Stores > Stage, Jasper, TX
  • Stage, Jasper, Stage, Jasper, TX Elite Status

Jasper, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Jasper, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-08-09

"Very good shopping experience. Purchased most of what I needed."

2017-08-05

"This was my first visit to this Stage store. I thoroughly liked this shopping experience. I found clothes I could afford; the cashier used as many coupons as she could to discount my purchase. I needed that very much since my husband is currently unemployed. If I could have found the wide width shoes, I'm sure I would have bought a pair. The store was quiet, clean, and clutter free; and that's how I like it!"

2017-06-21

"The store staff has always been friendly and helpful and generally offer suggestions with deals and discounts going on in the store."

2017-06-19

"Love shopping here, just wish they would mail me my store credit card already."

2017-06-16

"thanks, i was able to quickly purchase what i needed. Thanks for offering Tall sizes for men. More tall sizes for women would be nice also. The sales associate was great helping me figure out how to maximize my coupon."

2017-06-13

"Excellent, wanted to find my daughter her dress and came out with an outfit for myself as well."

2017-05-26

"The sales clerk was really nice and offered to help me when I told them I forgot my cups at home. They were really helpful. A+"

2017-05-18

"Lady checking us out was very nice lady I asked something needs to work at McDonald's Donald's you don't have to talk to burgers or be polite"

2017-05-07

"The sales associates are so ptofessional and nice. And stores stays clean and smells great!"

2017-04-13

"My visit was GREAT,I was able to get the item I went for plus pay my bill at the same time and the associates were helpful and friendly. I recommend this store!!"

2017-04-05

"Love. Jasper texasperated store"

2017-04-05

"It's always good in Jasper Texas"

2017-03-27

"General experience was ok but the item I purchased was more than what shows on the price tag."

2017-03-20

"It was ok cause I was shopping, but the cashier was rude"

Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

A rep from Stage, Jasper, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-03-14

"super, i enjoy the online deals"

Share Stage, Jasper, TX's store rating

Stage, Jasper, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Jasper, TX is a merchant member
Stage, Jasper, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.