• Sportsmans Outd

"I purchased a WW-CF CARBON FIBER SRC 5.56 FLAT TOP AR-15 from SOSS, best price out there, $120 less than a local gun shop and $240 less than Academy's for the exact same gun. Order came in quick, maybe 3-4 days, shipped to an FFL dealer and picked up. Not a single hiccup. Happy with my purchased, even my FFL dealer was shocked at how low the price was.

Not a single issue, I plan on using SOSS again, looking at a Springfield Mod2 3.3 .45ACP, still best prices out there, I have recommended this site to every gun lover I know, Buds and Cheaper aren't so low in prices like SOSS.

" I have read many reviews on SOSS, on many different forums and review sites. As usual with any retailer/manufacturer/service provider, etc. There will always be happy and unhappy customers. No one can please everyone, ALL the time.
My experience with SOSS was ultimately a good one. I had an issue with an ordered item. I made contact with customer service, they gave me a couple options, which I followed through on both. The result of which, gave me the assurance that my product was NEW and without issue.
SOSS customer rep. Jennifer, helped enforce the term "customer service" by offering to send me an extra magazine and box of ammo. ( Springfield Armory only sent an extra magazine to all the thousands of customers that were affected by their recall ) So in my experience, SOSS went above and beyond, what was expected.
My exprience with Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore therfore, has been a positive transaction. I would hve no issue with making future purchases form SOSS.

This review was modified by Scott68 on March 21 2015 10:15:55 AM

"Oversold and cancelled my order. Wouldn't backorder even though they said they had more coming in."

This review was modified by adsto on January 15 2015 02:02:10 PM

"Purchased my 2nd handgun from SoS in as many months. No problems, no worries, fast shipping, GREAT Pricing. Best price on both the SR9c and LCP with laser hands down. My FFL had a bit of trouble faxing his dealer license to them the first time. The said they never got it ... and then "found" it later in their fax box. But the second time the FFL info went thru same day and gun shipped same day."

" Purchased from them and they charged me twice and then when confronted they argued with me and then tried to place the blame elsewhere.
They never once accepted responsibility for their 'mistake', and didnt even offer an apology at least or a discount or something.
The purchase was decent and the price was okay, the packaging and shipping was fine and I would probably give them another chance perhaps, but the overcharge incident was total nonsense and their customer service was terrible.

This review was modified by WebCrawler on November 12 2014 12:05:42 PM

"I ordered the SR9C stainless from SOSS on 10/28/14 and had no issues at all. The gun arrived on 10/31/14 at my FFL dealer.

Cheapest price i could find the SR9C for and they have free shipping! Most of the other websites like CDNNsports, Budsguns, etc. charge shipping if the gun is below $500.

Will definitely order from them again!

"Their prices are very competitive- even compared to well-known firearm auction sites, and they offer free shipping for firearms, and no extra charges for credit card payments, and no tax in my state. My order was shipped the same day I placed it, and is expected to arrive in 2 days. I definitely would purchase from Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore again. My only regret is not finding them earlier; then I would have ordered my other XDs from them, and would have saved both money and time.

Also, they called me to confirm that my order was a gift, and when I returned their call, a customer rep picked up the phone right away- no touch-tone press 1 runaround with this business; I like when I call businesses like theirs, and a person answers the phone rather than a machine. Thank you, Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore!

This review was modified by HarmonyNoel on August 19 2014 02:07:33 PM

"I always try to work with the company before filing a negative review but Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore was unwilling to correct their error and thus this review

I ordered a used glock 22 with “night sights”. It is listed in the product description title as having nights and in the product description as having night sights. The listing states that the night sights are not guaranteed to glow. The companies that manufacture night sights will refurbish the sights for a small fee so I was not concerned if they glowed or not because I could get them glowing.

The gun I received did not have night sights, instead it had the factory glock sights. I called SOS to ask them to correct this issue and the supervisor said that “Factory sights are the same as night sights that do not glow.”

If you have any sort of brain you know that they are not the same at all. Factory sights are factory sights and not night sights.

Customer services shows just how good a company is and the customer service that I received from SOS shows that they are more concerned about making money than they are about customer satisfaction.

They have my money and I got the shaft.

I give them 0 star review.

This review was modified by mjbdelong on July 02 2014 01:04:11 PM

"I hesitate writing this b/c I selfishly don't want others to find out about this company and run their stock dry (kidding of course) BUT I've been impressed with them so far that I gladly endorse them. I purchased a S&W .40 from them last year and it quickly got to my FFL. The prices rock as well. Only 1 email I sent them about a product inquiry wasn't answered but I'm willing to overlook that since they answered all the others plus things have been crazy these days with ammo and firearms sales. I like them so much, I ordered from them again."

Share Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore's store rating

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!