• Spy Camera Spec

• Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 845-369-0888

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I received my order quickly. They communicated concerns in regards to a compatability issue with things I ordered. I believe as a result of those concerns a different, compatable item was sent in place of what I ordered. The item in question (lens) was not going to be used with the other items in my order (cameras) and while I very much appreciate the attempt to assure proper fits, in this case, I wanted the lens I ordered for my other cameras. If it proved not to be compatable that would have been my problem not SCS's. Other than that, very good experience, quality product, fair price and attentive customer service."

This review was modified by AutoMDee on June 03 2015 04:25:22 PM

"Was received the next day after ordering. Nice solid product. Works as advertised. Staff is friendly and very helpful. "

"I ordered a unit with sound recording. After I received the unit i established that the recording function does not work. After getting in touch with the support desk, I was told that they suspect that the microphone is defective, and that they would send me a replacement microphone. They refused to give me a mail tracking number.

Two months later I received no replacement microphone, and now they simply ignore my emails when I make enquiries.

What to do...?

This review was modified by Katnap009 on June 04 2014 01:36:58 PM

"Great products, great prices, and fast shipping. Would highly recommend using SCS for all camera needs."

This review was modified by raildude on April 24 2014 03:49:44 AM

"Bought a camera from SCS Enterprises and honestly i just couldnt figure out the setup. I called them up for tech support and they were actually able to log into my network and setup the camera for me remotely! These guys made it real easy to understand how to use this camera. They just tell you the address you need to log into and that's it. Real easy to view camera on my iPhone. I will definitely be a returning customer"

This review was modified by Joseph.R on July 16 2013 07:32:47 AM

Adamska's Avatar

Jacksonville, Florida

"There are no instructions with this pen until you figure out how to open it and put the drive into your computer. I called for help and they said to unscrew the bottom part but I accidentally unscrewed the "writing" part of the pen, and then it fell apart in my hand. I told Justin "it looks like it just broke" and he said they would not take it back because I broke it. The pen is flimsy, and you can buy the same quality pen for $39. I thought paying $159 I would get quality - I did not. There customer service is poor. I will not buy from them again. I do not recommend them at all. They say you have to return it in 7 days, but they count the days it takes to mail it to you. That is very unfair."

This review was modified by Adamska on July 05 2013 11:55:51 PM

"I'll start off by giving credit to the guys at spy cameras.com for giving great phone tech support and trying to be helpful. They were very good at helping me return the first defective camera I ordered and helping me to set up a replacement camera. My complaint is about the product. I purchased two weatherproof outdoor security cams at separate times. Both were installed under a porch roof. Admittedly, they still got plenty of rain on them when our south Florida rainy season blew in but I was surprised when one quit working due to being filled with water. That's not weatherproof! I returned the camera for repair or replacement. They didn't want to honor the warranty because they had no way of telling if the returned camera was the earlier or later purchase and the earlier purchase would have been out of warranty. I guess that means neither camera will be covered under warranty. And a $250 weatherproof camera shouldn't be susceptible to rain. They suggested that I might have dropped it in water - that's how much rain was in it. Very disappointed to spend that much money on a weatherproof camera, not to mention the hassle of installation and the cost of return shipping, only to be told that they can't honor the warranty because they don't have anyway of telling the two purchases apart."

"A specialist was extremely helpful over the phone explaining the products. Fast and accurate shipment recieved 3 business days later. "

This review was modified by KAP2157 on May 07 2013 06:40:47 AM

"JCT-820SDGQ Clock Radio All-In-One Camera-With Recorder
I have to admit, this camera is GREAT! Tested it out, got the UPGRADE on it, and now it's time to put it to use. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for convert cameras. I WILL BE ORDERING AGAIN FROM SCS!

"Hey Guys,
If you are interested great technology, better tech support (Tony), spycameras/scs Enterprises is your stop. I purchased a wifi AC/ Unit, it is motion detectable, and works perfectly for my needs. I have searched the industry for like products and stores, have spoken to many. I will make all of my repeat purchases from Tony at the Spy Camera shop each time. Do yourself a favor and start with them for your inquiries and then shop and you will find out that they are the best!
Harry Tr

This review was modified by HarryTr on October 05 2012 10:54:45 AM

New York City

"You are just not going to believe how great this spy-pen-video camera is. The resolution and sound quality is video perfect. I purchased it because I had a very bad experience with a used car salesman and with this gem of a spy toy, it won't happen again, cause I'll plaster the video all over the internet if they don't follow through on their promises. "

"some of the best prices I could find; great customer service!"

"This wristwatch video camera I bought from SCS is unbelieveably good-it even has a night vision feature. Josh and Anthony know their stuff too. I have called them with some minor questions and they almost instantly solved my problem over the phone. If you are looking for serious (not toy) surveillance equipment-you cannot go wrong with these guys-they are the best. Did I say how awesome this watch is!! Great job guys-keep up the excellent job. "

"Professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. I ordered a few pinhole cameras and questioned whether they would work on my specific dvr. They reviewed my order and replied immediately with detailed explanation on how it all works. Top rate."

"Good service, knowledgeable and responsive staff. They took time with me to make sure I got the product that I needed. Quick - I got my product within a few days."

Share Spy Camera Specialists / SCS Enterprises Inc's store rating

Spy Camera Specialists / SCS Enterprises Inc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spy Camera Specialists / SCS Enterprises Inc is not a merchant member
Spy Camera Specialists / SCS Enterprises Inc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!