Stores > Squaremouth.com

Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-20

Great Service

"Great Service. Would use this service again."

2016-07-18

Awesome

"I had purchased the cruise insurance before but for that spendy and not covering any other events planned before or after the cruise. This site was easy to use and I was able to pick the one that was right for me. I will use this again and again and again"

2016-07-18

excellent

"and efficient service- easy to navigate"

CHEASP & COMPREHENSIVE!

"This company provides cheap and full coverage for medical travel insurance. I used SquareMouth for my trip to Shanghai, China for Shanghai LGBT Pride vent in 2014 and I'm using it for my trip to Prague Pride in the Czech Republic this August."

2016-07-17

Good website - can't evaluate the product though

"The Squaremouth website is very well laid out and gives full information that was very helpful in choosing a travel insurance policy. I give that part of it 5 stars.

Of course I can't evaluate the travel insurance I bought unless I need to use it, which I hope I won't! But their Tin Leg policy was well reviewed by some people who did, and the price was excellent, so I bought it.

Easy to Use

"i like having several options in one place to review. easy to use and complete order"

Pleased with Patricia!

"Patricia saved us $526 - over the flight cost that I researched. She priced travel insurance, shared the various quotes and provided the lowest cost option. I will use Lookup again. Thanks, Patricia. Well done!"

Thorough comparison

"The variety of filters and preferences made my travel insurance search much less time-consuming."

Headed to Rio!

"I haven't had an occaision to test out the reliability of this insurance (fingers crossed that I don't have to), but the process of buying the insurance was so simple... I justput in what I needed and they found the most competitive rates for me!"

2016-07-16

"Easy way to review available insurance and compare. Saves a lot of time, and for me some money!"

Easy and Affordable

"This is the second time I have purchased travel insurance through Squaremouth.com. I like being able to compare policies side-by-side to help select the most appropriate travel insurance for my needs. The cost of the insurance was significantly less than that offered through my tour provider. When I called with a question, my call was answered promptly, and my question was answered quickly as well. I have not had to make a claim, but I am confident that if the need should arise, it would be handled courteously and professionally."

2016-07-16

"So easy and efficient. The only place to go for travel insurance."

Easy to use!

"I have used Squaremouth travel insurance for years. The website is user friendly and makes comparisons simple and effective. I always purchase travel insurance as a piece of mind, fortunately, I haven't had any problems that require follow up with the insurance I purchase, but if something were to happen, I am confident that Squaremouth will stand up to its reputation. "

Eenie Meenie Miny Mo!

"So many choices! LOVED the comparison feature and filters! So nice to see intelligent website design for a change."

2016-07-16

Quick and easy, informative.

"No problems with getting trip insurance. Provided all the documents when done."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.