Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"First time buyer I got everything I wanted. Fast easy site to use. The prices where great best deal you will find. Friendly and corporate service. No problems what's so ever."

"The company is operating under the pretense that consumer will place order than the will be told certain item is on back order!! Why take our money than inform us. Why not inform us prior us paying!! What company have people waiting up to 2-3 months for a product that does not appear. I yet to receive item or refund. This company is a scam and I will make sure they get the attention from the authority and a boycott from consumer!! "

modified review This review was modified by VI88 on April 22 2014 07:16:59 PM

"Horrible!!!! And as what everyone else is saying...product looks cheap and only credit will be given. You pay shipping to return the product and if it's non-returnable they just keep it. Worst customer service ever and I work in retail management. Christina the manager, is a joke to speak with. Continued to interrupt me and argued with me like a teenager. Said if you read our return policy you would know implying I don't know how to read. Aren't return policies supposed to be more liberal now to keep customers HAPPY? No customer service at all. Would never buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by a2014 on April 08 2014 02:32:35 PM

"As with many people on here the same issues. Backordered and will not refund and will not respond til after delivery and since its ship too bad. You have to pay to ship back as well. They are terrible to buy from unless you are 100% sure you don't need it any time soon and its possibly used. I will never buy from them again and will encourage others never to shop unless they become cs oriented and managers make smart business decisions."

modified review This review was modified by mlbaker11 on April 03 2014 03:23:37 PM

"Me and my gf do a web cam show so we order lingerie fairly often. Spurst looked relatively cheap so I decided to give them a shot and ordered $200 worth of stuff

Problem #1: they had a problem processing my card because the shipping and billing address were different and I had to call them. So I called and fairly quickly got someone on the phone. They processed the payment.

Problem #2: Within seconds of telling me the payment was successful the lady on the phone informed me that 10 of the 12 items I ordered were out of stock and she couldn't tell me how long I would have to wait. Apparently its the customers responsibility to gonto some link and check item availability before ordering. "Can I just get my money back?" I asked. At that point I just wanted to order from someone else. Nope. Once they take payment u have the options of store credit or exchange. Seems like a pretty backhanded way of doing business to me.

Problem #3: Now nearly two months later I have received 4 items. One of them I took out of the wrapping and I literally gagged because it REEKED HORRIBLY of gasoline. I had to wash it 5 times before the smell was reduced enough for her to wear it. Another was a bra skirt and thong set. The bra and thong fit my 98lb gf ok but the skirt was rediculously large. I even tried it on as a joke and it looked like Jared from subway pants big on me. Another item was laughably large as well. Apparantly several items were "one size fits all 90 to 160lbs". Wtf? What garment fits a 90 lb woman that will also fit a 160lb woman?

modified review This review was modified by andymay88 on March 21 2014 01:15:29 AM

"First time ordering from Spurst. I was worried it would all be cheap and terrible until I noticed an item they sold on sale for $14.99, marked originally at $24.99 was for sale on another online lingerie 'outlet' for $95.00!! So I purchased 3 different sets and some panties. Their price makes their short falls much more acceptable but you should still beware of the following issues I encountered.

1. Items may be on backorder and you will not be notified until after you have ordered, paid, and given 'tracking' information. Basically - you're buying blind if the item is in stock to get right away or if it will take months to get it.

2. Customer Service is non-existant. Whomever commented on here that it's good is a liar. It does not exist. If you call on the phone you're told that they don't have enough notice to help you and you must open a 'service ticket' online so they can properly investigate the issue. When you open said ticket, you immediately get a response saying that they're looking into it. Your ticket will then say that you've received a response. This is the only response you will ever receive no matter how many additional requests you make for a real response.

3. Items seem to get mixed up. I ordered a certain pair of panties that came in two different styles. One was lace and the other was not lace. I ordered the not lace but received the lace.

4. Back to the non-existant customer service: Returning will cost you more than your order. This is my fault for not reading first, I hope it saves you. You're responsible for paying all shipping fees for returns, and if the item is deemed 'non-returnable' you're then charged to ship the item back to you. They define 'non-returnable' items as undergarments. It's a lingerie store, so you figure that one out. You can't get an answer from staff because again - they don't exist.

