Stores > Stage, Grove, OK
  • Stage, Grove, O

Grove, OK USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Grove, OK by clicking a star below.

2017-03-19

"It was a great shopping experience."

2017-02-16

"I always love ❤️ shopping at Stage found things I wasn't looking for and yes of course I bought them HOWEVER I WAS A LITTLE UPSET THE MAIN ITEM I NEEDED THEY DID NOT HAVE WAS REALLY SHOPPING FOR MY SWEETHEART but ended up getting some really great things for myself "

2017-02-16

"I had a great time today shopping just disappointed "

2017-01-03

"The?manager or lady that's been there for quite some time was very nice today she was there to answer my questions she took my clothes so I didn't have to carry them around if I asked for help she was right there by my side one item I really wanted was on sale but a little over what I wanted to pay but I asked another lady to help me find a nice outfit for my son even if not on sale she was new to me but helped me find outfit some were not marked right but she fixed it may my day it was hot in store but I got what I wanted and had a good time but if I had not got so hot would have shopped longer"

2016-12-27

"Initially prettyy good, really liked the coupons in awards program; however, they didn't carry men's clothing in my husband's sizes just young men's. Second visit was satisfactory. Third visit was very irritating. My daughter couldn't find her size and when I shopped the Clinique counter I was very dissappointed in the salesperson's knowledge. She didn't know anything about anything, including prices. She didn't tell me until after my purchase that I would have to come back to get the gift."

2016-12-24

"There is never enough help to reach high items or assist in purchases."

2016-12-22

"We've always been very pleasantly received when we go to Stage, that matters. We love shopping there."

2016-12-22

"The items I was looking for were picked over so I had problems finding the right size. It is late in this particular sale so the sizes wouldn't be there. The one problem I did encounter were there was another product in the area for the item I was looking for."

2016-12-22

"they are busy at this time of year, so the wait in line is probally norma"

2016-12-22

"There is a very nice man who goes out of his way to help me find what I need when I asked him for help he will tell me what he thinks always takes items to counter so I can shop easier he even tells me what brands are in style and what is popular always checks to make sure tags are removed from items because I mail items I buy from west coast to east coast. Need better ladies for makeup counter. The ladies need to be more willing to help you. I had a lady roll her eyes when I asked her for help. There is hardly anyone ever working in shoe department. Almost every time I shop you have to go find someone to check out. Love the store since they expanded more room to get around to see all the good items. I truly enjoy shopping for just about anything for anyone I love. I try to shop whenever that very nice professional man is working because he takes the time makes you feel like he really cares and wants your experience to be a great enjoyable day. Thanks Stage for being in my town."

2016-12-22

"I love the employees at this store. They make make a fun environment to shop in. I also love all the deals and coupons the company puts out."

2016-12-22

"We found just what we wanted at a good price for Christmas gifts."

2016-12-22

"The lady's in this branch are so nice and fun to talk to. Can't wait to shop with them some more!"

2016-12-22

"Love Lovett Lovethesales Love the sales and coupons they give out!"

2016-12-22

"Great store with great people!"

Share Stage, Grove, OK's store rating

Stage, Grove, OK is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Grove, OK is a merchant member
Stage, Grove, OK participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.