• Address: 2271 Lewis Ave
    • Contact: aga@sportsimportsllc.com
    • Fax: 3014685852

"Terrible! ordered a product (of course they took my money) item never showed up. inquiries made to them were ignored. Apparently they are only in business to take your money and never deliver"

"I ordered a seat warmer that was supposed to fit my car and it wasn't even close to fitting, so I jumped through all sorts of hoops to get them to take it back. They did end up taking it back and they issued me a store credit for less than what I paid. Unfortunately, I waited 2 years to finally use the credit and they tell me they only honor store credits up to a year. It would have been nice if they would have said that from the get go."

modified review This review was modified by DaveWFred on June 05 2013 12:35:10 PM

"Ordered something on December 18th and paid for UPS 2 day shipping to get it in time for Christmas. Sports Imports sent me an email confirming that the order had shipped. That email included a FedEx tracking number, but it also stated that the order had been shipped via UPS. No UPS tracking number was included, and the FedEx number was invalid. It has now been 10 days since the order was placed and I have yet to receive the package.

They do not take phone calls and have not responded to my emails requesting shipping information. If I don't get something today I will go to the credit card company for a refund.

I would advise everyone to consider taking their business elsewhere. Someplace that at least provides phone support.

"On June 6th bought 2 scooters for my grandsons for a birthday gift. Close to 300.00 dollars spent. They both did not hold up to normal use. Both had issues within days and started contacting company to return them. The phone number given for contact no one answered (ever) received an email to contact manafacturer which I did and was told I had contacted the wrong people after someone had opened up a ticket (???). They said they would then close the ticket (which they did) since I didn't have a claim. Being a 72 year old grandma and dealing with people who don't hold up to their side wanting to return a defective unit is impossibe. Never did they say they would even except a return. _Buy the product at your own risk these people will not do busisness like most companies on internet-. They took my money after selling me a product that didn't hold up and I am still trying to get money back and return the item to them. Worst company to do business with on internet "

"This has got to be one of the shadiest "companies" on the internet. I ordered a wall mounted remote control fan. Received a regular pull string fan and tried to contact them so I could send the wrong one back and get the fan I ordered. Of course no phone number and no responce to my e-mails period. Contacted my credit card company, they took the charge off and I shipped the product back. To top it off, my credit card company "said" they sent me a letter requesting whatever info i had. Never got the letter but that's another story. Bottom line I got charged again for the product that I sent back and now I have nothing but alot of anger. Will contact the BBB if possible to file a complaint but I doubt that will even help by the amount of negitive feedback I see about this company. How scams like this can go on without consequences is beyond me. Buyer beware."

"I order a wheelchair hitch ramp for my truck. My husband is disabled and I thought I could transport his chair easier with this ramp. I ordered it June 17,2012 through Paypal. After several emails to the company and phone calls that are never answered, I finally got the hitch on July 3. It was a cheap piece of junk and also had no hardware to connect it to the truck. So again I tried calling the company and emails. No results. I finally filed a claim through Paypal who is suppose to protect their customers from companies like this. I have yet to hear from either. I have also filed a claim with the Montgomery County office of consumer protection. This company should not be allowed to do any kind of business. They take advantage of honest people who can't afford to lose money..Buyer beware!!!!"

"This Company is shady. Ordered item that advertises shipping in 2-3 days. Odrer did not ship and they wont call you back. No phone # on website, got # from my credit card company. Having to dispute charges and do an investigation to get my money back. Buyer BEWARE!"

"We bought 2 infared 12 volt car seat heaters and one of them has a defective cigarette lighter plug. We took pictures of the plug's defects and sent an email to Sports Imports LTD asking how they would like to handle the problem. After 7 days we have heard nothing from them. Having now looking at their return policy, I will never order anything from them. They are certainly not interested in backing up their products.
Read the return policy before you order anything from this company.

"Didn't receive my item...whats up ?"

"Great online store, awesome deals!"

"I ordered an item, returned it to "Adam's" satisfaction and he issued me a "store credit" which, when I attempted to use it, would not apply to his inflated handling charges (above and beyond reasonable postage). When I asked to simply have the credit applied to my credit card, he refused. This outfit (as other's say, likely just Adam) is clearly disreputable."

"I wish I also would have read these reviews first before ordering from this supposed company. I had the old "Bait and Switch" pulled on me. I ordered a GPS holster, which even had a PICTURE of it on their website. Four days later, I received a package from AMAZON.com which contained a holster, not the one I ordered, a lesser, cheaper one, and a note that said "enjoy your gift" from Amazon.com. The total said $0.00 dollars, but they charged my account for the price of the expensive one that I ordered! Do you think I can get ahold of ANYONE? Been trying for days. If they didn't have the thing in stock, why didn't they just tell me it was backordered? Instead, they give me a cheaper one from Amazon, and charge me for the good one that I ordered from them! I think the other reviews are correct. I think it's a one-man show trying to run a side business, with non-existent customer service. I just wish I would have seen the reviews first, they all tell the same tale of a shady, shameful, un-American rip-off thief. Somebody get a rope......................................"

"I ordered from this company and everything went well - really.

True: their phones don't work but I eventually got to talk to Adam himself by sleuthing for his number.

These reviews got me worried, so I contacted him and he assured me that everything was cool. My product came after three days in perfect condition and I was charged correctly.

I think maybe this is a one-man show, so there is some difficulty occasionally. However it is not a sham and you shouldn't be too worried. Thanks!

"Order placed three weeks ago with Sports Imports Limited but have not received the merchandise. The UPS tracking number shows the package has been "out for delivery" (on the truck!) for over two weeks in Gaithersburg, MD not the proper city or state. Email unanswered. Phone calls unanswered. Owner's name is Adam Gouda a lot like Agouda of the sterling review below.

The company's web site states their merchandise is always in stock and ships from 13 huge nationwide warehouses however, this appears to be untrue. As additional information, this site displays the BBB On-Line Reliability Icon however on the BBB web site, Sports Imports Limited is not a member and has a grade of "F." Also, they display the BuySafe Bonded Logo but do not provide a guarantee number or the opportunity to buy a bond so no claim is possible. They also display the Internet Top 500 Retailers logo but are not listed on that organization's web site as one of the top 500.

"I ordered a car cushion with heater and massage from Sports Imports LTD online on Nov. 19th I received an email 2 weeks later but no actual tracking information. I wrote and asked why it took so long and an email came back with the tracking information. I wrote again and asked why it was delayed and why didn't they let me know? AGain, a computer-generated email came with tracking information. I'm left to wonder what the $9 for shipping and handling on at most a 2 lb. package has gotten me? I won't use them again."

Sports Imports LTD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sports Imports LTD is not a merchant member
Sports Imports LTD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!