• Rating 9.83/10 91 reviews

StealthMachines is not a merchant member
    StealthMachines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • StealthMachines contact information

• Contact: support@stealthmachines.com
    • Phone: (888)273-2440
    • Customer Support: (888)273-2440
    • Business Hours: M-F 9-5 PST

• checkmark icon COD

"I love my Stealthmachine. Let me say that up-front. It's a fantasticly built computer. Customer service was quick and helpful. Even after problems on my end with their website, the nice guys at Stealthmachines helped me out and sent me a personalized invoice.

My problem, and the reason I gave them a 4 and not a 5 was that they shipped my machine to the wrong address. I had put in a shipping address that was different than my billing address. It was an easy fix with FedEx that didn't take me more than a 10-minute car ride to the FedEx office near me to have it routed to my business instead of my home.

I do love these guys, and aside from that error which should've been avoided by reading the PayPal info I sent and the special directions where I wrote that my shipping and billing were different, these guys are really good at what they do.

My computer's been up and is still running beautifully after a few weeks. I hope to keep it running for years to come.

Rock on, Stealthmachines.

-John Bowman
Customer

"I started to deal with DELL and it was a nightmare. Stealth Machines came through and saved the day! These guys were great! The customer service was GREAT!"

"I've read the reviews and I can say they are all true. I had been looking for a new notebook for a while and the team at Stealth Machines has been there the entire time to answer questions, and help with suggestions.

Once I actually placed my order I got a call from Josef (the owner) there was a slight problem with one of the parts I orders, but we were able to get a comparable part and saved another few dollars to boot.

This note books runs like a dream, looks great, and best part of all ZERO BLOATWARE!!! It is so nice to have a new computer that I don't have to go through and uninstall useless free versions of software that I would never want or need. Did I mention I wasn't forced into Windows 8?

My only complaint, if I could really call it that, would be that I would like to receive a shipment notification once it shipped. The whole process was less than 10 days from order, assembly, and shipping.

"Ordered a custom gaming laptop from StealthMachines. Ed was very helpful in resolving a credit card issue. Had my new computer in a week. Everything worked fine right out of the box. No crapware and/or bloatware which was great. I found StealthMachines on this website, and I'm glad I did."

"Just got my new PC delivered in perfect conditions , everything was well protected. After plugging everything in, it started up immediately with no problems. Also no bloatware whatsoever,
cable management and customer service where top notch.
Very knowledgeable and professional,
thank you StealthMachines Team!

"After a lot of comparison shopping I went with StealthMachines and so far I am very happy with my purchase and the customer service. I had a few questions that were answered very quickly through email. I was also contacted by Ed concerning my pick for a suitable PSU based on my configuration and also for future expansion. I also received emails from Josef, the owner asking if I had any questions.
StealthMachines is not the least expensive company building custom computers but they have shown me that they really are interested in being sure that I am happy with my purchase.
I would not hesitate in suggesting StealthMachines to anyone.

"I needed a new computer for film work and personal gaming, and I had initially attempted to buy an Alienware system from Dell. After a month and countless delays (along with a slim choice of hardware addons), I had to cancel the order. That's when I came upon StealthMachines. Unlike other computer websites, I was able to call and speak with Ed, who not only was the head of the team building my computer, but also a nice, polite and smart guy that helped me decide everything I needed to build a computer that was faster, more secure, and better in every way than the Alienware I was previously considering. The prices at StealthMachines were reasonable considering the expertise going into the computer builds, and the personal customer service made it more than worth it to pay more than some of the other big business-small warranty sites out there. Thank you, StealthMachines, I will be recommending you to my friends and colleagues!"

"When I first found this company, I had already been doing quite a bit of research for the new computer that I was planning on purchasing. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was a myriad of positive reviews covering every aspect of the company and its employees. I went about ordering my machine, very satisfied with the guide page's tips on what to choose and why, and then placed my order. I did not pay for any kind of rush or expedited shipping, but my computer is being mailed today (05/13/2013), which was an amazing turnaround considering I was expecting closer to 30 days from my order date on the fifth.

