• SquareTrade SquareTrade Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

"SquareTrade has provided excellent warranty coverage. A covered phone was dropped, resulting in a cracked screen. I would have given 5 stars, except that when I first called, their computers were down and they were unable to complete my claim. I was told someone would call me back the same day, but that did not happen. I can accept that they had technical problems, but I have to subtract a star because they did not call me to complete the claim as promised.

I called again the next day, and i was able to get the claim filed. They gave me an overnight shipping label which I used to send the phone to them. The phone was shipped on a Friday. The following Tuesday (2 business days later), the phone was returned back to me with a new screen, as promised. I like that I received email updates for each step along the way. I don't think the process could have been any faster.

"SquareTrade was very easy to work with. I changed my mind a couple times about whether I wanted them to repair my computer, or if I wanted my computer repaired locally and have SquareTrade reimburse me. In the end, I chose to send my computer in. They were very quick in repairing my computer and shipping it back. I had a hard drive failure, and when it came back they included the failed hard drive in case I am able to recover any data off of it, which was a great gesture. I would definitely recommend SquareTrade to others for a warranty provider."

"On 9/22/2015 I called and talked with Kane for him to help me make a claim on my tablet that went BLINK. I gave him all the details that he asked about the problem. Almost right away I was E-Mail the instruction on how to return the tablet. The instructions were very clear, he made sure that I received the E-MAIL and that I was clear on how to print the free UPS label. On 9/28/2015 I received the E-Mail that my claim was approved and that I will receive a ck in 5 days.. This is the first time in all my years (they are many 76) that a claim was resolved so fast. I will continue to buy my warrantee with you from now on. 5 STARS goes for Mr Kane excellent employees like him are few."

"My experince was good. I sent two products back to them and they return quickly and repaired. I recently sent my tablet back and the turnaround was quick. Will always insure my products from square trade. "

"Thanks to my 11 yr old daughter dropping our phones, we have had to use our Squaretrade protection 3x in 2 months. The staff has been courteous and helpful every step of the way. Highly recommend!"

"Michael Wong helped me complete a warranty for claim 00102657. He was quick to respond, professional and resolved the issue quickly. SquareTrade is the only insurance I use for all of my needs"

"I called for a problem with my Dell laptop. Troubleshooting did not work, so Square Trade opened a repair ticket. The shipping box arrived in 2 days. I sent it back via FEDEX last Thursday, and it arrived back yesterday on Tuesday, completely ready! The hard drive was replaced. Square Trade was fast, efficient, and totally awesome. Thank you!"

"LOVE LOVE LOVE SquareTrade! I currently have 6 warranties through then for various electronics. They make the process pain free! Also, this is the cheapest "insurance" I could find for these types of warranties. Their prices are great! Thanks so much!!!"

"Prompt response, quick repair and very fast shipping! No delays."

"I have been trying to get a replacement phone for over two weeks already, but every time I call they give me a different excuse. They say my phone is out of stock and offer me a cheaper phone but since I declined they keep on telling me that they are going to send me a better phone but then they email me the next day and say that my phone is out of stock. Really how do you run a replacement business if you don't have the product that they agreed to replace. "

"2nd generation Google Nexus pad just died. Called SquareTrade, and they shipped me a refurbished device which was not working as it should. Called and they fedexed another device that is working like a champ. Customer service team was helpful and service excellent."

"Purchased a tablet and it quit working after the 90 day manufacturer warranty. The warranty people wanted me to send it in but pay for whatever wasn't covered. Thank goodness I purchased the square trade warranty for it. The customer service people were awesome. They sent out an equivalent replacement right away no questions asked but required. All because i would've had to pay to get it fixed through the manufacturer. The person who handled my claim was awesome and made it a simple process. He also apologized for the manufacturer not covering it. I always purchase warranties but will stick with square trade they were wonderful."

"I am so very happy I invested in the warranty with Square Trade! I had an issue, called them, and what he could not repair, he had a tech contact me the Monday after the Friday call. I was told to expect 72 business hours after reporting my issue, and I was surely satisfied with the convenience, confidence as well as super knowledgeable and courteous service I received.
Certainly a very well investment at the time of purchase!

"Todella asiantuntevaa ja erittäin nopeaa palvelua!
Ei turhaa jonottelua, vaan asiakaspalvelija vastaa puheluun nopeasti ja asiantuntemus on 100%, eikä hinta/laatusuhdekaan voisi olla tämän parempi!

"I am so happy I purchased a 3 year warranty on my TV! After 2 1/2 years it decided to die on me. The process of filing a claim was extremely easy. The representative was very helpful and kept me updated about what was going to happen every step of the way! The technician they sent out was very thorough, friendly and efficient. I will be sure to have warranties on all of my big ticket items mainly from this experience."

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.