Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spicy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

They should not be running an online business

"I ordered on 7-13 an item. The site states that most items ship out the next day and some items require 2-3 business days. I contacted them via their online support. Michelle, the rep immediately started to argue that the items require 4-5 business days to ship. I pointed out that their site states 1-2 days. She stated that I would receive a tracking number in the next 24 hours. I explained that I am 90 miles away from where they ship it and if it went out today, I'd see the item in time. I stated if it shipped the day after, I might still see the item the day I needed it by. Michelle kept arguing that it was in their warehouse and they would have to 'find' the order to cancel it. I stated that I needed it within the next two days and if they couldn't get it out today to cancel the order.

After I mentioned the cancel, she immediately went it the rant that the order was in process and they may not be able to cancel it.

I am just taking this up with my credit card company. This firm has no idea how to fulfill orders, let alone give customer support. This is 2017, not 1996.

2017-07-12

HORRIBLE!

"I ordered quite a few items on a Monday and paid for 2+3 day shipping. As of 10 days later and the items still have not even shipped and I get the run around from customer service that its ready to ship but they do not know when it will and they cannot give me a refund because its ready to ship and they do not know if their warehouse can find it before it does. They have said the same thing the last three days! I needed these items for an event this weekend and ordered in plenty of time! Horrible! Do not order if you expect to get it in a timely manner! "

2017-07-09

Good for the price

"I've ordered several items over the past few years. I'm a plus size woman and have a hard time finding a good selection of items in my size. Spicy Lingerie has not failed me yet. Items fit as expected and the quality has been fine. It's not super luxurious but great for my purposes. I've ordered bra and **** sets, negligees, and body stockings. The free gifts are super cheesy, but they are not why I order from them. I have not had a reason to return anything or deal with customer service."

2017-06-16

Scam, horrible products & no refund

"I got awful products and when I returned them I got bogus reasons for why they couldn't accept my return. Finally they gave me a partial store credit which is useless because their quality is awful."

2017-06-03

Never received the order

"I ordered something and received an email a week or two later that it was "backordered" even though the site did not say that at the time I ordered. I asked to change to another item and they never responded or sent me either of the items. Pretty stupid."

2017-06-01

Dont buy from here!!

"Wasn't to sure about this website but ordered anyways and I knew as soon as I saw what it was shipped in that it was going to be cheap. Outfits are super cheap and not sized right. And the free gift is a joke, some crap necklace that I have my kid. One of my outfits didn't even come cause there out of stock and could take up to 2 months. Going to try and return but with all these other ladies saying they couldn't I'm probably out of luck. Horrible company won't order again "

2017-05-11

poor service, poor quality

"I've had several bad experiences with this company.
First I ordered a costume (princess Leiha) for Halloween. When I got the confirmation order I saw that it was going to get shipped to my work HQ in Washington DC, and not to California where I live (this must have been my fault, not sure how it happened). Tried calling costumer service, but they refused to change the shipping address and told me I had to order a new costume in order to get it in time for halloween, and I could then make sure that the one that got sent to the wrong address was sent back and I would get a refund. The customer service people were pretty rude throughout this. I never got a refund, but I got store credit. So I had to order more stuff. The costume was cheap, plasticy and several parts broke as I was getting dressed for halloween night... sucked.
With the store credit, I ordered a bathing suit and a dress. The bathing suit arrived but the dress never arrived. About 2 months later I contacted their customer service. They said that the dress was just cancelled (but they never bothered to tell me about it). They offered me new store credit for the cancelled dress.

So now I have to order something else. I'm looking through their stuff and there is basically nothing in my size, XS. Even if I go to Small, virtually ALL the models have gigantic fake/photoshopped **** (which I don't), and it makes it really hard to get an idea of what the bikini/lingerie would like like on my body. The point of having girls modelling the clothes is for the costumer to get an idea of what they would look like wearing those items. Most women don't have huge fake-looking fake ****. I've been going back to the site over the course of several weeks and there is literatally nothing that I want to order, mainly because I can't tell if the item that looks **** on the huge-fake **** girl would just look ridiculous on small-**** me, or if it would even fit at all. Please add some more normal looking models.

By the way, the bathing suit I ordered is ok. It's uncomfortable around the neck, but it looks pretty good...

