• SquareTrade SquareTrade Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"I been using this Squaretrade service for a number of years now. I haven't been disappointed since. Each time an item breaks, I email Squaretrade, they send me a shipping label, I ship it and within hours I get a refund. What I like about these guys is that its simple. No complications. I will continue to use this service and advise anyone who buys electronics to do the same. "

"I had purchased a MP 3 player from Amazon and also purchased the Square Trade Warranty. I tried to adjust my headset one day and I lost all the sound, I could not adjust the volume button to go up at all. I wrote Square Trade and they immediately addressed the issue and sent me a return label. I sent in my MP 3 player and received a refund to be able to purchase another player that I use daily to walk. Thanks again for the great service and making it easy to get me walking with music again!"

"This past claim was my second and I can't say enough how pleased I've been with the speed and quality of service. "

"I bought a plasma TV in 2011 for about $800. I'd heard that they were good TVs but also that they had some quality control issues. So, I decided to buy a 4 year extended warranty from SquareTrade for $90. It seemed like a good hedge. My TV worked almost perfectly for about 4 years. Then, last week, 2 months before my warranty was going to expire, it made a clicking noise. The picture died, and the power light started blinking. I filed a claim. SquareTrade responded that they'd decided it would be uneconomical to try to repair the TV. Instead, they'd simply send me a check for the entire original cost of the TV. It arrived today, a week after I filed the claim. I'm not sure what I'm going to do--I may still try to get the TV repaired if it's not too expensive. But my options are wide open now. I got not quite 4 years of great use of a 50" plasma TV for the cost of my warranty. I couldn't be happier with the way SquareTrade treated me. If I decide to buy a new TV, I'm definitely going to get another warranty from them."

"Square Trade is an AWESOME company! I have had my computer under warranty for 2 years before I developed an issue. I called the service department and the employee was knowledgeable and efficient. I chose to send my computer to them for repair. I was sent a FedEx box to mail it back, was given numerous email updates and had the computer back in less than 10 days completely repaired. WOW!!"

"My phone bounced off of my tractor and went under the mower. I informed Square Trade I had a phone in 32 pieces but I was only able to locate 24. They did not have my model in stock but they ordered a new one from Amazon and I had it in three days, The thing I find very cool about Square Trade is that my new phone is still covered under original policy. Square Trade beats AT&T plans hands down. "

"I've sent tablets to SquareTrade to repair over 3 times. I've had excellent turn around period. The repair is so quick. They send out emails letting you know whats the process of the repair. I love it!"

"I bought a Square Trade Warranty for my IPhone 6. After couple days, I dropped my phone and they authorize to replace screen in the apple store same day. They are very helpful. They are very inexpensive and people friendly customer service. I definitely buy Square Trace Warranty for all of my products."

"I purchased wireless headphones for my son's birthday. They were over $100, I would never dream of spending that much on headphones so I also purchased the square trade warranty. That was the best purchase I could have made. The headphones went though the laundry, needless to say they didn't work anymore. I filed a claim with Square Trade, sent the headphones to them and they completely credited my purchase price of the headphones. And all this within 5 days!! Best warranty around and customer service. I am a very happy customer!!"

"I'M HOOKED ON SQUARETRADE!!!!!
I purchased a squaretrade warranty on an electronic item. First use, item broke. Vendor/manufacturer gave me the expected run around For warranty service. I contact Squaretrade and explained situation. After a couple of minutes on hold, I was told that a prepaid FedEx label was on its way via email and that once they receive item a full refund would be made to me via check or deposit to my paypal account. Next day the item was shipped back to Squaretrade. Within a couple of hours after shipping PayPal advised me that the funds had been deposited into my account WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT?!!!!!!!

"I have numerous warranties through SquareTrade, but hadn't actually filed a claim until one of my warrantied TVs suddenly bit the dust. WOW... It was so easy. I initiated the claim online, but needed to clarify something so I also called them. The rep I spoke with was excellent. My claim was resolved to my complete satisfaction with much less effort than expected!! They opted to refund the full purchase price rather than repair it. Needless to say, I'll be getting another SquareTrade warranty on my new TV."

"Great experience...was travelling and had an incident involving iPhone 6. It was necessary to replace phone and with Square Trade's excellent and efficient customer service (and over a weekend!) I had a replacement phone in hand within 24 hours. The claim was processed quickly which allowed me to carry on with my travels and still be in touch with business associates, family and friends. Thank you Square Trade! I have been a customer for over 8 years and you never disappoint ????"

"A smooth and easy process. I called, was asked a few questions and that's all it took to get started. After that I had a choice of repair shops and phone screen was fixed a few days later. I called backed after sending in receipt and my repair was refunded via PayPal while I was on the phone. Totally awesome!"

"This was a cracked screen that was incorrectly repaired twice. First, with the wrong screen. Secondly, with the correct screen but loss of touchscreen function. While the laptop should not have been sent back from the repair depot in the given condition either time, I am happy that Squaretrade is providing full reimbursement for the laptop. I will purchase a plan from them again, but I would hope for better attention and quality control from the repair depot going forward."

"If anyone is wary of purchasing a Square Trade warranty, don't be. Recently our printer quit on us, and within two weeks of notifying Square Trade the printer was returned at their cost and we received our payment. We were completely satisfied with their service."

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.