As far as customer service is concerned, I couldn't be more satisfied. When I inquired about the status of my computer, I promptly received a response from Ed, the system builder at StealthMachines, informing me of not only my computer's progress, but also an ETA for ship time. He was even nice enough to give me a heads up today so that I would know the computer was being shipped.

All in all StealthMachines is an excellent company with employees that are knowledgeable about computers and dedicated to providing excellent customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent computer from a reliable company.

"I am like all the reviews before this. I had ordered my workstation from those commercial companies only to be disappointed. After lots of research, I found StealthMachines and thanks to their stellar records, I decided to take a leap.
The owner reached out to me and gave advice regarding my configuration, which I really appreciate. Since I am not much of a computer genius, all I wanted was a machine that does the work.
I didn't order for rush built, so mine arrived around 3 weeks.
It was well packaged and they left a little note which was quite thoughtful.
I have been using my machine for video editing and love it.
It's quiet and fast and does the work.
I would definitely recommend this team of people!
Thank you!

"Really good overall experience. Great customer service - talked straight with the owner. Possibly some of the best equipment available."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase experience with Stealth Machines. My order got personal attention from the owner, who helped me design a computer that met my needs without spending unneccessary money on capabilities I don't really need. I received the computer in good condition, and it was very easy to install a hard-drive from my previous computer. In fact, it was harder to remove the hard drive from the old computer than to install it in the new. Thus far, it has performed very well, and is as fast as advertised. The graphics are incredible, especially for the price I paid. I feel I got a much better performing machine from Stealth Machines than I could have gotten from HP, Dell, or any other major producer for the same price, and the customer service was much better as well. In addition to better quality for the price, my Stealth Machines computer is easier to upgrade, and doesn't require proprietary parts like an HP would. I would recommend Stealth Machines for anyone looking to buy a new computer."

"Customer Service & Value has been top notch will keep you all posted on how it sets up."

"Just wanted to drop in and say how happy i was with Stealthmachines. I chose this company because i heard about how great customer service was. Let me make one thing VERY clear, there is no customer service department with this company it seems and i mean that in the best way possible. I spoke with Josef (the owner) every time i emailed with a question. I knew nothing about gaming computers and this was the first rig ive ever bought. He could not have been more helpful, he even recomended a cheaper operating system (windows 7) when i asked about 7 or 8. They are clearly not out to steal your money.

When i recieved the machine it did not have the monitor that i ordered with it. I emailed them and within 24 hours i had a response from them apologizing and letting me know they were shipping it immediately. I will defintely be doing business here again, outstanding company

"I searched around for a good custom PC company for quite some time and ended up having a nightmare with iBuyPower's customer service (Which ended up in a cancellation/refund of my order).

After that, I spent a hefty amount of time searching for another company to order from...and found Stealthmachines! I decided to purchase my new PC from them after researching the company a little more.

They have a "A" on the BBB website, which was a huge plus for me. I also went through most of the negative reviews on ResellerRatings and was VERY pleased that a representative addressed the issue and resolved it entirely.

I ordered the "rush" service which guaranteed less than ten business days to ship the PC. It only took six. The estimated arrival date according to FedEx is the 29th, so overall it probably will take less than ten business days to actually receive the PC! I highly recommend the "rush" service. $100 for less than ten business days? Yes please.

EDIT: PC arrived on March 29th! Packaging was excellent. It was a huge box, followed by the normal box of the case I selected with packaging in any available space in between. No problems with any of the parts inside the case. I did notice that there were no remote controlled LED's installed that I ordered, a very tiny issue. Called them up and I was very surprised that the owner answered and resolved the problem instantly.

I am very pleased with this company and would highly recommend Stealthmachines to anyone looking for a powerful customized PC.

modified review This review was modified by Supernova001 on March 29 2013 01:05:15 PM

"This is my second Gaming Rig from this company and I am a costumer for life. Their quality,customer service and overall business practices are second to none. I would recommend them to anyone."