• Spreadshirt

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I purchased a $20.00 tshirt plus shipping $25 total, got tshirt is a timely fashion, great quality tshirt and printing and photo on tshirt great quality. The XL mens size seemed really big but then I don't know too much about men's sizes. I hope it fits my nephew, LOL"

"I paid the $40 expidited shipping to get shirts for my hubby's bday here on time. I'm from Canada and ordered it from spreadshirt.ca not the .com us site. Not only is it late but I had to pay an extra $29.43 to get it released from customs. Customer service wasn't great & I still have no idea where my order is. "

This review was modified by Mbb5 on May 29 2015 02:29:29 PM

"Very very very slow shipping I live in Hawaii and I understand that's a way from the mainland,but geez us the usps by air not slow boat! Will not order again from this company again"

"Misleading and deceiving company. Insinuates its an Australian company by using .com.au in its web address. Doesn't clearly show what currency the prices are in or where the company is located. Shows AUD shipping rates but when you pay it charges you the total amount in USD. ended up paying 30% MORE with the conversion. Making the shirts expensive. When I questioned them about the misleading factors they blamed my credit card company. I dont think so. NOT RECOMMENDED. "

This review was modified by YenzFP on March 16 2015 06:43:24 PM

"Worst customer service. They did not add a picture that was supposed to be on my shirt. I called pretty pissed off and the woman on the other end of the phone named Gigi raised her voice to me when I was frustrated already with the shirt design. After being rude and treating me like a bag of s*** she hung up on me. The shirt was supposed to be a gift and had to get a refund. DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THEIR SERVICES. It was for valentines day had to pay COD for it to come to Canada. Buying from this company is not worth the headache."

This review was modified by miahkatelin on February 09 2015 02:08:02 PM

"Very low quality sweatshirts along with poor printing methods. Very cheap. Spreadshirt would not refund my money like they state they would if you weren't satisfied. Very disappointing. Will tell friends not to order here. Pictures on site look of high quality. Prices reflect high quality but quality is POOR. "

This review was modified by Unhappyresults on February 02 2015 05:52:05 PM

"DO NOT BUY

Spreadshirt posts incendiary designs meant to encourage the police to murder unarmed black men. Spreadshirt told me that just like the KKK, they stand on their first amendment right to support white cops murdering unarmed black men.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RACIST, HATE GROUP posing as a t-shirt company.

This review was modified by sirwes on January 13 2015 03:12:50 PM

"DO NOT order the pillowcase! It is of totally inferior quality for the $15 price (BEFORE print design add-on). The [single] stitching on the seam is loose and falling apart. There is NO laundry tag on the pillowcase.

They immensely failed the 100% satisfaction with me.

This review was modified by Gram_Pam on December 18 2014 07:52:44 AM

"Sizes of shirts are highly deceptive. Measuring chart is totally useless. I would buy from them if I knew what fit. It's the internet. Your guess is going to be a total crap shot and it's likely to cost you $30."

"My only complaint would be a way to easily correct any errors. I had placed my order late on a Friday night. Immediately after placing the order, I realized a typo. I sent out an email, both through the site and through my confirmation of my order. Concerned if it would be received, I saw that corrections could be easily made if I set up an account. I did that, but I guess since it was done after the fact, it did not show any orders. The following week, I received an email stating the item was being processed. To my relief, it showed the correction made, however, when I received the item, it was still incorrect! I sent another email advising of the error, and was told that items that are being processed cannot have changes made! After a few more emails, the problem was rectified satisfactorily. For that reason, I would recommend this company, Both times the item came promptly."

This review was modified by Ronda-J on September 29 2014 08:42:18 AM

"I created my own custom t shirt, and overall its nice. But the design came out darker than expected. After i got the shirt, i learned that to get the colors brighter, i had to brighten the contrast and saturation. I felt like making a simple t shirt was a lot of work since the website never liked the pictures i chose, so i ended up making my own in microsoft paint for an hour or two. I do like my product, just was hoping for more color. It may just be my fault though, im not sure."

"The experience was great."

"Hello,
I purchased three "premium" t-shirts. At first I was very pleased with what I saw, however once they were all washed delicately and dried on low heat they all shrunk to the point where they are no longer wearable! One of the graphics became waved
after the washing process as well. I love the concept of you're company, but unfortunately can't risk losing more money on another purchase. Sincerely, Jason

"Great product and service!"

"Sizing is inordinately small and return policy is stupid and analog. Print out a form. Write on it. Ship it without a shipping label. Ugh, donated the shirt to charity will never buy from them again."

Share Spreadshirt's store rating

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spreadshirt is not a merchant member
Spreadshirt does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!