"I always try to work with the company before filing a negative review but Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore was unwilling to correct their error and thus this review

I ordered a used glock 22 with “night sights”. It is listed in the product description title as having nights and in the product description as having night sights. The listing states that the night sights are not guaranteed to glow. The companies that manufacture night sights will refurbish the sights for a small fee so I was not concerned if they glowed or not because I could get them glowing.

The gun I received did not have night sights, instead it had the factory glock sights. I called SOS to ask them to correct this issue and the supervisor said that “Factory sights are the same as night sights that do not glow.”

If you have any sort of brain you know that they are not the same at all. Factory sights are factory sights and not night sights.

Customer services shows just how good a company is and the customer service that I received from SOS shows that they are more concerned about making money than they are about customer satisfaction.

They have my money and I got the shaft.

I give them 0 star review.

modified review This review was modified by mjbdelong on July 02 2014 01:04:11 PM

"I hesitate writing this b/c I selfishly don't want others to find out about this company and run their stock dry (kidding of course) BUT I've been impressed with them so far that I gladly endorse them. I purchased a S&W .40 from them last year and it quickly got to my FFL. The prices rock as well. Only 1 email I sent them about a product inquiry wasn't answered but I'm willing to overlook that since they answered all the others plus things have been crazy these days with ammo and firearms sales. I like them so much, I ordered from them again."

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore is not a merchant member
Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!