Stores > SpotHero
  • SpotHero

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review SpotHero by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Will never try spothero again

"I was going to Washington DC for the first time and didn't know what to expect for parking, so I reserved a spot on spothero. I arrived at the garage during my designated reservation time and was told the lot was full, and they were no longer accepting new reservations. (I told him I reserved the day before) he instructed me to go to a nearby garage run by the same company. I went there and was also told garage was full, and they wouldn't accept a reservation for another garage anyway. I finally begged hard enough to get into the garage, but was then charged double what I had paid on spothero. So I ended up paying triple. Thanks spothero!"

2017-03-29

Beware! Call the garage before you buy. They may NOT honor your payment. Or might not exist!

"I am very unhappy with my 1st and last time using Spothero. I trusted that by giving them my money I'd be able to park at the locations they provided. Instead the lot named on my receipt refused to honor the agreement and there were even threats to call the police. They claimed that they told Spothero to remove them from the site. So I had to deal with anger and frustration at the end of a very long day AND I lost the $40 that I paid to Spothero. So I ended up having to pay a second time and I wasted in paying the Spothero service. I will not be using it again. Instead I'll go back to using the BestParking App. #Parking #NYC

2017-02-14

WARNING FALSE ADVERTISEMEMT

"I would advise anyone that lives in the Houston area to not pick Hobby Inn Airport to park their car. On 2/12/17 I returned fro my trip at 10:40pm and could not get to my car. I repeatly called the number listed for pick up for 15 minutes. NO ANSWER. I had to catch a cab to my car. DO NOT PARK THEIR IF U HAVE A LATE EVENING RETURN FLIGHT. "

2016-12-19

the dopest!!

"spothero is the best. saves me money every time i park downtown (3-5 times a week these days)"

2016-04-28

Commuter's Lifesaver

"I use SpotHero to commute into the city ~3x per week and can't imagine going back to just driving around searching for a spot! Incredibly easy to use, and it is always nice to see how much I am saving when I drive up. Yay SpotHero! "

2016-04-27

Spothero is awesome!

"I drive downtown at least a few times a week for work and spothero has made it super easy to find parking and has saved me a ton! It would be even better if they offered some kind of unlimited pass for us repeat users. Great, service, keep it up!"

2016-03-08

Beware - they may be selling your phone number to telemarketers

"I completed a monthly parking transaction on their website, where i had to enter my phone number. Within an hour I had a robocall. I called SpotHero and they said they don't sell that info, but I do not believe them.

Enter a fake telephone number if you want to do business here.

2016-01-13

The price was high compared to the lot

"The price was high compared to the lot. The lot price was cheaper"

2015-09-30

"I had trouble finding the garage and was late to my meeting. I called SpotHero and they were happy to stay on the line until I found it. Great service! Price was great too!"

2015-09-25

"So practical and helpful. Wouldn't go into the city these days without this lifesaver.
Reservations are dependable and customer service is reachable and responsive.

2015-09-24

"Super easy to use, found me parking closer than I knew existed to the venue I was attending, and at about 1/2 the cost. Exceeded my expectations and converted me to a die hard user."

2015-09-24

"I admit it. I am an anxious person. And frankly, Chicago parking is reason enough to be anxious.

There aren't enough characters allowed in this review to tell the stories of circling blocks to find a good space, garages with a $16 minimum just to pull in (and YIKES the maximum), and how do you know if you haven't driven into a mistake?

The solution is SpotHero. One less thing for me to be anxious about.

2015-09-24

"Easy peasy lemon squeezy."

2015-09-24

"SpotHero is a great service and is a must have for city driving! Through SpotHero I was able to get a much more discounted rate than the drive-up rate. More importantly, I thought two things really distinguished SpotHero from some of the other services out there:
1) easy and intuitive app
2) customer support

I really liked how I could very easily select different time frames and compare rates within the app and there was no delay (unlike some of the other parking apps out there). Even more so, when I did have a question about overnight parking, their customer support team was super friendly and helpful.

I would definitely use the service again and have been recommending it to all of my friends and family.

2015-09-24

"SpotHero was very useful when going into the big city. Not being familiar with Chicago parking spots, it made finding deals on parking locations a breeze. It's convenient having the website and mobile app at my fingertips. It's helpful to see what type of amenities the parking garages provide as well. Sometimes the site can be slow, but not a big deal. I'm sure it'll improve over time."

Share SpotHero's store rating

SpotHero is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SpotHero is not a merchant member
SpotHero does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!