Stores > Squaremouth.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-22

What you see is what you get!

"Square mouth offered a pleasant experience from beginning to end. It was easy to compare plans and incredibly efficient in its delivery of the desired product. Two thumbs up!"

Choices Made Much Easier

"It is always a problem to narrow choices, and it was here that Squaremouth.com distinguished itself with filters that reduced the number of options to ten or so. Price allowed me to reduce the choices to about four. The comparison function then put everything into a format that made the final choice easy. Including time spent learning what filters were useful for my circumstances, the whole process only took about 45 minutes. I am very satisfied."

This review was modified by ccent on June 21 2016 09:34:32 PM

fast and easy

"We wanted to purchase travel insurance but didn't know where to look.
We found squaremouth.com from goggle search, it was a great help to us
seeing so many companies with so many different coverage. We chose one
and purchased our policy. It was easy and we got a very good rate with the
policy we wanted. Thanks, squaremouth.com

2016-06-21

Easy to use and comprehensive

"Well organized, easy to use, understand and purchase. "

2016-06-21

Easy way to protect your travel plans

"This is a very effective way to compare plans based on the type of coverage you want for your upcoming travel. "

2016-06-21

Easy to navigate site with great policy comparisons

"The web site provided easy to understand comparisons of policy in chart fashion. Highly recommend the site"

No problems

"I have purchased travel medical insurance from Squaremouth several times and as always had no problem with the purchase or website."

Insurence Made Easy

"Very easy to shop. Many options. Saved me time and money. "

Fair and Square

"Squaremouth is an extremely useful website to find and compare short-term travel insurance policies when going overseas. I usually sort the policies first by how much I am willing to pay, then I choose the most likely ones and can run a side by side comparison of the benefits under relevant categories such as medical, evacuation, baggage loss etc etc.
I have not had to make a claim so far, but knowing the companies listed are highly rated gives peace of mind. The website is easy to use and efficient in giving immediate confirmation of the policy you choose.

Very helpful!

"Squaremouth is an excellent resource for travel insurance. I was overwhelmed by all of the different insurance sites, but they make the review of several different policies very easy to compare. I will use it again. "

Wildlife...Get your life on

"When you travel to exotic places far away from home, make sure your health insurance is good for that "just in case". So somewhere in your wild living you have that peace of mind. I used squaredmouth and found it as fast as your toes sinking in sand. The ordering process was also as quick as an umbrella blowing away in the wind. So when you are in your wild life use squaremouth, put your toes in the sand and start living like the wild because you made the right choice..have fun!

2016-06-20

"Good job. I hate surveys like this."

A remedy in a hurry

"I am taking a group of teens to Canada to do some tutoring. Because I am newly on Medicare and they won't cover you outside of the U.S., I had to find an affordable coverage package for the week. I began the search as our trip was right around the corner. With the help of the online chat I easily navigated the site and found the perfect coverage. What a relief for a less than tech savvy senior! Thank you so much Squaremouth. P.S. I chose your site because of the name. It was our grandson's nickname when he cried because his little mount look square in shape when he was very upset."

Squaremout review catchy title

"Second or third time I've used Squaremouth for travel insurance. Site is extremely easy to use and has good explanations of all the various coverages etc. A particularly good feature is being able to compare several policies at once. Makes selecting the right one easy. Great service and I will definitely use them again"

2016-06-19

Fast and consise

"This was the third time I have used Squaremouth.com. I find the site is very helpful. It is easy to use. I put in my information and filters and see the top companies in seconds. This is a great site. "

This review was modified by mainhoonna257 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.