Stores > Starbucks Store
  • Starbucks Store

Voice your opinion! Review Starbucks Store by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Very good company but their Android app is very bad :/

"I visit Starbucks at Frankfurt am Main, Germany every morning and their employees are very friendly and even when I travel back to LA and visit Starbucks (257 S La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills) I never getting any problems with unfriendly employees.

Only thing that borders me is their Android app.. it only give you the possibility to add an standard Credit Card and they don't accept PayPal... if they fix that I gonna edit this review and give five stars but until now I can't just do it :/

2016-10-03

The wrong manager for the right Starbucks

"The Starbucks at Union Tpke in New Hyde Park is extremely busy on the weekday mornings.
While I sat in to complete an assignment for 3 hours , I observed that the manager Debbie was probably an excellent manager to keep the staff production high, she did not necessarily possess the people skills that is needed to start anyone morning off well. She is cheeky and apathetic. Perhaps a refresher course in customer service would round her out. The store could use 1 or 2 additional seatings.

2016-01-11

Poor Service for Online Starbucks Store

"From the online store I ordered a Holiday Mug and Some Holiday Blend K-Cups on the 20th of December. I received my order with the Mug and no coffee. The invoice in the box said the coffee was part of the order but was not included. I wrote to customer service but when I didn't hear anything for a couple of days I called in and talked to a Rep, who said they could not ship any out as they no longer had the item. First Frustration. Okay. So Refund Reorder similar Item That I had to pay for While waiting for Refund. So I ordered with Operator online Christmas blend K-cups. Nicely she added 15% Discount + Free Shipping but I had to order RIGHT then. So I had to VOICE order and Ordered K-Cups, but since I had to trust her, she ordered Verismo pods. Sadly I didn't check my order in mail and trusted that since we were replacing K cups - She would order K-cups. So I got order. OH So Very Mad. This time did Chat - Sorry - return, we can't do anything for you - will refund and give you same 15% discount and free shipping, but you have to call in again. Have not received Other Refund YET. So will be into Starbucks for more than $50 Its 1-11-2016 - Coffee Ordered 12-20-2015. And they want me to put out MORE Money? I"ll order my coffee Elsewhere. Once I have some Money again. I even have the chat log where I tell her I'm not happy And she's like "Its a pleasure to sure you"

13:50:09 [Stephanie] It's my pleasure! Anything else I can do for you today?
13:50:11 [Camille] so the refund will not process on this until return is completed?
13:50:30 [Stephanie] Not for your second order. However, a refund has been requested for the K-Cups in your original order.
13:51:05 [Camille] I appreciate your honoring the 15% discount. I am still pretty frosted that she placed the incorrect order.
13:51:29 [Stephanie] I completely understand, Camille. Hopefully, we can get everything resolved for you.
13:52:02 [Camille] This has been and continues to be a hastle. I am into the store for about $50 dollars and looking at ordering and putting out more of my money AGAIN to buy more coffee while waiting on two refunds.
13:52:36 [Stephanie] I completely understand, Camile. If I was able to offer you a better discount or escalate your refund, I would.
13:54:45 [Camille] Sorry they do not give you more tools to work with. The amount of hassle does not add up to repeat customer. I'm not sure I will purchase any coffee and just wait for my refunds. I have no good feelings here.
13:55:02 [Camille] I appreciate your attempts Stephanie.
13:55:13 [Stephanie] It's my pleasure! Anything else I can do for you today?
13:55:31 [Camille] Ya. I'm sure there is not.
13:55:38 [Stephanie] Thank you for chatting with us today. We value your feedback! Please click the Close button at the bottom right to answer a few questions about your experience with me today. Have a great day!
UPDATE: Called and talked to Supervisor - Who determined Neither refund had been put through yet, she put my refunds through and even refunded me for the Mug - Which I didn't feel was necessary, but very kind. They also promised to send me some Holiday Blend coffee when it is in stock free of Charge, I will up date this to 5 stars when that happens.

2015-08-04

"Starbucks has gotten me out of trouble a few times when I was in doubt of where to go while traveling. AND FREE WIFI in most places. how good is that!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-08-03

"Love love love the place. Great customer service!"

2015-04-08

"order arrived quickly and was well packed. High quality as always."

klattie's Avatar

Clarksburg
2015-02-16

"Order recd within a few days. They packed well and nothing got broken. Overall good experience with them."

Jersey City
2012-07-15

"Good coffee ..great experience"

Share Starbucks Store's store rating

Starbucks Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Starbucks Store is not a merchant member
Starbucks Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!