Stores > Sprint Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 1.09/10 1.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.16/10 0.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sprint Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

Worst!

"If i could do -10 I would! Service is horrible, Outrageous bills with random add-on's, pay for insurance and still got to pay almost 200$ for a phone default! "

2017-08-02

Sprint customer service is very bad. These calls are taken by people in some other country. No CLUE whatsoever. SPRINT is BAD

"When Sprint wants you to switch over they promise the moon and stars. They are liars and the service is so bad. Don't switch to Sprint. It is a big mistake. They just want your money. They will provide a ver bad service and those $100 per switch line never comes through. They just want you to forget the gift cards. Minimum hold for a customer support is about 45 minutes. SPRINT ****!"

2017-07-30

who lets companies commit mass fraud

"after being lied to about paying termination fees and cutting my bill in half, I was stuck in a lease.it cost me about 1500 out of pocket terminate with prior company.My bill was equal to verizons and kept going up every month.they assured me my bill would be no more than 260 a month.it was 100 dollars more. to save my credit I honered the lease agreement to the day.when I went to terminate service and return leased phones was told that could only be done at a corp. store.We drove 40 min away to do so and had to wait 4 hours.I indicated to salesperson that whatever I owed them I would pay to be rid of them.after several hundred dollars in termination fees,I was assurred we where done.I ported my numbers to a better company .2 months later I recieved a letter from a collection agency saying I owed sprint 800 dollars.I called customer service to let them know there was a mistake and I had all reciepts of termination.they claimed it was never cancelled and would have to take it up with the corprate store.again I drive 40 min to store.We showed proof and the manager looked it up to verify.we called customer service from there and the manager told them it was an error on there end and she was willing to send them the proof.there answer was there is nothing they could do and I would have to take it up with the collection agency.they are holding my credit score ransom for fraudulant billing.this company is no better than the 2 bit phone and computer scammers that use peoples info to steal.if you plan on using sprint you better have about 3 grand to meet there ransom

2017-07-29

Regret I switched from Verizon.

"I was hesitant to leave Verizon & could not regret more that I did. I was quoted a monthly fee which included a credit of $54.18 for lease one/get one free iphone7. First bill did not show credit. Did a live chat & was told it would take 2-3 months for credit to show up. I paid the bill less the $54.18. Then I got a notice that my service was going to be disconnected. It took 4 calls & 1.5 hours to get to a supervisor who "put me on hold to see what she could do" & disconnected me. Since she knew who she was talking to, I thought she would call back (she didn't). After another 2 calls & another half hour, I was connected to another supervisor who gave me some cockamamie story about how it took time to enter promotional codes, so that's why they couldn't apply the promotional credit for 2-3 months. She said maybe the credit would be on the next bill & she would put me on a "payment plan" until 8/4. Today I got a text about a future payment scheduled for 8/4 although I did not approve any such payment.

Boy do I miss Verizon & their accurate billing & their polite, professional customer service people that are empowered to assist their customers! It was a huge mistake to switch.

2017-07-12

DO NOT PICK SPRINT

"My family has been with sprint for a few years and the experience has been TERRIBLE. We are dying for our contracts to end so that we can switch.

A while back we bought two new phones. It was a buy one, get one free deal. They had us on a 22 payment plan. Before we left we asked, "If we decided to sell one of these, can we pay off, still get the deal, and sell it?" They assured us we could.

Now we have decided to see one of them so we went to the store and asked if we could pay it off to sell it. They said no, but said that we could sell it to another sprint customer, as long as we continue to make payments. So we did, but when the guy we sold it to went to sign it up in his name they wouldn't let him!
WHAT A MESS. STAY CLEAR.

2017-07-08

Bad customer service

"Customer service is very bad! I placed an order with them as a new customer for lines and they made a mistake with the order after loosing my time with them like 5 hours trying to fix that inconvenience I canceled the order and the told me that I have to wait 5 to 7 days to refund my money back .
They do not give me a solution to fix the problem.

2017-07-06

Sprint S*cks

"Four months I have been trying to straighten out my bill with them (over charging me $300+ dollars a month. If you need to talk to a physical person at sprint (a tip) you have to pretend you are a new customer to reach anyone. I spent another 3 hrs last night on the phone with them and woke up having my phone disconnected. Save yourself the headache and go with some other company!

