Sprinkler Warehouse Reviews - sprinklerwarehouse.com/default.aspx Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 1,107 reviews

Sprinkler Warehouse is a merchant member
Sprinkler Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (1,108)

"Items were delivered on-time, in good quality.

Price was also very competitive.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the service.

modified review reply posted Dec-18-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you received everything quickly and in good condition. Thanks for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse and have a great holiday season!”

"My experience was great. Luis provided outstanding customer service and responded to my questions immediately. I will definitely buy from them again. Thank you."

"Very positive experience. Web site easy to negotiate and delivery was extremely fast. Highly recommended. "

modified review reply posted Dec-17-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our website and were able to find everything you needed in a timely manner. Enjoy your holidays!”

"Internet Order - Good Servicer"

modified review reply posted Dec-17-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thanks for the review we are happy that it worked out for you! Thank you for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse and have a great Christmas!”

"Very efficient process. Very satisfied."

modified review reply posted Dec-12-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you received everything in an efficient manner. Thanks for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse and have a great holiday season!”

"Great selection, quick delivery."

modified review reply posted Dec-12-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for the review we are happy that it worked out for you! Thank you for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse and have a great Christmas!”

"Of all my online parts sources for my irrigation business, this is the one that I know will always be quick, reliable, and delivered on time. It's the Amazon.com of Irrrigation, and it's so much easier than driving to the local suppliers and waiting in line."

modified review reply posted Dec-11-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the clever review! We like to consider ourselves the Google of the irrigation world :) no matter what we do we try to put our customer's first. Reliability is one of the reasons that we have stayed in business for the past 17 years, and great people such as yourself are the reason that we love interacting with our customers!”

"This a great website with a lot of information on products. I was able to research and determine what I wanted to purchase. You prices were very competitive, your follow on my order was great, and the delivery was better than I expected. I will certainly recommend Sprinkler Warehouse. "

modified review reply posted Dec-02-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Sprinkler Warehouse and have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!”

"The product came quickly, the on line videos were good, and the only complaint was that a small part of the Hunter controller had to be removed to allow the Hunter solar device to be installed and we couldn't find where the directions indicated this. Otherwise everything was fine."

modified review reply posted Dec-02-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that you did get everything figured out, most of our products have directions on our website as well if they do not come with them, but happy that it worked out for you! Thank you for shopping at Sprinkler Warehouse.”

"I've purchased an injection unit as well as various drip emitters & parts from Sprinkler Warehouse. Everything is always competitively priced, well packaged, and shipped promptly. I highly recommend using Sprinkler Warehouse for all of your irrigation needs."

modified review reply posted Nov-27-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

"fast delivery and great prices"

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Sprinkler Warehouse.”

"Has everything, great prices and fast free shipping."

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thanks for the review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Sprinkler Warehouse.”

"Order was filled quickly and correctly. Thank You."

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Sprinkler Warehouse.”

"I've placed orders with Sprinkler Warehouse several times over the past few years and I've never been disappointed. They're fast, accurate, reliable with good pricing. Sprinkler Warehouse will continue to be my go-to place for whatever I need that they sell. They're the best!"

modified review reply posted Nov-21-2013

The Sprinkler Guy, Sprinkler Warehouse rep has responded

“Thanks so much for the review! Here at Sprinkler Warehouse we try our hardest to have a wide selection along with fast and affordable shipping. We appreciate your comments and look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for shopping with Sprinkler Warehouse.”

"Great website. All parts were in perfect condition"

modified review reply posted Nov-21-2013