Stores > Sprint Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
2016-12-27

Incompetence, Lies, and lack of concern

"If you're looking for a new cell company avoid Sprint like the plague.

Incompetence, lies, and the worst customer service of any company I've dealt with in years. It's like they've intentionally set up an elaborate maze within their customer service departments causing anyone with complaints to endure countless transfers and mind numbing conversations with some of the worst customer service reps in the world... THE WORLD!

They may get away with ripping me off for $400 but I'll do my best to cost them many times that amount by warning anyone I know to steer clear of that freakshow.

Sprint away from them!

This review was modified by pete14620 on December 27 2016 07:17:46 PM

2016-12-15

Not disability compliant

"I visited the Sprint Store at 1271 Fulton Street in Brooklyn. I purchased a new phone which was a 2 hr process which customers playex musical chairs for the one stool. The female were friendly and knowledgeable except for the manager who never attempted to assist a customer when the staff was multi-tasking between customers. I asked to use a restroom and was informed it wasn't permitted and suggested I use McDonald's next door. The manager refuse to address me but sat in the back eating the male staff french fries."

This review was modified by deebrinkley on December 15 2016 08:16:00 PM

2016-12-14

CAN YOU HERE ME NOW SPRINT !

"Stay away from these thieves. I have been with Sprint for 15 years . They decide to stop my employer discount (26%). I have been trying to get someone to fix this issue for a year now.
Sprint has been over charging me every month for a YEAR ! Customer service keeps saying my discount will be verified again and my account will be credited. Still nothing ! These people on the phone disconnect my calls! Put me on hold for very long periods of time ! STILL NOTHING IS GETTING DONE ABOUT THEM OVERCHARGING FOR A YEAR ! Wow I guess Sprint does not care if long time customers are being ripped off? STAY AWAY FROM SPRINT

This review was modified by NotSprint on December 14 2016 09:00:23 PM

2016-12-10

Liars, cheats, thieves

"I cannot say enough bad things about the lying, swindling, incompetent, and deceptive practices and employees of this company.
I switched to save money but ended up also sacrificing integrity, connectivity, versatility, and honest.
At least AT&T was honest and straightforward in their callous overpricing.
Stay away form Sprint.

2016-11-29

Too Good To Be True. DON'T SWITCH FROM VERIZON TO SPRINT

"How exciting it was to think I could save half off my Verizon bill while also switching to a network that would be just as reliable! Exciting, but too good to be true. I have five lines on my plan and I paid $320 at Verizon for the amount of data we needed. We never exceeded the data limit at Verizon. Sprint offered me their "half price plan" and indicated that due to the particulars of my account they couldn't offer me half price but could offer me the same plan for $250. I figured at least I was saving SOME money. I asked several times if the data was figured the same and if the download times and data used were the same as Verizon and I was assured it was all the same. Three months later...my bill last month was $450 and my bill this month is $566. Why? Because Sprint takes FOREVER to download anything when not on wi-fi. Because while we are using our data the same way we were at Verizon, the network IS NOT the same and our data is being sucked up. Upon calling Sprint to find out if they could increase our data (expecting a price increase of course) they informed me that since I am on the "Verizon half price plan" (really? is it REALLY half price?) I could not increase my data but only have one option. Pay the $566 I owe for last month and switch to an unlimited data plan that in total will cost me $450 a month. So...Sprint has failed. And cost me so much money I will never recommend them as a viable cell option."

2016-10-24

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"To who ever cares, I have been on hold with Sprint for over an hour. Angelo (that is what he said his name is) from the Order Dept. gave me the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he told me a supervisor could not help me and did not put one on the phone. That is what you get when Sprint uses a third country to services their customer in the USA. As I type this I am still on hold because someone name Ken (again that is what he said his name is) said he was from the finance dept. and he just put me back in the queue listen to the sprint advertisement. I HATE I SWITCH TO SPRINT!!! All I am trying to get Sprint to do is refund my $108.24 from the IPhone 6 they received within the 30 day satisfaction on 9/27/16. As of today my credit card has not been refunded for the down payment they made me pay when I first joined Sprint. Sprint give me my money back on my credit card and start training your out of state helpers to be more customer service and not be rude and place me back in queue. I AM STILL ON HOLD. This is ridiculous Sprint. CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW! I need someone of upper management to contact me. I have other names and sprint agent who has hung up on me or put me back in the queue after I have been on hold for over an hour. WORST COMPANY AND WHEN I GET SOME MONEY I WILL BUY MY CONTACT OUT AND GO WITH THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE COMPANY WHICH IS T-MOBILE. They just hung up on me after I have been on hold for over an hour."

