Stores > Stage, Batesville, AR
  • Stage, Batesvil

Batesville, AR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Batesville, AR by clicking a star below.

2017-09-10

"I enjoyed trying on plus size shirts but I really did not like any of the pants. there wasn't any dresses or skirts and all the pants were dated and had terrible elastic waists. And there were not any plus size leggings."

2017-08-20

"Very good sale which they always seem to be having. I love the prices and discounts for good quality and stylish clothes but they need more workers in order to maintain organization of items that are just thrown around in the store and dressing rooms. Staff are always super nice but I think would benefit from being able to have more employees."

2017-08-12

"I had a problem with check out yesterday. I called and talked with the store manager today. she was very helpful and asked me to come in today and they would take care of it. I visited the store and purchased a few more things for my grandkids and the assistant mgr and salesperson was very helpful. I left a very happy customer. Very good help at the Batesville, AR store. I shared my shopping experience with coworkers and friends. So glad we have this store in our town."

2017-08-08

"Great prices on fashionable clothing. Love using coupons and the rewards system is great."

2017-07-10

"beautiful store, would frequent more often if store was closer"

2017-06-22

"Excellent - especially the assistance from the associate'"

2017-05-16

"Some of the things on the sale racks were not on the right one."

2017-04-07

"Always great, my favorite store!"

2017-04-03

"I have always enjoyed shopping at Stage Store. They have what I needed or looked for!! My husband always buy me jewelry there and I love it!!"

2017-03-18

"Love the bargains, but the store nearest us often has cluttered aisles. My husband and I have walking problems. Also it would be nice if there were chairs for him to sit other than in the back of the store (in the shoe department). The signs showing sizes, sales, etc., need to be more legible and directorial. A public restroom would be nice (senior citizens, you know). We tend to shop at stores with the above qualities."

2017-03-08

"i love shopping at stage, it has a great variety for me and my children and i'm more than happy to take them there for any kind of shopping. need new pants? let's go to stage!"

2017-02-27

"It was great. I ended up buying more than I needed because the coupons on the app made everything more affordable."

2017-02-20

"It's great I love shopping at the store."

2017-02-13

"I enjoy shopping at Stage. The store is clean, neat, uncluttered and well organized. The store associates are knowlegable, friendly and helpful."

2016-12-24

"The store was clean and staff was friendly. I was greeted immediately. It was spacious and shopper friendly."

Share Stage, Batesville, AR's store rating

Stage, Batesville, AR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Batesville, AR is a merchant member
Stage, Batesville, AR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.