• StealthMachines StealthMachines Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"I really like that stealthmachines has been with me every step of the way on this. They had plenty of options to start with and the day after I placed my order the owner called me to go over everything in my order. He was very nice and helped to resolve some compatibility issues that came with a few of my selections. I'm still waiting for the tower to come in but I only placed my order late last week. I'm so very excited. I will definitely be using them again when I get my wife's computer. "

"These guys are by far the best I've encountered in a long time. I would recommend these guys to everyone. A++ customer service. Couldn't ask for any better."

"The folks at Stealth Machines were great--Matt helped me design exactly what my family needed in regards to an awesome gaming machine that would also meet the needs of a family! They built and installed everything--so all we had to do when it arrived was open it up and plug it in! I would highly recommend them to anyone--oh, fyi, Matt even sent me pics to keep me up to date on the build!"

"Very good customer service order was shipped on time very well built computer no problems very happy will tell all my friends about it I highly recommend this place"

"I am very pleased with my computer from StealthMachines. I have limited use of my arms and needed a computer powerful enough to run voice recognition software as accurately and quickly as possible. Josef was extremely patient and thorough in answering my questions and the computer they built for me is exactly what I hoped for."

" This is my second stealth machine and I could not be more happy . Great company and great people to work with. I highly recommend that you consider them when thinking about purchasing a well-made computer. Josef is awesome!"

This review was modified by Fishisgod on June 19 2015 05:29:33 AM

"Wanted a custom build to get a machine tailored for my needs - mix of CAD, photo-editing, and gaming. I was replacing a Digital Storm machine that had seen the end of its useful life. Stealth Machines was price competitive with the other custom build sites but the big difference was the customer service. They were very responsive to my questions. Usually getting back to me within 24 hours or less. This was true all the way through receiving the machine. Good communication. Late in the build they discovered the case was missing a part. They had the part overnighted to them but were still going miss the delivery date by a couple days because of it and they called to let me know and took full responsibility even though the case had been sent to them without the part originally. They offered to refund the rush delivery fee. I got the machine within a few days of the original promised delivery date. I've had the machine for a couple months and am very happy with it. I would definitely order from them again."

"Ordered a custom gaming desktop from Stealth Machines. Josef, the owner communicated with me regularly in email during the build process. He made some recommendations and allowed me to make some configuration changes. Had my new computer within a couple of weeks. Everything worked perfectly right out of the box. No bloatware which was great. I didn't pay for the upgraded packaging during the delivery process. However, the packaging was fantastic. There was foam packed inside the to prevent any damage of movement of the internal components. There was multiple layers of foam and other protective materials around the computer box that was inside the shipping box. Received a free t-shirt and nice tie bag for all of the manuals as well as all of the additional cords, adapters, etc for expansion. Quality of the components is top notch. My CPU looks like a work art and is blazing fast! Based on all of my research it looks like Stealth Machines is the best Boutique PC Builder. Not sure anyone else can beat them given the quality, price and warranty. Thanks Stealth Machines for a phenomenal PC!

"I would never buy a computer from StealthMachines. I made a big mistake by not looking closely at the dates of reviews in here. I should have noticed that there isn't a single 2014 recommendation. Had I done that, I would have never purchased from Josef, owner of StealthMachines. I thought I purchased a computer from a reputable company. I was so impressed that he would answer the phone and all his emails directly. Even when I sent an email to tech support he would answer. This is definitely a one man company. My computer did not arrive working as expected. When I complained about it all I got was excuses. Every thing is my fault according to him. I have numerous back and forth emails with him. When he offered a solution he would immediately remove it. Those emails I won't show you for now because they are part of my evidence package. It's up to the lawyers now. He was paid a hefty sum by me, but on top of that, he supposedly collected an equivalent sum from the shipper. I have the damaged computer and he gets paid twice for it. How is that fair? One by me and the other from the shipper. I waited for the shipper to contact me regarding the damages for over 2 weeks. I finally called them and was told that they paid him for my damaged computer. There is more to this story but that's for later. So the choice to buy from StealthMachines is yours alone. The most I can do is to let you know what my experience with StealthMachines has been. If StealthMachines were to turn around and do the right thing, I would be the first to let you know and change my rating."