2016-10-15

Can't believe it!

"I just received my 2 phones yesterday at 4pm. I plug them up and I could not touch the LG Tribute 5. I called to replace the phone. The gentleman I spoke with tells me to take it to a Sprint store. Went to the Sprint store and they tell me I have to pay restocking fee. I will loose my numbers. So I call Sprint, they call the store. I end up leaving. Called Sprint back stayed on the phone for 3 hours, and 35 mins. 4 people later. I transferred from another carrier. Do not go to Sprint. You will not have great customer service and the sales people in the Bartlett location is rude and unprofessional. I hate I changed my service provider. T-mobile here I come!"

2016-09-29

OH MY WORD!!

"I took a total of 16.3 hours to buy two phones and switch plans. 5 phone calls, 1 sprint store visit and a chat. No matter what I did, they couldnt seem to get it right. And every single time, they had promised they fixed the previous mistakes ( switching to my sons framily plan and instead gave me my own plan, sprint ordered an 3rd additional line i never asked for, did not tranfer our phone numbers to new phones but gave us new numbers and couldnt issue sale credit) Then told me I had to pay an addional month bc they took so long to get it right. This is the biggest joke of a company since Enron."

This review was modified by cadams06 on September 29 2016 08:58:15 PM

2016-08-31

Replaced broken equipment with BROKEN equipment!

"I have been with sprint for 13 years and I am on their insurance plan. So when i broke my phone I had them replace it. They sent me a broken phone! The jack for my headphones doesn't work! But it took me a minute to realize what was happening, so by the time I reported it, they refused to replace it! They told me it would be another deductible to fix the phone! I could buy a BRAND new phone, not this rehabbed crap, for the amount I spend on two deductibles! Thieves!"

This review was modified by OliviaDunkley on August 31 2016 05:56:44 PM

2016-08-03

SPRINT SERVICE AND PEOPLE ****

"After 20 some years with AT&T I get SUCKERED into "save 50% over AT&T" WHICH IS A LIE!! (I SAVED LESS THAN $30 A MONTH) Well guess what.....................IMMEDIATELY calls start dropping and ALL were LOCAL calls!! Within 2 WHOLE WEEKS 12 business calls were dropped! and ANOTHER THING, Sprint has a "30 day NOT-ALL-YOUR money back guarantee. I dropped them as fast as I could and went to Verizon"

2016-06-28

Worst Cell phone company

" Beware of Sprint. I made the biggest mistake of my life by switching over from AT&T to Sprint. It's costing me a lot more I've got a Lease phone and paying $12 a month for insurance when phone broke I hard time getting replacement it's been over two months and still have not got replacement phone. Customer service representatives are horrible to deal with some sound like they're still in elementary school. They can be nasty and uncooperative. I'm actually prepared to to cancel service pay the astronomical fee they requiring to cancel just to get out of the company. Seriously folks beware go to AT&T which was a much better company to deal with......."

2016-06-13

Horrible Service and dishonesty

"I have been with Sprint for going on 18 months and within that period I may have been happy for a few weeks. It's very unfortunate because I was initially very excited about the switch but quickly learned that Sprint does not produce the services that they continually boast about. The coverage is horrible and continues to be that way. In Maine the coverage is so horrible that just 4oo meters away form the Sprint store begins the dead zone or roaming zone. If they are going to continue boasting perhaps they need to rethink whether they are truly being truthful or simply luring people in with a false promise of great service. They will never be the cell phone company they want to be using these deceitful tactics. My son goes to school in Maine and lives in an area that is considered roaming so that every week (within a few days) his data is turned off for roaming since he goes over the small roaming amount they offer. When we visit it takes on average one weekend before we are over as well. Poor way to be able to communicate. There are times that the messages do not go through until either the next day or some time several days. I am counting the days until I can leave Sprint. I can't tell you how many people I work with ask about the Sprint service and I definitely don't hold back on my displeasure of the company. I do encourage them to go to any other company but Sprint. If it was possible to give no stars I would but one is the least I can offer.
The local store is of absolutely no help as well. When I did go in for issues with my I phone (That I had the service plan for ) they suggested upgrading to a more expensive model. Great1 just what I need to do is give Sprint more money after the horrible service they already offer.

