Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2017-02-17

Above & Beyond

"First off, thank God I didn't see these reviews before I placed my order, holy cr@p!

But I didn't and I ordered from them and I'm glad that I did, and I'd even order from them again

I had been looking for a specific item for my wife for Valentines Day and found it at a few different sites for around $125 but then stumbled across it on the Spicy Lingerie site for $99 with a free gift and free shipping and decided to place the order. I received an order confirmation stating that my items would be shipping shortly and that I'd receive a tracking email when it did. The tracking email came a few days later and when I tracked the package it was logged in to USPS, picked up and then checked in to their local facility. There it sat for 4 days, from 2/7 through 2/10, in the Post Office there, without moving. I got worried and emailed Spicy. The next day my package was on the move and ultimately delivered on 2/13

I opened it up to check the items and while the outer bag stated the proper size (M), the actual item was a size XXL. Obviously, that wouldn't have fit my wife so I started freaking, it's the day before Valentine's Day and I have an item that would fit the both of us together. I called the company and after being on hold for 20 minutes even though the automated system kept saying I was the first caller in the queue some one finally answered. I calmly explained the situation and that my wife an I are going away this weekend (tonight) and could they replace with the proper item by the end of this week. They asked me to take a pic of the tags and send them via email. Before I even hung up I had an email from them recapping the call along with the pic request. I took and sent them the info and 10 minutes later another email arrived stating they were escalating and would get back to me asap

The next morning I had an email from them stating that in the interest of time (my trip this weekend) they were going to have the properly sized replacement sent directly from the manufacturer rather than from their warehouse and included a tracking number that showed the item already in route and halfway across the country already. At that point I asked what they wanted me to do with the incorrect sized item I was originally sent, they didn't even ask, I did, they were more concerned with getting me the right item than getting their own back. They finally sent me a free shipping label and I got it right to the Post Office for shipment

My replacement sized item arrived yesterday and it is hot as hell, I can't wait for my wife to wear it this weekend, gonna be one helluva trip!!

Thank you Spicy Lingerie, even though it was a manufacturer error that the packaging and sizing didn't match you guys fixed the error in no time flat, were very communicative and worried more about me getting my item than asking for your own back. I thank you and will definitely shop from you again

This review was modified by LuckyHubby on February 17 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-02-13

stay away from this place

"to keep it short... ordered merchandise for V-day .. it takes 4 to 5 days to process order...which you need to find in the fine print .... then paid for 2-3 day shipping for which if I had known that it takes that long to process your order then wouldn't of paid for 2 day shipping.... my advice go somewhere else that is more transparent about when you will get your merchandise.

They will never get my business again

This review was modified by thetime1234 on February 13 2017 03:30:01 PM

2017-02-09

Dont deserve a star

"Fraud, I called to check on my order. They send me a tracking pretending to have mail my things out in fact it was done separately. And when I inquired with them they send my order out incorrectly and did not express ship like I paid for very disappointed should have known it was too good to be ture Bullish."

This review was modified by reesanbaker on February 09 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-08

If there was a ZERO star rating, I'd give them it

"My first time ordering and I found an item that I loved and wanted for Valentine's Day. I placed the order. I was told AFTER I placed the order that there was a 2-4 business day processing time and I would receive an email confirming shipment. I heard nothing. I messaged an "agent" who then told me that the item was out of stock and it would be an additional 2-4 weeks. Not a big fan of this place right off the bat. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by kellietheis on February 08 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-21

#dontreadthereviews

"Don't listen to the reviews i did i got scared and tried to cancel my order however it had already shipped out im extremely happy with my order it got here today just keep in mind when u order this is the biggest lingrie store online so they have the cheapest and the nicest things on the web its worth it as long as you didn't buy anything obviously from China I ordered something i and its stunning I regret not being able to take a pic of it I definitely would recommend "

This review was modified by oliviaworkman16 on January 21 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

Terrible customer service

"Order an item from there for my girlfriend for Christmas. It came late, didn't fit so she sent it back to get a credit in order to get one the correct size. The refund was refused because "it looked worn" She had it for less than 2 minutes and now, after 5 dollars to get it sent back, she is stuck with a product that doesn't fit. I will never do business with them again."

This review was modified by de_watkins-11147 on January 12 2017 05:30:03 PM

2017-01-09

TERRIBLE!!!! Do not shop there!!!

"First time ordering from them, I will never order something from here again, wish I read the reviews before purchasing. Please order from somewhere else! I ordered my lingerie the 23rd of dec and paid for 2 Day shipping! Going on 3 weeks now... I called them about 5 days after my purchase and they said my order is still pending because they were closed on Christmas and Christmas Eve, which ok I understand but it's almost 3 weeks and it still hasn't shipped. I called them today and they said my order will be shipped tomorrow, and I told them I want the money i paid for shipping back and she said that I would get a email confirmation for my refund. I hope I get it but I doubt it. Lady was nice but not very cooperative. Please don't waste your money here."

