Stores > Stage, Grove, OK
  • Stage, Grove, O

Grove, OK USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Grove, OK by clicking a star below.

2017-08-08

"when on sale and with coupons it is very resonable"

2017-07-23

"Excellent customer service"

2017-07-03

"Good. Just not enough associates on duty"

2017-06-29

"I came in to look at purses and wallets. The sales lady was very helpful as I was looking for one type of each. She helped me locate the perfect items. Her name was Patti and she did an amazing job."

2017-06-10

"I needed new clothes because of a great weight loss recently. I got three items that I can us now and when I regain my usual weight."

2017-06-07

"I had a coupon and intended to make a purchase but get the most for my money. I looked at shoes but am not a shoe shopper so I went to ladies wear. I found a couple of items I liked but settled on one item. After the per cent off, my coupon, my Tuesday old person discount, and my husband's military discount I paid very little for my purchase."

2017-05-26

"I don't shop a lot, but enjoy the closeness of this store to my home and can usually find what I need"

2017-05-26

"My experience is always satisfactory. I don't always find what I need."

2017-05-07

"This is a very nice newly remodeled stage store in our small lake town I really like being able to take my daughter/daughter-in-laws here when they come. We do not have too much choice in this price range on women's clothes."

2017-05-05

"I enjoy coming to stage to find what I need. I like to browse to check out the new items."

2017-03-19

"It was a great shopping experience."

2017-02-16

"I always love ❤️ shopping at Stage found things I wasn't looking for and yes of course I bought them HOWEVER I WAS A LITTLE UPSET THE MAIN ITEM I NEEDED THEY DID NOT HAVE WAS REALLY SHOPPING FOR MY SWEETHEART but ended up getting some really great things for myself "

2017-02-16

"I had a great time today shopping just disappointed "

2017-01-03

"The?manager or lady that's been there for quite some time was very nice today she was there to answer my questions she took my clothes so I didn't have to carry them around if I asked for help she was right there by my side one item I really wanted was on sale but a little over what I wanted to pay but I asked another lady to help me find a nice outfit for my son even if not on sale she was new to me but helped me find outfit some were not marked right but she fixed it may my day it was hot in store but I got what I wanted and had a good time but if I had not got so hot would have shopped longer"

2016-12-27

"Initially prettyy good, really liked the coupons in awards program; however, they didn't carry men's clothing in my husband's sizes just young men's. Second visit was satisfactory. Third visit was very irritating. My daughter couldn't find her size and when I shopped the Clinique counter I was very dissappointed in the salesperson's knowledge. She didn't know anything about anything, including prices. She didn't tell me until after my purchase that I would have to come back to get the gift."

Share Stage, Grove, OK's store rating

Stage, Grove, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Grove, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Grove, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.