Stores > Sprint Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.03/10 2.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.15/10 0.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sprint Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-06-22

No f****** service

"Sprint you don't have any coverage I live in Lafayette Louisiana go 10 miles out of town no service roaming with no service how can I use the GPS I'll call someone for an emergency and that's just my fishing spots so I guess I don't really need a phone like this so today I'm switching to T-Mobile they have good service cheaper bill can you hear me Sprint and that piece of s*** guy that says I'm going to switch to Sprint can you hear me now you need to be sued for false advertisement but I'm getting out this contract today thanks to T-Mobile go f*** yourself"

2017-06-22

Cheap price=cheap service+lies

"If you are not a customer yet: you still have time to save yourself! They entice you with their appealing low prices, free store credits, "free" phones (for which they charged us in the end), apparent friendliness but the truth unveils itself through the months. We were a group of European students in the US for only a year so we decided to get a cheap no-contract family plan from Sprint, or that was what we were told.
The first shock came when we realized the prices excluded vat + store charges (being European, we were not used to that) on top of activation charges for each line. So, our bill ended up being about twice what we thought we had to pay.
The worse was that they lied to us in store. We made sure to ask multiple times that we were not signing any contract, and they assured us that there was no contract since we would be leaving the US and couldn't keep any contract. Ended up that we actually had one of our lines under a contract. We had 8 lines so they easily slipped that without us noticing it in the agreements! After spending an hour with customer service, we were told that if we cancelled our lines on the 21st of June 2017, we would not need to pay any additional fees.
We visited the store about a month before the abovementioned date in order to ask whether we could request for the cancellation on the 21st June in advance, but they said that we would just have to call on the 21st itself to have it cancelled. Any guess what happens next? We call and they tell us that we actually have a 30-day wait period for the cancellation to take place. Yet another lie told to us in store! So yeah while we would all leave the US, we still have to pay for the lines because of some people lying to us! The only solution they found was to keep our lines on standby, which means that we are still paying over 11$ for no service.
So my advice is to rather pay a little more for a safe and reliable service from a company where you actually know your exact monthly expenses.

2017-06-20

Horrible. The worst experience ever.

"Sprint lies. Their advertisement s are not true. They harass you. Steal your money. Promise if your not satisfied within 14 days to return your phone and you get a full refund. I was charged to return the phones within the 14 days and have never received my refund. Instead have been getting a bill that increases every month. They promise to refund my money every time I call. They are scum. Have also ruined my credit. "

2017-06-16

Terrible

"Thieving company who charges a month bill AFTER cancelling and then sends it to collections with no notice beware"

2017-06-16

They have nothing but contempt for your time

"The actual human beings aren't so bad once you find a way to get them to stop reading a script they seem to be forced at gun point to recite. The automated system is a marvel at creating the very problem that it seeks to remedy. A trip to the DMV is a breath of fresh air compared to Sprint. "

2017-06-13

Sprint ****!!!!! >:(

"You could free upgrade me on a MORE EXPENSIVE phone, but not on the phone I WANT!!?? Sprint ****!! >:( On the phone now with Verizon Wireless, their phones are much cheaper, and their plan is HALF the price!! Was $35 worth it!!?? Twelve years with Sprint....WAY too much money! >:( Thanks for giving me the push I needed!!

And... it is a JOY to speak with someone IN THE STATES, who I can understand, and who doesn't thank the **** out of me for a HOUR every time I need to call.

TAH TAH!! (y)

2017-05-26

DON'T SWITCH TO SPRINT!

"If you care about ethical business practices, do NOT switch to sprint. I was with T-mobile for 7 years and switched to avoid increases in data plan rates. Worst mistake. For 2 months in a row I made arrangements to move my automatic drafts to the 1st and for 2 months they erroneously withdrew money a week early. After accruing $35 in fees the second time, I asked them what they were going to do to fix their errors. They agreed to credit back my payment, but in 3-5 business days, which did NOTHING to help my financial situation. They made no effort to credit the $35 penalty, and no effort to keep me as a customer, after speaking with 4 different representatives over 2 hours, which I don't think I've ever had to do. T-Mobile has terrible coverage, but at least they 'care' about doing right by their customers. Now I'm stuck in a lease (after having traded in a perfectly good iPhone 6 to avoid an installment plan and thus a lease! And they are refusing to take back the phones and cancel a lease that I'm not even supposed to be on. I just want to be done with what is, in my experience, the worst mobile phone company with the worst customer service, and I have no options here.

