Stores > SpotHero

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I had trouble finding the garage and was late to my meeting. I called SpotHero and they were happy to stay on the line until I found it. Great service! Price was great too!"

"So practical and helpful. Wouldn't go into the city these days without this lifesaver.
Reservations are dependable and customer service is reachable and responsive.

"Super easy to use, found me parking closer than I knew existed to the venue I was attending, and at about 1/2 the cost. Exceeded my expectations and converted me to a die hard user."

"I admit it. I am an anxious person. And frankly, Chicago parking is reason enough to be anxious.

There aren't enough characters allowed in this review to tell the stories of circling blocks to find a good space, garages with a $16 minimum just to pull in (and YIKES the maximum), and how do you know if you haven't driven into a mistake?

The solution is SpotHero. One less thing for me to be anxious about.

"Easy peasy lemon squeezy."

"SpotHero is a great service and is a must have for city driving! Through SpotHero I was able to get a much more discounted rate than the drive-up rate. More importantly, I thought two things really distinguished SpotHero from some of the other services out there:
1) easy and intuitive app
2) customer support

I really liked how I could very easily select different time frames and compare rates within the app and there was no delay (unlike some of the other parking apps out there). Even more so, when I did have a question about overnight parking, their customer support team was super friendly and helpful.

I would definitely use the service again and have been recommending it to all of my friends and family.

"SpotHero was very useful when going into the big city. Not being familiar with Chicago parking spots, it made finding deals on parking locations a breeze. It's convenient having the website and mobile app at my fingertips. It's helpful to see what type of amenities the parking garages provide as well. Sometimes the site can be slow, but not a big deal. I'm sure it'll improve over time."

"Great! Loved the service. Wasn't sure if my last review went through, so I thought I'd try again! Use SpotHero from now on, I saved like $50 bucks last weekend."

"Spot Hero is awesome. I have used the app on several occasions and have always been completely satisfied. Last time I had to go to the Loop for work I got a great deal and had no problem finding the parking garage with the directions they provided. I would highly recommend this app."

"I have an impeccable experience every time I use SpotHero when I park in the Loop in Chicago. This app makes parking in the most expensive part of the city low cost and also efficient and simple, 2 words never associated with parking downtown. John, from SpotHero has helped me on numerous occasions and I'm grateful for the great team support they offer. John helped apply a coupon I forgot to apply while booking even after I had the spot reserved. I tell all of my friends how simple it is to use, any time I host an event, I recommend reserving a spot ahead of time! "

"There is two things I love about SpotHero. First is the convenience. Yeah it is at a discount compared to just driving up to the garage, which is definitely a plus, but it has made my daily commute so much easier. I really haven't worried about parking in the longest time because of this company. The second is the customer service, these guys are unmatched. I have nothing but horrible experiences when I call most services but they were incredibly helpful and so nice! I had just one bad experience that could have ruined my trust in them, but the "heroes" came to my rescue. This company is going to take over the world!"

"Love SpotHero! It's so easy to use. They even list oversized fees and important things that I need to know before getting to the location. "

"I drive in from the suburbs to do things downtown and SpotHero makes the experience so much easier! It was a relief to know that I had a space in a garage that was close to the store I was shopping at, and I paid less than what my friends paid at the garage down the block. Thanks SpotHero! "

"The first parking spot I booked in Chicago, under the EL on Roscoe Street was not available when I arrived. It was under construction and apparently they were removing parking from that location permanently. Other than that I have been very happy with the SpotHero service. I also used it in Chicago in a parking ramp with the app and everything went very smoothly. "

"Using SpotHero quite often @ World Trade Center area.
Great deals on parking, great team, great service......would defiantly recommend to others

Share SpotHero's store rating

SpotHero is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SpotHero is a merchant member
SpotHero participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.