Stores > Stage, West Memphis, AR
  • Stage, West Mem

500 W Broadway St
      West Memphis, AR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, West Memphis, AR by clicking a star below.

2017-09-27

"great, the ladies were very friendly, helpful and nice. I got a Stage card cause the associates asked did i want to apply for one. I told her to go for it and I was approved. thank you 0016367"

2017-09-15

"It was an enjoyable experience. The prices/sales were great! The staff was very friendly."

2017-08-30

"Great, I laid 2 shirts on a table, where they didn't belong to look for something else. One associate put them up, I couldn't find them and one lady broke her back to help me find them. Very impressed"

2017-08-03

"i love shopping at Stage. With coupons they send via mail, its always a pleasure to shop there."

2017-07-26

"My experience was pleasant and clean, the associate made me feel comfortable the first time which allowed me to shop there again"

2017-06-06

"My overall experience was great. I was warmly greeted with a smile and I found the item I was looking for because the store was well organized even the clearance rounders; which can be a tiresome to shop in some instances. I will return to add to my summer wardrobe and fall fashion."

2017-05-07

"My experience was good and the associates were very helpful and friendly. Everything I was looking for was easy to find and to my liking."

2017-05-02

"Gift wrapping should be offer to all customer."

2017-04-25

"It is a nice store. Does not always have anything I a interested in buying but I like to check it out. I don't like the Haynes brand or Fruit of the Loom but that is all you seem to carry so I never purchase undergarments from Stage. Shoe selection is very limited. Many times the staff seems disinterested, like they are only there to draw (not earn) a paycheck. Also, your survey is too long and to detailed. I don't know how many times I bought on line or in the store in any given time period. I have better things to keep up with. And don't force me to answer a question I choose to leave blank. I have my reasons for doing what I do. Again, I have no idea how many times I have shopped online or in your store in the last year. This is the last survey of yours I will ever attempt to respond to."

2017-04-01

"I love the deals and coupons that Stage sends out with their already low prices."

2017-02-28

"I had A great experience. The store was clean and associates friendly. I found everything I needed in A timely manner."

2017-02-17

"I love stage. I feel they love me."

2017-01-22

"Great selection of clothing and the prices are great!!"

2016-12-22

"I love stage. THEY HAVE CLOTHES MY SIZE."

2016-12-22

"It was great they are always wonderful"

Share Stage, West Memphis, AR's store rating

Stage, West Memphis, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, West Memphis, AR is a merchant member
Stage, West Memphis, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.