2017-05-21

Terrible company

"Out of the blue, i got an unexpected higher bill than normal. I called the company and they said I needed to pay for an "activation fee" on a new phone. The problem is, I did not get a new phone. Every time I call customer service, the representatives all sound the same and have the same accent. Maybe it is a computer? Not sure. Anyway, I was told my bill would go back to normal the following month. I am trapped with this company for the time being but I would never recommend Sprint to anyone based on my experiences. "

2017-05-18

Clueless Company

"Two years of disappointment! We moved from Verizon (AMAZING customer service) to Sprint to save what should have been about $50-60 per month. I ended up paying more than with Verizon in the end. They never give you anything in writing. Every Sprint employee tells you something different!. When they text you a survey and you put poor ratings they contact you but really don't do anything to make you happy as the customer. The service is sub par, we couldn't get service within our home. NEVER had a problem with any other phone. Don't get locked into to ANYTHING with them....all around horrible company. I could go on and on. "

2017-05-09

Bait and Switch Sales

"$51.25 total monthly cost (before tax) promised over the phone became $97.65 when the bill came. Unlimited "everything" became Shared 1 GB of data. It sounded too good to be true and it was. Porting from another carrier was a disaster. The whole new service process involved 7 phone calls to customer service and two trips to the local Sprint store. Only good thing was the S8 phones shipped."

2017-05-03

Sprint: Terrible!!!

"Sprint is honestly my biggest annoyance from day to day. My family has been on Sprint since the beginning of our cell phone usage. We have the full package of unlimited data and texting. However, it seems unfit to even call it that because their service is the shottiest, most unimpressive excuse of "unlimited" anything. I RARELY have service that's reliable. Even in my own home when my wifi is being slow, my data will often times be even slower. Regularly it's not even just slow. I'm not an impatient person but somethings will take up to thirty minutes to load a very simple or small thing and sometimes it will never load at all. Out of all my friend's carriers, i have the least coverage with a very large gap between my coverage and the second worst coverage. I lose service during school, often out in public, in a farm--but not desolate or "middle of nowhere"--area, and sometimes in my own home. I do not live in the country. I live in Huntsville, Alabama which is a technologically advanced city that is rapidly growing and expanding. Whenever their has been an issue with the phones and we call Sprint, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to an HOUR to get anybody on the phone or until i hang up with no help provided. My mother went through hours of lost time trying to get in touch with someone while her phone was disabled and she was unable to get in touch with her daughter who was going through a divorce and moving- and the most compensation they offered was 25 dollars after initially offering 10. On top of all of these things, they prioritize data users. I pay for unlimited data and very terrible unlimited data at that. So while i'm using MORE data due to SPRINT'S inability to provide good service, they punish me by prioritizing other's data usage over mine after i pass a certain threshold. They did not tell me this threshold and their service goes from ridiculous to nonexistent. My entire family is completely unsatisfied and truthfully **** off about Sprint. The only reason we haven't changed yet is because my sibling has more months left in their contract and we are bound to it. TERRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT USE SPRINT."

2017-05-03

TERRIBLE

"#Sprint is SO TERRIBLE!!! Service ****, customer service ****, EVERYTHING ****!! @Sprint

Don't be tricked by their "EVERYTHING/UNLIMITED PLAN"...really its EVERYTHING **** PLAN!!!
-they slow down the data after so maybe bytes to where you
can even load anything anyway
-and they tack on so many "UNLIMITED" charges that you end
up paying TOO MUCH for TRASH SERVICE.

MY CALLS DROP ALL THE TIME!!!

