• SpotHero SpotHero Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The first parking spot I booked in Chicago, under the EL on Roscoe Street was not available when I arrived. It was under construction and apparently they were removing parking from that location permanently. Other than that I have been very happy with the SpotHero service. I also used it in Chicago in a parking ramp with the app and everything went very smoothly. "

"Using SpotHero quite often @ World Trade Center area.
Great deals on parking, great team, great service......would defiantly recommend to others
Greg

"SpotHero is a great app. Quick and easy to use. Saves time and money. A few minor UI improvements to the app and it would be perfect. "

"I used Spot Hero, yesterday, to park downtown while I attended a film festival. The garage was easy to find, well lit, and was close to the festival. Entering/Exiting the garage was a breeze using the QR code on my phone. When I initially used Spot Hero I had some issues with the garage, but after giving my feedback, I received quick responses from the Spot Hero team and we were able to resolve the issues. I decided to give them another try and I am happy I did. The entire process from start to finish was simple and I will definitely use them again as I am always downtown. Additionally, I will encourage my family and friends to use Spot Hero for their parking needs."

"Spothero is amazing, and has saved my family so much money!!!"

"I commute to downtown Chicago a few days per week, and SpotHero has helped me save a lot of money when I'm in search of a parking spot. It's easy to use and they have arrangements with a lot of parking lots/garages in the Loop. If you're looking for the cheapest parking possible I don't see why you wouldn't use SpotHero. "

"Spothero save the day! I used drive in circles trying to get parking, not anymore thanks to this app. One of my friends recommended this app and gave $5 of credit, I purchased a spot and park very close to airport. They offer a free shuttle service that make the whole experience very pleasant. Definitely using it again."

"Being from the north shore I found it difficult and annoying to have to pay insane prices to go downtown.....just for parking alone! Using spot hero not only made my overall downtown experience better, but it gave me more money to spend on my actual downtown fun. Easy to use, fairly priced, great customer service. I recommend spot hero to everyone that talks about going downtown. "

"Easy access, tremendous customer service, state of the art technology, and the best most effective organization that I have dealt with."

"Incredibly easy to use app. Lots of choices right near my NYC apartment. Great prices. Fabulous customer support.

Best of the best.

"Great idea and loved how easy it was to use! I drove into NYC for the weekend to visit friends, and needed a place to park near Midtown. I rarely drive in the city, so I called their support team for help and tips on navigation. They were wonderful and stayed on the line with me until I got to the garage!"

"Love this app! I reserve a spot at this location every other Sunday, and the process and booking and parking is so painless and easy. I have never run into a problem parking here....as long as your license plate number is correct on your pass, and you park at the right times, you're good to go! I can't imagine how people have a bad experience using SpotHero. I've even spoken to one of their customer service reps just to make sure I had entered the right license plate number, and they were super nice and eager to confirm my details with me. I've heard from other friends who have used their service before and called in that their customer reps are the best in the business, even when they're confronted with a negative experience. I wouldn't park downtown without it!"

"SpotHero has been a lifesaver for parking in downtown Chicago. I came up for a few interviews and needed to be close to the building I was interviewing at since I was new. However, last time I came to Chicago I had to pay a total of $30 just for a quick pick up. Thank Google for SpotHero, as I was able to get NINE HOURS of parking for only $9! It was absolutely unbelievable and I'm so happy I found this app. The one time I've had issue so far (not SpotHero's fault, a valet did not show up to work at a restaurant I had booked at), Spothero quickly took care of the issue and was super friendly. I HIGHLY recommend SpotHero and if you need support, always try calling to see what they can do to help!"

"I recently starting parking with SpotHero and all I can say is that it's been quite a transformative experience. Parking in downtown Chicago can be quite difficult and expensive and SpotHero has found an incredible way to make it fast, easy, and good for the bank account. I no longer fear getting raked over the coals every time I drive in.

I have parked in 3-4 different garages/lots so far with SpotHero and have had nothing but seamless experiences. The app is easy and intuitive and the parking locations have always been nearby my destinations. It's so simple to use that I usually book the parking only minutes before I need it. SpotHero has completely eliminated the need to drive place to place to compare rates while darting through traffic. Your best parking deal is only a couple clicks away now. Gotta love technology.

"Since I travel by car a lot, I used to use other apps to help find parking. Since I found spothero, I don't use any others. It allows you to quickly see where the best parking is located to your destination and decide quickly where you want to park. Most lots also have a picture of the entrance which makes it easier to find. One major flaw in the program is that they don't put the QR codes in the emailed receipts. Also, when navigating the app, it sometimes gets a little confused by location searches and can put you a few blocks to miles off your target location. When booking the time in and out, I wish that the clock didn't do what it currently does. What ever happened to plain Jane changing one time and not having to change the other. Also, having a view of rates if you move your arrival or departure time to find the best rate. Anyway, the App works even with its current flaws. Hopefully they keep improving. "

Share SpotHero's store rating

SpotHero is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SpotHero is a merchant member
SpotHero participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.