• Sprint Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10

"I have wasted COUNTLESS hours on the phone with COUNTLESS customer "service" agents and supervisors over the last EIGHT months. Half of the dozens of agents I spoke with were unempathetic and rude, unwilling to help while the others LIED and made it sound like everything was resolved or would be ok and that they would even follow up. Everything they said was a lie. I've had issues with billing, equipment returns, coverage service. You name it. I've had a problem with it. I've been drug around in circles for 8 long months and still have no resolution with my bill and now have a balance with a collection agency for a bill that WAS $0. Warning. Warning. Stay away. I have a feeling I'm going to be out hundreds of dollars with no compensation from Sprint because they can't get their act together."

"i was a customer with sprint for a couple years and the decided to cancel the service. their customer service while i was with them was good but until i wanted to cancel. they hit me with the ETF fee and the balance on the i financed whatever. So i paid it and the lady tells me that i was paying for my ETF fee and the balance on that financed phone and that next month i should get a final bill and i shouldn't owe anything. NOW (4/2015) THEY ARE SAYING I OWE ANOTHER ETF ON THE PHONE I HAD ALREADY PAID IT?????? They are trying to rip me off for everything i can. The customer service reps are liers and say something just to get you off the phone and try and rip you off so much for customer serivce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"So my service ended 6 months ago, and since I just had a baby and my fiancé lost his job I was behind on 1 payment. I thought that when I finally caught up and made that payment it would be the end of this since my 2 year contract was up and I did not renew my service. No, apparently Sprint automatically renews your contract when yours ends. I have NEVER heard of this! And I haven't even had that particular phone in 6 months and have not used Sprint service since then. Now apparently I owe a hundred dollars or so for something I have NOT used and did NOT authorize! Never was I told that Sprint automatically continues your service once your contract ends. Very very dishonest. And I am trying to get my finances together as it is and now have this to pay for on top of everything else. I am NEVER going with Sprint ever again and I will tell everybody I know not to as well. Not to mention, when I was pregnant and lived in an apartment in Dallas, TX I couldn't get any service from my apartment! Terrible to worry about when your due date is coming up."

modified review This review was modified by kristenshea on April 03 2015 08:50:01 PM

"Was with Sprint for 4 years.

Over the past two months, I've wasted 16 hours (and counting) trying to resolve call failures & inability to use data. Told the gamut of different things from different reps, disconnected many times, promised call-backs that never happened, told to buy upgrades that would fix the problem that didn't, not properly refunded for returning upgrades because the notes that were supposed to be on the account weren't there, finally told they would waive early termination fee but then didn't. On the phone with them now (5th rep, hung up on twice, not called back as promised). She says her hands are tied even through a previous manager promised there would be a comprehensively-documented exception made for me.

If you have a problem with Sprint, expect the resolution to feel like a horrible part time job.

Have never hated a company so much. Currently with T-Mobile and life is much better.

modified review This review was modified by aaroneousmonk on March 04 2015 03:48:11 PM

"Beyond floored and truly upset that I ever switched to Sprint. They fail to tell you that it takes 4 months for them to give you money for them supposedly buying your contract out. By then you already paid the buy out plus changed over plus only 2 months left before the 6 months is up."

"AVOID. This coming from a 7 year customer. Phone reception good. So why such a bad rap? Because I've warned them to remove improper/shady charges 3x or face small court action. IMHO Sprint plays games and those games can cost you lots and lots of money. Each issue took hours to resolve. I have never threatened Court action against my electric company, or oil company but I have 3x with Sprint.

My suggestion is simple, use Sprint if you want, or Verizon or whoever but choose a prepaid plan because then the telco cannot play games and charge you incorrectly.

"Onlyu been with them 3.5 months and none of our bills have been correct - cell reception is spotty - cannot get out of cotract because "our" look see time is up. Didnt even get our first bill until after this time period. Do not switch to Sprint - their sales people say one thing, which we have found out they just do to make the sale. The deals they promote are not deals. They have high pressured sales in store. "

modified review This review was modified by liz50 on December 14 2014 07:59:26 AM

"I have been with sprint for about 5 years, no problems or issues until I just switched my plan to another they were offering because of what their employee told me. He said the plan would save me a little money and that I would get a discount on the two new lines for a year and that the price of the new phones would be a certain amount. I guess he doesn't know the way his company works because the store and main corporate office both say he told me wrong but they will not honor the contract their employee is giving to customers. Very disappointed they are running the company like a used cars sales lot, don't believe what they are telling you. On a good note they apologized, they can't do anything to help me....BUT they understand my frustration. All I want is what I was told I would get with this new plan, nothing more nothing less"

modified review This review was modified by MichaelWParker on November 14 2014 02:29:48 PM

