• Address: 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St Petersburg, FL

Product & services pricing Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10

"Everything was very smooth and efficient, and a call to customer support was pleasant and responsive. Still, I have a nagging skepticism when one competitive bid is so much lower than the competition."

"I knew what I was looking for and found it at Squaremouth.com"

"Won't know if the insurance is any good unless I have a claim."

"Easy and quick. Information presented clearly. Filter capabilities were nice."

"You guys were great! Friendly, helpful and quickly found just what I needed at a great price! thank you!! "

"Easy to compare and choose a plan ,wonderful!"

"We felt very secure during our adventures on our international trip knowing we were covered by the travel insurance we purchased through Squaremouth. It took away any concerns we may have had with delays, medical issues, etc. There were plenty of plans to pick from and the customer service online chat function was extremely helpful (the rep was knowledgeable.) We will continue to use this service for all of our travel insurance needs in the future. Highly recommended. "

"Well presented choices. Good filtering options. "

"Great info and easy to use!"

"Squaremouth offers a user friendly site for comparison of different travel insurance providers, and the rates are very competitive. I have used them to find trip insurance for my last three long trips, and have been quite happy with the results. One of those trips I had to cancel, and my insurer did pay me back for my non-refundable costs. "

"Highly recommended to anyone who needs travel insurance to check and get advice from the agent of the Squaremouth. "

"Always a good way to search for medical trip insurance."

"Quick, seamless service with lots of optional details to drill down further if you want to."

"Easy transaction and information is readily available. I am a repeat customer and have felt peace of mind when I had to actually file a claim."

"Very easy to review and compare policies and prices, good filtering options, highly recommend. "

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.