• Rating 1.33/10 18 reviews

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
    Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Sprint Wireless contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

vgates81's Avatar
Cleveland

"Over a month we are not getting calls/texts/ and voice mail errors out. Called customer service, they gave us a $15 credit on an over $200 per month account. We visited the local store all they do is reset phone and profile and say sorry it will probably be fixed in a week, 2 weeks, a month as we update to Spark. Meanwhile I cant get calls should my kids be sick/hurt etc when I am working. Cant communicate with family, clients etc. This is BULL. This is also a breech of contract, I paid to have a phone service for my family.. and I am not able to use the service as they advertised."

"I have been in this bad marriage with Sprint since Nov 2012 and I am counting down the days until I can finally get my divorce. I am paying a hundred dollars/month, but my iphone5 NEVER gets a signal. It’s not like I live in BFE - I live in Houston. Secondly, I live NEXT door to a Sprint store and they are bragging about how great their coverage is, yet when I step foot inside the Sprint store my phone has zero signal. Customer Service is absolutely worthless. I have changed phone THREE times, yet the response I get every time is 'oh it must be something wrong with your phone'. I have stood in countless lines and spent countless hours in stores and on the phone trying to get this problem fixed, yet here I am still dealing with this issue. I have asked them to let me out of my contract since they’re obviously seeing from my bill that I am paying for unlimited data, but not using any. Their response- you will have to pay the $350 to break the contract. I have spoken to Sprint supervisors, managers, you name it. They all have the same mean attitude. I give up. You win. You will continue to rob me of my hard earned money until Nov 2014. You suck."

modified review This review was modified by patelp1975 on September 14 2013 09:34:05 AM

"great service but the store on miami lakes is not good. They said on the phone they have an accessory for my phone and when i went there they said they didn't. "

"I was actually on here by chance to see the reviews about Verizon. Funny, a lot of the reviews I saw said they sucked and they were switching to Sprint. We'll for those people who are switching, your condemning your family to a hellashish nightmare. It is not worth talking to their customer service. I was with Sprint for two years, the first time I bought a phone from them was from Ft. Leonard Wood, MO while I was a basic training. For a while they had good service, but I was deployed to Iraq and wanted to cancel my contract before I went. This was last year around 08/2011. They told me I could freeze my account for $5mo and that would be all until I got back. Great! So I did. After I returned home 01/2012 I had a bill. I had already paid monthly and now there was a magical freakin activation and service bill to pay. $163.23. Because I was eager to talk to friends and family I attempted to pay it. It took the entire 3hrs in the Indianapolis terminal to get my shit turned on. After talking to multiple incompetent employees. I was pissed but thats just the first half.
I decided to cancel after loss of employment and was going to get a cheap cricket phone, I called to cancel. The first person I talked to told me his name was George, but clearly it had to be Habib Akmehd or Sadam. He didn't freaking speak a lick of english. So because I could understand him, I asked to speak to another person. They transferred me to another person named Jeff, and once again, he didn't speak english, finally after 3 other people, I got to their client escalations and he also didn't speak english. The only damn thing he could speak clearly was, "I sorry sir." I lost it. Yes I might have took my frustration out on him but I was pissed. He kept saying if you use bad words I'll have to hang up, eventually he did.
So then I went in to a "Sprint store in Richmond, KY , to pay my final bill of $152.86. They told me that I couldn't pay here because they were an "indirect" sales store. (listen mfr's) If you wear a Sprint shirt, and have a Sprint store, expect to help Sprint customers. Needless to say I have a unpaid sprint bill, the bill collectors have call and sent settlement offers that I refuse to pay because of the companies incompetence and disrespect to not just COMBAT VETS but their own freaking people. You will not receive a damn penny from my pockets, I will die with with my middle finger up and your crummy ass bill attached to my F you sprint shirt.
Hooah!!

"Always have and always will use sprint"

"Oh yaaa!!! Sprint is the best in not taking care of there Customers, letting wait too long, transfer to 7 other Representative, and by the time u talk to the 7'th person its already a 90 minute talk, and finally, Boom......... CALL DISCONNECTED. And BTW: Still waiting 4 a Supervisor to call me back to Solve an issue with my Phone, Basically a Day has passed, and from my experience, I can keep on waiting!!

To Whom it may concern!
Sprint, Keep up ur great work, ur not Gaining from all these, your just loosing more & more Customers!

Sincerely: from all ur Loved Consumers!!!

"I have 5 lines in my Family Plan. Everything Data Share.
I was going Month to Month with Sprint, with no contracts on all my lines.
As of Jan 2012, Sprint put all my lines on their 2 years contract without my agreement. I called them and there was nothing they could do to get me out of the contracts.
Very bad practice.
I was with Sprint since 2008
On the service side, the "Premium Data charge" was a rip off. I got no good 4G signal, and slow 3G speed. Got bad reception, and now bad customer service.

"Sprint has become an enormous rip off!!! they should care more of their reputation
that is all!!!

"Avoid Sprint! Very bad business pratice!

I have been with them for over ten years. Two years ago, they had huge problem with their billing system. Everytime I got my bill, it was wrong. Then I had to spend long time to get issue solved.

