• Squaremouth.com Squaremouth.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"Very easy to find a policy and very helpful with questions."

"Squaremouth makes shopping and comparing policies easy and understandable. Plus they have online help and phone help. "

"This was my first experience with purchasing a travel insurance policy without going through a cruise line adviser or an airline. By using the Squaremouth comparison tool and speaking to a representative, I was able to alleviate a lot of the stress that I was experiencing about making the purchase. Ultimately, I think I was able to purchase a travel insurance policy that is reasonably priced and tailored to my needs and concerns. Being able to discuss my concerns with a Squaremouth representative without feeling pressured to make a purchase was a tremendous help to me. Knowing about Squaremouth's zero complaint policy used in making the quote comparison display was very helpful to me."

"I was very pleased with the ease of comparison among a variety of travel insurance plans."

"Travel Insurance policies were easy to compare. "

"Very simple to use and understand. . This was my first time purchasing trip insurance and this is the only website I will use for the future "

"Smooth, efficient process. Found reasonable price. One satisfied customer :)"

"liked having all the different policy's prices and what they covered along with the company rating..."

"have used Squaremouth for many years for travel insurance which fortunately I have never needed."

"You make it so easy to find the level of coverage that's right for us when we travel. Lots of choices, Good prices. "

"Quick response. Clear directions to find the best product to meet our needs. "

"Great Service to compare & evaluate policies. Easy to use & I like the added level of service to resolve claims. I haven't had any yet so can't say how much this helps. "

"Love the choices (and prices) that you offer. Thank you for giving us so many options."

"The website was easy to navigate ....Was able to find good low rate travel insurance ...thank you!"

"First time using it. Wasn't sure of all the features, but it seemed easy to use and I found what I was looking for!"

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.