Sportsmans Gui Coupons
  • Rating 0.00/10 164 reviews

Sportsmans Guide is not a merchant member
    Sportsmans Guide does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Sportsmans Guide contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10

"I received poor customer service when asked cindy if i could speak to a supervisor she would not allow me to do that or give me the information how to speak to someone I called back and spoke donna she told me that in order to speak to a supervisor I had to have the supervisors name, after researching the company I called back with a name and I was told that it was impossible to transfer a call to someone else "

modified review This review was modified by devildog1971 on April 17 2014 11:48:06 AM

"The Sportsman Guide cancelled all 6 of my backorders after repeated request to keep order active in according to some requirement which turns out to be a bunch of crap. These orders were updated every 3-6 months for over a year. This outfit does not honor orders placed but rather cancels so they won't have to honor the order prices. They sucked me into a membership fee and then this crap."

modified review This review was modified by Donato111 on April 10 2014 01:37:34 PM

"We really need a 0 star rating, enough said...."

modified review This review was modified by NewMexicoFireFighter on April 04 2014 01:56:31 PM

"This company has horrible customer service. Jan 5 Boots and socks were ordered for me as a gift because of the horrible winter we are having. The boots arrived and no socks (no biggie) the boots were to small (big biggie) Because it was the weekend I could not call but left a message. When I finally reached someone they stated socks would be reshipped and a return label would too (after I argued about paying a restocking fee it was waived) so I sit and wait. All their little flyers and books show up along with the socks but no shipping label. I had to recall 2 times about this and finally Feb 5 a label arrives. I did as instructed for the exchange on the 6th and the wait begins. Today I called and imagine the item was seasonal and they no longer have them in stock. Don't dare post negativity on their FaceBook either they delete it. "

modified review This review was modified by Justtizzy on February 20 2014 02:21:31 PM

"I purchase some items for christmas and recieved a $50 gift card which made the items less expencsive than elsewhweres. I went to use my $50 gift card and it had expired 45 days after it was issued. When i called SMG they said too bad. Now I have spent thousands of dollars with SMG and been a meneber for years so I will never ever purchase anything from them again. The card expired on 1/31/14 I recived it on 12/22/13 and tried to use it on 2/13/14 never thougt it could expire in such a short time all others I have used last a year or 2. So as it turns out the $50 gift card if you spent X was just a ploy and a bet 90% of the people who got them did not know they expire in less than 45 days. SMG might of made a dollar on me but they will end up loosing a lot more in my purchases and from all my shooting buddies who buy ammo from them. I did call their customer service and was told too bad and yes you have been a loyal cutomer but ..... I will never buy anything from them and cancled my membership and advised to spot all emails and mailing I hate a company who tries to rip people off and that is what they did issuing gift cards that expire in 45 days or less"

modified review This review was modified by rugerberetta on February 13 2014 02:37:34 PM

"I ordered three battery jump starters and air compressors as gifts. When they arrived, only one of them worked. They sent out a replacement, but charged me for it without my authorization. I now have three broken jump starters and they charged me for a fourth without my authorization and refuse to refund me the money for the one which they charged. Do not give them your credit card number. They will charge you without you telling them to. I had ordered in the past a couple of years ago and they were good. They now can on longer be trusted. They send out broken products so that they can charge you more for the replacements. I doubt this is even legal. It is worth paying the extra money for something that works and avoid the excess charges. In this case I spent over $200.00 for one working $50.00 charger."

modified review This review was modified by BG111 on February 03 2014 05:21:31 AM

"The WORST company EVER !!! The customer service is a nasty bunch of BITCHES ! PEOPLE please listen to all these people. This many people with this many bad reviews can't be wrong. I will never order from them again, How do they stay in business? I'll never know."

