• Squaremouth.com Squaremouth.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

"All the information I needed was easily accessible, well presented."

"Your site was very easy to use. I hope if I need to use it it's just as easy."

"Very informative and great customer service"

"Great price, easy to do online."

"The website was easy to navigate and gave thorough information on which to make comparisons. Sara on telephone support answered my numerous questions in a friendly, confident fashion. Great prices, too!"

"Better than travel agency prices"

"The prices advertised are very misleading! They should tell you the advertised price and up.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-31-2015

squaremouth, Squaremouth.com rep has responded

“Hi

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Please accept my apologies for the confusion regarding the premium of your policy.

Unfortunately, when the quote was created, the traveler’s age was listed as 1 years old, and when the date of birth was entered on the purchase page, the premium was recalculated to match your actual age.

As the premiums are calculated based on your trip cost, length of trip, and travelers age, this caused the premium to show as less expensive initially, but increase when the traveler details were entered at the time of purchase. We show a pop-up window verifying the date of birth entered is correct, however we understand it can be confusing without realizing the initial error with the quote.

Squaremouth always shows you the total price, including any taxes and fees charged by the provider, based on the trip information entered on our quote form. We also recommend the least expensive plan, and we apologize that in this case, with the initial quote being incorrect, you did not get the opportunity to accurately compare the options available to you based on your details.

Per my email and voicemail to you, there are many less expensive options with similar coverage to the plan you have purchased, and we are delighted to assist you with cancelling this policy in favor of a less expensive option.

Please call our customer service agents at 800-240-0369, we are available 24 hours a day and we are delighted to help.

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you and help you choose a less expensive option.

Jessica Harvey
squaremouth.com

Direct: 800-240-0369 ext 6105 - Available weekdays 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Customer Service: 800-240-0369 - Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year”

"My experience was limited to choosing and purchasing a policy. Fortunately I didn't encounter any problems during the trip, so I can't comment on how Squaremouth would have handled that.

As regards selecting a policy, I liked the filters, the in-depth and well-categorized information that's available but doesn't add clutter, and the prompt online help.

"It gave me chance to compare different quotations from different insurance companies for a senior traveler. I have peace of mind to buy the insurance that I got."

"This was very fast, easy and i love the fact that the policies were comparable....hopefully all goes well and we will not need to use this :-)"

"Web site very user friendly. Had a question, called the listed number and it was promptly answered."

"Purchase went flawlessly. I called customer service with some questions before the purchase, since I didn't understand all the definitions and coverages. Their person was very helpful and I appreciated all the time she took to be sure I knew the choices and tradeoffs of the different options."

"Great service easily compare multiple insurance polices and purchase directly thru site"

"Squaremouth is super user-friendly. I am a repeat customer. I originally heard about it from another Squaremouth customer. We have all been extremely satisfied with it for personal trips and also large group trips!"

"I would have appreciated a quick confirmation letting me know the fees were in USD before I paid. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.