• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"My laptop's USB drives stopped working and I called SquareTrade to see if this was covered under my warranty. It was. They sent me a shipping box and I shipped my laptop to them. They received it on Friday, October 24 and it was repaired on Monday, October 27. I received my laptop back today October 29. It is as good as new and the repair took less than a week from the date they received it. I would recommend this service to anyone who purchases an electronic device because the service was impeccable."

"No hidden fees or fine print. Very straightforward and honest. "

"How do you judge a warranty? The only way possible; what happens when you have a claim. I have at least 20+ current policies; we have had 4 claims which have all been handled very quickly and professionally. The claims process in the last year has become even quicker; provide the information online; get response quickly; fix the item, scan receipt to get payment by your choice; I use Amazon Gift cards. I have received in hours of submission; this is why I believe in SquareTrade; I have a valued warranty that I can trust will be there to quickly help me. As compared to cell company's warranty's which are slower and more costly SqaureTrade is your better choice!"

"Very efficient service. Reviewed in 5 days as promised. Was refunded my whole value after it could not be fixed. Organized."

"Quick! Fair! Worth it! Getting a warranty is extremely important, SquareTrade delivers! "

"Service for my son's Apple MacBookPro Charger was awesome. I actually began the claim some months ago but had ordered a used charger on line because he needed it immediately, and had forgotten about the claim I started. I called ST service line and was informed that the claim was still active. I bought a charger from a retail store, emailed my receipt through ST's follow up email to me on 10/24 late in the day. By early morning on 10/26 my claim had been processed and a refund placed in my PayPal account. Square Trade's refund policy was faster than me purchasing from another online source. Awesome turn around time and absolutely no problem filing my claim. Easy and painless. Thank you Square Trade."

"Great to do business with. Had an accident with a tablet. Filled out a simple claim online, called to confirm, they emailed me prepaid packaging labels via FedEx. I sent the package and 2 days later they had my warranty claim money back on my PayPal account. I bought a new tablet same day. I was impressed!"

"SquareTrade eased my pain and made fixing the screen on my phone a breeze! I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and the screen cracked. I called SquareTrade and got all the information I needed. There were several options, including sending my phone to ST to have it fixed, having ST send me a replacement phone, or taking it to a local repair service and getting a refund for the cost. I chose the last option. My phone was fixed the same day, I submitted my receipt to ST, and within a week I received a check for the full cost of the repair. I'm so happy!! It could not have been easier. Thank you, SquareTrade! I'm a very happy customer."

"Called on 10/27/14 (yesterday as of this writing) to file a claim on my son's phone bought through Costco. Was told that my claim was approved and that I would receive the phone via FedEx on 10/28/14.

Late in the morning on 10/28 I had not received tracking information for the shipment, so I called SquareTrade again. For a second time I was assured that the phone would be delivered on 10/28.

I then called FexEx who reported that they had no record in their system of a shipment going to my address.

Another call to SquareTrade and I was finally told that I would not be getting the phone on 10/28 because of a glitch in their system. They canceled my first claim, submitted a new claim, told me that I would receive the phone on 10/29 and said I would get a call from a manager so I could voice my concerns.

Six hours later, I placed another call to SquareTrade and after bit of persuasion was finally able to convince the person on the phone to let me talk to a manager. Then, the manager told me that my phone had not shipped out and I would not be receiving it until 10/30. I won't be able to receive a regular FedEx shipment that day so they're "supposed" to make special arrangements for me to pick up the phone at my local FedEx distribution center.

I'm not holding my breath hoping that will go as planned.
Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend a SquareTrade warranty to anyone I like. Maybe to some enemies, but certainly not to anyone I want to keep as a friend.

"The claim resolution process with Square Trade ws easy and hassle free. It was very straight forward the steps I needed to follow to complete the claim. I also received updates via email each step of the way notifying me that the claim was submitted, being reviewed, accepted and finally that I would receive my payment shortly. This has been one of the easier and fastest claims I have received resolution for. I recommend Square Trade to all of my friends and family if they are going to make electronic purchases."

"Amazing is theonly word i have to say.

My phone was thrown into water by my son and ST took my phone and repaired and sent back. It was playing up and then the phone died. I rang up again and they again asked for the phone and this time they said that the hardware had failed and that they will refnd me the cost of my phone in 3 working days and here i have the amount in my account today.

I really had no hopes after ST tried to fix it first and i thought this is all i will get and had almost written off my phone but as it almost died i thought i need to get this fixed and gave it 1 last try and I was pleased with the result.

I already have 2 more warranties with them and i think i amnow a long term customer as I know this is a genuine company that takes cares of its customers.

Keep it up :)

"Great customer service and next day refund of repairs ."

"My son dropped his phone and shattered the screen. Away at college, it is his lifeline of communication. He was in tears, and I told him that we had SquareTrade and we could get it fixed. First I thought we had to mail it in, which meant he would be without his phone for awhile, but then he found people in town that could repair it. SquareTrade told me to have it fixed and they would send a check that would include the cost plus tax. One call later, and I found that he could get it repaired 5 miles down the road and it would take 1 hour. He dropped it off before class, and picked it up after class. Within 24 hours of the accident, and only a little over 1 hour of being without his phone, he had a like new phone! I emailed the receipt to SquareTrade, and a week later, I had a check covering the entire amount! Wow, it was easy and fast!! And much less that buying insurance through Verizon!"

"Take your time when you buy the warranty to complete the set up and keep track of your warranties if you have multiples. Once you get past that, the claim was a breeze and the refund came in a whole lot faster than I expected. Very efficient once the claim is processed."

"2yr old tablet, small crack in screen. The part is cheap on that auction website so i thought it would be repaired. No, they gave a full refund (plus 3% i think if you get Amazon gift card. Will definately purchase from SquareTrade for all my warranty needs!"

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.