Product & services pricing Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"Onlyu been with them 3.5 months and none of our bills have been correct - cell reception is spotty - cannot get out of cotract because "our" look see time is up. Didnt even get our first bill until after this time period. Do not switch to Sprint - their sales people say one thing, which we have found out they just do to make the sale. The deals they promote are not deals. They have high pressured sales in store. "

modified review This review was modified by liz50 on December 14 2014 07:59:26 AM

"I have been with sprint for about 5 years, no problems or issues until I just switched my plan to another they were offering because of what their employee told me. He said the plan would save me a little money and that I would get a discount on the two new lines for a year and that the price of the new phones would be a certain amount. I guess he doesn't know the way his company works because the store and main corporate office both say he told me wrong but they will not honor the contract their employee is giving to customers. Very disappointed they are running the company like a used cars sales lot, don't believe what they are telling you. On a good note they apologized, they can't do anything to help me....BUT they understand my frustration. All I want is what I was told I would get with this new plan, nothing more nothing less"

modified review This review was modified by MichaelWParker on November 14 2014 02:29:48 PM

"I brought 2 Samsung galaxy s5 and they told me in the store it would only be around 117 for that and I pay that in the store and then I got a bill for $1000 dollars "

"The costumer service lied to me today told me the supervisors were in a meeting all day and couldn't be bothered I called right back and got to talk to 1 it so nice to be lied to by you cell company "

modified review This review was modified by dedebear on October 23 2014 01:51:17 PM

"This is unbelievably the worst phone company in the country. I regret everyday of my life for having chosen them. I can't wait to finish the f... year contract. This is terribly horrible. I would never ever ever ever recommend this phone service to anyone in the world!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by enkisemiramis on November 16 2014 05:09:35 PM

"Sprint has the worst customer service of any business I've ever dealt with by far!!!! I will never ever consider Sprint, I would go without a phone first. We were in Belden Village Mall in Canton OH & stopped by Sprint's store to just look at the phones & the young man working told us if we wanted to take a phone & try it in our area (because we weren't sure if we would get service) we could & if it didn't work that we could return it & get our money back well it didn't work for us & when we went to return everything our nightmare started, the guy told us we had to come back when a manager was working or take it back to the store across the road well that store wouldn't take it back because they didn't sell it so we called Sprint's customer service & they said they couldn't help us, can you believe that (way to back your name by not providing customer service to all YOUR customers SPRINT!!!) so we had to go back the next morning to the mall & deal with the very rude manager & after she tried to scam us out of a restocking fee which wasn't going to happen because we were within our time limit, she "supposedly" refunded everything & all of our money to our debit card, but to this day we haven't gotten our refund & calling their customer service is like a dog chasing his own tail you get NO where. They told us to go back to that store again!!! Really??? We bought Verizon phones at Wal-Mart & different Verizon stores before & no matter where we bought them to this day we can walk in to ANY of their stores or call their customer service & they will help us without any questions, because that's what a good company does, they back their name. So thank you Sprint you made up our mind for us, we will be staying with Verizon for sure!!!!!! Oh yeah & they knowingly processed an account for us with a wrong name & used their own email for the account, is that legal??? Should of known then what kind of company we were dealing with...LIES, LIES, LIES!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Nofoolingus on September 09 2014 03:33:33 PM

"I AM IN CONTRACT HELL.....I hate Sprint and their customer service is the worst. I switched from ATT in 2012 to get a Galaxy 2 phone. This brand new phone crashed because the battery got too hot and the gave me a refurbished phone, they would not give me a new phone even though the trouble was beyond my control. I went through every chanel possible to get a new phone. Nothing but trouble followed untill it crashed. I got another refurbished and same thing happened. Then I upgraded and paid for a LG G2 in May 2014, 3 months later crashed again. This time they said water damage........it has never been wet.....never. But they say it could be because I live in the south with high humidity. SERIOUSLY? They would not honor my insurance because of the water damage. I called Sprint, Sprint customer service and the LG G2 manufacturer. No one cared or would bend on the insurance protection. I am sitting home today waiting for my refurbished phone that I am still paying $500 for. My new LG is still under manufacturers warranty but no one cares.

Sprint should take lessons from ATT on providing good customer service. They truly cared about their costomers.

ATT please offer unlimited data so I can come back home to you!

SPRINT IS AWFUL IN EVERY ASPECT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO COVERAGE. I can't even use my phone at my mother's house which is 10 minutes away or at my son's house which is 20 minutes away.

"the worst company ever and ever......never in my life will have another contract with this guys again.....they lies me, always has to spend an hour to pay the bills, always problems after problems with them"

vgates81's Avatar
Cleveland

"Over a month we are not getting calls/texts/ and voice mail errors out. Called customer service, they gave us a $15 credit on an over $200 per month account. We visited the local store all they do is reset phone and profile and say sorry it will probably be fixed in a week, 2 weeks, a month as we update to Spark. Meanwhile I cant get calls should my kids be sick/hurt etc when I am working. Cant communicate with family, clients etc. This is BULL. This is also a breech of contract, I paid to have a phone service for my family.. and I am not able to use the service as they advertised."

