• Address: 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St Petersburg, FL

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"The three options I narrowed down to were rather disparate, so the decision wasn't as easy as I'd have wished. Still, I'll continue to return to Squaremouth based on prior positive experience."

"The insurance thatnx purchased was much cheaper and better coverage then the insurance package that was prompted during my checkout on orbitz for our honeymoon."

"Great site, instant delivery"

"Effortless way to get insurance, a one stop shop. I was able to compare, select the best plan & price for my needs and purchase. Done!!!"

"This was my second time using Squaremouth to find travel insurance, and it went even better than before. The filters enabled me to get quotes with the specific types coverage I needed, and made short work of this necessary task. Thanks for a great site! I will use you again next time."

"We really appreciated the opportunity to compare different companies with similar offers. Although similarly priced, each had varied reviews and varied coverage.

We hope to give another great review after our trip and actual use of travel insurance purchased via squaremouth.com.

Thank you!

"I phoned with questions and received help from the front line person. When I asked some detailed questions she needed some information from her office and said they would call me the next day. Sure enough, a knowledgeable rep called me the next day as promised and we discussed whether the less expensive policy would work for me. He said they recommend the least expensive policy that works for the customer. In the end we agreed together that my need was for a more expensive policy. It's not common these days to find such caring, informed, and personal service. I told Squaremouth that I would spread the word and would steer people their way. "

"I contacted Squaremouth right after (within 5 minutes) I purchased a trip insurance plan for my friends. The reason was that I accidentally missed a number on the house number of my friends' address. The agent called back the next day and said he would correct the address and notify us of the correction/edit. A week later now, I still have NOT gotten the promised e-mail address indicating the address has been modified. Very concerning as I don't know what kind of response we would get if we needed additional help due to trip problems "

"Loved how easy it was to compare different choices and filter."

"The 1st quote was exactly what I was looking for, at a reasonable price with an A+ company. No comparison with the other websites I visited. "

"I have used Squaremouth before and this time called and chose a policy together with an agent. It was easy and fast.

"They helped me to find the right Travel Insurance or our purposes. I wil use them again."

"I got what I needed, with personal assistance to answer a question, making the process easy and satisfying."

"very easy to use and compare options, I will definately use Squaremouth. com again "

"Booking was easy. My travel isn't till March 2015."

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.