• SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"My Surface Rt is working this time and working very well. That is good, but curious since it was not working correctly when I got it back in February. I feel that someone was covering for the person who did not repair it correctly. And by the way, my charger is working fine. The jury is still out as to how long the repair holds up. I hope this proves SquareTrade to be a great company. In February I was greatly disappointed by the results."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2015

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Sorry to hear about the initial hiccup but glad to hear your tablet was repaired and returned. We ensure that all repairs are QC'd before being sent back but understand that there are one-offs. If you find that you start having issues, please reach out to me directly at socialhelps@squaretrade.com and we'll make sure this is handled immediately.

For now, thanks for trusting us to protect devices and for providing us with your feedback that helps us to improve service to all of our customers.

Best regards,
Joseph A
SquareTrade”

"I had a bitter experience with Square trade initially for a month! The phone was damaged and replacement was not reached me. I repeatedly had to call ST and Finally Chris C came and resolved everything for good! Thanks Chris for an outstanding customer support!!!"

"Great customer service. Very easy to file a claim. I heard back and was credited money within 24 hours. Will purchase warranties again in the future."

"We are still waiting for a check from a laptop repair that we had done ourselves after the unit had been sent in 4 times and twice it was returned to us with a damaged screen and each time it was returned to us with incomplete repair work done."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-13-2015

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Terribly sorry to hear about this experience, Dawn. I found you in our system and will have Paloma from our Resolutions team reach out to you right away.

Regards,
Joseph A
SquareTrade”

"I notified them on the 3rd of a problem with my tablet
They quickly sent me an email with instructions on how
to send it in for repair. Within 2 days of sending it in I was notified it was repaired and on the way back to me!
The longest pat of the process was the time it took me to pack and box my tablet,print a shipping label & wait for FedEx to pick it up! I was notified by Email of the entire processing and how long it would take !!
I received an Email from FedEx that I would have it on the 13th Not bad only a 10 day turn around!

"The espresso machine I have owned for more than a year stopped working. Through a simple phone call and signing an affidavit, Square trade refunded me 80% of the purchase price.
Ver efficient, very easy.

"Excellent! Excellent!! Excellent!!!
I have no complain about their service. My damaged phone was replaced as promised. The claim experience was pretty smooth.

"I have had three policies with Square Trade and have never needed them until last week. I had a very speedy, professional, courteous associate and in a matter of minutes, I was taken care of and already had the email with my shipping label. The day after I sent my package back, my account was credited the money. So worth it!!!! Would recommend over and over!!!"

"Square Trade was super easy and convienent. My phone screen cracked and they made it easy to pick which repair shop I wanted and reimbursed me within 24 hours of giving them my receipt. "

"Awwwwesome, fast, personable, and sssppppeeedy service!
Thank you for all of your help!
My daughters charger port went bad and she thought she was going to go crazy without her tablet. She wasn't without it long at all, and we received e-mails throughout the entire process!
Thanks Square Trade, don't know what we would have done without you all!

"I decided to get a SquareTrade warranty for my router when I purchased it from amazon in the chance that it would stop working. Sure enough about a year and two months into owning the router it started to behave erratically. I was a bit skeptical that the warranty would actually work and was bracing for getting the run around. I submitted my claim and I got a response in just a couple hours. I printed off the shipping label, packed it up and sent it off. I received my refund within an hour of the package being shipped even though they sent an email stating that it may take 24 hours. I will definitely be using SquareTrade warranties for other electronic items. "

"I have used Square Trade for the last two vacuums I purchased. I bought expensive vacuums and they each lasted only 2 1/2 years. Thankfully I purchased a warranty from Square Trade for each vacuum. Square Trade gave me the cost of each vacuum back after they broke so I was able to purchase a new one. I will always buy a warranty from Square Trade for my vacuums. Thank you Square Trade for making the redemption process so easy. "

"I purchased the squaretrade protection for my telescope. Then I accidentally damaged my tripod, mount of the telescope. They're pretty expensive and heavy for a repair. SquareTrade just let me purchased a new tripod, mount, and reimbursed me for the whole cost. Their response are extremely fast, and I'm extremely happy with the service that I received."

"My son dropped his phone when his school bus hit a speed bumpt too fast and there was damage inside that would not allow the system to boot and if it did boot, it would shutdown if you moved the phone. We submitted a claim, sent in the phone on a Wednesday and it was returned fixed the following Tuesday. In fact, the phone was delivered 1 hr before we got the email tha the phone was fixed with the shipping number! Great service. Will always use square trade from now on."

"Best warrantys out there! "

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.