• Address: 1572 Roseytown Road Greensburg, PA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Sizes of shirts are highly deceptive. Measuring chart is totally useless. I would buy from them if I knew what fit. It's the internet. Your guess is going to be a total crap shot and it's likely to cost you $30."

"My only complaint would be a way to easily correct any errors. I had placed my order late on a Friday night. Immediately after placing the order, I realized a typo. I sent out an email, both through the site and through my confirmation of my order. Concerned if it would be received, I saw that corrections could be easily made if I set up an account. I did that, but I guess since it was done after the fact, it did not show any orders. The following week, I received an email stating the item was being processed. To my relief, it showed the correction made, however, when I received the item, it was still incorrect! I sent another email advising of the error, and was told that items that are being processed cannot have changes made! After a few more emails, the problem was rectified satisfactorily. For that reason, I would recommend this company, Both times the item came promptly."

modified review This review was modified by Ronda-J on September 29 2014 08:42:18 AM

Spreadshirt User

"I created my own custom t shirt, and overall its nice. But the design came out darker than expected. After i got the shirt, i learned that to get the colors brighter, i had to brighten the contrast and saturation. I felt like making a simple t shirt was a lot of work since the website never liked the pictures i chose, so i ended up making my own in microsoft paint for an hour or two. I do like my product, just was hoping for more color. It may just be my fault though, im not sure."

"The experience was great."

"Hello,
I purchased three "premium" t-shirts. At first I was very pleased with what I saw, however once they were all washed delicately and dried on low heat they all shrunk to the point where they are no longer wearable! One of the graphics became waved
after the washing process as well. I love the concept of you're company, but unfortunately can't risk losing more money on another purchase. Sincerely, Jason

"Great product and service!"

"Sizing is inordinately small and return policy is stupid and analog. Print out a form. Write on it. Ship it without a shipping label. Ugh, donated the shirt to charity will never buy from them again."

"I ordered a sweater for my mom and ot was a very simple process when ordering. Great and friendly service when they inquire of you at spreadshirt.

"its was really good but very expensive"

"I am very satisfied with my purchase, it being a lot better in quality than I had initially expected. I was very excited to receive the package. The only dislike I had was the transaction to pay. Spreadsheet kept telling me that there was an error when I tried to place my order. I had to refresh the page many times and even use a different card, when the original one was supposed to work too."

"Everything went well. Delivery was quick and I am very happy with my bandanas!"

"late delivery, and stains on the shirt. will never use them again"

"Site might not look like much but it works! I'm pleased with what I got. The material and overall work was great."

"Great design, fast shipping, very satisfied with my recent purchase!"

"Great shirt and great quality! My daughter loved it!"

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member
Spreadshirt does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!