Stores > Squaremouth.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-02-08

"Hard to rate till you have a claim..."

2016-02-08

"Agent was very patient with answering my many questions. I purchased my insurance."

Easy Peasy!

"Easy to navigate on the website to find exactly the policy needed for our trip. Another great feature is that you can compare the policies online and then email to yourself the policy quotes so that you can study all the details side by side. Great site that makes buying travel insurance painless."

great chat help

"Very knowledgeable and patient! Kept me from spending $ on un-needed things & made sure I was covered for what I wanted. Highest possible recommendations!"

Easy to use

"Easy to use site that offered quick comparisons. Does the job, assuming the products are good. "

2016-02-07

peace if mind

"This is the 2nd time choosing to purchase my trip insurance from this company. It has always been easy to understand and a simple process. I've been fortunate enough to never have to use the insurance coverage but for the peace of mind the prices are very affordable."

2016-02-07

everything easy to use and understand on site

"Lots of choices presented. Easy to select medical only travel insurance. A breeze to compare several policy and buy desired policy. Policy terms and conditions easy to find and understand."

2016-02-06

Best Travel Insurance Option

"I consider Square Mouth to be the best vehicle for effectively comparing travel insurance options . Looking beyond serves no purpose, in my view. Quick, easy, reliable, effective."

2016-02-06

Never thought that I could find medical/travel insurance so inexpensive

"Heretofore, I had always paid 4X as much for the same coverage. I called customer service to make sure I wasn't mistakenly buying the wrong coverage or there were hidden exclusions. CS went through the policy choices with me, and we chose the best and least expensive, together."

A great time saver!

"Prior to stumbling upon Squaremouth, I was completing questionnaires & entering each one on a spreadsheet. Their service makes it easy to compare policies and quickly decide on a policy.

Shopping for Travel Insurance Made Easy

"Being able to compare different plans to each other made decision making easier than shopping on multiple web sites. As a matter of fact, the wealth of information can easily lead to analysis paralysis... :-)"

2016-02-05

Very easy to navigate the website

"and find exactly what I was looking for!"

Better Price Than Insurance Company Website

"I like SquareMouth because I get the best price with them. Also, the information about coverage is clear. They also deliver the policy quickly."

Mission accomplished

"The site was clear and easy to use. I made my comparisons, chose and paid. My email confirmation was waiting for me."

2016-02-04

After 2 Weeks

"After searching for Travel Insurance on our own we found Squaremouth. Within 30 minutes we had compared 7 policies and purchased the one we thought best met our needs. That was the biggest place to Squaremouth, we could pick & choose what coverage we wanted or did not want & they found the policies that matched "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.