Dallas TX
2017-07-06

Liars and Thiefs

"Okay any company can have a rogue outlet, but apparently it is the CORPORATE POLICY TO STEAL FROM CUSTOMERS. My wife went in to a Sprint store to repair a phone on their "total protection plan". THEY LIED lied to her about the deductible, and cost of a new lease. They convinced her to lease an new phone. When I found out what happened I returned the phone. But they are still charging me for 18 months of phone lease, plus not returning the phone (which I returned, well within the time limit), and 18 months of service fees (about $2000 total). NO HELP FROM CORPORATE. This is FRAUD, this is ILLEGAL. Literally, I'm getting a lawyer. "

2017-06-29

The worst company ever!

"Oh, my. Unless you want to enjoy poor customer service, salespersons who are basically incompetent, terrible 4G, Sprint is the way to go. I paid over 300 dollars for two lines and a ipad line and it wasn't until I loss my devices I got to see the true colors of Sprint. They were so bad, I just gave up after a week of fighting with them, and headed over to Verizon. I had to buy out my phone, over $250 dollars, even though i paid over 500 for the insurance and get this, they still didn't unlock my phone! When they figured out the problem, the **** told me we were closed and I have to call back tomorrow to unlock my phone. ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS since I've loss my phone and I still have not got these issues resolved. They have attitudes and give some rehearsed lines that come off so insincere. PLEASE save yourself the headache, go with another carrier. Sprint deserves to go bankrupt. Praying one day they do."

2017-06-22

No f****** service

"Sprint you don't have any coverage I live in Lafayette Louisiana go 10 miles out of town no service roaming with no service how can I use the GPS I'll call someone for an emergency and that's just my fishing spots so I guess I don't really need a phone like this so today I'm switching to T-Mobile they have good service cheaper bill can you hear me Sprint and that piece of s*** guy that says I'm going to switch to Sprint can you hear me now you need to be sued for false advertisement but I'm getting out this contract today thanks to T-Mobile go f*** yourself"

2017-06-22

Cheap price=cheap service+lies

"If you are not a customer yet: you still have time to save yourself! They entice you with their appealing low prices, free store credits, "free" phones (for which they charged us in the end), apparent friendliness but the truth unveils itself through the months. We were a group of European students in the US for only a year so we decided to get a cheap no-contract family plan from Sprint, or that was what we were told.
The first shock came when we realized the prices excluded vat + store charges (being European, we were not used to that) on top of activation charges for each line. So, our bill ended up being about twice what we thought we had to pay.
The worse was that they lied to us in store. We made sure to ask multiple times that we were not signing any contract, and they assured us that there was no contract since we would be leaving the US and couldn't keep any contract. Ended up that we actually had one of our lines under a contract. We had 8 lines so they easily slipped that without us noticing it in the agreements! After spending an hour with customer service, we were told that if we cancelled our lines on the 21st of June 2017, we would not need to pay any additional fees.
We visited the store about a month before the abovementioned date in order to ask whether we could request for the cancellation on the 21st June in advance, but they said that we would just have to call on the 21st itself to have it cancelled. Any guess what happens next? We call and they tell us that we actually have a 30-day wait period for the cancellation to take place. Yet another lie told to us in store! So yeah while we would all leave the US, we still have to pay for the lines because of some people lying to us! The only solution they found was to keep our lines on standby, which means that we are still paying over 11$ for no service.
So my advice is to rather pay a little more for a safe and reliable service from a company where you actually know your exact monthly expenses.

2017-06-20

Horrible. The worst experience ever.

"Sprint lies. Their advertisement s are not true. They harass you. Steal your money. Promise if your not satisfied within 14 days to return your phone and you get a full refund. I was charged to return the phones within the 14 days and have never received my refund. Instead have been getting a bill that increases every month. They promise to refund my money every time I call. They are scum. Have also ruined my credit. "

2017-06-16

Terrible

"Thieving company who charges a month bill AFTER cancelling and then sends it to collections with no notice beware"

2017-06-16

They have nothing but contempt for your time

"The actual human beings aren't so bad once you find a way to get them to stop reading a script they seem to be forced at gun point to recite. The automated system is a marvel at creating the very problem that it seeks to remedy. A trip to the DMV is a breath of fresh air compared to Sprint. "

2017-06-13

Sprint ****!!!!! >:(

"You could free upgrade me on a MORE EXPENSIVE phone, but not on the phone I WANT!!?? Sprint ****!! >:( On the phone now with Verizon Wireless, their phones are much cheaper, and their plan is HALF the price!! Was $35 worth it!!?? Twelve years with Sprint....WAY too much money! >:( Thanks for giving me the push I needed!!

And... it is a JOY to speak with someone IN THE STATES, who I can understand, and who doesn't thank the **** out of me for a HOUR every time I need to call.

TAH TAH!! (y)

Share Sprint Wireless's store rating

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!