• Contact: info@spicylingerie.com
    • Phone: 909-598-0588

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"I received my package quickly however after I tried it on I realized I needed a diffrent size. I emailed them the next morning and told them..their response was it has signs of use,which is not true. It didnt even fit to wear it and the other item was broken. Which I could not have known untill I opened it. Now I am being told that they cannot accept my return. The material is not of good quality either. So now I am stuck with something I can not even wear. Thanks Spicy Lingerie. I won't order from you ever again."

modified review This review was modified by ShayHanna on July 03 2014 09:00:43 PM

"I ordered 4 items (a complete outfit) from Spicy Lingerie but they only shipped 2 of the items to me. I called to inquire about the missing items and was informed the items had been discontinued. I asked, "when were you going to notify me?" The rep said you should have received an email. Of course I didn't receive any notice. Prior to my delivery, I spoke with a Spicy Lingerie rep twice about my order, because they never sent me a confirmation email of my order and I called again to inquiry about delivery time. Each time, the rep reviewed my order and never mentioned they could not full-fill my order. Spicy Lingerie choose to deliver half the order, now I am stuck with half an outfit. They refused to reimburse me for return shipping. Basically, the inventory on their site is not current. They don't communicate with you if something occurs with your order. And they don't automatically send you a confirmation email regarding your order. Their return policy sucks...they are trying to keep your money for poor customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by LadyGreen on July 02 2014 10:12:07 PM

"Disgusting service!
Item I bought was very badly made but this wasn't apparent until it was worn a few days after receipt. Company refused to accept merchandise as faulty stating that they have a 48 hr notice period. I am astounded they are allowed to trade if they refuse to take responsibility for their merchandise.
My advice = SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, DISAPPOINTMENT & FRUSTRATION BY AVOIDING THIS SELLER

modified review This review was modified by HPhillips2014 on March 10 2014 09:15:30 AM

"I have been a customer of Spicy Lingerie for 5 years. I have always ordered quit a bit in advance so slow processing was not usually a problem. However, recently I ordered an item for Christmas on 12/5/13 for an event on 12/14/13. When the item didn't arrive by 12/12/13 I asked to cancel. Although customer service confirmed it did not ship yet, they would not cancel it, they said it was processing. They told me (I have it in email writing from Vivian) that I would have to pay for shipping plus a re-stocking fee! I asked for a manager to call me, and called back even a few days later. I never got a call. I then contacted their local BBB. I filed a complaint and the only resolution they gave was to tell me that I could return the item (past 30 days) and not pay the re-stocking fee! That hardly seems like a resolution for such horrible service. They also claim they called me on 12/20/13, which my phone shows no record of. Even if they had, that would be 8 days past the request for a call. It is very unfortunate that they treat their regular and good clients like this. Very unprofessional. I fortunately found a great company that provides very quick delivery and no hassle returns called Yandy.com"

modified review This review was modified by evonger on February 11 2014 01:49:42 PM

"stay away they were taking forever to ship my package I called customer service was not customer friendly I ended up cancelling the order. They shipped and charged anyway. Now I have to wait for a shipping label and ship the package i didnt want before I get my money back. Customer retention is not a strong point"

modified review This review was modified by jdpennyd on January 23 2014 09:50:31 AM

"I would give them a ZERO if I could. This store is absolutely ridiculous. I made an order over two weeks in advance (of when I needed the items) and paid for 2-3 day shipping. I received a confirmation email about my order. A week later, I received the SAME email from them but this one saying "Thank you AGAIN for your order at Spicy Lingerie". I hadn't heard anything else from them, so I called their customer service line and she informed me that "most" of my items were suppose to be there THE MORNING that I needed them. They had been shipped A week after I made my order. But two of my items weren't shipped out till the next day (WITH STANDARD SHIPPING, EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR EXPRESS), and because of the weekend they wouldn't be arriving till early the next week. Which literally defeats the entire purpose of making the purchase for Halloween in the first place.

Therefore I had to spend MORE money, and rush out of my way to go try and complete an outfit. Also they informed me that they don't provide return shipping. NOT only did I have to spend more money in order to get something in time. But since it was "shipped out" they could not cancel the order, and I had to SPEND MORE MONEY TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM, because of their mistake.

When I called, I literally dealt with the rudest person, never even got an apology. I feel like I just got scammed.
DO NOT ORDER FROM SPICY LINGERIE, it is the most unprofessional website, with the worst customer service.

I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to get charged for a second time on the oder, and see if my actual order will arrive by Friday night for my event. I wish I would have read these reviews before ordering.

modified review This review was modified by KristenBenson on October 22 2013 04:09:40 PM

"After I had ordered from Spicy Lingerie, I came across a lot of bad reviews about them. I have to say don't always believe what you read!!! I ordered from them on 10/9/13 at about 11:00pm PST. There free shipping policy clearly states if you bother to read it that it can take 7 to 10 business days (that means Monday - Friday only) to process an order. It took them 5 business day to process and ship my order. I received a tracking number for my order on Wed. 10/16/13. My package was on my door step on Friday 10/18/13, the costume that I ordered was in perfect condition and included all the things I had ordered, plus they even included a free gift in the correct size. I am in Norther California and Spicy Lingerie is located in Southern California, so it only took a couple days for me to get my package. If you live in another state just like any other package it will take longer! The packaging was just what they had promised discreet!"

modified review This review was modified by krislTino on October 22 2013 08:43:52 AM

"They are terrible people. I ordered a cute teddy nurse lingerie last year, they kept lying to me telling me that it was coming,and I still haven't received it. They are liars and scammers."

modified review This review was modified by theexoticskye on October 21 2013 06:46:31 AM

