• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

"Worth every penny. Fixed a dropped device as well as blow speaker in my tablet. Thank you Square Trade!"

"I had to go through SquareTrade's warranty repair and I was very worried about it from dealing with other services. There was no wait time to get through to a representative, he was able to find my account and guide me through the process without any problems. I was able to log on and track the progress of my warranty claim, which was also very great. Each time the progress of my claim changed, SquareTrade would send me an email update. They even included tracking numbers for the mail service, which was nice. I plan to purchase coverage with SquareTrade in the future. This experience was painless, and was enough for me to put trust in them and recommend to others."

"I am very satisfied with the awesome service and turnaround time on my reimbursement check for my iPhone repair. I was sceptical at first and thought I would run into some trouble. I was very pleased that I was able to get it fix at the Apple retail store. I have referred all my friends and family to square Trade. My husband just added 3 more iphones to be covered through Square Trade."

"I bought my teenage brother a new iPhone for his 17th birthday. Before the phone arrived I bought my squaretrade policy for it as well. Less than two weeks from him opening the gift he shattered the screen. Thank goodness for sqauretrade!! Half the price of the policies from the phone company, more than half the price for the deductible, and extremely fast and friendly service!!

I am a forever customer of squaretrade and my friends and family are as well!

"Your warranty service rocks! My poor tablet fell out of my hands on to the concrete when I was getting out of the car. To add insult to injury I had other heavy things in my hand that fell on top of the tablet. In my haste to pick everything up, the tablet fell again hitting the concrete again. I contacted Square Trade and put in a warranty claim online. I was told they would contact me the next day. Early the next morning, I received an email from them stating that my claim has been reviewed and approved. They asked how I wanted my claimed settled. I asked them to send the refund to my Pay Pal Account. The refund was sent to Paypal the same day. This was great customer service! I appreciate the way you handled my claim.

"My experience with Square Trade was extremely positive. I had no trouble submitting my claims (there were 3) and everything was handled speedily. I was very happy with my claim response and subsequent payment."

"I was not impressed with the claims process. Instructions regarding where to e-mail the receipt were not clear. I e-mailed it to receipts@squaretrade.com, and after a week I had to call them and ask them if they got it. They said no, then the guy checked again and found it. It seemed unorganized. Two days later I get an e-mail from Amazon regarding my payment (I opted for the Amazon gift card where they pay you a bonus 3.5%). The amount I got was not the bonus 3.5%, so I had to call once again and they told me it will be paid to me in another 3-5 business days. I will never buy a squaretrade warranty for an iPhone again. Did you know you can just go to the Apple store and they will give you an out of warranty replacement for $269. With that said, I paid $100 for the warranty and a $75 deducatble...so really the only benefit I got from Squaretrade was a hassle and a savings of $94. Nowhere in the claims process was I provided updated e-mails with claim status. They left me in the dark."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Hey dwl1982,

We're so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with us. We aim to make our claims process as simple and hassle free as possible, but it sounds like we've dropped the ball here. I'd love to see if there's anything I could do to help turn this experience around. I've found you in our system and will reach out to you shortly!

Cheers,
Tiffany U.,
SquareTrade”

"Excellent response to my claim. Prompt payment,"

"Claim process was super easy! Got my reimbursement in 2 days!"

"My daughter broke her computer screen. Got in touch with a real person, who dealt with me one on one. After we found out it could not be fixed. I got emailed a prepaid fedex label and shipped it off. By that afternoon I had a an egift card for staples for the full placement amount. This was the option I took, and by next day my daughter had a new computer. Very happy with the customer service..Mary D. Boston Ma."

"Process was smooth and efficient. My daughter is very happy to have her iPod touch back in working order."

"SquareTrade is an amazing company. I have had the unfortunate circumstances that led me to use my warranty and every time my claim was processed within 2 days. Everything was as simple as can be. I now purchase warranties for all of my major and not so major purchases. We have bought warranties on iPads, tablets, iPods, a netbook, an internet streaming box and a Nook. Will continue to speak their praises."

"I bought a phone from ebay and insurance from square trade. well the phone stopped working after a few months. I called square trade and they were beyond helpful - they helped me find the pin number of the phone which wasn't easy bc this particular phone was factory sealed and I couldn't find the number. Then they sent me a fexex label to send it back. I sent it to them and unfortunately it was not able to be repaired so they returned my money, SO EASY, I couldn't believe it. I will use them again for sure."

"Hassle-free and quick responses. I purchased a blu-ray player on ebay just over 2 years ago. 3 year coverage was offered on the item through SquareTrade at about $6/year. The blu-ray player stopped working properly and I reported it to SquareTrade. Within 24-hours I received a response and a prepaid shipping label to send the player back. Within 24-hours of mailing it I received notification my payment was approved and on its way back."

"Great, quick service. Kept me updated every step of the way. Phone looks great."

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.