Stores > SquareTrade

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2016-08-23

Amazing Square Trade Hero to the Rescue!!

"When you most unexpected TV Issue starts you can count on our Hero Square Trade to the Rescue!! I was Rescued by my hardest moments Where I can express my worries and their attentive Attention to my matter was responded fast like our Hero Flash! I will always Recommend our Hero Square Trade their Security of my Bought Items is higher than I expected I can be at Peace that I can depend on them for any Unexpected issues happens when you don't expect it! Feeling Peace of my Protection plan with Square Trade Thank you For being there for me. Appreciated Customer for Square Trade : Maria Uribe"

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“You're making us blush! Thank you for the stellar review!”

Wonderful!

"TV lost sound after 4.5 years of warranty. I figured it would be a big run around. C/S was GREAT and warranty worked like it was suppose to. Purchased a new TV and immediately added new warranty t it! "

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Our customer service specialists we happy to help! Thank you for posting about your experience with us! ^AP”

That was quick!

" Got my new phone on Monday within 24 hours, Got my my reimbursement check by Friday. Great service."

Very happy senior

"When I call I'm blessed to get a person with lots of patience that is willing to wait for me to find turn off switch it takes us a while but we were able to get the job done,"

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Glad you called in. We'll always try to troubleshoot first and we're glad we had your patience! ^AP ”

2016-08-22

Five Stars to Liam at Square Trade!!

"Liam was absolutely Outstanding !! He stayed on the phone with me to make sure my claim was processed and completed. He answered all of my questions and was extremely patient. He truly made my experience a pleasant one. Thank you Liam and keep up the great work !!!!!"

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Great work, Liam! Thanks for sharing your experience and giving him a shoutout! Always nice to hear when you do a great job. ^AP ”

2016-08-22

Another hassle free square trade claim

"I purchased my first SquareTrade warranty in 2009 because it was cheap and had good reviews. I have insured many items with SquareTrade but never needed to use them,
until recently. That's when you find out how good a warranty company really is.
Several years ago, while on vacation, I went "swimming" with my brand new iPhone 6. The claim couldn't have been simpler. I contacted SquareTrade, explained the situation, and they sent me to the nearest Apple Store to pick up my new phone. It was so easy. I have several other claims since then, all were quick, convenient, and, most importantly, trouble free. Thank you SquareTrade, please keep up the great work! Only warranty company I will consider using.

This review was modified by pay_0101 on August 22 2016 08:36:57 AM

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Very glad to hear about your positive experience with us. Thanks for taking the time and for being a valued customer! ^AP”

Unbeatable Service

"I am overwhelmingly pleased with the customer service I received from Square Trade. My representatives went out of there way to help in every way possible and to ensure that I received results. I am 100% satisfied and would most definitely recommend Square Trade to anybody and everybody. Thank you Square Trade."

SquareTrade Expierence

"Once I was able to get connected to the right department, which by the way took 21/2 days, my experience was great. The assistance was everything I could hope for with the warrantee. "

SquareTrade is the best!

"SquareTrade is always great to work with."

2016-08-21

"Exelente.. Respuesta satisfatoria "

2016-08-21

"FAST, I was very happy to see my check i the mail just days after calling"

2016-08-20

Square trade was good for me

"I was very impressed with square trade. Within 4 days I shipped my damaged item had it fixed and recieved it. Customer service was outstanding as well. "

Easy As 1-2-3

"I had dropped my iPhone and the screen popped out in one corner and there were a couple chips in the screen as well. I called Square Trade and getting my phone fixed couldn't have been easier. The representative that helped me was very good at giving me my options on how to get my phone fixed. I chose to take it to a near by Apple Store and by the next day I had a brand new screen. I just emailed them my receipt and a few days later I received my reimbursement check from Square Trade. It was as if I had never damaged my phone. Very happy with their service. "

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Mistakes happen! Luckily you had SquareTrade and we were able to make things good again for you! Thanks again for posting about your experience! ^AP”

Awesome

"I was given correct information on my first call - everything went exactly as I was told and I received my redound quickly!!!
Very satisfied!!!

No TV to see

"Very helpful and courteous. Helped me fill out my claim form and within a week received check to replace my broken TV. Would definitely recommend SquareTrade to anyone.

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.