Stores > Spreadshirt
  • Spreadshirt

1-800-381-0815
      contact@spreadshirt.com
      1-800-381-0815

Voice your opinion! Review Spreadshirt by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

Order 1-2 sizes larger. These shirts represent a product made with Return on Investment as their 1st criteria

"Ordered 6 shirts after the USMC dual helicopter crash off Hawaii in Jan 2016. The shirts were suitable more for a midget than a normal size man. All shirt companies should embrace sizing standards. An XL should not be an undersized L. I gave all the shirts away to friends who owe me money. "

2017-02-18

Don't Do It

"I ordered a dark gray hoodie with writing on it..the hoodie came and the writing was the same color as the hoodie! You couldn't even read it! The writing was supposed to be black. Customer service didn't give a crap. I lost my shipping plus my money to ship it back. Waste of money and time."

2016-09-29

Over priced Expensive garbage!

"Went to .ca, charged me in USD the order came, wrong colors, and I had to pay 50$ import fee when I picked it up.
For all Canadians, you can have better silkscreen work done in your town or city. In the end 205$ for 2 sweaters.
DONT USE SPREADSHIRT !!!!!

2016-06-14

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

"Wholly crap did I get taken!! 300 dollars in three sweaters and they look dull and totally faded out!!! This company is EXTREMELY over priced so I was at least thinking the quality might be there but boy I was WRONG! Seriously this is horrible they have to only be making money through first time shoppers! I don't have time to send these back so unfortunately for me I'm out that fricken money!"

2016-05-27

Abysmal customer service

"Abysmal customer service. Do not deal with this company. The shirts are bad quality. I ordered a batch of shirts from a YouTuber that I love but they do not even last a year with proper care. I hope the YouTuber will switch to another merchandise manufacturer."

2016-04-25

Awesome

"Ordered a shirt to Boston. Arrived in time, great quality of apparel and print. Can recommend. Pricing is ok as well and the website is lightning fast."

2016-01-22

Vintage look... hell no!!

"Very dissatisfied for the poor quality of the T-shirt printing: washed out and supression of colours.

They answered that this is because the "vintage look" of the printing technique but you don't expect that unless you find 2 different webpages to understand that they are only using this technique for T-shirts.

If you want that your T-shirt match your design, forget about this...

2015-11-19

"The shirts themselves are of poor quality. The size received does not match their own size chart. (someone else stated this as well). To communicate with their CS department is difficult at best. I had to send photos of the shirts with a measuring tape showing size. Then I had to ask for a pre-paid return label. Lets hope the credit for outbound shipping. "

2015-11-19

"Spreadshirt.com........Two Thumbs DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered 1 shirt from this company to wear to a convention I am attending. Additionally, if the shirt arrived and was something I liked I intended on ordering 100 more to give out as swag for my business. I ordered the shirt on a Friday, paid for the shirt to be delivered in 2-3 business days (an additional 12.00) as I was departing for the conference the following Friday. It is now Thursday of the following week and the shirt has yet to arrive. I called customer service with my query regarding the shipment only to be informed that the shirt would arrive on Friday, the day that I was leaving for the event that I purchased the shirt for. The CSA was nice enough to tell me that when the shirt arrived I could call and they would refund the shipping cost, (not now but I had to wait for the shirt to arrive, whats the difference) and that they were sorry for the delay. Yea! I'll call, I'll get the refund and NO I won't be ordering the extra 100 shirts! Back to cafe press they have never messed up an order.

2015-11-10

"They came in a reasonable time and my brother loved his shirt!"

2015-06-11

"I purchased a $20.00 tshirt plus shipping $25 total, got tshirt is a timely fashion, great quality tshirt and printing and photo on tshirt great quality. The XL mens size seemed really big but then I don't know too much about men's sizes. I hope it fits my nephew, LOL"

2015-05-29

"I paid the $40 expidited shipping to get shirts for my hubby's bday here on time. I'm from Canada and ordered it from spreadshirt.ca not the .com us site. Not only is it late but I had to pay an extra $29.43 to get it released from customs. Customer service wasn't great & I still have no idea where my order is. "

2015-03-30

"Very very very slow shipping I live in Hawaii and I understand that's a way from the mainland,but geez us the usps by air not slow boat! Will not order again from this company again"

2015-03-16

"Misleading and deceiving company. Insinuates its an Australian company by using .com.au in its web address. Doesn't clearly show what currency the prices are in or where the company is located. Shows AUD shipping rates but when you pay it charges you the total amount in USD. ended up paying 30% MORE with the conversion. Making the shirts expensive. When I questioned them about the misleading factors they blamed my credit card company. I dont think so. NOT RECOMMENDED. "

2015-02-09

"Worst customer service. They did not add a picture that was supposed to be on my shirt. I called pretty pissed off and the woman on the other end of the phone named Gigi raised her voice to me when I was frustrated already with the shirt design. After being rude and treating me like a bag of s*** she hung up on me. The shirt was supposed to be a gift and had to get a refund. DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THEIR SERVICES. It was for valentines day had to pay COD for it to come to Canada. Buying from this company is not worth the headache."

Share Spreadshirt's store rating

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member
Spreadshirt does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!