Stores > SquareTrade

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review SquareTrade by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

I would buy this again!

"The price of the product was the best! I would buy this again for any electronic that I own!! You won't regret buying SquareTrade!!"

2017-05-16

Great customer support

"We got our replacement. And received our replacement in the most reasonable time. "

Rep reply posted May-22-2017

A rep from SquareTrade, SquareTrade, has responded

“Great to hear! Thanks for leaving a review! ^AP”

2017-05-16

Great customer service!!!

"The company Rep. was very courteous, patient and willing to help! Very quick response! I've not experience this kind of customer service in a very long time. I'd recommend Square Trade to anyone!! "

2017-05-15

Polite and Respectful.

"Questions were answered appropriate and patience was given for understanding of problem solved."

2017-05-15

Excellent Service

"My TV was almost out of warranty, had only 2 weeks left but they still worked with me and replaced my TV with a new one!!!"

Recognizing mistakes.

"The experience with Square Trade overall has been excellent; however, when I originally mailed an item to them for repair there was a mix-up in the classification of the item. It's still not clear to me how it happened but had someone been checking it should have been apparent that something was not right. Once I phoned them and explained the problem they recognized their error and asked me to return the item to be repaired. They promptly sent me a Fed-ex label to use (no charge)
They acknowledged their error and were very quick provide a remedy. I found that to be refreshing and give them high marks for their quick action.
Their notification system as to the status of the item is excellent so there is no question where it is or what is being done and how long it should take. Again that is refreshing.
I just received an email from them telling me they received the item and have sent it to their repair shop and it should be resolved in 4-6 days.
I am impressed. Kudos to Square Trade even though they made an initial error. Stuff happens.
Thanks Steve Curry

Almost there...

" We love Square Trade and their good prices. We don't, however, appreciate having to fight with the claims rep to have SquareTrade do their job and cover our loss. We were asked to pay in full for the replacement/repair of the phone and get reimbursed, which we did not agree to. We had to fight a little bit with him to get him to agree to having ST take our deductible and be billed by the merchant ."

Warranty for office chair

"called to ask if I bought a warranty when i bought chair. Person I spoke to was very pleasant, knowledgeable & helpful"

2017-05-14

Square Trade delivers on the promise.. again.

"I have Square Trade on everything valuable electronic-wise. This happened to be my son's Lenovo Laptop. Charging port cracked (common on this model) and Square Trade had it repaired and back in perfect working condition in no time. Huge fan of warranties. My other son's tablet was repaired 2x -- warranties are a great investment."

Very Good Customer Service

"Warranty repair not completed but, so far the process has been good. The customer service reps jump on the issues. i have many warranties with Square Trade good comapny worth the money."

.Contract Fulfilled.

"It took time and effort on our part to send several pieces of information to them. We also had the backing of Staples the store that sold us the protection plan. We didn't use their website to contact them, but found it easy to get through on the phone several times. Our persistence paid off."

Square Trade worked well

"We had a problem with a Samsung tablet. The battery had stopped working, but we couldn't find the original receipt. When we called Square Trade for help, they not only worked hard to help us, they went above and beyond to help us work with Best Buy to find the receipt. After they helped us with getting the claim filed, they repaired the tablet quickly and got it returned back to us.

We will continue to use Square Trade for our purchases!

Awesome

"Great customer service and quick to resolve issue."

Extremely helpful!

"I needed to find a specific store to repair a Galaxy S6 Active, and SquareTrade allowed me to use any store so long as I had an official receipt. I was reimbursed the total cost of the repair!"

2017-05-13

AN OUTSTANDING SQUARE DEAL AT SQUARE TRADE!!!!

"OVERALL FAIR TRADE TREATS YOU FAIR & SQUARE. I WOULD USE THEIR SERVICE WHENEVER POSSIBLE."

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.