Sportsmans GuiCoupons

Sportsmans Guide User

"The absolute worthy took 180.00 out of my account set me up on payments And called me 5 days later and said no I can't buy on credit pay in full or nothing After they took almost 200.00 from me and said now got to wait 3 days to get my monies back. What a joke "

"Very poor customer service. Unlike some here, I did receive a response from a real person, several of them actually. It was like pulling teeth though trying to get them to answer my questions; they just kept giving me a generic response with as little information as possible. I ordered an item that said would be here in 5-7 business days, now after 5 days, it still has not shipped and they are telling me it will be another 7 business days before receiving the item. Since the item is a bow, I will be missing opening day because it will not arrive when promised. "

modified review This review was modified by comanche8f on August 27 2014 01:45:34 PM

"Absolutely disgusting customer service. My grandmother bought a few things for me, so the shipping address was different from the billing address. They held the order up for fraud prevention and to confirm the order was legitimate, which is great in my opinion. The problem is they did not notify me of this issue. I paid for expedited shipping to have the items by the weekend and four days later I started to get worried that the order hadn't shipped yet (the order status page just said something like "awaiting fulfillment"). I then contacted customer service even though it was way too late to receive it in time. I was THEN informed of it being held up, and I told them to just cancel the order since I couldn't have it by the date I needed it. They said they couldn't do that without talking to the cardholder. Really? I can't even cancel the freaking thing? My grandmother had literally just got back from a stay in the hospital and I didn't want to have to put her through dealing with this, as she was nice enough to purchase these items for me in the first place.

My grandmother called them and said she had never been talked to so rudely in her life. She was snapped at, talked down to, and berated (because she did not know my address off the top of her head). Even after conference calling her bank and getting all the necessary confirmation from them that the order was legitimate the rep still did not want to release the order. My sick grandmother got so exasperated with having to answer the same question over and over again, and being treated like garbage, that she eventually just hung up the phone. The bank rep said he couldn't believe the attitude either.

It's too bad I paid to be a member of their buying club as I will never be buying from them again. I can't believe how rude and inconsiderate the customer service rep was even after being told that she was very ill and just out of the hospital. It's just disgusting.

"I ordered a nightvision scope on 8/13/2014....the expected ship date was 08/19/2014 which changed to 08/20/2014 when I got my e-mail confirmation....when I hadn't received a tracking # by 8/21/14 I used the e-mail contact form on their website to see what the status of my order was...to make a long story short after 5 e-mails and 6 phone calls I still don't have any idea when or if I will receive the scope. It is now late in the day on 8/25/2014 and I'm still waiting for a call back from their vendor contact rep. who was suppose to call me back with the status.
I have been a customer for several years and have placed many orders with no problems until now so I guess I'm finally paying for my previous good fortune.
This is the first time for me to contact customer service with a problem....some of the rep's have been nice (but not helpful) while others have been very rude and not helpful.
I requested to cancel the order but was told that was not possible. I'm not sure at this point if I will ever purchase items from the sportsman guide again.

modified review This review was modified by hodrod6060 on August 25 2014 02:02:02 PM

"Order was processed quicky and arrived on time. Product was exactly as ordered."

"Lousy customer service. When I placed my order was told product would ship on the 17th, when I checked on the 20th no tracking number was available but it said expected ship date would be the 19th. I called their support and was told they would not even check for a tracking number until after the 23rd but not to worry I would have the product by the 27th when I need it. It is now the 24th and still no tracking number. Customer service now tells me they will not be able to tell me a tracking number until the 25th or 26th at the earliest as they have to allow 24 to 48 hours to find out. They also say they are sorry that I was told it would be here on the 27th but it might be or might not. Bottom line if you need the product by a certain date order it months ahead of time as there is going to be no support except a run around and a suggestion that maybe you should order some different product and have it delivered next day air as the date you need it is now close."