Recently I ordered a phone with an extra line. The customer service representative said it was shared minutes. But then I received a letter claiming that I had 1 minute free on the phone and they would charge 34 cents for every minute above that. So I called customer service, and customer service transfered me to retention department. They said sorry the plan is no long exists, that is why they changed the plan on the extra line to 34 minutes per minute!
I think, they should at least contact me before they changed my the plan on the second line without my permission.
Avoid this carrier. If you want to check their reputation, check on wirefly.com, or letstalk.com. Sprint has the worst customer service ratings there. I have been with them for a long time, just because they used to be a decent company and I do not have time to mess up with changing number/carriers. Regarding the service, avoid Sprint! Sprint has a very dishonest management style. That is largely the reason why they keep on losing customers while other carriers have more and more customers.

modified review This review was modified by samrnwise on January 05 2011 12:00:49 PM

"Worst carrier I've had in ten years. Intermittent overage and lack of continuity of signals on both cell phone and modem. Modem software causes continual shut downs. Re-boots do not always offer a quick solution.

Sprint software must be activated EACH time you ATTEMPT to access internet. Good Luck. A labor intense waste of time. Just switched to CLEAR wire with the hotspot modem. Just open your browser and instant/constant connection. What a relief compared to Sprint.
Dropped calls EVERY day. Customer service is a joke; both in billing and tech support.
Closed out a 2nd cell phone just to reduce the monthly bill. Letting both cell phone and modem go unpaid; will contest the bill once it is sent to collection.

Anyone starting a CLASS ACTION suit? It should have merit.

modified review This review was modified by pumarisk on November 14 2010 09:19:32 AM

"Overall service during 2 year contract was subpar. To many dropped calls. Each months bill had some bogus charge for something, roaming charge when we paid for no roaming, texting charge when we paid for unlimited, it went on and on. Final insult was when we paid final bill (marked as such), 3 months later a early termination fee came to us. We never renewed or signed any contract to renew. Sprint and collectors have been harrasing us every since. And yes, I pay my bills and have excellent credit for 25 years. Sprint just makes up charges and bills people."

"We are very dissatisfied with how their customer service works.
When they switched from Nextel to Sprint is when my phone stopped working at home.we use this phone for business purposes and it was not working during the holidays for 2 weeks. We had to forward the phone to a landline as soon as we got home and that cost us a lot of money.Any way we kept on calling and telling them to repair.They would say we are trying and than the next day we would have to call them again and there were no notes so we had to explain the whole story again.It was a terrible experience and their reps lie.One rep told me she would give me credit but later they refused.I think Spint customer service is horrible and they do not stand by their product.

"I have had unlimited text messaging on my family plan(3 phones) that I was paying seperate package rates for each of the three phones on my account for almost 2 years.
I called to have it changed to unlimited family text plan which was a cheaper rate than paying the text packages for each phone seperately.

I received my new bill for the month and Sprint had charged me $147.99 for text messaging. Also $21.18 for data usage when I had a block on all my lines to not be able to access the web. Apparently they removed the data block without my request and removed the text plans completely instead of changing it to the family text pack.

They have suspended my account until I pay the amount.

I called them several days ago and spoke with Michelle on Dec. 7h 2007(Sprint confirmation # 19006880)who said she would correct the error.

On Dec 8th I called at 5:45pm EST and spoke with Sprint employee 91875 who assured me the phone would be back on in 4 hours or less and that I would be credited the $168.

Dec 9th phone service still not available. I called Sprint Employee 631601 at 6:45pm EST who once again assured me I would be credited the $168 and my phone would be restored.

Dec 10th 2:36pm EST still NO phone service on any of my 3 phones, and NO credit to my account. I have now been without service for over 3 days do to THEIR admitted error and it has not been corrected.

Palm Springs Area

"Reason why no invoice number is due to no one at Sprint or Nextel has any idea how to fix a problem.
Here is the story and it hurts BIG TIME, mind you i have this numbeer since 1998 !!
I wanted to go Hydrid = Sprint Cellular and Nextel Walkie Talkie for business reasons.
I have had my number since 1998 so you can imagine how many people have this number i fix computers for a Living.
So, a6 weeks ago aprox icould make calls but not receive any, than a week later, neither placing calls nor receiving calls, there are soo many people involved, it is unreal, if i could find the person that releses my number to another carrier for pre paid phone service !!! I well..............
As it stands, I am waiting till they have it fixed and than i will also sue them for the loss of income an that is not a joke, i have people all over the world for emote support and unfortinuatly 90% of them do not even read the signatue velow my e-mails which clearly states an alternative nmber.
I never had a problem this bad with sprint and ihave spend thousnds on phones as well as with Nextel, i do have to say prior to the merger, on Nextes side, they were way too expansive, sprint had all we needed except the walkie talkie "ReadyLink" was terrible I am loyal to companies that treat me well, i use thesame people on ebay for arts.
I wished that some executive memeber from sprint would finally call me and at least apologize and get this done, i have lost complete ncome and fully intend to get this vack for as much as i can, so the longer this lasts, the larger the bill, people think i am out of business and that is losss of future income as well, this is going to be very expansive.

modified review This review was modified by CSOS on August 24 2007 02:08:25 PM

"I tried Sprint Mobile Broadband because I live in a small town, no cable or DSL, but good cell service. I ordered a phone card, the sales rep told me I could return the card without risk after 30 days if it didn't work. I was up front with them, told them I really needed to "try before I buy" because of the marginal coverage.
With the service, I averaged 50kpbs and 115kpbs in the "best" coverage areas, not worth $60(two year contract) to $80 a month. I called to cancel the service and got a $135 bill.
Sprint is uses bogus advertising to suck people in, because they get your Social Security Number when you sign on to a plan, if you don't pay, regardless of the quality of the service, they'll ruin your credit.
If you live in a big city, the Mobile Broadband might work great, but you can get cable, DSL or wireless at half the cost.