Spreadshirt Reviews - spreadshirt.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.33/10 65 reviews

Spreadshirt is a merchant member
Spreadshirt participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Terrible. DO NOT buy from these scammers. I ordered a t-shirt close to a month ago. Payment went through. Waited. Waited. They said it was shipped, received a receipt etc. Today, a month later I receive an email saying they have cancelled my order. Dodgy thieving priks."

"I wanted to send my nephew who lives in San Francisco, a Christmas present. I chose to send him a personalized T-shirt through Spreadshirt.com.

I ordered the package on the 7th of December (15 days ago). I chose premium delivery, which meant that he should have received the package by the 13th of December... 9 days ago.

Yesterday, he received a package... but it contained the wrong T-shirt.

I am deeply disappointed. I will never order anything through Spreadshirt.com.

Pablo

modified review This review was modified by pablodecastro on December 22 2013 05:52:29 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"So I ordered a shirt for a bachelor part from these guys not to long ago not something custom just one of their standard shirts. Selected the 3-5 day shipping and the shirt arrived somewhere around 8 business days later. when I emailed them about a return it took three days for an automated response to tell me that they would get to me in the next couple of days. Then when I get their response they offer me a 25% discount or store credit and I have to pay shipping back to them. I'll be honest I should have just ordered a similar shirt from Amazon or Threadless. These guys may be good for custom work and if you've got weeks to wait but as far as being a quick turn shop I wouldn't recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by doughboy01 on December 18 2013 08:15:37 PM

"Horrible customer service!! When double checking to make sure the t-shirt I designed was correct, the customer service department said that they couldn't check with the production department b/c there were too many orders - literally 3 minutes after the order was placed AND with my being able to give them the invoice number!!? What kind of quality control is this?? PATHETIC!! The next day I received an email saying they couldn't guarantee an answer. When I called in, the customer service rep said he'd check into it & call me back. You guessed it NO CALL BACK!! The following day I received an email saying the shirts were printed incorrectly. When I called in, the manager said she'd "do me a favor" and take the mistaken order back (that COULD have been corrected!!)......seriously?? WTH?? What kind of quality control issues does this company have?? Do yourself a favor & use another company!!!"

modified review This review was modified by tickedoff95 on June 21 2013 07:58:49 AM

"Very disappointed! I spent $27 on a T-shirt that had only one line of print, with the biggest word on it misspelled! My invoice and the description of the shirt had the word "SARCASTIC" spelled correctly, but the shirt read "SACASTIC." Instead of offering a correctly printed shirt or refund, their response was I could receive a 25% off coupon to purchase another item from them, or pay to send it back and exchange it for something different. Worse yet, instead of taking initiative to ensure they are offering a quality product, they suggested I e-mail their contact for that design to advise them of the misspelled word. In short: POOR PRODUCT, POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT."

modified review This review was modified by tysennorton on June 12 2013 10:56:14 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"I've ordered from spreadshirt twice in the past. One time my hooded sweatshirt came with the printing half over the pocket! quality control didnt catch this!?
i had to send it back for a new one in which they made the design so small it wasnt really to my liking. On another shirt ordered the same time, they printed the design crooked some how, except i didnt notice until months later when i walked past a mirror :/
second time the 'black' came out light grey and the shirt looked horrible so they sent me a new one which turn out just fine.

after asking about making sure my next large order would be printed black, instead of grey, they said to send an email when i put the order in to have them make sure. Thom M, A different company rep emailed back with snotty message saying they get thousands of orders a day and they cant just go find mine, and that is probably already in production (even though i sent the email within minutes of putting in the order)

"Excellent, got my shirt in less than a week and the quality is pretty good."

modified review This review was modified by ShiroPT on April 14 2013 02:51:08 AM

"I ordered a sweat shirt from them and when it showed up the design was barely on the sweatshirt and it was way smaller than a medium should be. When I asked for a refund they told me I could get a voucher for 25% of the cost of the sweatshirt or I could return it for a credit with them to you one another product, I figured the voucher was the easiest route and I obviously was not getting my money back however I still have not got the voucher and have not heard back from them when I have asked about it. I am not very happy I want my money back now."

modified review This review was modified by Kass22 on January 18 2013 08:10:22 AM

"Like many of the others on this site, I received a sweatshirt of inferior quality, the XL was barely a Large by most standards and the color of the print on the sweatshirt was nowhere near the advertised color. They did refund my money but I had to ship it back at my cost. Stay away from this company!"

"I ordered a shirt based on the website statement that a ground shipment would arrinve in 7-9 business days. What they don't tell you is that they have a deal with the US Post Office and your package will be GIVEN to the post office in 7-9 business days. Then the post office has to handle it. It has now been 14 days and I still won't receive it until tomorrow."

Rating 4/102/5

"My overall experience with Spreadshirt has been a mixed one. My first order was faulty by my own accord because I had picked the wrong size. I e-mailed Spreadshirt asking for an exchange, but they gave me a choice of either sending the hoodie back or getting an £8.00 voucher. I went with the voucher to avoid hassle.

A little while later I ordered the same hoodie with the same print but in medium size, using the voucher. The hoodie came with a print that was completely wrong. I E-Mailed Spreadshirt and they offered to send me a new hoodie free of charge, which I was happy with.

The third hoodie game along. The print and hoodie were fineb ut the color of the print was off. The color of the print is meant to be black and this print was a sort of light purple and was a little transparent. Again, I e-mailed Spreadshirt, they send they would send me another hoodie.

That hoodie came today and the print is the wrong color again. It's an even lighter pink and is just about see-through.

Overall, Spreadshirt did try their best to make this right for me, but the print just doesn't seem to be working.

"Ordered a custom t-shirt with my company logo. It was a simple black graphic on the white background. Spreadshirt failed the test and when I complained they came up with bunch of excuses, explanations and coupons. Stay away from them"

modified review This review was modified by VadimT on November 19 2012 03:41:28 AM

"SPREADSHIRT SUCKS. ALL 3 ITEMS I ORDERED HAD BLURRY PRINTING, LOOSE STITCHING, AND A COUPLE HAD THE COLORS WRONG. WHEN I ASKED FOR A FULL REFUND, I WAS TOLD IT IS ALL CUSTOM MADE AND YOU CAN ONLY GET STORE CREDIT. DONT ORDER FROM HERE EVER."

california
Rating 8/104/5

"There are many "design your own t-shirt" companies on the web but Spreadshirt is def one of the best ones available. I have used others like zazzle and cafepress but I like the customization, quality and the overall website experience of Spreadshirt. Thanks for the great products, I rec you guys to anyone."

"I was worried about ordering from Spreadshirt because of the reviews here- I almost didn't order, but I gave them a chance and ordered 3 shirts on a Sunday evening. I paid for express shipping, and had them by Thursday evening- not bad considering they were custom printed.

It worked out well- shirts are true to size and I like them. I ordered the cheapest "standard shirt". I wish the size of the print would be increased with the size of the shirt, but all in all the shirts seem nice enough. I hope the printing lasts through washing and drying over time. Colors of the printing are accurate to what showed on the website.

I really like that the shirts are custom and and unique. I'll definitely consider ordering again.