Stacks and StaCoupons
    • Phone: 1-800-761-5222
    • Customer Support: 1-800-761-5222

"Never responded to repeated attempts to contact regarding return. Tried to charge $27.00 in return fees on $54.00 item and then refused to accept return or process any refund when the item was returned after I complained to Amazon. Scammers - slow shipping and delivery, terrible customer service -- do not deal with this seller. Filed A-Z Claim with Amazon."

modified review This review was modified by atfulldraw on October 08 2013 09:02:55 AM

"when I purchased my order this company claimed I would receive my item in 4-10 working days. 11 days after placing the order my item shipped and UPS tracking indicated my item would be delivered 19 days after the order date. Contacting this company all I got was "sorry, it is not our problem, it is a UPS problem." This was part of a gift, and an umbrella with no stand is no gift. I could order an umbrella stand from many sources, so delivery time is a critical detail, this company blew it and refuses to take responsibility or offer anything but a "sorry". Sorry, but that isn't good enough."

modified review This review was modified by tracyb987 on May 27 2013 10:12:37 PM

"I've ordered bamboo business card organizer. I was excited when I found this item. I ordered it on behalf of my company president. After the order was complete I noticed that zip code was filled incorrectly by Auto-fill feature of Chrome Browser. So I called UPS to change the zip code on delivery address. They told me that only shipper can make such a request. So I contacted Stacks and Stacks to call UPS to request for the zip code change. They refused to do so. So then, I never received a product, they refund me the amount minus shipping charge. Courtney Shropshire, Customer Service Rep I called for refund dispute. She honored me full refund after I talked to her, but then her attitude was terrible, and rude that I would never want to shop at this store. Be careful, other reps are also very rude."

"I would give them minus stars if I could. I waited three weeks to receive an $800 bookcase that I ordered from stacks and stacks through Amazon. They never responded to my emails regarding the delayed delivery...I just happened to receive a notice from UPS that they couldn't contact me! Apparently UPS was given a phone # from stacks and stacks that in no way even resembled my phone # or had any reference to a NY phone #. The delivery finally comes and I open the box and the bookcase is glaringly damaged. The entire right edge of the bookcase is completely chipped and stripped....beyond the paint being stripped....the wood was exposed and frayed! What kind of 'person' deliberately mails out an item in this condition? The absence of integrity is baffling. Naturally I immediately called Stacks and Stacks and spoke with James- who seems to be the one customer rep. for the entire company. He instructed me to send him a digital photo via email (which i did) and to repackage the bookcase in the same box it came in. He indicated he will get back to me with instructions regarding the pick up of the item from their carrier. Since then all I get is his voicemail. My emails are not responded to, nor are my voicemails. I've filed a claim through Amazon and my credit card company. In the meantime I have this boxed 130 lb. hunk of shit in the middle of my living room, and my old bookcase was dispensed of..so I have unshelved books laying around my apartment. Very nice. Until I can settle this manner I'm not going to purchase another bookcase. Buyers heed these reviews....do not order from this company! They are the epitome of corrupt!"

"Ordered a table, but it was never delivered. They cancelled our order and retained shipping charges (shipping was supposed to be free) due to circumstances that were beyond our control (Amazon gave them a wrong phone number for us). Nevertheless, we had met all of their store policy requirements to have the item shipped in spite of Amazon's error. Based on other reviews in this website, others have had similar experiences. You should consider their ratings on this website before ordering from them. They will never get our business again."

"WORSE VENDOR EVER.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I ordered London Picnic Backpack from Stacks and Stacks on July 11 and was assured that I would receive it by estimate: July 18, 2012 - July 23, 2012. I NEVER RECIEVED A TRACKING NUMBER BUT MY DEBIT ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED.

I called on July 16(try to find their phone over the internet) to know when I was going to receive my Backpack and they said; "Sorry, we are out of stock" and magically they sent an email saying that at the same moment.
I could believe it, after a week of my order they not only didn´t call; I didn´t get back my money yet and worse; when I asked for an explanation they HUNG UP ON ME. Very "good" customer service.

