Stores > Stage, Bullhead City, AZ
  • Stage, Bullhead Stage, Bullhead City, AZ Elite Status

Bullhead City, AZ USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Bullhead City, AZ by clicking a star below.

2017-08-08

"I love this store, they know me and greet me, they feel like friends, they always act like they are so happy to see me. They even inquire about my well being. Very warm and nice staff."

2017-07-26

"Nice bright store with many cheerful colored and beautiful items. Friendly associates. MM"

2017-06-26

"Feel very comfortable from the time I enter the store to when I leave. I can shop without being pushed or bothered and can also get assistance when needed."

2017-05-20

"Always enjoy shopping at Stage. Good values, well stocked, clean with friendly and knowledgeable staff."

2017-05-13

"It is the first place I go for ideas on my wardrobe"

2017-05-11

"Awesome but survey is too long"

2017-05-10

"I enjoy the styles and value of women's clothing, the store is friendly and is always a pleasant experience"

2017-05-04

"I love the deals that I got, however, I think the staff could be a little more helpful."

2017-05-04

"I love to shop at Stage. They always have sales and very good products. If you ever have to take anything back they never make a fuss about it."

2017-05-02

"Debbie was the associate that helped me and did the checkout. She was extremely friendly and helpful. Also I was warmly welcomed by someone else. Denise wasn't her name but something similar to it and she was so welcoming it made me stay longer to search through all the clothing. I was not followed or harassed. That mad it an excellent shopping trip. The dressing room was very neat and clean without clothes and hangers everywhere. A welcome change from the other local clothing store. Thank you Stage Bullhead City."

2017-04-12

"It was my first time shopping at your store but I enjoyed my experience there"

2017-04-03

"Nice store and good prices."

2017-04-01

"Had never been there....thought it was for the younger set. So glad that I went in and shopped.....found two tops that I love!!!! I will be returning. Everyone was great!"

2017-04-01

"The selection was great,the sales were amazing and the staff was so helpful and very friendly."

2017-03-25

"I Occasionally shop the goodys in Danville ky . And they service is terrible and you don't want to back there and shop. I shopped in men's on Thursday night , march 17th and not once did they women in men offer to check me out. I stood there forever. So I just left."

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

A rep from Stage, Bullhead City, AZ, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

Share Stage, Bullhead City, AZ's store rating

Stage, Bullhead City, AZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Bullhead City, AZ is a merchant member
Stage, Bullhead City, AZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.