Stores > SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10

"Good process...excellent turnaround time for resolution!"

This review was modified by mar4jc07 on November 21 2015 08:52:53 AM

"At first I was going to have to give a poor rating as Square Trade originally was going to "fix" a water logged iPod Touch but in the end they are making it right and honoring the warranty. Arnold and Josh were quite helpful in getting me taken care of. Will definitely recommend Square trade."

This review was modified by leajess99 on November 19 2015 05:28:08 PM

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“We're happy that we were able to turn that experience around for you! Thank you for the review!”

"Very pleased with the repair and return time of my item and the quality of the work done."

This review was modified by ghud on November 18 2015 09:08:28 PM

"Had episodic problems with my Kindle not charging. Got frustrated and started a claim with Square Trade, then it started working again. Several months later the issues started again. Square Trade still had claim on file, so printed prepaid shipping label and shipped it off to be fixed. Shipping label had an old address, so called to try to verify that my Kindle would ship back to correct address. I was hung up on. Guess I was lucky that Kindle couldn't' be fixed, they did send a refund to the correct address. I was told Friday at 7:30pm that I would receive a refund and I had the check on Tuesday."

This review was modified by morgonyx on November 18 2015 01:31:17 PM

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! We're glad we were able to come through for you -- that's the level of service we strive to achieve each and every time.”

"My LG TV warranty was about to expire in 5 days and guess what?.....My TV screen went black. I called and they did a walk through and confirmed I had a problem. They ordered my parts and it arrived in 2 days. I called the TV tech and he came to my home on a Saturday because no other day was convenient for me. He literally fixed my TV in 5 minutes. Popped in the new Mother board and my TV was like new again. I am thankful to Square Trade that they are reliable and loyal to their customers. I did NOT get Bamboozled out of my money. Everything went smooth. Thanks Square Trade. "

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Lovely to hear! Thank you for the honest review!”

"Fast and good service, item could not be repaired, but the full amount was refunded immediately. "

This review was modified by Heljar on November 17 2015 04:27:05 PM

"Awesome company, bought a Haier 42inch tv from newegg back in 2011 loved it to death in fact it worked for a great while up till almost 4 years and then went out with a loud pop (powersupply failure of course).. although my tv failed I had squaretrade warranty to cover it, I called them told them the situation they told me to do a few steps to make sure it was dead. They told me that he would send a email of what I had to fill out and would not need to send the tv any where.. In a few days I got refunded the full amount I paid for the tv and now looking for my replacement, but no matter what brand I get ill be going with square just cause they where very quick and understanding.. Thanks again squaretrade!"

This review was modified by Cobra11Murderer on November 18 2015 10:11:02 AM

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Much appreciated review! Thank you and glad we could help!”

"Very satisfied with service - system very user friendly - didn't have to spend a lot of time explaining/justifying - processed immediately - sent everything needed to send shipment - very fast turnaround - would highly recommend this service to others."

This review was modified by MaryJaneYoung on November 18 2015 06:55:01 AM

"I received my replacement television today after only 8 days after putting in my claim. I was very satisfied with the promptness of them handling the problems I was having with the product. I received no hassles with help. The service rep was friendly and helpful. I would use square trade again on any product they cover. "

This review was modified by phatnbeautiful on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“We aim to provide this speedy service and it's great when customers take the time to post a review! Thank you!”

"WOW! SquareTrade is amazing! Absolutely the BEST! A couple years ago I had a Sony MP3 player that I just wore out. I purchased a SquareTrade warranty on the device and when it died I called, they sent a shipping, label, and they sent me a check.

My second experience was more costly. I warranted my Sony Xperia Tablet and it fell out of my bag as I exited the car. This had happened a couple times with the same cover so I didn't give it a thought. Later that morning I looked for something on the tablet and found the cracks in the screen. When I pulled it out of the case the corner was SHATTERED! It obviously landed directly on that corner. So, once again I call SquareTrade explained what happened and they sent me a shipping label. I shipped it on Monday and on Thursday I received a notice that they received the tablet and had examined it and determined it could not be repaired. They are sending me a check for the full warranty! This is incredible!

I just purchased a replacement tablet from Amazon today and I purchased my third SquareTrade warranty! I am such a klutz that I cannot afford not to purchase the warranty. I will forever purchase a SquareTrade Warranty on my electronics! You cannot lose if you happen to damage your device. I would recommend everyone that has electronics (well I guess that pretty much means everyone) to purchase a SquareTrade warranty!

This review was modified by Trish87109 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"The worst insurance company!!!! I submitted a claim a week ago. I was told the phone was not in stock ( Galaxy S6) and I had to wait probably 1 or 2 days. It has been 7 days and I didn't hear from them. I called again and customer service told me that they don't have the phone, is too expensive to have it in stock and I have to bring it to repair shop 30 miles away!!! "

This review was modified by Grafton2015 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Hello! We're sorry to hear about this experience. Would you please email socialhelps@squaretrade.com and we'll see how we can make things right.”

"I had a very positive and speedy process with square trade. My claim was approved within a day and the process with shipping my item back to them was quick and easy. Also, I received my refund check within just a couple of days. I will definitely use square trade to cover all of my important purchases and now that I know I can trust them, I feel so safe and secure with all of my families products. I give them an A+ and would refer them to anyone."

This review was modified by amoles26 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"I received my repaired camera today...just 8 days after first filing my claim and shipping it off to Square Trade. The camera has been thoroughly repaired and is in excellent condition; the timing of service is wonderful. I first made my claim online but called with a question...the call, answered promptly, was professional, informative and very helpful. I don't buy extended warranties often, but I use my cameras a lot and in many conditions, so gave it a try. I am very glad I did, and I am very pleased with the service in every way."

This review was modified by DebSW600 on November 12 2015 02:55:01 PM

"very courteous, professional customer care advisers.
the call ony took about 5 minutes and was very clear understandable voice.
the operator cared for my needs and did everything possible to assist me in one single phone call.

This review was modified by alpez151 on November 12 2015 07:33:01 AM

"OMG! Best company ever. Last Christmas I ordered a tablet for each of my 7 children and reluctantly paid for the accidental drop and spill coverage. I never could have imagined that all but one of them would need to be replaced. Each time I filed a claim Square Trade replied in a swift and satisfactory manner. This is the first warranty company that I've dealt with that didn't require jumping through a bunch of hoops to get results. They even teach you how to make the claims process easy for yourself long before you ever need to make a claim. Thanks to square trade I gave gifts to my children that kept on giving even when the thrills should have been gone."

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.