This review was modified by Huskydad on June 13 2016 04:32:00 AM

2016-05-16

Zero stars

"I ordered my daughter an iphoneSE on 5/9, with a direct to you appointment for 5/17. Now, they are telling me we never had appointment and her phone is on back order. No one notified me of such back order and now all they can say is "im sorry". Im seriously thinking changing to another caririer. "

This review was modified by Monicamtj80 on May 16 2016 04:59:51 PM

2016-04-16

My verizon plan ends tomorrow, and I want to switch to sprint. or Did want to.

"All Sprint had to do was be nice. But if the webpage had worked properly, they wouldn't have even had to do that. The webpage to sign up for new service wouldn't let me choose a new number. I don't want my old number. It sucked. Next, I have a Sprint iPhone 5S, and wanted
to use it to save a few bucks a mos. Its my wife's phone, and she has the new 6 plus. The webpage couldnt help me there either. So I tried Chat. Chat wanted to sell me a tablet? or activate a tablet? What tablet? Are you some high pressure sales woman, or are you taking advantage of the new legalization of pot? Gave up on Chat; could not get through to the chat lady. There was an 800 number on the webpage for sales, so I called it, and the guy didn't know
anything about the promotions or webpage problems. So . OK, he connected me to another
department, don't know where but could NOT understand the new person. Her super nasal
tone was not easy to understand. She asked why not go with my wifes plan. But apparently
she said 'show" her plan? over and over again I had to ask what she said and she was getting
frustrated, and I thought, IF this is how it's going to be with Sprint, and Im not even a customer yet, Wow! I tried emailing Sprint concerning my problems I experienced, and the email could
not go through because of a profanity filter?? I used NO profanity. WOW was a word I used,
then deleted it , to send the email through, and even that didn't work.
Nice going sprint. Wow.

This review was modified by TerriA on April 16 2016 06:35:45 PM

2016-03-20

Stay away from Sprint!

"We were lied to from the minute we walked into the Sprint store in La Mesa, CA! The reps in the store all have what appear to be nicknames so you don't know who they really are. Our rep, who was the store manager told us that we would not even notice the difference between the high speed and slower speed data. Later when speaking with a supervisor we were told that was not true and we would definitely notice the difference. We were told by "Silver" that we would be able to watch Netflix, etc. without a problem. In actuality, once we switched to the slower speed we could not even use our computer. Here are just some of the additional problems we experienced: our rep said he would submit the referral info for us, our son referred us and was to get two $50.00 gift cards. After a month we found out the info had never been submitted. Next, only one of our phones had the stored info transferred from our previous phone so we used 3/4 of our 2 gigs of high speed data to transfer the second phone's info. This should have been done in the store but they did not do it. When I called to question that the supervisor I spoke with was very apologetic and did give us a $150.00 credit and said he would GIVE us 8 gigs of high speed to use for the rest of the months cycle to make up for them not transferring both phones. Sounds great but then the next month surprise was that he had changed our plan so that the 8 gigs were now our responsibility to pay for. After an hour on the phone I was connected to a different supervisor who read the long list of notes on our account and reversed that charge. Next, although we had signed up for Autopay our account says that we are past due. When I questioned that I was told it was no big deal. Next, we returned to our home in a small coastal town in Oregon and found out that even the "high speed " was horrible and our phone connection was also lousy. Time to change again!! We went into a Sprint store in Eugene and we has never seen such a motley crew!! We wanted to return our mobile hotspot that we got in California but this store (Corporate) could not do that. They placed a call which took 30 minutes to get through finally to spoke to a female who wanted to talk with me. All she said is that we could return it and pay $180.00. This device was brand new, purchased a month prior and had never been used.. We left the store!! I will pay the $180.00 and run over the device with my car before sending it back to Sprint for them to sell as new to some other poor idiot.
Bottom line is: BEFORE switching to Sprint. Read all the reviews. They lie about their service, quality of the speeds, as in 2G for the slower speed means second generation which is slower than a dead snail!!!!, you get different info from different people and English seems to be a second language to all of the reps. And finally....it is easier to speak with the Pope than to reach a supervisor at Sprint...and when you do they are not much better than speaking with a homeless drunk!

This review was modified by vancyp on March 20 2016 11:57:20 AM

Share Sprint Wireless's store rating

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!