Stores > Steel Toe Shoes
  • Steel Toe Shoes

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Steel Toe Shoes by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

Horrible customer service. This will be the last pair of shoes I buy from this company.

"Bought a pair of wolverine shoes. They were splitting by the reinforced toes, contacted them about the return in less than 60 days. They gave me their return address so I shipped them by ups within the 60 days and they refused to refund my money as they said they were normal wear and tear. Really my husband wears red wing shoes for almost 2 years. Never again."

2017-08-07

I bought 2 pairs and returned 1 due to size issues

"I purchased 2 different pairs of size 15 4e shores and the second pair was way too narrow. Since these were the only 2 pairs they had to fit me, I sent 1 pair back. I called to see if maybe they could send me a label to ship them back to them as it was going to cost me 32.00 to send back and I figured maybe they get shipping discounts I could use and be billed for it. I was told "WE DONT DO THAT!). It costed me 28.00 to send back an 88 dollar pair of shoes and when they sent me the credit, they deducted 10 more dollars from the price I paid for a 78 dollar credit. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES FROM THEM, EVER. And I will never recommend them again!
Thanks for the stab in the back in both ways.

2017-05-03

Never buy from this place

"Just like my many of the reviews on here I had a horrible experience with this company and I wish I read up on them.I ordered safety toe boots same size I always wear got the boots and they didn't fit properly. I contacted them and was told A shipping label would be emailed to me and $15 would be deducted from
My original purchase price.'After waiting for a couple days and still no label emailed to me. I contacted them and I was told my
Request was reviewed and denied they changes their "policy" only send labels for exchanges. This company is a complete joke I mean the quality of the boot was horrible
And the games they play omg. Super furious I haven't sent the boots back yet but with the reviews I've read i doubt they will refund me and have some sort excuse for not refunding me.

2017-03-21

THERE SEEMS TO BE A PATTERN

"Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews before I bought shoes from Steel-Toe-Shoes.Com. I ordered shoes for my husband that were uncomfortable, heavy and not the right size (even though it is the same size shoe he always wears). I tried to reach customer service and was on hold for over 30 minutes. I gave up and called back to speak to someone in the ordering department. Of course, they answered the phone but I asked for the address to send the shoes back. They gave me the address. I spent $20.00 sending the shoes back thru Fed Ex. Within a week and a half the shoes were back on my doorstep with a message of "Item Not Resalable"-"Scuffing". My husband never wore these shoes except to try them on and walk around our kitchen. I even took pictures of them coming out of the box and before we shipped them. They looked exactly the same. This company is a sham and a "RIP OFF". I know they will never take the shoes back or refund my money. The only recourse I have is to write this review and try to make sure that no one else is not ripped off like we were. "

2017-02-08

Worst customer service by far

"I would give them less than a star if I could. Ordered a pair of steel toes and sent them immediately back to exchange for a size smaller. They refused to take them and claimed the bottoms were worn - I didn't even do more than a lap around my kitchen table! Now stuck with a pair of shoes that don't fit and completely ripped off. I will never buy from them again. Customer service was among the worst I have ever seen or dealt with. Great product but better make sure you get your order right the first time. I'd rather order from elsewhere."

2017-01-26

Awful Customer Service

"I will NEVER buy from them again!!! They sent me the wrong boots and the wrong size and will not refund my money nor exchange for the correct boots. I communicated via email and phone and they were plain mean! "

2017-01-25

Thieves

"I ordered a pair of boots for my husband they took a month to come. When we got them they didn't fit and didn't have ankle support so I paid to ship them back. They said that the soles were dirty so I cleaned them with a stiff brush and water and paid to send the back again. Now they say that the entire boot is "filthy" and refuse to even send them back to me...the kicker is that when I went to look for the same boots on their website they were gone so what that told me is that the true reason the won't do a return is that they stopped selling them. I called and talked to customer service and to Matt the returns manager. Both were very rude. So I basically wasted over $300. If I could I would give a negitive 5 stars"

2016-12-29

Buyer beware

"Worst customer experience ever. Don't bother asking for someone higher up the ladder. Matt the owner has no customer service skills whatsoever. I bought a pair of shoes, my size, and they didn't fit me. They were way too small. They basically told me it was my fault for ordering the wrong size. I wish I could rate them less than one star. I'll never order from them again. Worst experience ever. "

2016-07-13

Worst Customer Service Experience

"Ordered 2 pair of the exact same boots both costing $230 each with expidited shipping. One pair was clearly defected. I called the following day after receiving them. They advised me to email pictures and did so. They did not respond to that email for 2 weeks hoping I would go away. I persisted in making contact and was told they would call me back which they never did. They finally emailed me back saying they did not find the boots to be defective. I sent them back and when they recieved them a credit for the boots was given back. However they did not credit the shipping cost. I spoke with Matt the so called owner of the company who instead of trying to resolve the situation insisted on arguing with me about them being defective and insulting my intelligence in the process. I will never do business with them again and I hope anyone who reads this does the same. Look else wear for your footwear because they have horrible customer service. I would prefer to five a zero star rating if available. "

2016-02-03

Horrible quality.

"I bought a pair of shoes on January 1st, wore them for a week and shoes burst open right where steel was inserted. Company says it's my fault. Unacceptable! They will not replace or refund. If you plan on buying here, be prepared to only rent shoes because they aren't going to last long at all! Horrible horrible customer service!"

2015-10-01

"Awful company with worst customer service. Only order from here is you have already tried on the shoes at another store before ordering. The shoes I ordered were VERY uncomfortable and I wore them for 1 day. When I returned them they were not accepted and sent back to me. The person I discussed with on the phone was incredibly rude. Buyer beware. Order from a company that will allow shoes of all items to be returned!"

2015-06-25

"The shoes were too small. The company did not give information in the order on how to return the shoes, the shoes were returned to the shipping adress and they refused the shoes. The company claims there is no record of purchase If I could rate 0 for customer service that is what I would give this company. I do not recommend this company to anyone."

2015-06-07

"ok

2015-03-17

"I do not recommend this website at all. Customer Service is terrible. They sold me defective shoes and then when I returned them they would not credit me back the shipping costs saying the problem with the shoes was "Cosmetic". Doing business with them cost me $20 in shipping and a headache. TERRIBLE!!!!"

2015-01-09

"Dont buy from this website! Customer service sucks. Very rude! Save yourself the headache! !#"

Share Steel Toe Shoes's store rating

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member
Steel Toe Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!