• Address: 120B Rich Street
    • Contact: inquiries@star-pool.com
    • Phone: 941.244.9069
    • Customer Support: 941.244.9069
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday (excluding legal Holidays)
    • Fax: 888.349.8638

"My Hayward Heater went down in the beginning of May in which I started calling my usual pool man and proceeded to leave him messages throughout June to no avail. After being thoroughly discussed I decided to try and fix it myself. I contacted Hayward tech support who was absolutely no help at all. My Heating and Air Conditioning company looked at my display board and said this could be the problem. I started searching display boards and found my best price at Star. I called to see if this could be the problem and spoke to Greg who advised it could be possibly one of three items causing my CE error and to try the Display board and if that was not it that the product could be returned as long as it was not hard installed. I received the part and plugged it in and this did not clear the CE error I ordered the ignition control board and this fixed the error. I spoke to Greg again and he advised I could return the other board that I ordered since I did not need it. I cant tell you how much help Star Pools was to me. After waiting for my pool man, who is no longer my pool man, all that time to get back to me and to have the problem fixed in minutes by someone in Florida since I am in PA was truly amazing. Kudos to you and your company. I will recommend your company and your people to my friends and use you again. Truly amazing!!!!"

"I was very pleased with the price, efficiency, customer service, and so much more that star-pool offered. They went above and beyond with my request!"

"Don't let the website scare you off! I finally found, at Star-Pool.com, a conversion kit for my natural gas pool heater at a great price that I had been seeking for a while. However, the website for Star-Pool is definitely under construction and that made me hesitant to place an order because I wasn't sure about the legitimacy of the company. I called the company and spoke with Greg. He was very knowledgeable and customer-service oriented. He confirmed that the part was indeed the right one and was indeed at the great price I had found. He let me know that the part may take a little while to ship since it was not in Star-Pool's inventory and would need to be ordered from the manufacturer. However, I would not have to pay any add'l money for the special order. The notification emails regarding the part's shipping status were timely and accurate. I have not yet installed the part but I don't foresee any problems."

"It took 30 days for my parts to arrive. I called 3 times during business hours and always got the answering machine. The message stated that they would return your call but they never did.

This is a bad company and I warn people to stay away.

"I received product order in great condition and as promised."

"I found the part I was looking for at a very reasonable price and ordered it.
Eventually, their supplier was unable to deliver and my order had to be cancelled.
I received an apology from Customer Service for the error.
I will continue to do business with Star-Pool in the future.

modified review This review was modified by JVice on December 03 2012 09:56:38 AM

"GREAT prices for pool items, I will shop here again."

"Low prices, fast shipping, no problems."

"I placed an order for a filter for my Hayward pool filter system. The price with shipping was lower than offered at local pool stores. Also, most didn't offer an actual Hayward filter. I was very pleased at the speedy time my order was processed and received. As a matter of fact I was suprised when I saw the order there within three days. I will definetly order from Star-pool again. "

"Hayward filter body was delivered quickly for the right price"

"Absolutely teh best price anywhere ! Also, fantastic customer service and communication. Don't know how well they would handle problems, as I had none at all ! Fast shipping too. Wouldnot hesitate to do business again."

"Good experience. This was my second order from Star-Pool.com"

"It was nice to be able to buy just the parts without having to buy the entire control valve. They had ALL the parts I needed and had very detailed diagrams so I could make sure I ordered the correct parts the first time.
Highly Recommended!

"I was extremely satisfied with my recent purchase at Star-pool. It was so easy to place my order and fast delivery. Customer service is very polite, warm, helpful and funny. We can all use a good laugh today! The quality of their products are very good. I always order from In The Swim. But, from now ,on, I will order from Star-pool."

"new product as advertised - great service -- timely delivery"

Star-pool.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Star-pool.com is not a merchant member
Star-pool.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!