- The service was so bad I could barely even talk to the
representative!!!!
- EVEN ON WIFI, my messages don't go through!!
- OH AND I CANT TEXT WHILE IM ON THE PHONE; CANT USE MY GPS WHILE ON
THE PHONE!!
- They DO NOT CARE and are not willing to help!!!
- Not to mention their FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
- They just basically told me I have to pay for some
representative's mistake!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH Sprint!! I will probably get ripped off somewhere else too, but I'll let some other company take my money!!

2017-04-24

NEVER in my life would i EVER recommend sprint EVER

"They have been over charging me and charging me for a phone i haven't had for 2 YEARS!!! It took 8 months 2 complaints to the fcc to get it taken care of. Now they're trying to say that there was a back balence for a long time which i have PROVEN to be untrue. I have caught them in SEVERAL lies. My phone doesn't even work right half the time. They still REFUSE to admit THEY messed up so i am pulling my last 2 years of bank statements and after i PROVE them wrong YET AGAIN. They will OWE ME alot of money. THEN i am taking my business AND my friends business elsewhere. And then I'm plastering what sprint has done to me EVERYWHERE I CAN. Sprint is NOTHING but scam artist. DO NOT trust them AT ALL. If i could give them ZERO stars i would ve MORE than happy. I have NEVER been so DISGUSTED with a company before. This is RIDICULOUS and ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE "

2017-04-18

F#&*ing Liars

"We were told that we would pay $108 a month. We have never ever paid that promise amount. When we wanted the phones unlock where I have paid for them in full."

2017-04-11

BAR NONE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I have a few choice names for them ON TOP of liars and thieves but I'll refrain. What should have been a simple thing turned into a loathing of Sprint. Two years ago my husband and I switched from Verizon to Sprint. We bought 2 new Sharp Aquos phones as we had to turn in our other PAID FOR phones to get Sprints 1/2 price offer. Can I just say what a crock of **** this is??? We decided recently to sign on with Consumer Cellular as we have a landline and my husband has a company phone and we have an IPad (that we won) AND I sit in front of a computer all day. No need for a smart phone with all of the bells and whistles. So I get the ball rolling and all is good until we are trying to make the phones so they receive texts. It seems Sprint has placed a "perso lock" on the phones. You might ask what the hell that is and I will tell you it makes it so you cannot use your phone to it's capacity...only send and receive calls...period. I iam told that unfortunately I have to call Sprint...groan. 2 1/2 hours go by with an idiot in the Phillipines (no durogatory intention to them - they don't stand a chance either with Sprint) only to be told I have to go to a Sprint store as she cannot help. Go to 1st store and am told they only do sales...no tech support, go to 2nd store, guys takes our name, ASKS what the issue is and says we're #7. OK we sit down (already frustrated by phone call to no avail) and after almost 3 hours our name is called, guy asks how he can help and he says he doesn't do that...he'll check to see if one of the techs can help us. Now I'm FURIOUS. Wait a few more minutes and tech says they are not given the unlock codes...has to go through Customer Care...now I am loudly verbal about the stupidity and lack of service...loudly and am getting angrier by the minute. I re-compose on the way home and call the **** at customer care, hit the #'s it says to hit frr tech supports and get yet another stupid person not knowing how to fix it AND HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON/DISCONNECTED 4 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep calling back feeling sorry for whoever is going to pick up the phone next and I get a guy where??? In sales???????????????????? OK so I have to give this guy credit, he stayed on the line with me UNTIL I was speaking to a tech...from where? Georgia? Did you know for an additional $12.00/month you can actually opt to speak to an American only? Really??? $12.00...how dare they!!! I didn't know either until she told me. This woman however was the absolute ****. She told me ALL carriers do this...really Perso lock their phones...Verizon didn't. AND to boot she told me our 2015 Sharp Aquos phones were too "old" to give me an unlock code so they are of no use except for if we use their service. If I had know I would spend roughly 10 1/2 hours spinning my wheels to get NOTHING I would have saved myself the anger. I call that consumer fraud. NO WHERE in their tiny little print does it say that if you by whatever phones it will ONLY work with their service. I'll be hitting every consumer advocacy group I can find...**** like this should NEVER happen to anyone EVER. Don't switch!"

Share Sprint Wireless's store rating

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!