"I brought 2 Samsung galaxy s5 and they told me in the store it would only be around 117 for that and I pay that in the store and then I got a bill for $1000 dollars "

"The costumer service lied to me today told me the supervisors were in a meeting all day and couldn't be bothered I called right back and got to talk to 1 it so nice to be lied to by you cell company "

modified review This review was modified by dedebear on October 23 2014 01:51:17 PM

"We have to be honest... this is the worst phone company in the US. Some of the people on the phone are nice, some not, but the service is terrible... the internet is so slow and the phone calls brake sometimes. I don't like to give bad reviews but I'm being honest... If you ever get a contract with them have in mind they will make you pay every single penny for 2 years .... I will never ever be with them anymore"

modified review This review was modified by enkisemiramis on February 04 2015 08:12:58 AM

"Sprint has the worst customer service of any business I've ever dealt with by far!!!! I will never ever consider Sprint, I would go without a phone first. We were in Belden Village Mall in Canton OH & stopped by Sprint's store to just look at the phones & the young man working told us if we wanted to take a phone & try it in our area (because we weren't sure if we would get service) we could & if it didn't work that we could return it & get our money back well it didn't work for us & when we went to return everything our nightmare started, the guy told us we had to come back when a manager was working or take it back to the store across the road well that store wouldn't take it back because they didn't sell it so we called Sprint's customer service & they said they couldn't help us, can you believe that (way to back your name by not providing customer service to all YOUR customers SPRINT!!!) so we had to go back the next morning to the mall & deal with the very rude manager & after she tried to scam us out of a restocking fee which wasn't going to happen because we were within our time limit, she "supposedly" refunded everything & all of our money to our debit card, but to this day we haven't gotten our refund & calling their customer service is like a dog chasing his own tail you get NO where. They told us to go back to that store again!!! Really??? We bought Verizon phones at Wal-Mart & different Verizon stores before & no matter where we bought them to this day we can walk in to ANY of their stores or call their customer service & they will help us without any questions, because that's what a good company does, they back their name. So thank you Sprint you made up our mind for us, we will be staying with Verizon for sure!!!!!! Oh yeah & they knowingly processed an account for us with a wrong name & used their own email for the account, is that legal??? Should of known then what kind of company we were dealing with...LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Nofoolingus on September 09 2014 03:33:33 PM

"I AM IN CONTRACT HELL.....I hate Sprint and their customer service is the worst. I switched from ATT in 2012 to get a Galaxy 2 phone. This brand new phone crashed because the battery got too hot and the gave me a refurbished phone, they would not give me a new phone even though the trouble was beyond my control. I went through every chanel possible to get a new phone. Nothing but trouble followed untill it crashed. I got another refurbished and same thing happened. Then I upgraded and paid for a LG G2 in May 2014, 3 months later crashed again. This time they said water damage........it has never been wet.....never. But they say it could be because I live in the south with high humidity. SERIOUSLY? They would not honor my insurance because of the water damage. I called Sprint, Sprint customer service and the LG G2 manufacturer. No one cared or would bend on the insurance protection. I am sitting home today waiting for my refurbished phone that I am still paying $500 for. My new LG is still under manufacturers warranty but no one cares.

Sprint should take lessons from ATT on providing good customer service. They truly cared about their costomers.

ATT please offer unlimited data so I can come back home to you!

SPRINT IS AWFUL IN EVERY ASPECT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO COVERAGE. I can't even use my phone at my mother's house which is 10 minutes away or at my son's house which is 20 minutes away.

"the worst company ever and ever......never in my life will have another contract with this guys again.....they lies me, always has to spend an hour to pay the bills, always problems after problems with them"

vgates81's Avatar
Cleveland

"Over a month we are not getting calls/texts/ and voice mail errors out. Called customer service, they gave us a $15 credit on an over $200 per month account. We visited the local store all they do is reset phone and profile and say sorry it will probably be fixed in a week, 2 weeks, a month as we update to Spark. Meanwhile I cant get calls should my kids be sick/hurt etc when I am working. Cant communicate with family, clients etc. This is BULL. This is also a breech of contract, I paid to have a phone service for my family.. and I am not able to use the service as they advertised."

Share Sprint Wireless's store rating

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!