"The worst experience ever! After we made the reservation and paid, the address given did not correspond to an actual parking lot (it was a Pizzeria!) and this was not mentioned when we made the reservation. After calling the number they said that they would come to take the car and we should wait about 10 minutes on a very busy street close to Times Square, NYC.
So, someone was supposed to take our car away to an undisclosed location! Do not do business with SpotHero!

"Really good, really cheap parking with absolutely wonderful customer service! What more could you possible ask for?"

"My family came in town from Ohio & we needed parking for a Cubs game that I had purchased tickets to for them. My parents are not used to traffic or the craziness that hails from Wrigley Field.

Through the craziness the best thing we had was our SpotHero reservation for parking. I had heard from a friend about the app and it was incredibly simple to use! I downloaded the app, put in the destination, and got a spot. We parked, enjoyed the game, and left with ease. Did I mention we saved $8?!

We love SpotHero!

"Ever since I first heard about Spot Hero it has been incredible. Whenever I travel to Chicago, I immediately go to my Spot Hero app and find parking where I need and always at a discounted rate. I highly recommend Spot Hero to all of my friends and family!"

San Diego, CA

"I used SpotHero in NYC last week, and it was great. I had no idea the price they charged using the iOS app was that much better than the rate listed outside the garage. Once I dropped off my car, the valet attendants were really nice. I will definitely be using SpotHero again."

"Spothero is one of the most used apps that I use on a weekly basis. Chicago parking is a nightmare and so are the prices. The app makes it easy to find a space for all day parking at a great rate in under 5 minutes. I love that you can now get $5 towards parking every time you refer a friend. and spothero's customer service are the best. If you live in Chicago, your missing out if your not using spothero. "

"Had to go downtown Chicago, so I used Spot Hero. It was easy to navigate and I'm glad I used it because not only do I save money but the garage was also sold out yet I was guaranteed a spot. This is the best way to secure a parking spot! I will definitely use it in the future..."

"Spothero has been a great presence in Chicago. I don't park without it! Not only does the company make parking accessible, it makes parking affordable too. A great company with a great startup team!"

"Spot Hero is a super fast and convenient way to find parking ahead of time before going for a night on the town. Directions are easy to follow and rates are cheaper than any other parking options I know of. Would (and have) recommended to friends and will use again. Worth having the piece of mind that a spot is waiting for me once I arrive."

"This was such a great way to both find parking in a City I wasn't familiar with and also to pay for parking. Great service. I will look to use it again."

"I have always had excellent service with Spothero. The parking locations are convenient and usually discounted. Their staff is very accommodating and always willing to help."

"SpotHero is awesome. I would highly recommend using this app!"

"As usual another very good SpotHero experience!

Thank you!!

"SpotHero has made the stressful word of city parking a thing of the past. Can't beat the prices and locations. Customer service was also very helpful."

"I have used SpotHero on many occasions and have always been very satisfied. While I was nervous the first time I used SpotHero, I quickly learned to love the convenience and savings. One time I made a mistake and went into the wrong garage. The SpotHero staff were super helpful and graciously credited my account. The best part is knowing how much I will pay for guaranteed parking in advance – at a discount. I wouldn't hesitate to fully recommend SpotHero's parking services."

SpotHero is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SpotHero is a merchant member
SpotHero participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.