Stores > Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

Great Gun Prices! Great Seller!

"I've ordered about five hand guns and 7 long guns from Outdoor Superstore. When you order if you've filled out your information correctly you'll receive a confirmation email. You'll also see a 1 dollar charge on your CC. Once the gun ships they charge the full amount. My experience has been it takes about two weeks each time i order a firearm from the initial order to when my FFL receives it. Well worth the small wait for their great firearm prices as far as I'm concerned!"

2017-07-16

Serial no. does not match

"Bought a cop gun and the serial no. on the slide, barrel and lower did not match. This can happen because of buying used and govt. pieces, BUT, they do not say it anywhere on their website as a disclaimer warning before purchase. "

2017-06-19

Not Amazon Prime shipping, but better than Amazon prices

"I have made two separate purchases; one with hard to find ammo that took a couple weeks (i didn't care) and another with a fantastic deal on a scope. I was not in a hurry and they did not charge my credit card until the day they shipped it. I'm very patient and received great deals. So if you need something fast, go to your local gun shop, if you want a great deal, order from Sportmans Outdoor and use your credit card. --- Thank you Sportmans Outdoor. I'll be back!"

2017-06-19

Not Recomended

"The Absolute Worst Online shopping experience I have had. Customer service would not return e-mails, did not answer phone. When I finally got through, I requested A return of a Defective scope and was given the manufactures e-mail address,,even though the scope was only 2wks into the 30 day window for returns. This company supershit."

2017-06-14

This place ****

"M&P Shield. Website says 'ships in 1 to 3 days' A week later they tell me they are busy and my gun MIGHT ship soon. But if I pay aother $20 they will ship it today. They dont answer their phone, they don't respond to email. If you need them fax them. I'd NEVER buy ANYTHING from them"

2017-06-13

NO RESPONSE

"Placed an order...Called and emailed several times with no response. Absolutely no customer service.
Tim Kauffman

2017-05-18

Awesome!

"I have purchased several firearms from SOSS. I have never had a problem so far. Cant beat their prices and delivery has always been prompt. I love this place. "

2017-04-22

Horrible shipping time.

"Placed order 4/10/2017. No emails from them regarding the order. Just received an email from FedEx on 4/20 saying the shipment was tendered!! They need to warn people if they are going to take 2.5-3 weeks to get an online order to you! Completely unacceptable! They immediately added me to their spam list, though, and I got marketing emails from them just about every day until I unsubscribed. Not cool!"

2017-04-11

Item as described, at a killer deal

"Although there is a long processing time 7+ days, it was well worth it for the price.
I bought a S&W M&P 2.0 5in FDE. It was brand new for 459.00 free shipping. What a deal!

2017-03-27

Received a floor model handgun as "new"

"I bought a "new" Ruger American Pistol that had either been used or used as a floor model since the gun barrel was marred. Unfortunately, when I got it from my FFL Dealer I thought it just needed to be cleaned. After cleaning I contacted them and they said since I had already done the background check and took it home they weren't responsible for it.

Moral of the story, don't buy from them. If you do, make sure the gun doesn't even have dust on it.

2017-03-23

Agreed upon price then contacted for more money

"I agreed to purchase a firearm from Sportsman's outdoor Superstore with free shipping. 6 days later they contacted me to send an updated FFL which I did. 2 days after that they contacted me saying that it's an extra $30 for shipping even though the invoice I have shows free shipping. I do live in Alaska and have had other sites give me free or cheap shipping but at least they stated it and held to it. Also the first email I received six days after I purchased it said that in seven days they will cancel an order. Not sure if that 7 days from the order date because if so they might have wanted to respond before 6 days. customer service was polite but they didn't budge an inch. U even said I'd split some of the cost and they wouldn't do it so cancelled my order. I believe that if they send an email confirmation of the purchase which states the full price they should adhere to it. They told me that the email is not an agreement of any kind. Rediculous"

2017-03-21

Horrible Customer service/shipping

"I ordered a Magpul clip 4 days ago. Their policy is 1-3 days. They didn't tell me they were "backed up when before I placed my order and still haven't contacted me. I had to go on their website to see they haven't even shipped it yet. I ordered 2 other products from other stores and have already received the products with free shipping. They charged me $7 for shipping on a $10 product and still haven't shipped?? Bad service. "

2017-03-14

Great Prices / Good Customer Service but SLOW SHIPPING

"I recently ordered a rifle from Sportmans Outdoor. Overall some of the deals are the best you can find on the web. I personally looked into GrabAGun but after reading multiple nightmarish reviews, I decided to go with Sportmans. While the shipping is free be ready to wait about 5-7 business days just for your item to ship. I personally needed it sooner so I decided to call their number, it rang but kept going to voicemail, I left a message and about 30 minutes later I got a call from customer service. I ended up paying the $16 to get it expedited which they ended up shipping immediately. Overall if you're not in hurry to get your item, Sportsmans Outdoor is a great place to buy."

2016-06-30

The superstore provided superstar service

"So, i just found this site as I was browsing in slickguns. I looked up sportsmans outdoor superstore and saw a a couple bad reviews. I have purchased 2 firearms in the past an xdm compact and a sig 516. I have tried to order firearms online before walther pps and had to cancel it as there was no communication from them(I couldn't get an update and then i got an email that they couldnt licate the ffl i sent them. I got great prices free shipping and great communication I dont know what more one could ask. I hope to pick up a couple police trade in glock 19s when they come back in stock. Im think with the political climate i should have a couple to give to my kids when they get older."

2016-03-30

Best deal on Guns

"I have bought many guns here now and do shop many other places. You can not bet there prices and services. It does take about 10 business days to ship but for the best prices it is well worth it. They also delivers much more then they promise with is rare these days. I got an extra magazine and cleaning kit and nice case with my gun ...none of which was promised. "

Share Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore's store rating

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!