So bottom line - this place is way cheap and for the price (honestly, I'd even pay more for the quality I got) it's worth it. Just don't order anything from them for a special occasion because you might not get it. Be prepared to keep it if you're not happy with it, and be prepared to get not quite what you ordered. At the end of the day - I hope my backorder items get here before I move (in a couple months) and I'll probably order from them again when I know I'll be living somewhere for a while incase I get stuck with this back order BS again.

modified review This review was modified by DFJS on February 12 2014 05:06:57 PM

"More than half of the items I ordered were not in stock and I was never notified of this until after they charged me. After nearly a month, I had to cancel my order. Customer service was rude over the phone. They also offered a "free gift" but then said that was out of stock and it's only available "while supplies last." Very shady company. Go elsewhere."

modified review This review was modified by customer73737 on January 08 2014 10:50:25 AM

"The vendor indicates 99% of items are in stock, but when you check availability most of them are actually out of stock. The order process indicates 3-5 business days for delivery, however a month has gone by and the items I ordered haven't even been shipped yet. I recommend finding a different vendor. "

modified review This review was modified by Customer888 on December 24 2013 07:57:10 PM

"I order 2 items from this company that were back ordered and they never showed up. I called and told them and they said it was delivered to my house. I let them know that we were here all day on the Aug 16th, which was the day they said it was delivered and I then asked for my money back. The manager said "no we can't do that because we delivered it" I'm telling you....They didn't deliver it. I don't have the items! She refused to give me my money back Chistina Schmitz was the manager and I asked for her manager and she said it was the CEO... and I can't talk to the CEO. Honestly, this is BAD BUSINESS... and I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN... don't order anything from them. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL!"

modified review This review was modified by customerjustanothernumber on August 23 2013 01:11:26 PM

"This website is a *** scam!!It looks legit but DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE EVER!!!!!

They will process everything including your credit card, billing, and shipping information and then they will not send you a confirmation email. You will, however, be able to view your account on the website and your order information will be complete with a tracking number. I called the next day about the confirmation email and told that it could not be re-sent so I should check my spam which I already had done and there was no email. The day after that they said me items have been shipped but they no longer had a tracking number...sounded like complete bullshit to me so I checked UPS with the tracking number from the previous day and found out the shipment was nonexistent.

I never received my order! Luckily, I have screenshots of everything and I've already visited my bank to dispute the charges so that these frauds won't get a dime from me. I also plan on suing for fraud and I won't stop until these bastards shut this site down. Do not waste your time or money.

modified review This review was modified by iHateFrauds on July 03 2013 04:42:10 PM

"I placed an order for 6 items on the 8th, in the morning, when I started the check-out process it showed 3 items on backorder. Before I proceeded through the process I called customer service to see how they handled payment for BO items. She said you pay now, I said, okay but my other items will still ship today? She informed me that yes they would ship, I asked where they were located. Once she told me Houston I said, great I am in AZ and using the free shipping will get my items to me by the 15th. I was excited, we hung up and I processed my order. Fast forward to the 11th, I go online to check the status of my order it shows the whole thing on Backorder!!! WTH? I call when they open today(the 13th) she informs me they have not shipped because I have items on BO. I go back over the all above mentioned conversation I had with her on the 8th(I know it is the same CS associate because of her high pitched voice). She can't remember our conversation....then I say well I need my items by the 15th what are they going to do to make it right....long story short, I have to PAY half of the shipping because they have some unwritten policy about holding whole orders when an item in the order is on backorder.

I will not be ordering from here again, I will go back to ordering from Spicy Lingerie and Trashy. Customer service is a thousand times better! You all just lost a customer.

modified review This review was modified by mamac75 on May 13 2013 08:09:07 AM

"This is a horrible company. I purchased 4 items. Two of the lingerie packages were previously opened - one missing a lace, the other completely stretched out at the neckline. I made attempts to phone - busy, 15 min wait, 15 minute wait no movement up the recorded cue. I e-mailed them - no response. I mailed the package to return 2 of 4 items, paid for tracking and lost the tracking number. Still no credit to my account. Company then said I never returned the item and refused the $23 refund."

"Good service! Definitely support next time and will recommend to my friends."

"I've been a customer for some months now and they have yet to disappoint me! I first discovered them on my minifeed on facebook when a girl friend of mine was active on their wall. I decided to give it a look just for fun, but was drawn to their beautiful products! After days of browsing their site, I decided to give them a shot - they had hundreds of products to pick from and i'm a sucker for rave wear! So far i've purchased my EDC outfit, Halloween costume, and some sexy lingerie from them and I LOVE EVERYTHING! I've never run into any problems with their CS team, and have only had an item on backorder once, which was back in stock in around 3 days. They usually are super quick to ship out my products, and I tend to get them within a few days of placing my order. I'm so glad i found them...i'll never shop anywhere else for my lingerie ever again :)"

"I purchased some costumes for me and my friends and I just love it, both the costumes and the service they offered. My order was delivered on time, sellers were so friendly and helpful.
I'd highly recommend this page for my friends.

Spurst.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spurst.com is not a merchant member
Spurst.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!