• Address: 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St Petersburg, FL

Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"So far, I am quite satisfied with my dealing with SquareMouth, but would like to hold my approval until after I complete my journey. I may still need to add more to this trip and they have told me that is very easy to do as we add air fare etc., we can add it to the policy and pay the difference. "

"Always a pleasure dealing with Squaremouth"

"Super fast. Super easy. I looked up online reviews of both squaremouth and the insurance vendor, and both had great reviews. Done deal!"

"It was a business transaction where i bought something I hope I never need. If I need it, then I will find out if I am satisfied or not."

"Very easy to compare all the necessary information that I needed."

"I found great prices with a lot of details about the travel insurance which allowed me to make the most out of my purchase"

"overall a good experience. At times the sign up site was confusing. The first time I tried to "Buy" a plan, half way through the sign up process of listing the names and DOBs the notice appeared that the rate had jumped 50.00. I called the 800 # and the lady explained that she had no idea why that would happen. She said she would refer the matter to someone else. Two days later I was called and it was explained that the original age I entered was probably wrong.
In the meantime I had already picked another company and signed up with no problem

"I found the site easy to understand and very efficient"

"Easiest web site of them all....easy to compare prices and review coverages. Was able to identify the right policy at the right price. "

"It was nice being able to compare a number of company products on one site. I also liked that you had recommendations about minimum coverage and could filter out company products that did not meet those levels of coverage. Easy to use."

"I like the layout and process for reviewing the travel insurance policies in one place. The review and purchase of a policy is straight forward and well documented by both Squaremouth and the insurance provider....thank you for providing such an excellent comparison system of Travel Insurance policies!"

"?????????????????????????

"Easy to compare insurers' coverage, prices and consumer ratings. Plus I saved $50 (and got better coverage) by not buying the ins. my travel agent tried to push on me."

"The agents product knowledge was lacking and misinformation was provided in my first call."

"Excellent price and very straightforward process to complete order. "

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.