Stores > Squaremouth.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

2016-09-21

Easy shopping.

"Easy to compare policies at Squaremouth."

2016-09-21

Peace of mind made easy

"I was a little intimidated when booking a trip of a life time and was told it was Highly recommended I get travel insurance. Square mouth was very easy to navigate and provided every thing needed to make a quick and economic decision "

easy to use and peruse

"easy to use and peruse different plans and compare them
liked the rating system and the amount of plans sold over periods of time
thanks

2016-09-20

Website works even for a luddite

"I have used Squaremouth to select a travel insurance policy for my past 5 trips. I have never had to file a claim so I don't know how things work from that end (if Squaremouth is involved with claims at all), but the web-site is excellent. it is easy to compare policies and to drill down to the devilish details of what is covered (and I am only modestly tech savvy). I highly recommend it if you are purchasing travel insurance."

very ease

"The information was easily reviewed and provided many choices."

Comprehensive and easy shopping

"There was a wide variety of insurance products to chose from with additional information available for each line item. Once the choice of vendors was narrowed to four I spoke with a rep for Squaremouth. She explained some terms I was not familiar with and provided other things to consider in choosing a policy. "

2016-09-19

Great introduction to travel insurance

"This was my first experience buying travel insurance. I happened upon Squaremouth by accident and learned a great deal from the site. I later tried several other sites but found myself back at Squaremouth when it came to making a decision. I appreciated the clear and carefully presented information and the ease of making comparisons."

2016-09-19

Horse before the Carriage??

"Picking an Insurance Policy on Squaremouth was easy and fast! I only hope the policy I chose is as good!"

Comprehensive but not confusing

"Identifying and selecting the most appropriate insurance coverage is a mind-numbing experience at the best of times. SquareMouth made the process simple for me whilst providing and presenting, in easily digestible form, all the information a prudent consumer should be considering to quickly and confidently arrive at an informed decision."

Spot on!

"All relevant trip insurance firms are rated and their policies described in detail along with customer reviews. Also, the selection can be customized to suit your particular needs and then all relevant plans can be compared. There is also a Squatemouth guarantee, which becomes apparent in the customer comments."

So easy to compare!

"Made the process very simple. Quick, easy to use site. It was very easy to compare the options. Had to call for clarification about one thing and the person I spoke to was very knowledgable, polite and efficient."

Great

"Super easy to compare the different insurances and to buy the chosen product. Let's hope I will not need it and if so, that the insurance actually works."

2016-09-17

"Yes I was satisfied. Let's hope I don't have to use the travel insurance policy. "

2016-09-17

"Fast and user friendly app."

Easy Travel Insurance Shopping

"Wide selection of products and prices. Easy comparison tool. Quick response to requests for quotes and insurance. "

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.