Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Squaremouth.com by clicking a star below.

Easy to compare Insurance

"This site made it easy to compare prices and coverage."

2017-10-11

Do I really need travel insurance.......

"After reading and reviewing this informative site--decided we needed to purchase insurance (especially as we are getting older). The site was very easy to navigate and the ability to compare plans, side by side, was invaluable. Thanks so much! "

Picking Insurance

"Comprehensive information to pick an insurance company. "

great servoce

"wanted to get travel insurance for our frequent travels to mexico and found the exact policy we needed..great job"

Competing Quotes

"I found it very useful to review different quotes and compare policies."

Going places

"I was looking for a decent travel insurance for a long overseas trip halfway around the world. Since i do not normally buy travel insurance, I was unsure of what I was doing. There were excellent articles in language I could understand so I could educate myself and the process was pretty straightforward. I did use chat to clarify one question and they were helpful and patient. I have already recommended Squaremouth to a friend. When I get back from my trip, I hope to update my review. "

return customer

"Simple, the info is easy to find, the process is straightforward."

2017-10-09

Buying travel insurance made easy

"Immediate response via email. My policy was in inbox before I knew it. Thank you for making the comparison shopping very simple."

Efficient interface

"I was able to compare and select travel insurance without any difficulties. Choices seemed good, with a variety of prices and coverages."

Quick and easy!

"I needed to buy insurance and Squaremouth made it easy to make comparisons and then purchase. It was quick and easy! I will use them again!"

Easy choices

"Easy choices--this site makes it easy to pick the right level of travel insurance. Will use it again. "

Quick efficiency

"Nice to be able to easily compare policies and coverages. Easy to verify coverage definition questions through on-line chat. Will continue using Squaremouth.com."

2017-10-08

Quick, easy, information

"Ability to filter results makes all the difference. We were able to narrow the list and confine our reading to just a few companies. Saves time and brain cells!!"

2017-10-08

Extremely easy to use website!

"I am a returning customer so I knew how great this website is. After entering all requested information, I was given a multitude of choices for coverage. This is so much better than the insurance offered by the Online Travel Agencies (OTA's), you know who they are. All levels of coverage are clearly spelled out with accompanying costs. Best part is no hidden fees and all exceptions can be accessed before making a decision. I convinced our neighbors who are traveling with us to use Squaremouth too. I highly recommend then as well."

2017-10-07

One-stop shopping for travel insurance

"My travel company recommended Squaremouth.com since the travel company itself didn't provide travel insurance. I hadn't heard of the site before that. I found it easy to use, and it offered a large number of insurance providers and a wide variety of affordable policies. I was pleasantly surprised that such a site existed, and will be sure to use it again to cover my travel insurance needs."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.