Stores > SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review SquareTrade by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Excellent with one draw back.

"They are providing a new replacement TV for us with a one-year factory Samsung warranty. This option is provided for us under our purchased Square Trade Protection plan, of which we still have 1-1/2 years remaining.

We would like to purchase a new 5-year contract on our brand new replacement TV. We, of course, would 1) be relinquishing the remainder of our previous contract to begin the new one; a benefit to you. We would 2) be paying full price for this new five-year contract; another benefit to you. We would then have protection on what we assume is a brand new, perfectly operating, TV; a benefit to us for which we are paying. If, as you say, this appliance is new, how can this not be a Win-Win situation for us both???

During my phone call to Square Trade, your associate informed me that the purchasing of such a contract was not possible; leaving us to look elsewhere or not having protection at all. I do not understand your policy. I would like a Win-Win situation.

2017-09-17

Very Good Service

"Handled my claim very well and when they could not fix the headphones they sent me another headphone to replace them (Sony Z-7)"

2017-09-11

Square Trade - Best Protection Plan Ever

"We purchased a 47-inch LG Smart TV from Costco in 2013, and it died 4 years later a couple of weeks ago. Square Trade responded immediately to my claim submitted online and FedEx priority overnighted the part that was diagnosed on the phone as being the problem. The technician came about 5 days after we received the part at his scheduled appointment time. Unfortunately after he replaced the part, it did not fix the problem. Later that day I received an email that my TV would be replaced with a new one, a 49-inch LG Smart TV. Four days later it was delivered to my front door. I never expected such an excellent result from purchasing our protection plan, but I have already recommended it to a half-dozen people and will definitely purchase Square Trade plans in the future."

2017-09-07

Square Trade Warranty Company repaired our Samsung Smart TV within days!

"So glad we purchased the Square Trade warranty when we purchased our TV at Costco. When it quit working with no warning after 2-1/2 years it was worth the minimal cost. It turns out it was the power board and the technician was out within a few days and had it up and running within a half hour. Highly recommend Square Trade when purchasing high dollar electronics!!"

2017-09-01

Completely Positive so far

"Purchased a 65" Vizio at Sams Club in 2015 along with the SquareTrade warranty, which I usually pass on. Two years later the TV just died. Online claim with SquareTrade and asked for callback. The process was quick and easy. Parts arrived on Tuesday and technician on Wednesday. He replaced all the parts and it didn't fix the issue. On Thursday I receive an email they're going to replace the TV. I'm given a selection to choose from (1) and it was unavailable after selecting. I then get told I will be receiving a newer model 4K as a replacement. Couldn't be happier. Great experience and will purchase this warranty again. "

2017-08-31

"The representative that answered my call was very nice, understood what I was asking in describing my problem and gave me directions on how to resolve my problem. Very polite and informative."

2017-08-29

Excellent service & response.

"I called SqyareTrade, regarding my 3 year old 70" Vizio TV. The individual, reviewed the problem, went through some tests to confirm the problem. He dispatched a Technician and the parts. 2 days later, all fixed. Great service."

2017-08-28

so far, so good

"ST paid for the postage to send a defective Swagtron electric scooter back for repairs"

2017-08-24

Big Screen TV

"I called Square trade on a big issue I had with my TV. The called a Technician and sent the parts over night. The Technician showed up exactly when he said he would and was totally prepared to get to work. He even carries a small table to do his work. He was very pleasant and did his own diagnosis. He showed me exactly what he found and where the problems were. He called Square Trade and said the TV is not repairable. I requested that Square Trade refund my money, as per their agreement but they said since I only had one Service call, they could not give me the money. I do disagree with this as I needed 2 Service calls to take advantage of this feature on the warranty. A second service call would be useless as there was no more to diagnose. It was determined that the TV was not able to be fixed. Two more TV's were offered but they were not the same brand as the one I have. I did insist that they try to find a brand like mine and they did locate one that is the same brand and is newer than mine. I have not received the new TV yet but, I am confident it will be a fair deal for me. i have dealt with Square Trade in the past and I have always been happy with the results. They are really very fair in what they do. i would definitely use them again. I appreciate that they sent a very clean and pleasant Technician to my house who was very knowledgeable."

2017-08-22

Excellent Expedient Service

"Called Square Trade about my Visio TV and within an hour I had tickets open with Visio and SquareTrade. Shortly after that I received a call from the technician. 2 days later I received parts and the technician fixed my TV that afternoon. Extremely impressed with the whole process."

2017-08-19

Prompt Service

"We were able to file a claim and receive a replacement TV within a reasonable time."

2017-08-18

No one has helped with the repair of my sons game

"Well I was told I would be getting a box to ship and it's been 3 weeks and I haven't received anything yet"

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, squaretradeJeanile, has responded

“Hi Elizabeth,

The reason why a box was not sent, was due to the claim being denied. The item is still under the manufacture warranty and we will need you to contact the manufacture first. If they deny your claim, or unwilling to assist, we can review the claim and provide assistance. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at socialhelps@squaretrade.com.

Thanks,
JD

2017-08-17

60" Samsung Smart TV Extended Warranty

"My 60" Samsung TV had spots on the screen. After a service call, SquareTrade decided to replace the tv with a brand new Samsung Smart Tv.

Thank you Square Trade!

Eric S
Orange County CA

2017-08-16

SquareTrade is a reputable company to work with!

"I am so glad I decided to take the warranty on my office chair. For certain items I work on, it requires me to sit higher or lower. The mechanism wore itself out. SquareTrade made it right by refunding my cost of the chair. They were prompt, easy to work with and extremely efficient! Warranties should be purchased on all items people purchase. And, if the warranty is with SquareTrade, you got a great company!!!"

2017-08-16

Understood my problem and promptly solved it

"Understood my problem and fixed it"

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.