• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

"I have never had any trouble with a claim. They have fast service and their customer relations are excellent. I am glad I bought squaretrade insurance. The only thing I didn't like was return shipping. They use FedEx and we do not have a drop off place in our rural town, so I paid for UPS myself! They need other options for free return shipping!"

"At first they refused to pay for the warrantied item, I had to call the place of purchase. Then I had to return the printer to get the refund check which was fine but they put down the wrong address. So I called to correct the address and they said it would be issued in 7-10 business days. its now been 13 days and no check. So.. I again called and they informed me it was sent to my pay pal account, well, I checked and NO it was not there either! Still waiting to find out where my coverage check is. Bad Experience! I would not recommend this type of coverage based on this experience."

"The worst company I have ever dealt with. It took over 30 days to get a refund check for my battery, and 5 phone calls to customer service. They lied about having a supervisor calling me back about my lack of service, I never got a call form a supervisor. They told me my check was issued and mailed on Dec 11th, when I got the check it was issued and sent on the 12th, again more lies about what they were doing to resolve my claim.

This company lied to me all the way through the entire claim process. Save your time and your money buy a warranty for someone other than this group of liars.

"I made a claim on an office chair I purchased several months ago. Unfortunately, the seat started wearing and peeling off in big chunks. The whole process was so easy. Everything was done online and i recieved my refund within 5 days. I usually don't pay extra for service plans. But for $10 for 3 yrs of coverage it was a no brainer! Thank goodness I did, because i was refunded for the purchase price of the chair."

"My Roku failed while updating its software and turned into a door stop. Working with Roku support validated my fear, it was dead and gone. After finding the invoice I discovered I had purchased a Square Trade warranty but had failed to register it. I was able to register the purchase and warranty entirely online, then after was accepted to start a claim. After purchasing a half dozen warranties, this was my first claim to Square Trade. I did not know what to expect but was pleasantly pleased at the ease of making a claim. They even sent a prepaid shipping label and made shipping painless too. Thank you Square Trade!"

"Very nice experience! Very pollite customer service! Very fast reimbursement process!
After I repair my smart phone at local repair shop I submitted reseipt to SquareTraide and received my money back in 30 minutes (Amazon gift card)!

"Excellent customer service, easy to use and fast service, will never use anything else for all my devices at home. The peace of mind is worth the small fee. "

"I bought a camera with this warranty, I was amazed how fast and easy it was. They replied and sent me a refund check immediately. This is a trust worthy organization and 100% will use in the future and recommend to buy this warranty. "

"I think this is the worst company . look at the reviews on BBB
the last 2/3 months they have screwed multiple customers including my self . ive waited over amoth for my claim
and called 6 times since november 25th 2014
only answers i get are wait wait wait . still waiting never a call back the extention they give you is fake . and this company gives you the complete run around ...ps im still waiting
havent had my Laptop since 13th of November with no resolution !!!!!!!

"We have several things insured through SquareTrade - the theory being, that if we have insurance, we won't have problems with the items... unfortunately, we did have a tablet that stopped working, and I put a claim in through SquareTrade. The process was incredibly simple, and so fast! It's a relief to know that if I DO need to use the insurance, that it's (1.) easy, (2.) fast, and (3.) reliable. "

"I recently purchased an iPhone 6. I looked at all my choices for phone insurance from my carrier, Apple Care and Square Trade. I chose Square Trade and glad I did. I dropped my phone the other night and the screen cracked. I took action to get it repaired that night reporting it to SquareTrade to get an initial authorized repair, made an appointment at the Apple Store, got the phone fixed the next day, uploaded the receipt and the very next morning SquareTrade reimbursed me within 4 hours. This is unheard of customer service. From the time I broken my phone, reported it, got it fixed and got reimbursed was under 30 hours! Thank you SquareTrade! "

"Square Trade is the best Warranty Company in this century. They are no hassle and very honest and sincere company that understands accidents. I appreciate them very much for their expert customer service and how fast they move for you. I was able to replace my sons pad for him for Christmas. It had not work well for a year and one day just stopped. I am very satisfied with this company. Thanks."

"Thanks Square Trade for your quick and amazing service. My phone came back to me better than new! I would highly recommend your insurance to everyone! "

"My kid had filed a claim but this was my first. The technician was an hour late after I stayed waiting for him. I was told I had to remove tv from wall mount which I did. They did put it back. Parts were shipped to me and I started to install them myself since I had to do everything else. Just a matter of taking some screws loose and putting back. (They were confused whether they put the used part back or the new one) I could have done better myself. But I guess that's what a warranty is for plus it supplied the parts. "

"There was a slight hiccup when trying to get SquareTrade to accept the purchase confirmation as proof of purchase, but after they finally accepted it, the turnaround was amazing. Mailed it out on a Wednesday, got it back the next Monday. My tablet looks and works like I just bought it. This wasn't my first SquareTrade warranty and it won't be my last. Highly recommend SquareTrade to anyone that purchases electronics."

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.