• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

"Fast and amazing no Hassel at all"

"Over the years I have worked with many warranty companies. By far, Square Trade was the best experience I have ever had. I had a cracked iPad screen. Square Trade allowed me to find a local vendor to fix it, submit my receipt, and was reimbursed within 7 days. Fast and easy service! Highly recommend purchasing their plan, if offered."

"Straight, simple process for filing your claim. Got my refund check in the time they specified. Great service!"

"This was the most hassle free transaction I ever made. The ease of filing a claim and the quickness in getting a response and my claim completed was amazing. Will definitely purchase this warranty again! "

"Easiest, most painless and cheapest replacement of iPhone 6 ever. I will never get any warranty other than Squaretrade ever again. Refund was processed and received for my new phone purchase in the same day! Very happy. "

"Sooo AWESOME!!! THIS INSURANCE WAS SO FAST AND SIMPLE. I AM VERY PLEASED ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE ALL ROUND SERVICE ON MY PRODUCT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO MY FRIENDS!!!!"

"These guys at Square trade are the real deal. Majority stores that have their own warranty may not have Square trade, unlike a warranty square trade service plans offers so much more.

To explain in detail how they are so much better I will give one of my examples. I recently purchased a desk from Staples, and purchased their service plan and was covered for accidental damages as well. Well An incident happen where I was given the wrong set of screws and damaged my table by accident, I was covered by this service plan, as well a day or two after the keyboard tray fell from the table(just not a good brand to purchase I guess). as well other problems with the table. Squaretrade advised me of my options to either get newer parts or just get my money back to purchase a better desk. I went with get my money back.

Their services are awesome, they do not just offer you services with your furniture, but as well your technology as to computers, tablets, smartphones, etc. It is a perfect investment. I happen to have an active service agreement for 3 years on a tv I had purchased from amazon. So it is well worth it.

Oh and before I forget, I do not have detail on this 100%, but they have as well a points system the longer you do not have to use your service plan the more points you get towards purchasing another plan.

"SquareTrade honored two warranties for me: MacBook (had a dead hard drive which they replaced) and my digital smart camera (lens cover malfunction). They provide shipping labels for you to ship the broken items, they fix them and send them back to you. (I haven't had this happen, but if they can't fix your item, they will give you money to buy another of the same product.) The process was as painless as it could be. I will be sure to put a SquareTrade warranty on future electronics purchases."

"Perfect service. I cracked my screen took it to a repair shop. Then I sent the receipt in and they reimbursed me via PayPal same day."

"SquareTrade was helpful during the entire process of getting my laptop fixed. I had the shipping materials sent to my office and they accidently got thrown out. When I called SquareTrade the representative was very friendly and helpful, and immiedietly had another set of materials shipped to my address. When I got my laptop back it was completely fixed, when I sent it to SquareTrade I was worried I'd have to replace my laptop or that all my data would be lost, but it was completely fixed in the end. Would definitely reccomend them."

"I recently had to file a claim for repairs on my Kenmore washer. I was prepared to spend hours on the phone trying to get my machine fixed. I was pleasantly surprised when I got through to a live person almost immediately. The representative I spoke with was easily able to find my warranty information, and went out of his way to explain my warranty, what it covered, what it didn't, and what would happen if the cost of repairs exceeded the remaining value of the machine. He completely put me at ease and gave me faith in Square Trade as my warranty holder. The repairs were performed by a local reputable company which furthered my faith and calmed me. Within two days my machine was completely fixed and running smoothly."

"Fantastic experience when I had a claim. Most times I have had warranties on my electronics, the companies have fought honoring the warranty as much as possible. I had no issues with SquareTrade, and they fixed and returned the item very quickly. Definitely recommend them for purchase warranties!"

"My camera fell off of a tripod and damaged the lens retraction mechanism. It took less than 5 minutes to go through the online process with Square Trade., They paid for FedEx shipping both ways. Sent it at 6 PM Monday evening; received repaired camera at 9 AM Saturday."

"I started using SquareTrade when they first came out a number of years ago, and after having such a great first experience, I would never use a different company. Their claim process is remarkably easy, and their customer service staff is very friendly. Five stars all around!"

"I just filed my first claim, and I am very happy with the service! Merlin is awesome and was really nice and patient with me. I was having trouble figuring out some things he was asking me for, which I am sure is endlessly annoying for him, but he was very kind and understanding the whole time. He even gave me his direct line to call him back!"

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.