"No one at Sportsman's Guide reads the pigeon-English instructions issued by their foreign vendors. I purchased a mobile eyewear device; but returned them b/c I c/n/figure-out how to set it up. Here is an example of what passes for their instructions: "...Take a video: press '2', red light off, green light flashing....D. Take a audio: long press '2', red light off green light flashing...." Whatever that is supposed to mean, there is no button '1' or '2' in their instruction sheet and no green light anywhere -- flashing or not flashing. Clearly NO ONE from Sportsman Guide bothered to read the instructions for the product they sold them to an unsupecting public. The product was trash and the instructions were an insult to any notion of consumer service. "

modified review This review was modified by mmmaher on January 06 2014 05:28:24 PM

"ordered two items from the "sportman's guide" catalog. alum. footlocker used in good condition. arrived with broken hinges and welds that had broken. e-mailed customer service and explained that I would fix the problems but I would like to review the product so other buyers would know what to expect. they e-mailed back that they were sending another footlocker and my credit card would be debited for the second unit and I had to return the first one for credit. I explained again over the phone this time that I had not wanted to exchange for another unit all I wanted to do was write a customer review and would they please read my e-mail back to me. they agreed that I had stated that in my e-mail I didn't want another footlocker but they sent me another by mistake. but still "I" had to package and ship the unit back or my credit card would be debited. second item: hd hurricane lantern, arrived just before Christmas and I put it together added kerosene and pumped it up the tank leaked immediately and almost caught on fire. called customer service. I was told I could not send it back because I had fueled it with kerosene. they suggested I clean it with citrus cleaner and then I might be able to get a refund. also during this conversation they let it slip they had known about this problem for two weeks before my order. as you may guess by this time i'm pissed and I strongly suggest nobody ever shops with these people. poor quality merchandise and terrible customer service. thank you for letting me vent jim "

"GOOD PLACE TO BUY JUNK........IF you like to spend your hard earned money on junk than this is the place for you."

modified review This review was modified by Maverick784 on December 22 2013 05:14:45 PM

"Never order from this company! Lost my 400.00 order for Christmas gifts with Fedex 14 days before Christmas and customer service told me its my problem and will take up to 4 weeks to track my order. When asked if my complaint was filed with fedex they said yes. Called Fedex they told me no! They lie also. On second call to try and get more info the supervisor hung up on me. I was very polite and never raised my voice. DANGER STAY AWAY!"

"Please don't waste your money or time ordering from these guys! They charged my card, sent a conformation email that they had received and then shipped my order. Three weeks later I called Customer service to get a tracking # and check status and was told me that they (The vender} had shipped. Two days later I get a email of cancellation from Sportsman. I got absolutely no satisfaction from rude Customer service and finally ask for a refund to our card. They didn't and I disputed with my card and then got a email from SG stating they took my card in good faith and they were sending me to collections. WTF, after they cancelled my order and said vender (Carhartt) no longer had my size. I called Carhartt and ordered them directly from them. What a sham. Needless to say Visa refunded the dispute immediately and from what I can gather, chastised them for charging before shipping. SG will charge your card and will use your money at your expense. Please spare yourself the trouble and order from cabela's or Bass Pro! "

modified review This review was modified by jRod1 on December 05 2013 06:28:26 PM

"If you are thinking of ordering from sportsman guide save your time and money. The last three orders I put in were back order and would not be available in the future. They don't carry anything they have forsale. Costomer service was very rude and blunt. Order from cabelas it might cost more but they always have the item you need- NO BACK ORDERS"

"I purchased a Muller 8-32x44 scope from them. Three days later I called asking why I wasn't sent a tracking number. They said it would be shipped 21 days later, because it was coming from Muller Optics. What The Hell!! I call Muller Optics and they checked their records and Sportsmans Guide hasn't even sent them my order. I call SG back and they then tell me they didn't send it to them because my phone number wasn't on their records. You just sent me a confirmation email with my cell and home phone number on it. Stop lying to me a send the damn order. They said they would that day. They lied again. The next day Donna at Muller Optics emailed me and said she would have shipped this morning if they had sent the order yesterday. Now I have to wait over the weekend and they will ship Monday. The people at Muller go out of their way for you. They are great. The people at Sportsmans guide are a lAZY BUNCH OF LYING _ss holes. THEY WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER PENNY OF MY MONEY!!!"

"These are the worst guys to buy from. They back order my product for one year and then sent me a letter waiting for a response to keep my order. I responded every month same day even when the letter didn't come. They canceled it at 5am on the very day I sent the email and claimed they didn't receive it. It was in my email. They are a rip off. NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

modified review This review was modified by MCDONOUGHGREG on October 15 2013 05:04:32 PM