

modified review This review was modified by drnewman on November 06 2013 10:14:25 AM

"Purchased two sets of shoes from this online store. Received the first set of shoes in about a week. When I requested a tracking number I never did receive one. Didn't like the fit of the shoes and shoes had clearly been worn before, rocks in the soles. Ordered up a second pair so I wouldn't have to wait for the exchange process. When I received the second pair they were the wrong shoes. Not even safety shoes or the same brand. Not even close to what I had ordered. When I called them about sending out the correct shoes they told me I had to send the wrong ones back and when they received the wrong ones they would send out the exchange shoes. I would have to wait 10-15 days to receive my new shoes when it was their mistake. Talked with customer service on the phone and through email and both were terrible. Ended up returning both sets of shoes for credit and went some where else.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!

"Was sketchy about buying from this site because reselleratings.com didn't have any reviews on them. But I figured i'd take a shot and buy some steel toe shoes from them. Website was easy and user friendly. Found what I was looking for. I wish the site had an advanced search or something similar. I placed an order online and called a couple days later to check on the status of my order; i didn't get any email with a tracking # yet. I called around noon time and no one answered. Odd I thought. But The next day i did get an email with tracking #. So far my experience with this site has been good. :D would recommend for anyone looking for some safety shoes.

Had to return shoes for exchange; they handled it quickly, didn't get an email saying they received my package until i called them. So a bit of a lack in communication but they took care of the exchange quickly. I am very happy to have bought from them. :D

modified review This review was modified by Krodpai on January 25 2008 08:53:16 PM

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member
Steel Toe Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!