• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.85/10 7.85/10

"Great, quick service. Kept me updated every step of the way. Phone looks great."

"Definitely would recommend! "

"This is the second time a phone I had a warranty on had a claim, and they paid quickly both times. I highly recommend them, especially if you buy from ebay."

"I am satisfied with Square Trade and how fast they handled my claim."

"Great service when covered computer died. No questions asked and full purchase price refunded,"

"My experience with SquareTrade was super smooth, even tough they told me that don’t have a valid proof of my receipt.
Since I bought it with Walmart online, I have my account with Walmart and entered to see my history and there it was some information about it. I searched my e-mails, my scans and I found a valid proof. So I send it to SquareTrade, next day they approved my warranty.
At 2nd day arroved to my house a carton box and a Fedex label 2nd day.
I made my follow up via online, everything was approved.
They fixed my computer keyboard and is in my way back.

"Once again purchasing a Squaretrade warranty has saved the day. We has a 1.5 year old Fitbit stop working (outside its warranty) but thankfully I had paid the few bucks for the plan. Dropped it off at FedEx and as soon as the barcode was scanned into the system we had an Amazon gift card code waiting in our inbox to replace it. Excellent service!"

"got a Square trade warranty first time ever on an Ebay smartphone.
Best $ I ever spent, as 4 months into it, the screen started not responding to calls to answer. They had me box it up and return it, and sent me a full refund. No hassles, great service.
thanks!

"well buying a phone from ebay is not always a great experience, but this time it was(thank u square trade).. the phone was a deal, worked for a while and then the dreeded... Batterie dies and you go to recharge it and the moto sign keeps glitching on and off....HMMMMM. ok, My 30 days was long gone with the seller and I was not wanting to be out of a phone NO MATTER WHAT PRICE I pd...Called the customer service on how to reboot the phone, that worked for a couple of weeks then THE SAME THING, talk about GRRRR.. ok so I went to the warranty site and seen I was eligible to submit a claim AND i did just that. went to about a 10 min. problem report and submitted it. within the day recieved an email on how to try to fix the problem First.(BE warned it was in spam and i deleted it)talked to ROB over in customer service(REAL PERSON) and he helped me thru the process, YET that didnt work. submitted my purchase order and date . and he told me after verification he would let me know. The next day I heard from a represenitive that they would send me a label (PD) to ship it back fedex and as soon as they got it I would get a refund , because they didnt think it was to be fixed. BAMM within a day recieved the refund in my account. GReat service, ROb is topnotch and great company, THANKS, Ann C"

"Square Trade is amazing! We had four tablets and two were not working. They filed a claim for us and we had money on an Amazon card to buy a replacement within a day! Amazing!"

"I can't say enough about how amazing was my most recent experience with Square Trade. I had used the warranty before and they delivered but this time they exceeded any expectation I may have started with. I definitely plan to recommend Square Trade to all my friends and pseudo-customers when looking for a warranty for their laptops or tablets."

"It was real helpful and I wasn't know it will work. I have insurance for my Google Chromecast. It was very helpful. They give me easy way to describe the issue."

"Very fast service. Outstanding company.
For my next purchase I will use them again.

"My experience filing a claim was amazing. Filled out all the details online, was asked to mail it in, and was provided a FedEx shipping label for 2-day shipping. I dropped it off at a FedEx/Kinko's on a Sunday, it got to the facilities on Tuesday. By Thursday, it was back at my apartment, completely repaired, and there were some cosmetic blemishes, like a worn power button, that I didn't even ask to be fixed that SquareTrade worked on."

"File a claim thru email, 45 minutes later I receive a reply notifying money has been send into my account."

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.