This review was modified by frank0001 on March 09 2015 09:41:50 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-09-2015

StealthMachines Gaming Computers, StealthMachines rep has responded

“To clarify, at this customer's request, we had a third party repair company pick up and inspect this computer on three separate occasions at no charge to the customer. On each occasion nothing was found to be wrong with the computer other than finding several hundred viruses on the machine and needing to re-seat one of the three graphics cards which came loose during shipment. We normally do not assist with the removal of viruses, but we made an exception for this customer in the interest of ensuring that the problem was not hardware related. The repair company also replaced the motherboard at the customer's request, free of charge, even though nothing was found to be wrong with the motherboard. Lastly, you are correct that we had no reviews in 2014 as we were not resellerratings members due to their unreasonable monthly charge of $200 during this time.

Frank0001, as I have iterated to you in our previous correspondence, we are here to help provided you are willing to cooperate. While we have made special accommodations for your recent shoulder surgery, helped with virus removal, arranged for three separate inspections of your computer, and provided you with numerous exceptions to our warranty policy, there is only so much I can do to help without willingness on your part to cooperate with myself and the repair company. We are; after all; only human, so communication is required for both the repair company and StealthMachines to do the job properly.

As always, we are here to serve you. Thank you again for your review. Please contact me if there's anything we can do to improve your experience as a customer.
-Josef
Owner, StealthMachines

Toll-free (888) 273-2440 or by e-mail Josef@StealthMachines.com”

"After finally getting fed up dealing with Dell/Alienware I started looking for a new supplier of my gaming laptops. I did the the usual things, started googling and reading reviews. Out of all the different providers out the one company had almost unanimous good ratings. That company was Stealth Machines. The more reviews I read and the more I looked into their warranty the more my mind was made up.

So I pulled the trigger and ordered one. and the experience has been exactly what I expected after reading all those reviews. Josef called and we went over my configuration and I made some changes to my order based on his suggestions. Even with those changes its as still better for a lot less money than alienware.

I have been extremely pleased with this personable buying experience and am looking forward to dealing with them in the future.

This review was modified by Ardell on March 03 2015 06:22:05 AM

"Waiting to get my rig, can't wait! Owner, Josef, is hands on, and gave me some good recommendations, which I heeded. Good experience so far. "

This review was modified by Vonginn on March 02 2015 03:40:22 PM

"A very easy to navigate website, and when there was a slight hiccup with available parts, Joseph quickly contacted me with alternatives. The purchasing process has been about as painless as I could imagine.

The computer has arrived!

The packing was almost terrifying in how thorough it was. It looked like I could have kicked it down the stairs without causing any damage.

The machine itself is wonderful. Everything was set up and ready to go once I plugged it in (all drivers etc). The included OEM software means that I can install various bits of software if I want, or not bother with them. It's much nicer to spend your time adding things to the computer as opposed to deleting them.

The physical build is fantastic. Very neat, very clean, all cords tucked away instead of spiderwebbing throughout the case. So while you're always paying a premium to have someone else build a computer for you, this was well worth the extra money.

"My experience with StealthMachines first started when a close friend of mine ordered a custom gaming laptop from them and the quality and power was impressive not just for a notebook, but for a gaming PC overall. Soon after, I ordered a custom notebook for my wife, and even though we had some financial issues on our end, Josef and the team at StealthMachines provided what I can only say is the absolute best customer service experience that I have ever had and delivered a beautiful and reliable machine in no time at all. Now, I was ready to get myself my dream gaming rig, and not only did the order go smoothly, but Josef, the owner of StealthMachines, was there to answer all of my questions, and was even willing to suggest more reliable parts that saved me money on my build. If you are planning on building your own PC, stop and take a look at StealthMachines first, you will not be disappointed. No boutique builder can beat them on quality of parts, craftsmanship, price, warranty and especially service. "

This review was modified by jchesla on March 04 2015 09:25:55 PM

"I love my Stealthmachine. Let me say that up-front. It's a fantasticly built computer. Customer service was quick and helpful. Even after problems on my end with their website, the nice guys at Stealthmachines helped me out and sent me a personalized invoice.

My problem, and the reason I gave them a 4 and not a 5 was that they shipped my machine to the wrong address. I had put in a shipping address that was different than my billing address. It was an easy fix with FedEx that didn't take me more than a 10-minute car ride to the FedEx office near me to have it routed to my business instead of my home.

I do love these guys, and aside from that error which should've been avoided by reading the PayPal info I sent and the special directions where I wrote that my shipping and billing were different, these guys are really good at what they do.

My computer's been up and is still running beautifully after a few weeks. I hope to keep it running for years to come.

Rock on, Stealthmachines.

-John Bowman
Customer

"I started to deal with DELL and it was a nightmare. Stealth Machines came through and saved the day! These guys were great! The customer service was GREAT!"

Share StealthMachines's store rating

StealthMachines is a Merchant Member! Learn more

StealthMachines is a merchant member
StealthMachines participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.