Stores > Stage, Clarksville, AR
  • Stage, Clarksvi

Clarksville, AR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Clarksville, AR by clicking a star below.

2017-08-06

"The associates are always friendly and ready to help. I love this store as I save money, find great purchases, and NEVER leave without purchases something for someone in the family. They like this also!"

2017-08-05

"I really enjoy shopping at Goody's in Russellville, Ar and Stage in Clarksville, Ar. They always say welcome to... when I come in and always tell me thank you for shopping with us and hope to see you again soon. They offer their assistance and even if I don't need it will check with me throughout my time in the store. If I ask advice about items going together for an outfit they will say yes or make suggestions for other possibilities."

2017-07-09

"Stage brings a great deal of variety and much needed department store-style to our small city. The vibe in our store has consistently been that those who staff it are trying to give good customer service, and keep the store stocked and current. It also happens to be cosr to where I live, and I relish the coupons and discounts the continuously offer. I almost always enjoy shopping at our Stage, and it is often my go-to place for quick, but sophisticated gifts. I would be extremely disappointed if it were ever leave town."

2017-06-07

"I always have a wonderful time shopping at Stage, and they have always been so friendly and helpful. It's fun to go there."

2017-03-18

"As always, I love to go to Stage in Clarksville, AR. The associates are always friendly and the store is always clean and organized. I've never had a bad expirence at this store and always find something to buy even if I just stop in to look."

2017-03-18

"I always have a great experience shopping at Stage and usually are there a lot longer than planned. I love the associates, they are friendly and like family when I'm there."

2017-02-28

"My general experience was ok, i would really like for associates to greet whenever a customer is entering the door. And also to ask for assistance either if i am having trouble or just to make sure i am doing fine. Other than that i really like to shop at stage since it is convinient for me."

2016-12-22

"***ociate misinformed me that it was 20% off and when I went to check out I was told that it was only on line. I wouldn't be in the store if it was only on line. She wasn't friendly either."

2016-12-22

"Fantastic I will be returning..."

2016-12-22

"***ociate who helped me from beginning til checkout was attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful."

2016-12-22

"I enjoyed it and will go back"

Share Stage, Clarksville, AR's store rating

Stage, Clarksville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Clarksville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Clarksville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.