Stores > Spreadshirt
  • Spreadshirt

1-800-381-0815
      contact@spreadshirt.com
      1-800-381-0815

Voice your opinion! Review Spreadshirt by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Stay away from this scam

"1. The tee I bought smells foul
2. The printing was done horrendously with uneven printing and parts of text that did not even get ink.
3. The tee was paper thin. terrible quality.
4. They repeated asked me to take the same photo of the tee after I complained about the disgusting print job. They tell me the tee is "wrinkled" in the photo. They sent it that way to me. I simply took a photo as is. I've sent them at least 3 to 4 photos of the tee. I will be opening a case with PayPal and my bank. There's no way in hell I'm paying this so called "company"
Verdict: stay away unless you want to get scammed by incompetent scammers who think they are clever.

2017-08-13

Awsome

"I`m one that does take the time to write reviews but, I felt compiled to give Spreadshirt a shout out. My experience was awesome from start ( design of shirt ) to finish ( delivery of shirt ). The only hiccup was my fault by being unfamiliar with " copyrights " but one call to customer cleared that up for me. I surly will be ordering more shirts. "

2017-08-01

Ripped off!!

"I paid for shipping at check out and then was charged an additional $42.66 COD charge when I picked up the package. I called Spreadshirt customer service and was told to bad so sad. Scammers!!!

2017-07-16

Sizing is a joke along with customer service

"Ordered size 3X for a friend. Shirt might be a child size XL. Grease spots on the shirt too. Contacted customer service twice and still have not received a response. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!"

2017-05-18

Product poor; customer service was a complete joke

"Purchased two shirts - quality was poor. Definitely overpriced for what you get. One wasn't even legible because they printed black text on a heathered black shirt. When contacted, they offered me 30% off my next order to keep it - um, thanks, but no thanks. I want a refund, but in order to get that, I had to pay for the return shipping for a quality issue that wasn't my fault! They tried to tell me that because I "chose" that material, it was my fault. Aside from coming off as condescending, communication took over a day each way. Super slow, convoluted and never got the same customer service rep.

Save yourself a headache and DO NOT order from Spreadshirt.

2017-04-12

Order 1-2 sizes larger. These shirts represent a product made with Return on Investment as their 1st criteria

"Ordered 6 shirts after the USMC dual helicopter crash off Hawaii in Jan 2016. The shirts were suitable more for a midget than a normal size man. All shirt companies should embrace sizing standards. An XL should not be an undersized L. I gave all the shirts away to friends who owe me money. "

2017-02-18

Don't Do It

"I ordered a dark gray hoodie with writing on it..the hoodie came and the writing was the same color as the hoodie! You couldn't even read it! The writing was supposed to be black. Customer service didn't give a crap. I lost my shipping plus my money to ship it back. Waste of money and time."

2016-09-29

Over priced Expensive garbage!

"Went to .ca, charged me in USD the order came, wrong colors, and I had to pay 50$ import fee when I picked it up.
For all Canadians, you can have better silkscreen work done in your town or city. In the end 205$ for 2 sweaters.
DONT USE SPREADSHIRT !!!!!

2016-06-14

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

"Wholly crap did I get taken!! 300 dollars in three sweaters and they look dull and totally faded out!!! This company is EXTREMELY over priced so I was at least thinking the quality might be there but boy I was WRONG! Seriously this is horrible they have to only be making money through first time shoppers! I don't have time to send these back so unfortunately for me I'm out that fricken money!"

2016-05-27

Abysmal customer service

"Abysmal customer service. Do not deal with this company. The shirts are bad quality. I ordered a batch of shirts from a YouTuber that I love but they do not even last a year with proper care. I hope the YouTuber will switch to another merchandise manufacturer."

2016-04-25

Awesome

"Ordered a shirt to Boston. Arrived in time, great quality of apparel and print. Can recommend. Pricing is ok as well and the website is lightning fast."

2016-01-22

Vintage look... hell no!!

"Very dissatisfied for the poor quality of the T-shirt printing: washed out and supression of colours.

They answered that this is because the "vintage look" of the printing technique but you don't expect that unless you find 2 different webpages to understand that they are only using this technique for T-shirts.

If you want that your T-shirt match your design, forget about this...

2015-11-19

"The shirts themselves are of poor quality. The size received does not match their own size chart. (someone else stated this as well). To communicate with their CS department is difficult at best. I had to send photos of the shirts with a measuring tape showing size. Then I had to ask for a pre-paid return label. Lets hope the credit for outbound shipping. "

2015-11-19

"Spreadshirt.com........Two Thumbs DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered 1 shirt from this company to wear to a convention I am attending. Additionally, if the shirt arrived and was something I liked I intended on ordering 100 more to give out as swag for my business. I ordered the shirt on a Friday, paid for the shirt to be delivered in 2-3 business days (an additional 12.00) as I was departing for the conference the following Friday. It is now Thursday of the following week and the shirt has yet to arrive. I called customer service with my query regarding the shipment only to be informed that the shirt would arrive on Friday, the day that I was leaving for the event that I purchased the shirt for. The CSA was nice enough to tell me that when the shirt arrived I could call and they would refund the shipping cost, (not now but I had to wait for the shirt to arrive, whats the difference) and that they were sorry for the delay. Yea! I'll call, I'll get the refund and NO I won't be ordering the extra 100 shirts! Back to cafe press they have never messed up an order.

2015-11-10

"They came in a reasonable time and my brother loved his shirt!"

Share Spreadshirt's store rating

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member
Spreadshirt does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!