"order reveived fast and no damage--- you might want to add a note on using this starter on F250 7.3 l diesels that the battery cable end has to bent straight to bolt to the starter and that the frame might have to be ground for clearnace- fit is really close
otherwise this starter rotates this large diesel faster than I could ever imagined-- works great
thks
Terry Hoffman

"great price super fast shipping right part"

"Excellent, quick and freiendly service"

"Excellent. Best price, best warrantee, and quick delivery, less than a week. I would definitely order from StarterPros again."

"The starter and the alternator i bought from you guys has worked great!

I purchased autozone parts before and they were terrible, my car was always broken down sitting in my garage... what am embarrassment to a BMW....

Those problems are no more :)

"Great service experience. Don't know how the starter functions, still working on the vehicle. Starter was delivered quickly and appearance-wise it looks good. I installed and it was an exact match - bolted right up and the wiring, a plug and the power cable, were a perfect fit. You don't always get that with reman starters/alternators.

Thanks StarterPros for your excellent service.

If I have a problem (or not), I'll update my experience, if possible.

"I'm extremely pleased with the service received from StarterPro."

"I found these guys while surfing the web looking for repair parts for my Jeep. I called to check on the availability of the part I needed and received excellent service while on the phone. Ordered and received the right part the first time. It arrived very quickly and it came with the best price and the best warranty. Couldn't ask for a better buying experience! Definately "two thumbs up" Will heartily recommend this company to all my friends and co-workers."

"Excellent experience...delivered to my door in 24 hours ... Best price too..if you order a starter from anywhere else you are paying too much...you saved me $100.00. Being recently widowed and helping to raise a grandchild is rough, every dollar counts! I can't say enough about your superior customer service! Your company does what it says....quality part for the best deal! Thank you for making this a great online ordering experience! I'm recommending you to everyone I know! Many blessings for much success! Sincerely, Laurie betts, Louisiana "

"I will recommend StarterPros to anyone who has a need for their services. Ordering on-line was smooth, the price was right, the delivery was prompt and the after-the-sale service was terrific. I'm not one that is easily pleased and I seldom complete the "feed-back" option. However, my experience was really professional and I these comments are my way of saying thank you."

"I was very pleased with my recent purchase from StarterPros!!!! I will tell others about my great experience with StarterPros to give them great service!!!!!GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE is what people look for when in need so this is a great place to shop,reasonable prices,friendly professional staff.Thank You for your help."

"My exsperience with starter pros was great. The service was good & also the price, with a great peice of equipment."

"The Starter was shipped sooner that I thought it would be. Also the price was very reasonable. I will be looking forward to doing business with StarterPros in the future.

modified review This review was modified by FrankWinberry on August 13 2014 02:41:32 PM

"I will use you many time over if I continue to get the same sevice I got with this as well as price. Thanks TJ"

"Fantastic, friendly service."

StarterPros is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StarterPros is not a merchant member
StarterPros does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!