• Address: 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St Petersburg, FL
    • Business Hours: 9am to 9pm Weekdays

Product & services pricing Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Competitive pricing and very easy to compare plans and coverages to select what we need."

"Recommended for purchase."

"Very easy to use and purchase."

"Loved the fact that I could compare various policies at one time. Nothing more to report at this time. Just glad I can now relax knowing that I have the travel insurance I need."

"I have not yet actually used the service (travel insurance) but I found your way of presenting the choices highly informative and easy to work with ."

"The site is easy to use, provides a wealth of information and organizes that information in a logical way with further "drop down" options for more information. This is my fourth experience with SquareMouth.com and all have been excellent."

"It is a easy to compare travel insurance offered by various companies. I am pleased that I could get a certificate and a copy of the policy within minutes of my purchase. Finally, the prices are terrific."

"Having never purchased trip insurance before, it was at first a bit confusing to see so many choices! But after reading through it for a while, it was easier. Thank you for a good service!"

"always use them for travel insurance on prepaid group trips."

"Easy to use website to compare products, coverage, limits & exclusions with all firms posted so no surprises. Immediate answers to question. "

"This service made it easy and straightforward to compare and choose the correct travel insurance."

"I just purchased a policy for a cruise. I liked the way Squaremouth shows the date that you need to purchase the travel insurance by in order to get the medical precondition waiver.
I wish it would also do this for the hurricane protection clause that most policies say you have to wait 14 days from the effective date of the policy for the coverage...the explanations the policies give are confusing...instead I have to count up the days myself. I know I can call the company but thats more work for me. It would be a nice convenient feature.

"Like the choices all in one place"

"Easy to use even for someone like me who is not very comfortable with computers."

"Good online comparisons.
Site very user friendly.
Easy to buy and complete order.
Helpful and knowledgeable customer service on phone.
Complete information after purchase with information about coverage.

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,900 merchant members.