Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.

Efficient interface

"I was able to compare and select travel insurance without any difficulties. Choices seemed good, with a variety of prices and coverages."

Quick and easy!

"I needed to buy insurance and Squaremouth made it easy to make comparisons and then purchase. It was quick and easy! I will use them again!"

Easy choices

"Easy choices--this site makes it easy to pick the right level of travel insurance. Will use it again. "

Quick efficiency

"Nice to be able to easily compare policies and coverages. Easy to verify coverage definition questions through on-line chat. Will continue using Squaremouth.com."

2017-10-08

Quick, easy, information

"Ability to filter results makes all the difference. We were able to narrow the list and confine our reading to just a few companies. Saves time and brain cells!!"

2017-10-08

Extremely easy to use website!

"I am a returning customer so I knew how great this website is. After entering all requested information, I was given a multitude of choices for coverage. This is so much better than the insurance offered by the Online Travel Agencies (OTA's), you know who they are. All levels of coverage are clearly spelled out with accompanying costs. Best part is no hidden fees and all exceptions can be accessed before making a decision. I convinced our neighbors who are traveling with us to use Squaremouth too. I highly recommend then as well."

2017-10-07

One-stop shopping for travel insurance

"My travel company recommended Squaremouth.com since the travel company itself didn't provide travel insurance. I hadn't heard of the site before that. I found it easy to use, and it offered a large number of insurance providers and a wide variety of affordable policies. I was pleasantly surprised that such a site existed, and will be sure to use it again to cover my travel insurance needs."

Great Travel Find!

"While researching travel insurance, I came across Squaremouth and what impressed me was the ability to purchase an annual package. Since I am a retired traveler who takes frequent trips a year, I was delighted to be able to purchase an annual plan at a moderately low price. While the insurance is affordable there are additional package plans with benefits that are also at a low cost. The reviews from other users greatly influenced my decision. "

Good experience

"Gives many options for travel insurance, 24-7 phone # to talk to live person that I used, detailed policy of coverage. Compared cost to insurance sites to verify cost and they were spot on. "

Squaremouth rating

"Outstanding website. The filter feature was a big help. Phone call support was very helpful. Other companies should learn from them!"

2017-10-06

The place to find the right travel insurance policy for your trip

"Lots of relevant information - easy to navigate site. Comparison across policies was straightforward and focused. Downloading the full policies and exclusions for our short list was easy and helpful in informing our final decision. Well done, Squaremouth!"

Quick and Simple

"The site was easy to navigate."

Insurance comparisons

"Used the site for a trip to Africa

2017-10-05

Good website. Made decision easy

"Had to decide about travel insurance and swuaremouth helped the decision making process. I've already recommended the site to my sister. "

2017-10-04

Helpful and Informative

"Using Squaremouth.com was a very simple experience. I had searched several sites looking for information but found Squaremouth the easiest to use. Purchasing the insurance I decided on was also a quick experience."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.