Stores > Squaremouth.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Great service!

"Price quotes for other providers matched other quotes I'd received, and the side-by-side comparison is a great tool!"

Travel Insurance with great coverage----------

"Examples of great coverage:
Emergency Medical Evac. - $500,000
Accident and Sickness Med. Expense - $500.000
Pre-existing Lookback period - 60 days

2016-08-22

A smooth and easy process

"This is the second time I have used Squaremouth. I found the process easy and quick. It is easy to examine the details of policies and to make a good decision that balances price and the coverage I need."

2016-08-22

"Good service. The unit works beautifully."

One-stop shopping!

"Squaremouth.com makes it super easy to look for, learn about, compare, and buy traveler's insurance!! This website really takes the hassle out of researching different policies when you're trying to find what's right for you. In calling Customer Service to have some questions answered, I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and knowledgeable they were! And their Zero Complaint Guarantee clinches the deal! I wouldn't look anywhere else! ~Jenny C., IL"

This review was modified by couvall on August 22 2016 07:07:13 AM

2016-08-22

"Squaremouth is very easy to use and navigate."

Great price

"Really satisfied with the coverage and price. Hope we don't have to use it!!"

Easy process

"Took about 5 minutes to find a good quality policy for our cruise. Thoroughly recommend SquareMouth."

To the Zoo

"Easy website to understand. Purchased from them before but even though I had no claim I felt confident in repeating the experience."

2016-08-20

"The site worked very well. We got the plan we wanted, though it took some perserverence to find what we wanted. "

I searched and compared I bought so I shared

"Best deal available. I searched and compared I bought so I shared"

2016-08-20

Website is so easy to use!

"I've bought travel insurance online for at least 10 years and was introduced to Squaremouth.com earlier this year. The website is not only attractive but so easy to use and offers more info than others. Prices are about the same (I've checked) so why go anywhere else?"

Easy Breezy

"One stop shopping for insurance made "easy breezy". It gives you all the details you need to know and makes comparison shopping as easy as can be. Also they want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase and the company who's insuring you. They back that up with a guarantee, what could be better?"

Insuring Prague

"I found the website user friendly and the customer representative very knowledgeable. She advised me that the less expensive policy I was comparing had more coverage"

2016-08-19

Best price I found for medical evacuation and repatriation insurance

"Best price I found for medical evacuation and repatriation insurance! Very nice website, no problems getting my policy. God forbid I should need it!"

This review was modified by MWIEG on August 19 2016 01:24:16 PM

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.