• SquareTrade SquareTrade Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10

"LOVE LOVE LOVE SquareTrade! I currently have 6 warranties through then for various electronics. They make the process pain free! Also, this is the cheapest "insurance" I could find for these types of warranties. Their prices are great! Thanks so much!!!"

"Prompt response, quick repair and very fast shipping! No delays."

"I have been trying to get a replacement phone for over two weeks already, but every time I call they give me a different excuse. They say my phone is out of stock and offer me a cheaper phone but since I declined they keep on telling me that they are going to send me a better phone but then they email me the next day and say that my phone is out of stock. Really how do you run a replacement business if you don't have the product that they agreed to replace. "

"2nd generation Google Nexus pad just died. Called SquareTrade, and they shipped me a refurbished device which was not working as it should. Called and they fedexed another device that is working like a champ. Customer service team was helpful and service excellent."

"Purchased a tablet and it quit working after the 90 day manufacturer warranty. The warranty people wanted me to send it in but pay for whatever wasn't covered. Thank goodness I purchased the square trade warranty for it. The customer service people were awesome. They sent out an equivalent replacement right away no questions asked but required. All because i would've had to pay to get it fixed through the manufacturer. The person who handled my claim was awesome and made it a simple process. He also apologized for the manufacturer not covering it. I always purchase warranties but will stick with square trade they were wonderful."

"I am so very happy I invested in the warranty with Square Trade! I had an issue, called them, and what he could not repair, he had a tech contact me the Monday after the Friday call. I was told to expect 72 business hours after reporting my issue, and I was surely satisfied with the convenience, confidence as well as super knowledgeable and courteous service I received.
Certainly a very well investment at the time of purchase!

"Todella asiantuntevaa ja erittäin nopeaa palvelua!
Ei turhaa jonottelua, vaan asiakaspalvelija vastaa puheluun nopeasti ja asiantuntemus on 100%, eikä hinta/laatusuhdekaan voisi olla tämän parempi!

"I am so happy I purchased a 3 year warranty on my TV! After 2 1/2 years it decided to die on me. The process of filing a claim was extremely easy. The representative was very helpful and kept me updated about what was going to happen every step of the way! The technician they sent out was very thorough, friendly and efficient. I will be sure to have warranties on all of my big ticket items mainly from this experience."

"Great customer service, no hassle at all. They explain to me step by step my options and what was going to happen with my equipment. My issue was resolve in less than a week. "

"Fast easy no problems ship it to them they check it fix it if it makes sense or give you back your investment"

"I have several plans with SquareTrade and have been a loyal customer for over 3 years. Reimbursement is quick and no questions asked. I truly feel this is the only choice for extended warranty. Just to give more insight I have various items covered like Tvs, laptops that are windows and MACs, tablets and iPhones. Haven't had a bad experience yet. Thanks"

"Square trade took care of me and was very patient and helpful when it came to processing my claim. They gave me a few places where I could get my broken screen replaced. Great service."

"took 10 days to receive phone back, find myiphone app was on, took them 4+days to tell me turn it off, only after I contacted them, my fault I did call apple was told x3 that app was off. Once phone repaired, shipped back in timely matter, works great."

"They guarantee to fix issue within 5 days. My HP printer bought from Staples just stopped printing. Called Squaretrade on 9/9. Two days later, a technician diagnosed over the phone and ordered motherboard. Another technician came over to the physical site to install motherboard on 9/17 and after spending about an hour on the printer, said this is not fixable and you would need another printer. He promised to follow up and give his feedback to the company.

I called back on 9/18 (Friday) and they had no feedback from the technician. They said they will get in touch with him and order another required part. That doesn't make sense, what other required part??? If the technician already told me it's not fixable.

I have to call and follow up on Monday again 9/21 to schedule another visit after a week. There goes 10-15 days. We are a small business and can't afford to pay another $550.00 bucks and we are running behind two weeks on our printing. Not happy at all and their hold time is 20-30 minutes every time I call.

Will change the rating if they replace the printer before end of next week....

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2015

SquareTrade, SquareTrade rep has responded

“Sorry for the frustration. I believe Paloma from our Resolution team reached out to you last Friday. If you still need assistance, please email us at socialhelps@squaretrade.com.

Best regards,
Joseph A

"Really nice and helped out a lot!!"

Share SquareTrade's store rating

SquareTrade is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SquareTrade is a merchant member
SquareTrade participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.