• SquareTrade SquareTrade Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"When I first began experiencing issues with my phone, I was hesitant to submit a claim. Once I had made the decision to contact SquareTrade about the issue with my phone, I found that the claim process was very smooth and the turnaround time for repair was great.

The only issue that I encountered was that the first repair did not address the core issue that I had experienced initially. I was not too surprised since the problem I was experiencing was intermittent, and they may not have seen the problem occur right away after the initial repairs.

Once I called them back about this issue, they set me up very quickly with a followup claim and fixed the issue completely in a very timely manner. Glad to have my phone back working like new!

"My Canon 60D and camera bag full of lenses fell out of my pack while rock climbing in Colorado. My heart sank as I saw the bag bouncing off the rocks and disappearing through the trees just as the bag burst open. We belayed down to gather what we could. Some of the lenses were definite gonners, other items lost upon impact. The camera itself was still in the bag and although looking intact, would not power on. We spent an hour finding what we could and when I got home contacted SquareTrade. Within two weeks, SquareTrade had either replaced or repaired every item I sent them. Everything works like new. I would not hesitate to recommend SquareTrade to anyone with an active lifestyle. "

"I Love SquareTrade , I Would never buy any electronics without getting SquareTrade...... "

"few days ago my freezer stopped working, and I called them. they said it is under manufacturer warranty , I said ok but what about the food spoilage coverage, they said we do not cover this,
Before I buy the warranty I googled square trade to see if they cover food spoilage and found a page declaring that they cover. but when I told them this over the phone the agent put me on hold for sometime then he was back telling me that the page is for different company with same name squaretrade. I don't understand how two companies can have same name and in same country, they told me we do not cover, I so unsatisfied with their service ,, best buy is much better

here is the link http://www.squaretrade.com/htm/pop/popup_sampleWarranty_fl.html
and because of this link I did buy the warranty for the food spoilage coverage

Rep reply posted Aug-28-2015

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Hi georgepet - We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your freezer. Dealing with spoiled food as a result can definitely be frustrating and apologize for an confusion regarding our coverage. Unfortunately, we can't always control what other websites might post about our services, which is why it's always best to review the terms and conditions of your warranty. We'd love to look into to this though, if you wouldn't mind providing a link to the website.

Since your item was less than 30 days old, it's to your benefit to return or exchange the item rather than using the extended warranty that you paid paid extra for.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at socialhelps@squaretrade.com.

Kind regards,
Joseph A
SquareTrade”

"I own multiple warranties with SquareTrade, on my family's iPhones, MacBooks, our color printer and my daughter's GoPro+ LCD. When my daughter dropped her GoPro on the garage floor (3 weeks after receiving it as a birthday present), I filled out a claim, sent it to SquareTrade (with their pre-paid shipping label), and received a full refund of my purchase price of the camera the same week.

Our only other time filing a claim was on her iPhone (another drop, if I recall). I filed a claim and they said that I could take it to the Apple Store - where it was repaired. I then sent the receipt for repair to SquareTrade and was reimbursed. Simple! Easy! Priceless!

"Great customer service, product works like new again"

"Best customer service I have ever had, period! Easy to use, easy to contact, no squabbling, no reading the small print. Excellent"

"Absolutely wonderful service. The process was explained in "normal" terms and it proceeded just like they said. Even after I forwarded the wrong receipt, they politely informed me and then finished the claim when I got the right one there. After being hosed by homeowners and auto insurance claims, it was true joy for Square Trade to deliver as promised !"

"Square Trade was absolutely amazing service! I couldn't believe how quickly they repaired and shipped my laptop back to me. I am so pleased. It could not have been any easier. The worst part is that I didn't even realize that I had this service. I sat with a bum computer for almost a year before I researched this. That's on me! Square Trade is AWESOME!"

"The people where the best. My primary computer took a nose dive on me. Was trying to find the information on my warranty I got from SquareTrade. Was having a hard time finding it. So I called. While I was waiting for an agent I found the order and receipt. I saw the payment date on it and thought I had an expired warranty. The agent had returned And I started to apologize for the call on an expired warranty. He quickly corrected me and explained some of the fin print I had over looked. Thanks for being honest with me and helping me gat back to the net. "

"My phone fell out of my pocket while riding my motorcycle. Cracked the screen in three places. It was so easy to make a claim online and then I took my phone into a repair shop and emailed square trade the receipt and they sent the money via PayPal. Super easy and much cheaper than if I had insurance through Verizon!!! Thank you!!"

"I still can't believe how good of an experience we had. It was extremely easy to contact squaretrade and explain what happened (iphone got soaked when water bottle opened in bag) and they approved the claim. When they advised us to get a new phone from the apple store and just send them the receipt, I kept waiting for something to go wrong but a few days later the check came in the mail.

Could not be happier and plan to always use them.

"Always excellent! Best warranty company, actually covers your items and delivers. Seamless and easy. Very lucky we use SquareTrade, esp on our weak Apple products.
CANNOT recommend enough. People have to use it to believe it's not like other poor warranty experiences.

"I am very pleased with my SquareTrade claim resolution! I had a cheap Chinese tablet that has safety issues with the power supply overheating and causing sparks when plugged into the electrical outlet. I filed a claim, and it was rapidly approved for replacement! The replacement is an Acer tablet much better than the original tablet, and I am very satisfied with the entire claim process. I will always use SquareTrade for my protection needs for my electronics. Keep up the great job SquareTrade! Thank you for your number one service! "

"I damaged my phone on WEDS but fortunately was covered by a SQUARE TRADE WARRANTY.

I contacted Square Trade that night (24 hour customer seevice). I was told I needed to provide proof i bought the WARRENTY within 30 days of purchasing the phone. The Square Trade rep assisted me and had me send the docs to his email& made it easy. I received a FedEx label in the AM & I shipped it Thurs.
FRI I RECEIVED 4 EMAILS:
25% DONE- CLAIM APPROVED
50% COMPLETE - FEDEX RECEIVED MY PKG
75% Complete - Square Trade Received
100% complete- My Repaired Phone has shipped& Fedex Track# (it is arriving this AM.. ON A SATURDAY!!!)

GREAT FAST SERVICE!!!!

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.