Stores > SquareTrade

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2017-01-11

"Excellent customer service. Very easy claim process. "

This review was modified by hvveean on January 13 2017 06:15:02 PM

They Came Through With Flying Colors

"Square Trade did their thing with flying colors. I contacted them and they processed my claim with ease and in a timely manner. Kudos!"

This review was modified by faithforlife2 on January 13 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

"So Bad!!! Lied to by the claim agent!!!!"

This review was modified by robert1436 on January 16 2017 10:23:53 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

“Hi Robert,

This is just a heads up that we have shipped your replacement phone to you by Priority mail as of 01/10/2017.

I have found your account to look for a way to turn this experience around for you.

JA”

2017-01-11

Wow, There is actually a good one!

" I give credit to this company as it actually stands behind their product. They were very prompt in taking care of my problem. The person I dealt with was very kind, patient and took the time necessary. I would recommend this company and how they treat their customers highly."

This review was modified by jermcdot on January 13 2017 08:15:01 AM

Great service

"Great service . Speedy service. No problems"

This review was modified by tamekaduson40 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 AM

Communication stars!

"Square Trade kept me in the loop on my product from the get go. They are a great resource."

This review was modified by kelkat20 on January 13 2017 07:15:02 AM

Square Trade Rules!

"Customer service was very friendly and the representative was very easy to talk to.
She was well informed, efficient and capable of making on the spot decisions regarding my claim.
She was very considerate and what really pleased me was that when she did need to place me on hold for a very short time, my representative checked back with me to let me know that she had not forgot me and that she would be with me shortly. I couldn't be happier with the service I received.
My check was in the mail within 24 hours and I received it very quickly.
I will definitely consider Square Trade for future purchases and will encourage friends and family to utilize your services.
Thanks again for providing quality services at affordable rates as well as excellent customer service.
Long may ye reign. : )

This review was modified by rodstormbringer on January 13 2017 07:15:01 AM

Very Impressed.

"My phone's. Battery was bad, called square trade, they replaced it immediately. Was very Impressed.."

This review was modified by eb5898 on January 13 2017 04:00:02 AM

Wonderful

"Justin was very helpful and informative. He got me what I needed with no problems. "

This review was modified by gabby_randle on January 13 2017 03:30:02 AM

No shipping box!

"I was told it didn't matter what box was used. FedEx made me put "free" shipping label provided by Square Trade on their $10 corregated box"

This review was modified by krismager on January 13 2017 08:41:47 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused. We usually only send boxes for items like laptops, and you can use any box of your choice to send in a mobile device.

I was able to find your account, and will be contacting you promptly.

JA”

happy camper

"great experience. did everything they said they would and the problem was solved the first time and I would used them everytime."

This review was modified by catherinewinn37 on January 12 2017 03:45:02 PM

BEWARE!

"I have been paying this company for 1.5 years thinking I had insurance.
My phone broke last week, they asked me to upload my purchase receipt for my I phone which I did. They said my warranty is void because I did not take their insurance within 1 month of my purchase price!!! I said, "BUT you have been taking my money for the last 1.5 years", they said sorry.

BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE, you MAY NOT HAVE INSURANCE

This review was modified by DavidHansen on January 10 2017 12:57:26 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Hi David -- we apologize you feel cheated but it's definitely clear in our T&Cs that you need to protect your purchase within 30 days. We ALSO require customers to click a box that confirms that the item they are attempting to protect was within 30 days of purchase - customers are asked to select a radial button on the point of checkout to ensure the item falls within our purchase window eligibility guidelines. In your case, we would offer a full refund since this was never eligible for coverage in the first place. Hope that helps clarify. Please email us at socialhelps@squaretrade.… if you were not offered this resolution. ^AP”

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Need information to send my laptop in for repair as I can't find someone to fix it locally! Sent emails waiting, waiting, waiting,"

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Yikes, where are you sending those emails? We're sorry you have been waiting! Our socialhelps@squaretrade.com email has someone monitoring it constantly so please send us an email there. please influde "ResellerRatings review/local repair" in the subject line. ^AP”

Great service!!!

"I was very pleasantly surprised at the quick, courteous, and exemplary service, i have experienced. I will use square trade for my warranty needs whenever possible."

2017-01-10

"Everyone I had talked to was very professional. This was a great experience. Keep up the good work."

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.