• Address: 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St Petersburg, FL

Product & services pricing Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"SQUAREMOUTH GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED TO MAKE MY DESCISION."

"Squaremouth.com was effectively "user friendly" and allowed me to easily compare different travel insurance plans."

"As I purchased this trip insurance, I had questions regarding terms and coverage. Via the online chat, those questions were quickly answered. I found that the less expensive policy met my needs. "

"It was easy to navigate the web site and choose the product best suited to our travels but we have not made a claim nor do we need to , which is when the true character of any insurance product can be judged . There were no references to rental car possible coverage in the products which were shown that i could see which would significantly enhance the value but probably the cost . "

"Quick and easy to sort and find travel insurance. I was a returning customer and I will be using their services in the future."

"The process to buy travel insurance was very efficient and I got to pick the exact plan that I needed instead of picking the plan offered by the travel agent."

"Link was easy to use. For price comparison and definitions "

"The SquareMouth website is very helpful for comparison shopping, but could be improved by adding a few policy features that are found on the InsureMyTrip.com website. Neither website is perfect; I wish I could have a combination of both."

"Made it easy to compare and select best plan for my needs"

"Hello,
I talked to four different people before I made my decision.
All four of them were very good, extremely friendly and courteous. They were well trained in all aspects of understanding the products that were being offered.. All of them tried to narrow my choices down to what was important to me.
The last time I called, I had it down to a choice of three policies and I was still on the fence about which one to select.
I wish I could remember the name of the very last person I talked to because she went well above any other individual I ever encountered in shopping for anything. She truly helped me step by step, item by item, in isolating a policy by asking the correct questions and offering different scenarios that might affect my decision in the long run.
She always on the look out for any way to save me money and I ended up with a price that was fair in my view for what I wanted. I never felt rushed in any way.
She stayed with me till I was satisfied with the final decision.
I am not use to level of customer service by any means.
I definitely will pass the word about your company if I know of anyone that is shopping for trip insurance.
Thanks again,
Mike Mengel

"The staff was very helpful, polite and professional."

"Excellent website design and clear description of options with a simple system for prioritizing and comparing travel insurance features. Cost is reasonable. My husband and I have been using Squaremouth to purchase travel insurance for all our international travel since 2010. We have never had to file a claim, so I can't speak to that, but I have confidence in the companies represented under Squaremouth because of the impeccable high standards they impose."

"Was very easy. Got good information and purchased what I needed"

"Squaremouth is a breeze. You can compare and contrast plans, and prices."

"The staff at Squaremouth were very knowledgeable and professional."

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.