Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.94/10 1.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"I have made three orders from this website and none of them have gone smoothly. The thing they do not tell you is that it may take several days/weeks for them to actually ship it! Then when you get it some of the order may or may not be there. The first order I got for my wife took two weeks. I then saved it for another two weeks as a special gift. When she put it on...two of the three items I bought were either broken (zipper) or un wearable. When I contacted them back they said "sorry, we have a 48 hour return policy."

Needless to say the other two times I purchased didn't go much better. I'm still waiting for a garment I purchased over a month ago.

The stuff is sexy, but not well made and you have to wait for it.

This review was modified by bgarver04 on November 18 2015 03:18:08 PM

"I ordered something almost two months ago. 7 days after I ordered it, it said it shipped and was delivered. It still isn't here. I got an email today again saying its shipped but we'll see about that. I emailed saying I just wanted a return about 2 weeks ago but no one answered. I doubt my order will ever come it. But either way this is bullshit and I would never recommend ordering from here. "

This review was modified by kpprob on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Fast delivery awesome stuff love my new corsets "

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! My "friend" worked for this company and walked out because this company has no moral or ethics. All they do is lie to their customers all day. They have very little in stock inventory, when you place an order, they have to get it in from the manufacture, which can take up to a week, then they will send you your stuff. If you pay for expedited shipping, don't expect it any time soon. The instock stuff that they do carry is chinese made crap, and a lot of the items have a foul smell. if you have to return an item, it will take weeks for them to process it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!"

"Got my order in time and got a free handbag Call first to verify sizing and the rep was very helpful ! I will shop again "

"This is the poster child of everything bad about internet shopping.

1. Very slow to process an order. A couple of weeks
2. Products are meant for twiggy ... one size fits all fits anorexic only
3. When you return it 14 days to acknowledge... I sent Priority mail so I know when they received it.
4. Part of the order was a "costume." They would not refund it. In there "return policy" it is stated that store credit only. But that is NOWHERE on the pages that you order from.
5. A business run by shady policies.. not by people.

"I placed an order (over 200 dollars) back in June. I received a receipt a day later and was told my order would be shipped. I waited and waited for it to arrive but nothing came. I then emailed staff multiple times, called the company repeatedly (I live in Australia so it was midnight my time trying to get through to them, and very costly!). No one wanted to answer my questions and when I was finally told that the item had not been shipped as a couple of the items were on back order. I was infuriated!! Why hadn't anyone made me aware of this weeks ago??

I need these costumes for work and therefore lost a lot of money because I was unable to complete shifts. I told staff this and they told me to choose replacement items and they would send my order immediately.

Reluctantly, I did. My order arrived today (7+ weeks after I originally placed it).. And it was MISSING two items! On the shipping notice it simply says, not shipped - back ordered. WTF WTF WTF!

Again no one bothered to inform me that these items were unavailable, or gave me the option to reselect. What is the worst thing about this is that these two items, were the replacement items for the ones I originally chose!!

Spicy Lingerie should be ashamed of it's staff and self as a company. Absolutely appalling customer service with no attempts to rectify their incompetency. Shame on you! I work in many nightclubs all over Australia and Europe and I will be sure to tell every single girl I meet to NEVER order anything from your disgraceful company again!

"This business has terrible customer service... I returned an item over a year ago and I am still trying to get my money back...... They tell me they can not refund my money just give me a store credit... I do not want a store credit I WANT MY MONEY BACK..... Over half of the items I ordered were destroyed after the first washing... They sell nothing but junk and when you return something they do not want to give you your money back......"

This review was modified by Melinda497 on July 15 2015 01:12:49 PM

"TERRIBLE PRODUCTS and CUSTOMER SERVICE I ordered three products, and two of them arrived damaged! The color of one item was completely different than described or shown online (it was neon pink). The mesh on these two items had holes and were torn. I called immediately to speak with a customer service representative, and was told I had to email pictures of the damaged items, and they would decide what I should do with the items. Needless to say, no one from Spicy Lingerie has EVER gotten back to me. I have called, emailed and mailed my damaged products back to them, and can not get a response from ANYONE at their company. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM SPICY LINGERIE! You will be throwing your money away, and they absolutely WILL NOT REPLACE, EXCHANGE OR REFUND your items!"

This review was modified by jamieth on July 12 2015 11:23:12 AM

"As informed in 2 different emails that my item shipped and 29 days later the order never shipped...contacted what passes for customer service and they said an refund would be issued. Im still waiting for that refund... today is 7 business days since the notice of pending refund. "

"I should have read the reviews on Spicy Lingerie before placing an order. However, I went ahead and placed an order depending on the guidelines of Google Shopping.
Spicy Lingerie said the product I ordered was in stock with 9 left. Once ordered, I received an email a week later stating that the product was on back order and that it could take 4-6 weeks before shipping it out. After placing a call to the Spicy Lingerie and making it known that they are violating Googles guidelines that products placed online MUST be in stock, they did not seem to be concerned that I would make a report of it to Google Merchant Center. I know the guidelines because I am an online merchant myself. I canceled my order and reported them to the Google Merchant Center. I suggest that if you have had a problem with Spicy Lingerie that you report them as well. Here is the link to make a report; https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

This review was modified by chris5461 on May 11 2015 03:19:41 PM

"I just want to know why this site gets such bad reviews? I ordered from them and received an accurate tracking link and received my order in a little under two weeks. As for the products they are great quality especially for the price. I ordered a set that is 80$+ dollars on sites like Spurst or Yandy for 30$ and it is great. I will be ordering again from this site. They also send a free pair of panties and a cute little necklace. They have a large selection and prices are dead on."

This review was modified by kittykat69 on March 16 2015 11:58:52 AM

"this company is complete SHIT. they are thieves and i will continue to spread the word until they are out of business. reported to bbb. they are pure evil and complete morons. they never sent my product and just kept my money. unbelievable that they get away with this without any repercussions. "

"wish I had went to this web site before giving my money..... Reporting them to BBB... in the near future in will NEVER ORDER A THING FROM SPICY LINGERIE

This review was modified by Danyell1973 on February 24 2015 02:47:17 AM

"Never, ever again will I purchase anything here. I ordered something back in January. I ordered it for Valentine's Day. Of course it still isn't here. Supposedly, won't be shipping until March. I contacted the backorder department and there was no apology-no explanation-just "if you want to cancel let us know." I should have read the reviews here first. Thank goodness they haven't charged my card at this point. I wish there was somewhere else that I could get the exact item I want. I even found it on Amazon, but guess what? It ships from Spicy Lingerie. FML. "

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!