Stores > Stage, Alexandria, LA
  • Stage, Alexandr

Alexandria, LA USA

Voice your opinion! Review Stage, Alexandria, LA by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"The store had a good sale. It was too hot. several people were wiping sweat besides me. This survey needs to be shorter."

2017-08-02

"great shopping experience today,.. found what we needed, on sale and had a coupon."

2017-07-22

"The Mall Stage was great, the employees are all friendly and courteous."

2017-06-15

"I like the styles that I found in the Marksville store."

2017-06-04

"Visited the Alexandria, Louisiana mall store today and it was my worst experience at Stage store. I waited over 20 minutes to check out. A customer was continually shopping while checking out. He had a friend bringing additional items. After about 15-20 minutes of this I asked if another register could be opened. The cashier calls for someone to come to the register. Then the cashier checked out another person who cut the line (friend of the man who was shopping while checking out) as myself and another individual stood in line for over 20 minutes. The manager (Ms. Lamartiniere) finally comes, the cashier tells her we asked for assistance to check out (she's still checking out the line cutter) and the manager (Ms. Lamartiniere) rudely says Let 'em wait and walks off!!! I asked did she say let us wait? And the other customer ahead of me and the cashier said yes she did. Very rude. Won't be going back to that store for a while. Not my first bad experience there but def my final!!!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2017

A rep from Stage, Alexandria, LA, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-04-07

"I absolutely loved the associate who checked out my purchases. When I first went to the register, she told me that the item I was purchasing was a bogo item, so I should shop around more to get an item for free. I had to run to the jewelry shop to pick up my rings I was having cleaned, so she kindly held my item for a few minutes until I could return to finish shopping. She was a sweetheart; so helpful and helped me take advantage of some great deals!"

2017-04-01

"I went because I had coupons and found out after I got to the register I couldn't use them"

2017-03-24

"My shopping experience is always wonderful when I shop at Stage, I love using coupons!"

2017-03-22

"The rest room in the Alexandria, La. store is one person, but still have all kinds of walls that take up too much room. Need to remove the barriers and put the lock on the main door.( I had previously suggested this to the manager but evidently she ignored it.)"

2017-03-22

"It was great and I was able to get what i needed and not rush at all. I enjoy shopping at all of your stores."

2017-03-21

"always a pleasure to shop at Stage. good selection and love receiving coupons. friendly customer service."

2017-03-21

"Great! Found what I needed and pleasant experience. Sales associate very friendly and did not hover, I like to do my own thing and be left alone unless I need something. He did that, not pushy, just friendly."

2016-12-29

"I like to shop at Stage because they have styles i like and i usually have some kind of coupons."

2016-12-26

"I was truly happy with my experience with Stage.Everyone there is very friendly and helpful.Thats why I love shopping there."

2016-12-22

"Associates are always friendly and always willing to help. I shop at the Stage in the Alexandria Mall. The manager Ms Betty is just a sweetheart and always making sure her customers are taking good care of....Denise"

Share Stage, Alexandria, LA's store rating

Stage, Alexandria, LA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Stage, Alexandria, LA is a merchant member
Stage, Alexandria, LA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,431 merchant members.