Stores > SquareTrade

Customer service: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10

2017-01-15

puff puff give

"don't bogard the joint, man."

This review was modified by aybarra-27286 on January 17 2017 02:00:01 AM

Best customer service ever

"I purchased SquareTrade to cover an Epson printer. Despite all my efforts to improve the quality of the printing, in less than a year the printer was unusable for business. I first contacted SquareTrade since I had not realized that there should have been about two weeks left under the Manufacturer's warranty. Square Trade gave me the Epson Customer Support number and told me if I had difficulties getting them to stand behind the product to call back. Epson told me I would have to pay them $99.95 to start the Warranty claim. I told them that was ridiculous, I would not pay them to stand behind their product, at which time the rep told me then there was nothing they could do for me. At this point I was flabbergasted that Epson would make such a demand, so I called Square Trade back and explained the situation. Square Trade attempted twice to contact Epson with me on the line and was hung up on, TWICE. The Square Trade rep agreed that I was being treated very badly by Epson, so he contacted his supervisor and received authorization to pay my claim even though by rights their warranty should not have applied for two more weeks. In this day and age, you don't expect companies to go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is treated well. I can tell you Square Trade certainly went the extra mile, and I am very grateful. "

This review was modified by smcclurekc on January 17 2017 12:03:25 AM

2017-01-14

"Good customer service attentive to listening, took the time to research the account and history, process the warranty and received check to buy a new desk in less than a week.
Awesome job!

This review was modified by lgma29 on January 17 2017 12:03:23 AM

2017-01-14

"GREAT AND FAST SERVICE THANK YOU"

This review was modified by cgalo1969 on January 17 2017 12:03:21 AM

TY

"All of the associates I had the pleasure to talk to on the phone were very professional, courteous, helpful and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!"

This review was modified by brooksjeg on January 17 2017 12:03:20 AM

Replacing Problem Phone

"I was pleased with the assistance rendered to get my phone working and when that failed they resolved my problem by sending me a knew phone promptly."

This review was modified by penglebright on January 17 2017 12:02:36 AM

Warranty

"Square trade provided everything they promised. Who can ask for more."

This review was modified by psuphysed on January 17 2017 12:02:35 AM

Excellent Warranty Service!

"Thank you for the quick turnaround with my warranty check! The service through the Apple Store at Summit Mall in Akron, Ohio was very good. The repair was timely and the phone is working properly after the broken screen was replaced.

I did not realize, however, that the $99 deductible applied to repairs. I thought it was only for phone replacements. I know now why the warranty cost is less than competitors.

Thank you for the service, though. All is well.

This review was modified by steve_masters-50814 on January 17 2017 12:02:25 AM

2017-01-13

Great Service & Promise Kept!

"Very impressed with the service provided and the response time was as promised. "

This review was modified by lorriehardy on January 17 2017 12:02:16 AM

Best Deals with Square Trade

"I was very happy with my Square Trade. I have received my replacement phone, thank you !"

This review was modified by cwd2468 on January 17 2017 12:02:12 AM

Rapid response

"Although I have not received the check for the printer yet from you, your immediate attention to my problem was appreciated. The telephone representative was courteous and very thorough. Thank you. "

This review was modified by fourcairnscblm on January 17 2017 12:01:55 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Your check is being processed and was sent to the address which appears in your account on 01/10/2017.

The estimated delivery time is 5 business days. I have been able to locate your account, and will be contacting you shortly.

Sincerely,

JA”

Persistence pays off

"The first time I contacted them I was told my item was still under the manufacturer's warranty. After several days of back and forth with the manufacturer, I emailed written proof the device was no longer under warranty. Square Trade said they never got the email. The second time I contacted them, I was told how to fix it myself. That didn't work as the directions didn't match my device. The third contact was the charm. I got someone who listened and was able to arrange a refund of my item. I wish it had been that way from the start and they would have gotten five stars. The positives are that there were no long wait times to talk with someone and everyone I spoke with was friendly and courteous."

This review was modified by tolamarie on January 17 2017 12:01:37 AM

Great service

"I'm very happy with my experience they solved my issue fast and efficiently."

This review was modified by amybeasley93 on January 17 2017 12:01:18 AM

2017-01-12

Efficient and trustworthy customer service!

"I purchased a TV in 2012 at Costco. We also bought the extended warranty - SquareTrade. My TV would fade to black and I called SquareTrade and they sent a technician to my home to repair. It still didn't work. What was so nice is I didn't have to make any calls or follow up calls. The tech and SquareTrade were on it! I received an email status update the same day the tech came out. The next day, I was told I would be given a brand new 2016 television, with a date it was going to be delivered. The rep was professional, understanding and very helpful. I definitely would recommend this company to family and friends. 100% satisfied with the service! Thank you!"

This review was modified by JFreidman on January 17 2017 12:01:11 AM

Speedy and great service

"After purchasing a SquareTrade warranty through Costco I will always buy a square trade warranty from these guys. The customer service is great second to none. Very fast turnaround when I spoke with the customer service tech he diagnosed the people mover the phone and then the new parts were at my house the next day. I followed up by calling the service provider for my tv and they came out the same day to service the tv. "

This review was modified by wgrannells1683 on January 17 2017 12:01:09 AM

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.