Stores > Stage, Sulphur, LA
  • Stage, Sulphur,

Sulphur, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Sulphur, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-07-30

"Enjoy looking thru the clothes"

2017-07-22

"It was very good friendly an clean store an got the help I needed"

2017-07-18

"I love the style of clothes"

2017-07-11

"Great experience. Associates were very nice and helpful."

2017-07-08

"Great! The Lady that Helped me, her name is Beth and I couldn't have asked for a nicer person. She was the perfect example of what a store sales person should be, I hope I get her the next time i shop At Stage. Thank You for a Great Experience!"

2017-07-08

"I like shopping at Stage. The prices are reasonable and even better with the coupons they offer. Quality of merchandise is good for the price you are paying."

2017-06-15

"I love Stage, I love the selection and styles of everything in the store"

2017-06-09

"I have shopped in Texas stores and Louisiana, always with very good experiences. I don't spend as much time shopping now as I did before retiring in 2012. Being an elementary librarian for 45 years brought me in touch with thousands of young people and I see them working in all sorts of fields including at Stage. In the 80s I think they put a Stage Store in DeRidder, LA and every teacher in our parish got a charge card. I had had my husband's since 1964 when we married. You could call me a Stage lover."

2017-06-07

"Great. Always find what I need"

2017-05-20

"the racks of women's shirts where very disorganized and the racks themselves are arranged in a bad traffic flow pattern. i got frustrated in trying to keep in mind which isle or circle rack i had already seen.more petite pants that aren't skinny legs for women would be nice, we are not all skinny in south Louisiana."

2017-05-20

"The young lady that helped me today was very polite, respectful and knowledgeable."

2017-05-04

"The young gentleman at the register was new and extreme helpful! First time I saw him! The store needs more associates like him"

2017-04-22

"i love stage, stage is my go to store!"

2017-04-21

"Elijah and Courtney were extremely helpful. Elijah helped me put an item on hold and when I returned he was checking someone else out but made sure to let Courtney know what I was there for and where he put it. Courtney was extremely polite and helpful, I had decided to trade items out for another color and she promptly went to get it for me, even after she had rung up the item and removed the safety tags. She did ti all with a smile, not a hint of frustration that I had changed my mind and she made polite and friendly conversation. She thanked me and said she hoped to see me again. Excellent customer service from both of those team members."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

A rep from Stage, Sulphur, LA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associates. Be sure to let us know if there‚Äôs anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see
you again soon!

2017-04-18

"I LOVE TO SHOP FOR DEALS AND I LIKE THE EMAIL DISC OUNTS."

Share Stage, Sulphur, LA's store rating

Stage, Sulphur, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Sulphur, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Sulphur, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.