2017-01-08

Amazing, Amazing

"I am writing this because I purchased several items from Spicy for my wife for Christmas. The experience could have been difficult had it not been for the helpful staff,they were extremely prompt to reply to all my e- mails as well.My wife received all the item's before Christmas, this in itself is commendable , since I am a last minute shopper.Also,I was reluctant to order on- line but it was a very good experience.Also,all items ordered was as advertised and of high quality. My wife was very happy with the purchases.I might add that no one knows I am writing this,this is the first time I have not written a review but this company deserves the accolades.

2017-01-05

Horrendous

"I was tricked into false advertising and received something different than what I ordered. When I contacted the store (the day I received my package), they said they would not refund me, violating their return policy. When I refuted this, they were persistent that I, the paying customer, was wrong. I will never be shopping here again. STEER CLEAR OF THIS CORRUPT COMPANY."

This review was modified by gabbyjavier on January 05 2017 08:58:29 PM

2016-12-15

"Very disappointed!!! Never got my order. Was writing to their costumer support but they have never gave me an answer!!!! "

This review was modified by Sandra303 on December 15 2016 05:43:56 PM

2016-10-17

Don't be fooled

"Was looking for something fun. Came across this website. Ordered 4 items, a little over 100.00 worth. Waited for it to arrive from Canada. So disappointed. Very cheap material and one size fits all is a child's small. I usually wear a size 6-8 / medium. What a waste of money and time. Buyer beware, do not waste your time or money!"

This review was modified by Rosiew01 on October 17 2016 10:38:21 AM

2016-09-14

Fuss and Muss for a Plus-sized Girl

"No muss, no fuss. It's not an uncommon expression to relay the feeling that "all's well, no trouble here." When it came to my dealings with SpicyLingerie.com however anything but that phrase could be applied.

As someone whom does a fair bit of shopping online I found their website clunky at best. At times it felt like navigating shark-infested waters while coated in chum might've been a far easier task. In spite of the perils I managed to find a few items that snagged my attention, sealed the deal, and waited a tolerable amount of time for them to arrive.

It wasn't unexpected that one of the sets I ordered did not fit at all, as there's always a risk of clothes being purchased online not fitting properly; thus began the long and agonizing journey to return said item. The website itself does not have a RMA, that is a return merchandise authorization, feature. Instead one must one again traverse the website to find their returns page, on which you'll discover a garbled jumble of tiny-text words listing all of their restrictions and regulations regarding a return. The key point of the return hinges on one downloading and printing .pdf form, after which one makes a detour to the post office to cough up a few dollars to ship the item and wait with baited breath for the processing center to decide if the condition of the item (only tried on once!) is acceptable for a return.

In my case, I was lucky that the returns department did choose to issue a refund for the item in question...but the joke was on me! I didn't receive the full amount! I dithered whether a measly three bucks was worth my time but my frugal side won out; after contacting the returns department via email to querry as to why this deficit existed, I'm informed it CLEARLY states on the website that all returns are subject to a $3.00 handling ("restocking") fee. I double-check: lo and behold, the stated fee IS there, buried in the detritus of words I mentioned earlier. "Clearly" indeed.

Needless to say, I will never shop with this company again. If I wasn't jumping through hoops, I was tangled with strings of bells and whistles; I'd have felt more welcome at the circus.

This review was modified by sanguinaire on September 14 2016 04:28:07 PM

2016-09-09

Great experience

"I placed my order August 30th without reading any reviews. When I did check, I saw so many negative comments that I thought I was in for a bad experience. I emailed customer service on September 2nd at 10:32am asking when I might expect my shipment. I received a reply the same day at 2:39pm saying that it was scheduled to ship shortly and I would receive a tracking number within 24 hours. At 4:34, I received the email with the tracking number. My order was delivered September 8th. It contained all of the items I had ordered plus a free pair of **** hose. They were true to size and good quality. I am happy with my experience."

2016-07-30

I should have read the reviews sooner!!!

"I never write bad reviews. Now I do! Do not purchase from here! I purchased a nighty for my wedding day and I received it with a broken belt loop. This thing was not cheap and I have no time to return it and get another one before the big day! It was definitely not worth what I paid, looks cheap and was just a poor decision to purchase from here! The belt is basically held together with a safety pin! What an embarrassment of a business! They should be ashamed of themselves! I am truly disgusted!"

2016-02-10

This Place is Terrible!!!!

"I first purchase some items in December of 2015 it took almost a month to receive items they always just send you one item and not the other never inform you of when next one will be shipped i thought maybe it was cause of Holidays but HELL NOOO!! i purchased again January 15,2016 did not receive order till 2/09/16 they only sent one of my items again and i had to wait for the other item i will never purchase anything from here again customer service is terrible i suggested to them that they need to inform us on line if this is not in stock so i would not be waiting for items i did like some of the items but service is poor and do not like that i have to wait close to a month to get my stuff So Never Again SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"

This review was modified by RosalalindaAlonzo on February 10 2016 11:07:32 AM

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!