"hands down the worst phone company go any where else but Sprint i have been with them for 10 years and all my phones will be done with there contracts this year and we will be gone! don't use them if you can help it"

modified review This review was modified by texasstyle on March 05 2014 03:21:06 PM

"I was with Sprint from August 2011 until August 2013. I will admit, during my time with them, their service was surprisingly good. I only had cell service issues once.

Well, that all changed when my contract was up. I had received a company cell phone, and had no need for a personal one. I contacted Sprint and asked if I needed to do anything, or if just letting my contract end would suffice. The guy said I had nothing to worry about, and to just let it end. No cancellation was necessary.

Fast forward a month, and I get a bill for over $100.00 (my bill was always ~82.00/month with the unlimited plan). I contact them to find out what happened, and they said I never cancelled. So, the first guy I spoke to in August was wrong. Well, easy enough to fix, so I thought. I asked them to cancel, and also to credit me for the bill because I had ZERO usage after my contract end date. You would have thought I asked them to slap their own mother. I chatted online with 3 people, and have now spoken to 5 people trying to get this resolved. The first phone call seemed to fix it, with a manager named "Heather" claiming she cancelled my account and credited me for the month. Well, I went online, and not only did she not cancel it, she placed me in a different plan. Are you kidding me? I've now had to call back a couple times, and all I get are people in India claiming they are so sorry, but they cannot help me until the billing cycle is over. I try to explain to them that I should not have any more billing cycles, and they play dumb.

Avoid Sprint at all cost. They make is so difficult to cancel, and they give you the runaround every time you talk to them. Get a prepaid phone so you don't have to mess with these ridiculous contracts.

Good luck!

modified review This review was modified by jeepbeachrunner on September 16 2013 12:43:57 PM

"I have been in this bad marriage with Sprint since Nov 2012 and I am counting down the days until I can finally get my divorce. I am paying a hundred dollars/month, but my iphone5 NEVER gets a signal. It’s not like I live in BFE - I live in Houston. Secondly, I live NEXT door to a Sprint store and they are bragging about how great their coverage is, yet when I step foot inside the Sprint store my phone has zero signal. Customer Service is absolutely worthless. I have changed phone THREE times, yet the response I get every time is 'oh it must be something wrong with your phone'. I have stood in countless lines and spent countless hours in stores and on the phone trying to get this problem fixed, yet here I am still dealing with this issue. I have asked them to let me out of my contract since they’re obviously seeing from my bill that I am paying for unlimited data, but not using any. Their response- you will have to pay the $350 to break the contract. I have spoken to Sprint supervisors, managers, you name it. They all have the same mean attitude. I give up. You win. You will continue to rob me of my hard earned money until Nov 2014. You suck."

modified review This review was modified by patelp1975 on September 14 2013 09:34:05 AM

"great service but the store on miami lakes is not good. They said on the phone they have an accessory for my phone and when i went there they said they didn't. "

"I was actually on here by chance to see the reviews about Verizon. Funny, a lot of the reviews I saw said they sucked and they were switching to Sprint. We'll for those people who are switching, your condemning your family to a hellashish nightmare. It is not worth talking to their customer service. I was with Sprint for two years, the first time I bought a phone from them was from Ft. Leonard Wood, MO while I was a basic training. For a while they had good service, but I was deployed to Iraq and wanted to cancel my contract before I went. This was last year around 08/2011. They told me I could freeze my account for $5mo and that would be all until I got back. Great! So I did. After I returned home 01/2012 I had a bill. I had already paid monthly and now there was a magical freakin activation and service bill to pay. $163.23. Because I was eager to talk to friends and family I attempted to pay it. It took the entire 3hrs in the Indianapolis terminal to get my shit turned on. After talking to multiple incompetent employees. I was pissed but thats just the first half.
I decided to cancel after loss of employment and was going to get a cheap cricket phone, I called to cancel. The first person I talked to told me his name was George, but clearly it had to be Habib Akmehd or Sadam. He didn't freaking speak a lick of english. So because I could understand him, I asked to speak to another person. They transferred me to another person named Jeff, and once again, he didn't speak english, finally after 3 other people, I got to their client escalations and he also didn't speak english. The only damn thing he could speak clearly was, "I sorry sir." I lost it. Yes I might have took my frustration out on him but I was pissed. He kept saying if you use bad words I'll have to hang up, eventually he did.
So then I went in to a "Sprint store in Richmond, KY , to pay my final bill of $152.86. They told me that I couldn't pay here because they were an "indirect" sales store. (listen mfr's) If you wear a Sprint shirt, and have a Sprint store, expect to help Sprint customers. Needless to say I have a unpaid sprint bill, the bill collectors have call and sent settlement offers that I refuse to pay because of the companies incompetence and disrespect to not just COMBAT VETS but their own freaking people. You will not receive a damn penny from my pockets, I will die with with my middle finger up and your crummy ass bill attached to my F you sprint shirt.
Hooah!!

"Always have and always will use sprint"

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!