Stores > Stage, Jasper, TX
  • Stage, Jasper, Stage, Jasper, TX Elite Status

Jasper, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Jasper, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-10-09

"Very good experience far as shopping and employee's kindness and respectful attitude.."

2017-10-04

"I went specifically to use my birthday coupon and was disappointed when I couldn't use it in conjunction with the 50% off clearance. I used to be able to do that but was told that changed. That means my birthday coupon is no longer any more special than the $10 off a $10 purchase coupon. "

2017-09-21

"I loved it I ordered makeup"

2017-09-20

"My shopping experience was amazing because of the friendly sales associates who went more than happy to assist me during my shopping experience. The manager, Kay Horn Lane and the associate, LaRonnia Gray, made sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase and my experience. I love the attentiveness of the associates and their willingness to go above and beyond."

2017-09-05

"I found plenty of the styles I was looking for- for my kids for back to school... But everyone I spoke to on the phone in the prior days leading up to my in store shopping experience was very VERY cold and rude... Just flat out disrespectful. I then had the same exact experience with the staff IN the store face to face. More than 3 employees in the SAME EXACT visit but separately were all very rude and cold... Disrespectful and non-personable even after making concious attempts to get them smiling or laughing. I would brag about basically everything BUT the employees on duty at that time."

Rep reply posted Sep-07-2017

A rep from Stage, Jasper, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-09-02

"Satisfactory. Would be great to have more lower sale prices. Lots of discount prices are still too high for small towns."

2017-08-20

"I enjoy shopping at this store. Was happy with my purchases and the price that I paid."

2017-08-19

"I am a person that loves to shop off the dummy's and now they have a set up were they have shoes, purse and outfit all together so u can see how well things look together."

2017-08-13

"nice clothes. Only 1 checkout in the whole store! Long line/need more checkout people."

2017-08-11

"I love visiting the store. I feel relaxed and not rushed. Staff very friendly"

2017-08-11

"Love the store because I can get some good deal there for birthdays and Christmas"

2017-08-10

"Love shopping in Stage Stores, love the coupons and the savings on things i need. Thanks!"

2017-08-09

"Very good shopping experience. Purchased most of what I needed."

2017-08-05

"This was my first visit to this Stage store. I thoroughly liked this shopping experience. I found clothes I could afford; the cashier used as many coupons as she could to discount my purchase. I needed that very much since my husband is currently unemployed. If I could have found the wide width shoes, I'm sure I would have bought a pair. The store was quiet, clean, and clutter free; and that's how I like it!"

2017-06-21

"The store staff has always been friendly and helpful and generally offer suggestions with deals and discounts going on in the store."

Share Stage, Jasper, TX's store rating

Stage, Jasper, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Jasper, TX is a merchant member
Stage, Jasper, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.