Stores > Steel Toe Shoes

• Steel Toe Shoes

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-02-08

Worst customer service by far

"I would give them less than a star if I could. Ordered a pair of steel toes and sent them immediately back to exchange for a size smaller. They refused to take them and claimed the bottoms were worn - I didn't even do more than a lap around my kitchen table! Now stuck with a pair of shoes that don't fit and completely ripped off. I will never buy from them again. Customer service was among the worst I have ever seen or dealt with. Great product but better make sure you get your order right the first time. I'd rather order from elsewhere."

This review was modified by Kefolkss on February 08 2017 08:00:20 AM

2017-01-26

Awful Customer Service

"I will NEVER buy from them again!!! They sent me the wrong boots and the wrong size and will not refund my money nor exchange for the correct boots. I communicated via email and phone and they were plain mean! "

This review was modified by IngridT on January 26 2017 07:15:03 PM

2017-01-25

Thieves

"I ordered a pair of boots for my husband they took a month to come. When we got them they didn't fit and didn't have ankle support so I paid to ship them back. They said that the soles were dirty so I cleaned them with a stiff brush and water and paid to send the back again. Now they say that the entire boot is "filthy" and refuse to even send them back to me...the kicker is that when I went to look for the same boots on their website they were gone so what that told me is that the true reason the won't do a return is that they stopped selling them. I called and talked to customer service and to Matt the returns manager. Both were very rude. So I basically wasted over $300. If I could I would give a negitive 5 stars"

This review was modified by Mustang8 on January 25 2017 08:30:02 AM

2016-12-29

Buyer beware

"Worst customer experience ever. Don't bother asking for someone higher up the ladder. Matt the owner has no customer service skills whatsoever. I bought a pair of shoes, my size, and they didn't fit me. They were way too small. They basically told me it was my fault for ordering the wrong size. I wish I could rate them less than one star. I'll never order from them again. Worst experience ever. "

This review was modified by AndreaT226 on December 29 2016 08:06:04 AM

2016-07-13

Worst Customer Service Experience

"Ordered 2 pair of the exact same boots both costing $230 each with expidited shipping. One pair was clearly defected. I called the following day after receiving them. They advised me to email pictures and did so. They did not respond to that email for 2 weeks hoping I would go away. I persisted in making contact and was told they would call me back which they never did. They finally emailed me back saying they did not find the boots to be defective. I sent them back and when they recieved them a credit for the boots was given back. However they did not credit the shipping cost. I spoke with Matt the so called owner of the company who instead of trying to resolve the situation insisted on arguing with me about them being defective and insulting my intelligence in the process. I will never do business with them again and I hope anyone who reads this does the same. Look else wear for your footwear because they have horrible customer service. I would prefer to five a zero star rating if available. "

This review was modified by Schoyboi on July 13 2016 05:10:22 PM

2016-02-03

Horrible quality.

"I bought a pair of shoes on January 1st, wore them for a week and shoes burst open right where steel was inserted. Company says it's my fault. Unacceptable! They will not replace or refund. If you plan on buying here, be prepared to only rent shoes because they aren't going to last long at all! Horrible horrible customer service!"

This review was modified by Reyani on February 03 2016 10:38:39 AM

2015-10-01

"Awful company with worst customer service. Only order from here is you have already tried on the shoes at another store before ordering. The shoes I ordered were VERY uncomfortable and I wore them for 1 day. When I returned them they were not accepted and sent back to me. The person I discussed with on the phone was incredibly rude. Buyer beware. Order from a company that will allow shoes of all items to be returned!"

2015-06-25

"The shoes were too small. The company did not give information in the order on how to return the shoes, the shoes were returned to the shipping adress and they refused the shoes. The company claims there is no record of purchase If I could rate 0 for customer service that is what I would give this company. I do not recommend this company to anyone."

This review was modified by joann12345678 on June 25 2015 06:32:32 AM

2015-06-07

"ok

This review was modified by mcom365 on June 07 2015 06:18:56 PM

2015-03-17

"I do not recommend this website at all. Customer Service is terrible. They sold me defective shoes and then when I returned them they would not credit me back the shipping costs saying the problem with the shoes was "Cosmetic". Doing business with them cost me $20 in shipping and a headache. TERRIBLE!!!!"

2015-01-09

"Dont buy from this website! Customer service sucks. Very rude! Save yourself the headache! !#"

This review was modified by sonyaprice on January 09 2015 03:26:44 PM

2014-11-04

"The worst site I ever ran accross. HOrrible experience. Basically calls the customers liars.
bought 120.00 shoes, the stitching was falling out everywhere, said I was a liar, and he would cut all the loose threads off and send them back to us. said we returned them because they did not fit. They fit fine, we wanted an exact pair that did not have all the stitching coming out. The owner was belligerent, disdainful and down right mean. I was literally shaking after getting off the phone from them.
I cannot believe they are even in business. do not , i repeat do business with them. you will regret it.

This review was modified by Reynolds214 on November 04 2014 09:43:55 AM

2014-06-06

"WARNING!!! Do not purchase from this store. Florsheim steel toe shoes were delivered fine. Didn't fit properly. WORN ONLY IN OUR HOUSE, for about 10 steps. Returned for refund, and were told the shoes were in 'not resellable' condition.

This is what Steel Toe Shoes replied when I told them of my Reseller Ratings entry. Look at the links below and judge for yourself whether they are truthful or not.

"These shoes were returned to you as the bottoms were extremely dirty and the leather uppers had scuffs on them. They were in no condition to resell to another customer."

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!!

This review was modified by laroadrash on June 10 2014 06:29:34 PM

2014-04-14

"Worst online shoe sales I've ever encountered. Bought a pair of Florsheim composite toe work shoes which I wear 2-3 days a week. Other days I'm doing sales or estimating so not needed. After less than 4 months the stitching started to ravel a the toe. \\at the 5 month mark the entire sole split in half and the shoe was no longer wearable. Called their 800 number and was told that only warranty their shoes for 60 days. I threatened to never buy from them again and they just said "okay". No offer to discount another pair or any type of satisfaction. Shame on me for not checking them out before purchasing."

This review was modified by kspector on April 14 2014 11:32:45 AM

2013-12-30

"This place is the absolute worst online shoe store I have ever dealt with. They tout a guarantee where you can return shoes no questions asked if they don't fit or you aren't satisfied. This is peace of mind when you're buying shoes sight unseen. Well. I buy boots and they don't fit. I get the return form and send them back for an exchange. They send me back the same boots saying they were used, because there's "sock lint" in them, and this is one criteria for denying an exchange. How could you possibly NOT get "sock lint" in shoes when trying them on? I disputed the charge and ended up with the boots for free because they were either too dumb to contest the dispute or my bank just didn't like their idiotic explanation. I kept the boots and the money. They still suck."

This review was modified by OmanduMaballzitch on December 30 2013 11:48:32 AM

Share Steel Toe Shoes's store rating

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Steel Toe Shoes is not a merchant member
Steel Toe Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!