Staples OfficeCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"Craptacular service! Ordered in stock item on 3/26 with ETA for 3/28. 3/28 comes and goes with nothing delivered. Call staples: "Oh the ETA is always wrong it takes 2-6 business days." Six business days later nothing. Check my order set to be delivered by 4/6. 4/6 goes by no order go to see what is going on, on 4/7 and my order has magically disappeared. Apparently staples decided after 3 weeks of wasting my time they were going to cancel the order and act like it never happened. Lets be honest this place is good for picking up pencils and highlighters. Anything more sophisticated then that is way too hard for them!"

"Perhaps when ordering online you should include a business or residential order and also include whether or not you want to be treated poorly. I tried to order a small order to my residence there was no choice between office or residence and now I've had several calls asking me to make sure someone is home and even when I was home waiting all day three days past when my order was supposed to be here I'm still without my order and very disappointed. Perhaps staples should consider shipping through FedEx or ups at least they know what they're doing"

"I needed a few thousand rubber bands for my delivery company, and staples seemed like the best place to go (or that's what the prices suggested anyway). There are a wide range available, I really wasn't looking for super quality, but I didn't expect the 'flimsyest' bands you'd ever see! Yes the pricing is competitive, and the service is fantastic, but there is work to be done in the quality compartment. I rate 4/5"

"They had the router in stock. Price was good after instant discount, plus coupon. Router waas easy to setup and is working fine."

"Quick and Easy. No problems with the order."

"Unfortunately,it's a unbelievably ridiculous service and management. When I paid my laptop at Walnut store I double check with their service guy---yes,one day delivery! But after one day I am not receive anything and I check the shipping status ---it will took 6 days to my house! I have travel airplane the day after tomorrow. Contact customer service no one can solve the problem. And every times transfer need waiting 30 mins until you give up. I don't understand what's wrong with this store. Ridiculous! Guarantee no more business! If you want to have a happy day ,don't deal with Staples!"

"This is an Excellent Product Protection Plan to Purchase with Your Electronic Equipment. The just register your yourself once, and products when you get them. scan in and email them your receipt according to their specific instructions, and you are set just in case you have to file a claim. When you have to file a claim just contact them and if they have everything they need from you to file and process a claim, they will notify you and email you a FedEx shipping Label for your problematic product. Just box up your problematic, send it to them with all accessories that it came with, use the prepaid FedEx Label, deliver it to FedEx, or Schedule a FedEx Pickup, and once it is picked up the claim payment will be processed and sent to you within 2ays by PayPal immediately; a check within 5 business days, or a Staples gift card in the amount that you originally listed for your problematic product on the receipt. They pay fast!"

modified review This review was modified by randlaw2 on February 12 2015 07:18:49 PM

"Two day shipping promised on website. Email received on second day that product has been shipped so I went home to pick it up and nothing was there.

Came back to the office and went to the actual UPS website and it says that it is still in transit and will be shipped on Thursday, which is 4 days.

Very Dissatisfying and bad experience.

"Ordered online, for delivery to my grandson in Maine. The local store has everything I ordered, but they WON't give it to my grandson. My OnLine order has to arrive. It has been a week, order is lost, and Staples is clueless as to how to fix it. Their website expected delivery 2 days ago, but the order is still "Processing". So my grandson will have to keep walking back to see if it's been found. But everything is already there - just not MY everything."

modified review This review was modified by carol-80244 on January 29 2015 06:01:16 PM

"Ordered an item on 12/31/14 expecting it to arrive around the middle of the next week. Once it was processed the new delivery date was 1/9/15. On 1/9/15 I checked the status only to find it was still on a truck and the revised delivery date is 1/13/15. Talked to customer service & nothing but excuses. I ordered the item from Amazon. Should have done that in the first place. Never again from Staples. Terrible order processing time."

"I place the order for printer to pickup in the store. During order it showed pickup today so I place the order. While I was in the area I stopped to pickup my order. I found out that the one they ad was only a floor model and it was not for sale. So I went to Best Buy to get my stuff. When I got home I got check my email to show that I place the order but they will shipped and it will be deliver on 29th 3 days later. I went back on the Staples side and there was no Cancel Order selection. So I said hell with id. Then on 29th UPS stopped with the printer. This printer was selected to pickup in the store and not to be deliver at my home. Good that I was home at that time.. No w I had to go back to the store to returned it............"

"They advertised a Oki C331dn Color Laser online for 249 and when I bought it they said it was out of stock and they would not honor the order, yet they kept advertising it (because it got them to the top of the e-commerce vendor lists such as on Google Products and Amazon).

Fraudulent. Our attorney is going to contact them. Anyways, this may only be one crook at Staples and does not necessarily reflect on the company as a whole.

"I know the reviews are terrible, but I've had great experiences ordering from Staples online. 5 stars compared to the other office supply stores we order from at work!"

"I bought many things from there and the usage was awesome!"

"Started looking for my laptop from Black Friday sale early on Wednesday. Had several choices from Staples, Bestbuy, Office Depot etc. Finally decided to buy one from Staples.
After 5 days on Monday they tell me that the item is out of stock and cancelled the order. I called up to check if they can do rain check or replace it with another with similar configuration only to hear No!
Wouldn't have expected this kind of response or delay, which caused me to miss out the Black Friday sale entirely from a reputed retailer like Staples.

modified review This review was modified by mrin.shop on December 01 2014 01:46:57 PM

Share Staples Office Supplies & Technology's store rating

Staples Office Supplies & Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Staples Office Supplies & Technology is not a merchant member
Staples Office Supplies & Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!