modified review This review was modified by paulp22 on June 24 2014 03:48:15 PM

"The customer service here is absolutely horrible!! I had to speak with several supervisors who in turn lie. My package was shipped 6 days early. I emailed them on June 13,2014 in regards to my order status. I received a reply back stating that my order was being processed and shipment would be on June19,2014. I called June20,2014 for a tracking number and was told my order had been shipped June13,2014 and the package had been delivered June19,2014. They have been lying back and forth saying they are talking to Fed Ex. Fed Ex has said they have no correspondence from them. Please do not order from this company. They are the worst!!!"

modified review This review was modified by mytink71 on June 24 2014 11:56:31 AM

"ordered from them, never received my order, tried to track it with the number provided but there is no tracking available. I have contacted them several times via email but just get an automated reply. I know don't know if my order has been sent or not or if they have just taken my money!"

modified review This review was modified by rubyhoo on June 09 2014 01:44:57 AM

"Ordered 5 boxes 357 ammo on May24 2014 Order arrived by FedEx on June 3. Really fast service over holiday weekend. I do not work for them. am in fl. Cant say enough good about my order "

"I have purchased several times from this site. I typically have had a good experience. One of the transactions even generated a "gift card." Not thinking Gift Cards would expired, I put the card and receipt into my Sportsmanguide folder. A couple of months later, I was going to make another large purchase. I went to get the gift card and noticed that the card had expire. Upon further review, the card was only valid for two weeks. I called to request some sort of consideration since I have spent several thousands of dollars and have been a customer for almost 3 years. The less than considerate supervisor gave no remorse, was rude, and indicated that they have customers who regularly spend this sort of money and no further consideration would be given. If it was a day or two, she would reconsider, but since it has been a couple months, no consideration would be given. Overall terrible customer service and will ensure I never spend another dollar at this site again."

modified review This review was modified by GT-NMSU on May 19 2014 11:22:11 AM

"I was happy with the online experience, but they gave me a coupon code for free shipping and then charged me $15.99 for shipping anyway. I asked for the order to be canceled or my shipping refunded. They emailed me back telling me they couldn't do that and then shipped it anyway the next day. After countless calls to customer service, I have gotten no where. DO NOT BUY from this website!!!"

modified review This review was modified by blzimmer on May 15 2014 05:01:18 AM

"I received poor customer service when asked cindy if i could speak to a supervisor she would not allow me to do that or give me the information how to speak to someone I called back and spoke donna she told me that in order to speak to a supervisor I had to have the supervisors name, after researching the company I called back with a name and I was told that it was impossible to transfer a call to someone else "

modified review This review was modified by devildog1971 on April 17 2014 11:48:06 AM

"The Sportsman Guide cancelled all 6 of my backorders after repeated request to keep order active in according to some requirement which turns out to be a bunch of crap. These orders were updated every 3-6 months for over a year. This outfit does not honor orders placed but rather cancels so they won't have to honor the order prices. They sucked me into a membership fee and then this crap."

modified review This review was modified by Donato111 on April 10 2014 01:37:34 PM

"We really need a 0 star rating, enough said...."

modified review This review was modified by NewMexicoFireFighter on April 04 2014 01:56:31 PM

"This company has horrible customer service. Jan 5 Boots and socks were ordered for me as a gift because of the horrible winter we are having. The boots arrived and no socks (no biggie) the boots were to small (big biggie) Because it was the weekend I could not call but left a message. When I finally reached someone they stated socks would be reshipped and a return label would too (after I argued about paying a restocking fee it was waived) so I sit and wait. All their little flyers and books show up along with the socks but no shipping label. I had to recall 2 times about this and finally Feb 5 a label arrives. I did as instructed for the exchange on the 6th and the wait begins. Today I called and imagine the item was seasonal and they no longer have them in stock. Don't dare post negativity on their FaceBook either they delete it. "

modified review This review was modified by Justtizzy on February 20 2014 02:21:31 PM

Sportsmans Guide is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsmans Guide is not a merchant member
Sportsmans Guide does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!