"These people are absolute CROOKS & LIARS!!! I placed an order on a Monday, and after a week I still had received NO shipping confirmation. When I called customer service on Tuesday of the following week, they told me that my order was processed & ready for shipment and would arrive by Thursday. Thursday rolls around and I STILL HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING!!! When I called, my order still was not processed. The rep told me it takes 3-5 days to process - ok - you do the math - it took them 10 days to process my order. Their customer service reps are absolutely the most ignorant people I have EVER dealt with!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by dinglepringle on September 19 2013 03:25:33 PM

"I love this place! I do not know why they are getting such terrible reviews. They sell quality products and I have gone to them time and again. I love all my corsets and my sleep pants are a dream! You must understand that for a big company, it can be hard to get orders out right away. I feel like they do a great job and I will continue to buy from them!"

modified review This review was modified by CNBrand on September 18 2013 01:25:18 PM

"Terrible service!!! I ordered 4 items on a Monday and paid 9.00 for 2-3 day express shipping because I needed it as a gift for a bachelorette party. As of Friday I never received anything. I called customer service and they said it "will probably ship today" meaning I wont get it by the weekend obviously. She said the only thing they can do it charged me an extra $21.99 to get it the next day. I was certainly not paying that. Why should I pay 30.00 for overnight delivery when I bought this at the beginning of the week. She said that it takes 2-4 business days to process. They should explain that when you choose 2-3 day delivery when ordering.

I also changed the address of delivery the very next day by online chat with a representative and when I got a confirmation email for canceling my order, it had the address I had previously before changing it.

I will never ever buy from them and I advise you do not.

modified review This review was modified by cheska924 on August 30 2013 12:02:06 PM

"I ordered two things from them and after three days it said my items still did not ship. I got worried and started to look up the reviews for them and found some pretty awful reviews. So I decided to email them and ask about the status of my order. They emailed me back two days later saying it has shipped and gave me a tracking number. I was able to track the number and it only took 3 days to come. Only one item came though so again a was worried they might have scammed me on the second item so I emailed them again asking about my second item. Two business days later they responded and said it had shipped and they gave me another tracking number. That item came two days later. So my experience with them was pretty good and don't listen to anyone who says it is a scam because it's not. I got my stuff and other reviews have stated the same. Just email them asking what the status is of your order and they will respond."

modified review This review was modified by harris022 on June 23 2013 01:03:31 PM

"***Warning: Do not trust their claims of "discreet packaging"***

The items, when I finally received them, were what I ordered and I have no complaints about the merchandise itself. However, I will never be ordering from this company again.

I ordered on 12/18/12 and paid for 2-3 day priority mail. My order did not ship until over one week later and my package did not arrive for almost 3 weeks. I was never told that one of my items was out of stock and would not be available for over a month (received the last part of my order over 2 months since placing my order). Nor was I given the option of cancelling that part of my order. In fact, I only knew that an item had not been shipped with the original shipment until I actually received the merchandise.

I called customer service, but was never given the opportunity to hold or talk to a real person, just told to leave a voice mail. I left a message and received an email response- again, no opportunity to talk to a person.

The part that takes the cake is that the last part of the shipment arrived exactly 3 months after placing my order. This last part of my order arrived with a large, conspicuous "Spicy Lingerie" label on the front of the package!!! I have my packages delivered to my boyfriend's house because my apartment does not accept packages. I REALLY DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS, especially since the website (fraudulently) says that packages are shipped discreetly. My boyfriend lives with roommates, none of whom need to know my (or his) personal business. This is unacceptable!!!

When I contacted the company to inform them of this issue, there was a brief, quiet, unconvincing apology from the customer service agent.

Too bad there is no option for 0 of 5 stars, because that is what I would like to give them.

Jeimi's Avatar
Miami beach

"Horrible experience my order number 309940 on oct 19 I order a custom on the 24 th I got this email "We regret to inform you that the manufacturer has just informed us that your back ordered costume will not come back into stock prior to Halloween. If you wish to find a replacement or cancel the back order to avoid shipment AFTER Halloween please notify us immediately." Within 5 hours I send an email saying " since it is not going to arrive on time cancel my order" on the 27 I got an email saying your order has been shipped! I send an email asking why? Nobody respond I called and they said that since they have item they shipped it already and that it will arrive on time if not then I should refused the package and I will get a full refund, the package arrive nov 1st I refused the package an now they don't want to refund me any money or store credit nothing !!!! They say that I have to pay 8 dollars to get it shipped to me !! For what I say halloween is over! They said that they never got the email from me saying to cancel my order And that is a lie because I have prove I told them I will forward the email and they said no we will not refund anything !!! Unfair yes customer service unorganized and have no clue to where my item is !!!!

Update jan 28
After talking with one of the representative that lie and said that they never got my cancelation email and that is the reason I am not getting a refund, I foward the email and thay said that they did get the email but didn't cancel the order but still iam not getting a refund and now it is not $8.00 but $10.00 plus $3.00 for signature required to get my item!! Can you believe this , WOW I said I have an email that said $8.00 and now you say $13.00 so maybe next week is $20.00 please people do yourself a favor and don't order from this company or you will have a headache !!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Jeimi on January 28 2013 01:11:36 PM

"Unpleasant, first of all their processing takes days, it took four days to process an order that I paid 2-3 day shipping for. After online chatting with one of their associates, the woman said that it would be shipped that day; she was somewhat helpful. After the order was processed it didn't take too longer for it to come. The product when I receive it wasn't at all as I expected it to be. The service overall was just unpleasant. Many of their products are very appealing, but be careful ordering their one sized items. I will not be ordering from this site again. I just expected better service."

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!