• Squaremouth.com Squaremouth.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"It was a very smooth and succesful buying experience. However I don't know if the insurance company will deliver equally perfectly in case anything goes wrong. We will see.

"The process of buying on line was quite fast and easy. My phone questions were answered immediately and professionally."

"The site was very easy to navigate. There was a lot of information on the policies. I especially like the star ratings and the comments from customers. They were helpful."

"The transaction on purchasing the insurance went well, but I did make a mistake on my dates. So, instantly (within min.) after reviewing the document, I did a "Chat", and explained my mistake. The agent said he would take care of it immediately and make the correction with notifying the carrier and would get a confirmation back to me.
It's been over 24 hrs and haven't received any notification. Whether the "Chat" agent forgot or not, I do not know. But, the policy does not reflect the change I needed. I contacted the Insurance Carrier, who informs me that the only way you can make changes would be to submit an email to them....so, what was my "Chat" agent going to do?
That's the only negative...otherwise, very satisfied and informed by Squaremouth's site.

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

squaremouth, Squaremouth.com rep has responded

“Hi

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Squaremouth.

I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. After reviewing your chat, I see our agent did not explain that modification requests typically take 2 to 4 business days to process.

I confirmed your request was sent to the provider on 6/26/15 to update your policy. The provider confirmed this was completed today and an updated confirmation was emailed to you.

Please contact me directly at 800-240-0369 ext 6106 if you have any questions. I am delighted to help.

Again, I am sorry our agent did not inform you of the length of time it takes to process a modification request.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Your feedback allows us to improve our customer service.

Kasey Krueger
Zero Complaint Team
squaremouth.com

Direct: 800-240-0369 ext 6106 - Available weekdays 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Customer Service: 800-240-0369 - Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.”

"We were very pleased with this service!"

"Very easy to use, easy to find good quotes."

"This may not have been a problem with SquareMouth however we have been unable to print the Plan Certificate from our computers. We were able to print contact information for our trip however if a claim needs to be made while on the trip that could present a problem if TravelSafe is a balky responder."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

squaremouth, Squaremouth.com rep has responded

“Hi

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of Squaremouth.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when attempting to print your policy. I have requested that TravelSafe mail a hard copy of your policy to you. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive this.

I am confident in TravelSafe’s ability to process your claim properly.

Please remember your policy comes with our Zero Complaint Guarantee. If you have a claim that is not being handled properly, our Zero Complaint Team will open a case against the insurance provider on your behalf.

Kelly Calkins
Zero Complaint Team
squaremouth.com

Direct: 800-240-0369 ext 6110 - Available weekdays 9:00am to 5:00pm EST
Customer Service: 800-240-0369 - Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.”

"Customer service answered all my questions. System was easy to use - No problems"

"Great service in helping us get the right plan that fit our needs and budget, thanks."

"I liked the ability to comparison shop and find out the meanings of different terms. The reviews of the product were also helpful."

"It was great having so many different policies on one site to choose from"

"Easy to navigate and found great travel insurance rate!"

"Site easy to navigate. Explanations were easy to understand."

"The associates at customer care were most helpful in giving me information to help in my insurance selection. I was able to purchase the best policy for my needs at the most affordable price. This is the second time I've purchased insurance with Squaremouth, and will continue to purchase travel insurance with them again. I highly recommend this company. Thank you."

"very pleased. wound up with a good travel insurance policy and saved some money."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.