• Squaremouth.com Squaremouth.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2015-07-29

"Easy to use--got me a great deal."

2015-07-29

"Fast delivery and a good shopping experience. Something most everyone hopes to find on the internet."

2015-07-29

"Easy to search and compare options. The purchase was easy once I made my selection."

2015-07-28

"I was very impressed with Squaremouth. I would like some way to make my analysis easier. I ended up exporting to Excel, but that was unsatisfactory. "

2015-07-28

"I love seeing the insurance quotes all on one page and then choosing the best option for us. So easy!"

2015-07-27

"It was easy, quick and accurate. I checked the quotes with other sites as well as with the insurance carriers and Squaremouth.com quote was always accurate. "

2015-07-27

"Very quick and easy to use, saved me so much time comparison shopping."

2015-07-27

"Very easy to navigate. Great travel insurance prices."

2015-07-27

"no complaints, everything as expected so far"

2015-07-27

"Quick and easy to use. I was surprised how straightforward it was."

2015-07-27

"The site is easy to navigate and information clear. This was the first time I had used."

2015-07-26

"I was looking for travel insurance - their website gave a comprehensive array of quotes - able to narrow the field easily - I had some questions, once I'd narrowed it down to 5. The lady on the phone - once I explained my needs, she said that the cheapest quote I'd chosen would be perfect for me; she did not try to sell me on the most expensive one! Once I'd decided on my 5 star review company , with a few clicks of my mouse, the policy was purchased and I had email confirmation very quickly . I paid less money for double coverage compared to buying it through cruise ship - I am delighted and would use this company for any future travel insurance needs ! Thank you ! Yvonne"

2015-07-26

"We like the ability to quickly compare policies (coverage), prices, and review comments. We have not yet had to test the "collect on the insurance" side of the equation, but, then, we would not it any other way, would we?"

2015-07-26

"Quick and easy. Just how I like it :)"

2015-07-26

"Presented well, but more details about the differences between the compared insurance plans would have been appreciated."

Share Squaremouth.com's store rating

Squaremouth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Squaremouth.com is a merchant member
Squaremouth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.