Stores > Squaremouth.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-15

Easy one-stop insurance shopping!

"I needed travel insurance for a coming adventure, and went to Squaremouth just to see what they offered. Their website was exceptionally easy to use, asked all the right questions, and offered dozens of options, easily categorized according to one's needs. I made my choice and have satisfactorily completed my insurance shopping."

This review was modified by nstevenson319 on February 17 2017 03:45:01 PM

2017-02-15

"easy and straight forward online transaction."

This review was modified by deb_vanleeuwen on February 17 2017 11:15:01 AM

2017-02-14

Like having your own concierge

"With Squaremouth.com, I put in the features I wanted, then chose from a variety of plans and prices. Custom-made travel insurance in a short time. Very happy with this website!"

This review was modified by deal_gina on February 16 2017 06:30:01 PM

Easy peasy

"Great, user-friendly website. Effortless comparisons make choices simple!"

This review was modified by connie215_pia on February 16 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

This is the site you need

"I had no idea that so many companies offered travel insurance, so Squaremouth really opened my eyes. Plenty of data to compare sellers en route to choosing the best coverage for my needs. I saved $200 over the company I was originally going with, which was not even listed on Squaremouth. Will always check Squaremouth for insurance on future trips."

This review was modified by jstan-1730 on February 16 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-13

Beat the trip vendor prices!

"I'm grateful for a website that compares features and prices all in one place, and filters out the products that don't fit! Saved me hours."

This review was modified by joyce_moulden on February 15 2017 04:45:01 PM

Great Site

"As always, we were able to find a policy that fitted our needs, at a resaonable cost"

This review was modified by jpsetzler on February 15 2017 02:30:02 PM

Trip insurance

"Well organized website. Able to sort and understand differences in plans clearly."

This review was modified by mw_daniel on February 15 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-12

Quick and painless

"Wanting to purchase travel insurance for an up and coming cruise. All I had to do was enter some dates of travel, destinations and some easy to answer personal questions and Squaremouth did the rest. I was given a list of companies, with quotes and coverage's and all I had to do was pick the one that I wanted. Very easy to do."

This review was modified by tumble1968 on February 14 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-02-11

Squaremouth takes confusion out of travel insurance

"I hate the process of buying travel insurance. It is full of confusing detail and you have few ways of tracking down the various companies that sell this. Usually, I just go with the recommendation of the travel agent and always feel vaguely like I paid too much. Squaremouth lays out everything in a logical format and you can see what your choices are buying you and how much it increases your premium. Travel insurance is still a pain but now I know I found the lowest possible price for the protection we need. Good website design, clear explanations and it is easy to navigate and use."

This review was modified by lrucker1-58513 on February 14 2017 12:30:14 AM

rely on squaremouth

"Good website to compare all types of things, insurance being foremost"

This review was modified by plicciar on February 14 2017 12:30:12 AM

Great customer service

"The person I talked to was very helpful and got me a much better price than I would have gotten on my own on the website. Glad I called for assistance."

This review was modified by sdlong44 on February 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-02-11

"I found all the information needed to make my choice of an international travel insurance and the confirmation from you and from the provider came very fast by e-mail with all the instructions required."

This review was modified by e_bugos on February 14 2017 12:30:09 AM

Reliable and efficient

"The agent gave me what I wanted and then followed up my new site for all my travel needs "

This review was modified by swolfenson on February 14 2017 12:30:03 AM

2017-02-09

"Very helpful at helping me know which plan is best for me."

This review was modified by judykayfarmer on February 14 2017 12:00:30 AM

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.