2017-05-10

BEWARE!! DO NOT ORDER FROM SPICY LINGERIE

"Do not try to return items. They will find any and every reason to not give you a refund. Ive had two bad experiences with them. NEVER AGAIN."

2017-05-08

I don't think it's legit! Is anyone employed here??

"I placed an order 5 days ago. Order states it processed, charged my card, however it also states no carrier available for delivery? Of course this was after the order was placed. Wish I would have seen this site first! Didn't come up when I googled them first time? I am giving them till the end of the week with a response then I will dispute with CC.
This is the 2nd site on line I have had issues with ordering personal attire. Very discouraging.

2017-04-24

Terrible service. Never buy from here!

"5 days before my boudoir shoot, I find a skirt on this store that I would have loved to wear. It wasn't too expensive so I decided to fork out for the express delivery, states 1-2 day arrival. Also ordered a cheap top. The day before my shoot, no package. I chat with customer service who inform me there's a fine print of stating that delivery will occur 1-2 days after shipping, which could take up to 4 days to ship. 4 days. You have to be kidding. Not only do I receive my package late, but the skirt I originally forked the money out for wasn't even shipped to me! The product was highlighted on the paper invoice, and *discontinued item* was circled. No contact from the seller prior to shipping.
Inexcusable lack of service.
Lost 30 bucks to this crap retailer. Never. Again.

2017-04-12

Happy with the sale

"I ordered a bustier set and it was sized right and the quality was good. Nothing over the top fancy but I am happy with it. Shipping was OK. I didnt try out their returns."

2017-04-04

Horrible wish i could pick no stars

"I ordered 2 items in which neither fits...i pulled items out of package looked at it and just from looking could tell they were too little...items sizes are not correct on website...but i returned the items in original packaging i was told they were refunding my money...noe they are refusing to refund me for one item saying that it has pet hair and i dont have a pet and also if one item had pet hair how come the other item does not...asked for supervisor they claim none is on duty dont know when the person will be there and dont know the supervisor name...ive had to call everyday 1st to find out how to return second to inform them the item is back cause i tracked it then to get my refund and now im being told that if the supervisor dors not call back to call again...i spoke with nikki who doesnt know anything her answer to everything is i dont know....paid for two day shipoing item didnt come til 3 days...please do not shop here...u will regret it! "

2017-03-20

unbelievable lack of customer service

"I ordered 2 items, the second one did not look at all like it did online. I took it out of the package, looked at it, threw it on my bed, while I got the bag it came in to repack it to send back. I also packaged up the jewelry (free) and **** (free) and sent them back. Days later I got a refusal to return notice from them, and the answer was that it looked like I 'lightly wore' it, AND there were tiny white hairs on it. I explained I have a cat, and when I threw it on the bed, it probably picked up the cat hairs, but they said no, that it was COVERED in hair! I again explained about the cat and asked to at least get a credit to purchase something else, and they just kept saying it looked lightly worn and that i was covered in cat hair! I honestly wish I had found these reviews before I spent the money, because they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, even the supervisors. I am not asking for a refund, I am saying I will use their site again, but no deal! And it was the same line repeated over and over, like she was reading a paper! NEVER NEVER NEVER again will I ever order from here. There are plenty of other sites that sell better merchandise, for less money!!!!!!!!"

2017-03-14

Do not reccomend & terrible customer service

"Terrible experience. It took me forever to find exactly what I was looking for & got excited when I did. I placed the order (even with the understanding it takes a few days to ship out), waited 5 days & no tracking #. Emailed the company & they said they apologize & they would have a tracking # to me within 24 hours. They did not so I called the company and waited on hold for almost 30 minutes to talk to someone. They then informed me my order was on backorder but should be in the following week & if I hadn't received an email from them to contact them again. So I waited another week, emailed them and received no response. I then called again this morning and had to wait another 30 minutes (it's been a month now) and they inform me that it is still on backorder and should be in, in a few weeks. The lady was not polite. I canceled my order and will take my business else where. We live very far out of town, so I do a lot of my shopping online and I have never had an experience like this. I also wish I had read the reviews before I had bought. "

2017-02-26

SCAM!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM! THEY SELL ITEMS THEY DONT HAVE AND SENT MY ORDER TO SAUDIA ARABIA WHEN I THREATENED TO CONTACT VISA. order took 27 days to "process". If there was a ZERO option I would choose it!"

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!