Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

2016-05-25

Easy as 1-2-3

"The website made it really simple for me to compare coverages across many policies. I found exactly what I was looking for so thank you for making this comparison possible.

As a last check before purchase, I was able to chat with the service rep for confirmation, so that put my mind at ease.

2016-05-25

jazzeydude

"contacted more than once, answered all questions , went with info that was posted made our decision from that very help full. Thanks Squaremouth"

A Site That's Easy to Use

"Being able to easily change the parameters of a search is a great feature on this site. It's easy to change the number of passengers, trip costs, and features needed to see how each affects the cost. Easy to compare the different plans. Have already recommended this site to friends and family!"

Cuba Cruise Protected!

"Using Squaremouth to purchase travel insurance was a relatively simple process. I was readily able to compare policies with lots of drop down info. I hope there is not a need to file a claim, but if so I trust that the process will be as simple as it was to make the purchase. "

2016-05-24

Squaremouth offers a square deal.

"I've used Squaremouth.com on more than one occasion to purchase travel insurance for cruises I have been on. It's easy to search and find the coverage that I feel is appropriate for prices that are much lower than the cruise line offers and which includes more coverage."

"_______________________________________________________"

This review was modified by michaelcpfeffer on May 24 2016 11:22:32 AM

Trip Insurance

"Easy to compare and purchase plans."

The Way to Start a Trip

"The site has lots of information and many choices, but it makes it easy to choose and compare. We won't really know the full story until/unless bad stuff happens (which we hope it never does).

But insofar as we have had to go so far (and we have insured several trips), it is a good site that leaves one feeling as though one has done "due diligence" without having wasted a whole day.

Quicker Than a Wink!

"In less than a wink, I had 29/95 possibilities plus the opportunity to, almost as fast, compare five I'd selected. Buying is quick, simple and responses FAST. Very satisfied."

2016-05-23

"Very easy to navigate. I would highly recommend it."

Easy buying experience

"I've use Squaremouth in the past to purchase travel insurance. The website is easy to navigate and I love the reviews and ability to compare products."

Very professional

" I love the electronic policy contract, all the infomation is very organized, ver proffessional. And I hope I would use this amazing website again you guys are awesome have a wonderful day . Arturo"

Quick & Easy

"Went on line to compare travel insurance rates and found everything I needed at Squaremouth.com!"

Don't Leave Home Without It

"I have gone to Squaremouth several times for trip insurance and have saved time and money because I was able to compare policies so easily. I've recommended it to friends and they have also been very satisfied. Fortunately, I have never had to collect on a policy, so my review may not be very helpful."

Safe trip

"I was researching different insurances on Squaremouth and individually. Must say it is confusing. Mostly they are similar and so many have the same underwriter so the choices are fewer than you think. But even among themselves there are too may choices. Finally. I decided to chat. I was helped by a very nice caring young man. He did not push me to over insurance and based on our conversation, I bought one of the less expensive policies, and still ended up above what they consider to be minimum requirements. I feel secure and not cheated."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.