• Address: 360 3rd. St. 6th Floor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10

"My kids busted the screen on my tablet, so I sent in a request for repair work (under the 2 year accidental plan that I had with them). Service was very responsive and although they could not repair my tablet, the refund back into my PayPal account was very quick! "

"I bought an IPad and added insurance from Square Trade. It was dropped and broken and Square Trade worked on it and it ended up being more damage than could be repaired... Square Trade refunded the money I paid for this IPad. There was not fight, Square Trade has the right name, they give you a square deal. I have heard horror stories from some electronics insurance carriers... Square Trade was very easy and fair to work with..."

"I have used Square Trade for a number of years, never exactly expecting to need them as I am careful with my electronics. However. I foolishly dropped my IPAD on the garage floor when I was trying to read online instructions for how to start my snow blower before the snow season started. I moved the snowblower which bumped the IPAD which sent it crashing to the floor. I looked on Square Trade to see if it was still within the warranty period and found out that it was (Thankfully so, because I love my IPAD). SquareTrade personnel had me pay the $49.00 to make the claim and gave me choices of what I could do to get my IPAD repaired. I choose to take it to the Apple Store. The Apple store would not repair the screen as it was an older model but they replaced it with a refurbished model for cash. I was happy. I immediately had my IPAD back. SquareTrade sent me an email telling me exactly what to do once I had the repair done as soon as they put in the claim. Since I am not a very trusting soul and I had never put in a claim, I was somewhat worried. As soon as I sent them my slip from the Apple Store, they sent me an email stating that I would be reimbursed that amount. Well, today I received that reimbursement check and I could not be happier. Thank you to Square Trade for following through professionally and quickly on reimbursement for my IPAD. I will continue to use Square Trade in the future and continue to recommend them to others. I will also be more careful with my IPAD."

"When I contacted SquareTrade,Nash mafe it so simple for me to understand! I would recomend SquareTrade to everyone!! Thank you!!

"My dvd-rw drive simply stopped working one day on my Dell Inspiron N5040. I emailed them that night and they called me back the next morning. I was approved in minutes and went out and bought a replacement dvd-rw drive immediately. It took only 10 to install myself (saving $80 vs having Geek Squad or someone else install it). Emailed them a copy of the receipt and had my Amazon refund the same day. From broken to replaced and repaid in less than two days!
SquareTrade rocks.

"I almost never buy extended warranties but I am really glad I bought it this time. Square Trade was very easy to use and very responsive. I would use the service again."

"Thanks Square Trade for the fast service for refund. This was very easy to handle. I will use Square Trade again."

"I bought a Square Trade Warranty over a year ago for an electronic Milk Frother with a high repair rate. Square Trade gave me a refund for the entire amount lightening fast, even paid for shipping to return item. It seems that they made the refund as soon as I registered the FedEx shipping label at the local shipping office, before they even got back the item! "

"I am always skeptical of extended warranty offers. I bought this one because the laptop was for my son and I wanted him to have a working laptop. The display went bad and was happy I had bought the coverage because the original warranty had expired. Square trade provided the instructions and I had the computer fixed locally. I was reimbursed within a week. The claim was easy and there was no hassle. I was pleasantly surprised."

"Before I met ST I would buy the department store warranties and when my items broke they would get mad and didn't want to fix or replace my items. They would use every excuse possible to leave me hanging after I purchased their expensive insurance.
Well after meeting Squaretrade things got better. I Thought they would be a rip off too until I had to file my first claim. ST emailed me a shipping label and I found a box I shipped my broken item and ST fixed it and emailed me updated status alerts. It didn't take weeks or months either. In fact it was only 5 days or less & I had my fixed item back in my hands. The next time I filed a claim my item couldnt be fixed. I was in shock when ST actually sent the full price of what I paid for the item directly to my paypal account with in 2 day. I Love ST so much. They even send me coupon codes I smile in the department store clerks faces when they ask me to buy their warranty. I tell them No Thanks and that I buy all my warranties from ST. Then I tell them they should too. Squaretrade has never let me down yet and I referred a lot of people too. Lastly they upload your receipts to their database because they know everybody lose receipts. And ink wear off of receips too. Department stores love when people lose their receipts. Thank You Squaretrade! I Love You!

"Absolutely phenomenal in my opinion. The most difficult part of the entire process was finding a box to ship it. I sent my tablet out Friday afternoon, and the next Friday morning it was back in my hands as good as new. No hassles no second guessing, just fast, superb service. I am not someone who usually has problems breaking tech gadgets, but this one happened to get damaged by one of my kids. I will be getting a warranty from SquareTrade on any other electronic device I purchase in the future. You have gained a customer for life."

"Easy to file, a quick response, paid shipping, and great service. I couldn't ask for a better warranty and process. "

"Contacted Square Trade by phone 11/18/14,briefly explained my problem. The agent evaluated the issue in 3 minutes,informing me a full reimbursement was in order. He then offered me a choice of how I'd prefer to receive it. My Amazon gift card arrived 11/21/14. The communication through out all phases was prompt, efficient and precise.

Absolutely the most outstanding customer service I've ever received,just awesome. During the process of purchasing a new TV a Square Trade warranty was the first item added to my shopping cart. Highly recommend them and asking me to do so was not necessary.

"This is our 2nd time in 4 years having to use warranty on my kids iPods. Square Trade is always so easy to work with. They even have you print out a label for free for easy return. We have been using trade warranty on all our electronics (TV, iPod, camera, camcorder, and our Nuwave) we couldn't imagine not using Square Trade :)"

"I recently had to file a claim on a broken tablet in which it was insured by SquareTrafe. I called and filed acclaim and the customer service rep was very polite. They did not argue as to what was going or if it was covered. He took the information and sent me a prompt email with instructions. Since I had chosen an Amazon gift card, as soon as the package was scanned into the system, SquareTrade sent me an email gift code so I could order a new tablet the same day. I will be insuring his new tablet with SquareTrade too.

A. Puri

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.