• SquareTrade SquareTrade Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"So glad I Square Trade to insure my phone. They are Amazing!!! The screen on my iphone 6 cracked. They told me to take it to the Apple store to have it fixed and to email them the bill. Once it was repaired and i emailed the bill, it was applied back to my paypal the same day!! They are wonderful!! The people I spoke to were very helpful and courteous. Thank you so much!!! I am glad I chose them and would highly recommend them!! Thanks again Square Trade!!"

"I dropped my IPhone 6 in a pool and of course it didn't work any more. I had a policy with Square Trade so I filed a claim online. Within hours I received an email telling me I was covered and the next morning received another email explaining how to resolve the problem. I went to the local Apple store, was helped immediately and within a half hour paid Apple walked out with a new phone. I submitted the receipt to Square Trade and received a check for the full amount. What is even better is that I went to the Apple store on Friday and received my check on Monday. I also must mention how great Square Trade's customer service was. They called me after I submitted the claim and connected me to Apple support so I could schedule an appointment at their store. I couldn't have asked for a better experience."

"My son has an iphone 5C that heated up and stopped working. Luckily, I had insured the phone with Square Trade thanks to a co-worker suggestion. The process of filing the claim, receiving the new phone and replacement check was quick and easy. The representatives at Square Trade were professional and helpful. I am recommending Square Trade to everyone I know, and I will use them in the future for all our electronics. "

"I have purchased extended warranties before only to get a run a round when it was time to use them. BUT SQUARE TRADE REALLY WORKS :). I broke two tablets in a week. I filed a claim for each one of them on line. With in 10 days I had new tablets and all I had to do is return the broken ones, They even paid the return shipping charges. I will continue to use and highly recommend
Square Trade to those who have grandchildren or are just a little clumsy.

"HONESTLY THE FIRST AGENT I SPOKE WITH WAS NOT KNOWLEDGABLE AT ALL ABOUT THE CLAIM PROCESS AND DID NOT COMPLETE OR APPROVE MY CLAIM DUE TO HIS LACK OF KNLOWLEDGE ABOUT CLAIMS BUT, WHEN I CONTACTED SQUARE TRADE AGAIN AND GOT MALCOM HE WAS AWESOME!!! HE NOT ONLY COMPLETED MY CLAIM IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES BUT, AFTER SUBMISSION MY CLAIM WAS APPROVED WITHIN 15 MINUTES! MALCOM IS AWESOME AND WHEN THE AGENT HAS KNOWLEDGE LIKE MALCOM SQUARE TRADE IS AWESOME!! THE TWO MUST WORK HAND IN HAND AND I HOPE SQUARE TRADE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT THE AGENTS THEY HIRE HAS THE TOOLS NECCESARY TO HELP WITH CLAIMS!! IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS MY COMPUTER WAS REPAIRED AND IS NOW ON THE WAY BACK TO ME! WOW!!! THAT'S HOW TO DO BUSINESS"

"I purchased a 46 inch LED flat screen television by LG in June of 2014. I also purchased the SquareTrade warranty. Unfortunately, the sound went out and I had to contact SquareTrade. Since it was a large TV they mailed to me the parts. Three days later a nice technician came out and repaired my flat screen. If SquareTrade offers this warranty for other items, I will always purchase this service. Your technicians are professional, courteous and helpful. I have already recommended your service to others. Thank you again! "

"Asiantuntevaa ja nopeaa palvelua! Kaikki toimi moitteettomasti!"

"Filed a claim for a nonfunctioning laptop on May 2nd. Was able to use their mail in service after some negotiation. Notified that the laptop was not fixable and that the remainder of the warranty money would be mailed to me on May 11th ($20.39 - we had other repairs completed on the laptop in prior years). I called the following day to understand the repairs and was told that they would honor the full amount of the warranty and mail me a check for the full amount. The technician sent me an email stating this on May 12th. Now it is June 25th and I have talked to another 3 employees each one promising me that the check was coming. The last two people provided their extension to call. The last person promised me that the check was in the mail and even put me on hold to supposedly check with the CFO - June 15th. I have called the last person - Michael at headquarters for the past week every day. I have left voice mails with no return call and no check. Please do not do business with this firm."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“We're really sorry to hear about the lack in response to this issue. We've escalated to our resolutions team who should be reaching out shortly.

Thanks for your patience, we'll be in touch soon!

Best regards,
Joseph A
SquareTrade”

"I cracked the screen on my new phone and was worried it would take days before I could get it repaired. It turns out, I was able to make an appt at my local Apple Genius bar, pay for the repair myself and now my reimbursement check is in the mail from SquareTrade. Very easy process and great customer service!"

"Our tablet would not hold a charge. I lodged a claim under our warranty via Internet and was promptly contacted by Square Trade in the UK where we live. The Tablet was collected for repair three days later and returned to us in full working order (battery and a circuit board replaced) just over a week after the initial claim was lodged. the process was smooth and with very good contact made to keep us in touch with progress. I am very happy to have my tablet back and Square Trade do what they say on the tin!"

"Best hassle free company in the world! Great customer service representatives..I received my money for a phone that just stopped running after 16 months on my 2 year warranty, the same day that I shipped the item out to them! So, I assume that they just need confirmation that you have shipped the item back through their fedex tracking. Whenever I need a warranty, I will definitely use them again. In fact, I just purchased a new phone, and I need to make that call! Thanks Squaretrade, you're the best!"

"I purchased the warrantly on my laptop in 2013.. I contacted Square trade because my battery was completely dead, I was told that I could purchase a battery and they would reimburse me. I emailed the receipt after placing the order. I received a paypal payment for the full cost of the battery within the next hour. I actually received the reimbursement before the battery was shipped.

"SquareTrade is fantastic! My daughter got her phone wet at the beach. Emailed SquareTrade and got an immediate response giving us an authorization to take her phone to the Apple store for replacement. Emailed them the Apple receipt and got immediate reimbursement for the replacement phone. It couldn't have been easier. SquareTrade has made me a believer in their service and I will definitely purchase their warranty on every new phone from now on. Much less expensive than the Verizon warranty or AppleCare and I can't say enough about how great they treated us. Thank you!"

"I have just had to file a 2nd claim (1st was a couple of years ago) with Square Trade and must advise that both times everything was handled with extreme efficiency and professionalism. I would highly recommend Square Trade and will use them again."

"I purchased a Square Trade 2 year protection plan for my HP 6700 e-all-in-one printer in April 2014 when I purchased my printer on Amazon.com. The HP warranty was for one year and I started having problems with the printer right after the HP warranty ended. I filed a claim through Square Trade, explained the problem and provided them with the receipt of purchase. I received a prompt response within one day along with a link to print my free FedEx shipping label to send my printer to them. Within one week, (once the item was verified) I received a confirmation email stating my check for the full amount of the printer was being processed and would be sent to me in approximately 5 days. I received the check promptly.
I was very happy with my experience and when I purchased my next printer, I went back to the Square Trade website and purchased a 3 year protection plan for my new printer.

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.