Stores > StealthMachines

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-03-08

Had many computers built - this is the BEST service I've ever received!!!

"I found Josef and StealthMachines through an internet search, when I decided to seek a firm to build me a new gaming rig. I happen to live in the Denver area, and was hoping to find someone local - Stealth is a close drive up the road for me. So, I contacted Josef, and explained what I was trying to accomplish. Josef sought to understand my needs, and then suggested a basic start point with his *Espionage* model. I then tweaked components to get what I wanted (springing a little more $$$ for the Intel I7 4790K 4.0GHz, the GeForce GTX 980Ti, etc.) and finalized what I wanted in the build. Josef reviewed it to ensure my particular build/component mix would run together reliably, and then he ordered the components, and we were off to the races. I told Josef not to rush my build, but it was ready far faster than I expected. Because I live close enough, I drove in to pick the machine up; but he can ship as well. I stress the real benefits of doing business with StealthMachines, which would be excellent knowledge and advice, the 100% top quality of work on the build, excellent customer service, and the service and guarantees they provide on component life, etc. Now, I have a screaming machine that has been 100% reliable, and chews through the latest games at max settings! I'm not a competition gamer, but could be with this rig! Thank you, StealthMachines!! I'll be back when it's time for an upgrade, or my next rig!"

This review was modified by J.Titchen on March 08 2016 05:14:42 PM

2016-03-01

Excceding Expetations, next great computer company

"First off, the computer is amazing and level of customization is exactly what I was looking for. The service, is fast and friendly which is hard to find these days. If you're in the market for a new gaming desktop or laptop they are well worth the investment for quality parts and service - Nice work Stealth Machines!"

This review was modified by Lasher_SD on March 01 2016 12:31:46 PM

2016-01-05

"So I was looking around for a local place to build a computer. I found StealthMachines online and was pleasantly surprised they were located here in Fort Collins. Josef (the owner) was attentive to what I wanted but also suggested some upgrades that I overlooked that ended up making my computer even better! Overall I have been playing on the computer for a couple weeks now and have had no problems at all! The rig runs like a champ! Thank you!
The only thing I would say that is negative would be how long it took to get my rig. I didn't get the rushed upgrade which guarantees the computer being done and shipped by the 10 business day. It did almost take a month to get my rig. In StealthMachines defense the video card that was ordered already didn't work out of the package. So a new one was ordered and of course all of this took place during the busiest time of the year for UPS and during a blizzard here in Colorado. All in all I am very pleased with my StealthMachine rig!

This review was modified by Mana561 on January 05 2016 08:08:39 AM

2015-12-03

"This is the second machine that I've asked Josef to build. He's fantastic throughout the entire process -- helping to guide you towards the machine that you want and helping you to better understand exactly where to spend your money in the optimal ways. He keeps in constant touch and does a great job of managing and fulfilling expectations. I really couldn't recommend the StealthMachines experience any more highly."

2015-11-18

"I am very happy with this company they called me back as soon as they opened when I called them on the weekend they walked me through any questions or concerns I had and with out a moment notice made sure I understood what I was getting. They are a great company and really are THE BEST"

This review was modified by erikelledge on November 23 2015 10:11:17 AM

2015-10-05

"The site was extremely easy to use and i was able to construct the computer i need with no issues at all. The process was easy and hassle free. The owner of the company is accessible and communicative. I highly recommend them."

2015-10-05

"I'm impressed with how far they have come as a business ever since I purchased my first computer from them in 2011. The technology has changed but the expertise has only gotten stronger with their team as they've helped me assemble dream machines consistently time and time again. The entire team has worked wonders in creating high end gaming machines that are above and beyond when it comes to performance. My first build was amazing and has stood the test of time with very minimal issues. I think I've only had the CPU go out on me other than the motherboard a long way down the road but that has been through over 44,000+ hours of daily intense usage. But Josef was able to secure the RMA and replace all the parts I needed.
The Stealth Machines team will get the job done exactly how you'd expect anyone who values their business to and also make cases right out of their garage which is unique.

2015-09-28

"Josef,

Thank you for calling this morning. I appreciate your quick service and attention to what will work best.
My husband and I individually searched websites for a gaming computer. We developed a good idea of what was required and there are a multitude of options and variations out there. However, your website offered the precise processor, the video card requirements, motherboard and memory, and all other necessary components we had individually and mutually agreed were best.
In addition, you went a step beyond and notified us of a potential problem with the build and gave us an even better option before we knew there might be a problem. We are confident you will provide us with a good unit that will be used (no doubt daily) and enjoyed for years.
When checking out, you asked what we liked about your website: we liked the information and explanations, the choices we could make, the fact that everything was in one place and easy to find. We also like the return policy and the warranty; such policies reflect a certainty in one's product and pride in one's work that are sometimes rare and are always good to find, and they indicate a well-justified confidence in one's product.
Keep up the good work. Those who don't know computers need you, those who know them surely appreciate you.

2015-09-15

"Very easy to design and order your dream machine! Josef (the owner) is very knowledgeable and a super nice guy to work with, and will offer advice to maximize your computer. Excellent customer service and I eagerly await my computer!"

2015-09-09

"I purchased my SS stealth machine almost 5 years ago. Every step of the way was flawless. It's such a relief to deal with people who really, really know what they are doing. This machine of mine works just a fast as the day I took it out of the box. No more store bought junk for me. I'll call Josef the next time I ever need a new computer without hesitation. Mike McCardle"

2015-09-03

"One thing that stands out to me about StealthMachines is the quality of their customer service. Before I made my decision to purchase from them, I heard all sorts of horror stories about other manufacturers' poor customer service and this made me apprehensive about the idea of even buying a custom PC. When I came across StealthMachines, my opinion changed due to the way they uniquely provide guides containing useful information on the core components of a PC. This made me more knowledgeable about what I was buying and reflects well on the attention StealthMachines gives to its potential customers. In addition to that, the owner swiftly responded to my queries over email and offered helpful advice when appropriate about my specific PC needs. If you've never bought a custom PC before, I'd advise looking into StealthMachines as not only will they answer your questions and educate you about their products, but they will also provide you with peace of mind through their outstanding customer service."

2015-08-17

"I really like that stealthmachines has been with me every step of the way on this. They had plenty of options to start with and the day after I placed my order the owner called me to go over everything in my order. He was very nice and helped to resolve some compatibility issues that came with a few of my selections. I'm still waiting for the tower to come in but I only placed my order late last week. I'm so very excited. I will definitely be using them again when I get my wife's computer. "

2015-08-10

"These guys are by far the best I've encountered in a long time. I would recommend these guys to everyone. A++ customer service. Couldn't ask for any better."

2015-08-01

"The folks at Stealth Machines were great--Matt helped me design exactly what my family needed in regards to an awesome gaming machine that would also meet the needs of a family! They built and installed everything--so all we had to do when it arrived was open it up and plug it in! I would highly recommend them to anyone--oh, fyi, Matt even sent me pics to keep me up to date on the build!"

2015-07-30

"Very good customer service order was shipped on time very well built computer no problems very happy will tell all my friends about it I highly recommend this place"

Share StealthMachines's store rating

StealthMachines is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StealthMachines is not a merchant member
StealthMachines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!