WORSE VENDOR EVER.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

"The worst place to purchase an item from. I purchased a toaster on Amazon.com, they sent me the wrong item, gave me a runaround for the return and wanted to charge me the shipping fees both ways plus restocking fees. Very dishonest seller....

NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH. DO NOT BUY A THING FROM THEM.

"Ordered $300 item Feb 23 through Amazon (fortunately), estimated delivery March 1-6. No word on the order, and on March 4, I receive an email to that effect from Amazon, and choose the "Contact Seller" option. I immediately get an automated reply that I will hear in 24-48 hours, but no response has yet been seen after 2.5 days, which is 1 day after the maximum estimated arrival date. Wish I had come to this site first. Note on professionalism of S&S automated response: It says its hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-4, but it doesn't say which time zone! Is there a zero-star rating that doesn't mean 'N/A'? Because assuredly, at this point it's only a rumor that S&S even exists -- and a 1-star rating means that something must have actually transpired; if I actually hear from S&S, I'll up a rating to 2 stars.

UPDATE 3/15: Rest of experience after the above review:

After another half day, I wrote a second email through Amazon. In two days, I got a response from Susan, who said they were backed up, but she had confirmed from the shipper that the item was shipping that day (a Friday) and would get back to me with the tracking number, unless I wanted to cancel the order. Certainly friendly, and I responded that I wanted the item! Never heard back from her, but on Sunday, Amazon sent an email with the tracking number (and an estimated arrival date of 3 days prior to the email -- Amazon's good, but bending time?).

I rarely ever pay for expedited shipping, and for the first time, it took the slow boat (UPS ground), sat in various states for 24 hours at a time, but it's here.

It arrived in perfect shape, is indeed the thing I ordered, no missing parts, and easily assembled. Because of that, I will give it 3 stars, rating it as basically that it would have been 5 stars if it had shipped on time, because of price alone. I'm subtracting 1 star for not being forthcoming on the stock status, and 1 star for absolutely horrid communication speed; friendly, but almost non-existent.

"I too had the same problem....deliver dates were way off and customer service is NON existant.
They will not respond to emails. It looks like they are buying from other vendors and having them fill their order as a my shipping confirmation said this would be a drop shippment by the supplier ....Rate them a "0"

"I would never buy from them again. I bought a tv armoire. Was not told it was being delivered it just showed up. The item was damaged. Stacks does not take back damaged items. I'm stuck with 300 lbs. of trash in my garage. How am I suppose to get rid of it and at what expense ? So they can just send you their broken stuff and tag your it. Their contact person told me the delivery people had 30 days before they had to pick it up. At day 28 is when they told me they would not be picking it up. I've had this item in my garage for over a month all through the holidays and of course don't have anything to put my new tv on. Do not buy from them or you may get stuck with trash"

"I ordered a luggage set through Amazon (sold by Stacks and Stacks) as a Christmas present for my son on 11/28/2011. The delivery estimate was 12/7/2011. On 12/12/2011 after hearing zero information about the shipment of this product, I contacted the seller through the Amazon portal. Several hours later I received a nice email informing me that they were out of stock of my item and were cancelling my order. Now I am left scrambling to try to find a replacement in time for Christmas. I consider this an EPIC FAILURE in both order management and customer communication and relations. I WILL NEVER EVER TRUST THIS SELLER AGAIN AND I RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT EITHER! "

"Great selection of products, easy order process and prompt and accurate delivery. Always satisfied with my purchases from Stacks and Stacks."

"I am interesting storgae item and I like it, and I did like order sometime what I need item, I dont know what I am saying."

"Stacks and Stacks has a great selection on their site, with a lot of hard to find items and competitive prices."

"I had a similar problem as many people here. Bought the 'in stock' item and wasn't told it wasn't actually in stock till a week later. Then they say it's going to take 10 days to refund my $. real nice. "

Stacks and Stacks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Stacks and Stacks is not a merchant member
Stacks and Stacks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!