• Spicy Lingerie

• Phone: 909-598-0588

Product & services pricing Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I placed an order (over 200 dollars) back in June. I received a receipt a day later and was told my order would be shipped. I waited and waited for it to arrive but nothing came. I then emailed staff multiple times, called the company repeatedly (I live in Australia so it was midnight my time trying to get through to them, and very costly!). No one wanted to answer my questions and when I was finally told that the item had not been shipped as a couple of the items were on back order. I was infuriated!! Why hadn't anyone made me aware of this weeks ago??

I need these costumes for work and therefore lost a lot of money because I was unable to complete shifts. I told staff this and they told me to choose replacement items and they would send my order immediately.

Reluctantly, I did. My order arrived today (7+ weeks after I originally placed it).. And it was MISSING two items! On the shipping notice it simply says, not shipped - back ordered. WTF WTF WTF!

Again no one bothered to inform me that these items were unavailable, or gave me the option to reselect. What is the worst thing about this is that these two items, were the replacement items for the ones I originally chose!!

Spicy Lingerie should be ashamed of it's staff and self as a company. Absolutely appalling customer service with no attempts to rectify their incompetency. Shame on you! I work in many nightclubs all over Australia and Europe and I will be sure to tell every single girl I meet to NEVER order anything from your disgraceful company again!

"This business has terrible customer service... I returned an item over a year ago and I am still trying to get my money back...... They tell me they can not refund my money just give me a store credit... I do not want a store credit I WANT MY MONEY BACK..... Over half of the items I ordered were destroyed after the first washing... They sell nothing but junk and when you return something they do not want to give you your money back......"

This review was modified by Melinda497 on July 15 2015 01:12:49 PM

"TERRIBLE PRODUCTS and CUSTOMER SERVICE I ordered three products, and two of them arrived damaged! The color of one item was completely different than described or shown online (it was neon pink). The mesh on these two items had holes and were torn. I called immediately to speak with a customer service representative, and was told I had to email pictures of the damaged items, and they would decide what I should do with the items. Needless to say, no one from Spicy Lingerie has EVER gotten back to me. I have called, emailed and mailed my damaged products back to them, and can not get a response from ANYONE at their company. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM SPICY LINGERIE! You will be throwing your money away, and they absolutely WILL NOT REPLACE, EXCHANGE OR REFUND your items!"

This review was modified by jamieth on July 12 2015 11:23:12 AM

"As informed in 2 different emails that my item shipped and 29 days later the order never shipped...contacted what passes for customer service and they said an refund would be issued. Im still waiting for that refund... today is 7 business days since the notice of pending refund. "

"I should have read the reviews on Spicy Lingerie before placing an order. However, I went ahead and placed an order depending on the guidelines of Google Shopping.
Spicy Lingerie said the product I ordered was in stock with 9 left. Once ordered, I received an email a week later stating that the product was on back order and that it could take 4-6 weeks before shipping it out. After placing a call to the Spicy Lingerie and making it known that they are violating Googles guidelines that products placed online MUST be in stock, they did not seem to be concerned that I would make a report of it to Google Merchant Center. I know the guidelines because I am an online merchant myself. I canceled my order and reported them to the Google Merchant Center. I suggest that if you have had a problem with Spicy Lingerie that you report them as well. Here is the link to make a report; https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/policy?hl=en&p=shop

This review was modified by chris5461 on May 11 2015 03:19:41 PM

"I just want to know why this site gets such bad reviews? I ordered from them and received an accurate tracking link and received my order in a little under two weeks. As for the products they are great quality especially for the price. I ordered a set that is 80$+ dollars on sites like Spurst or Yandy for 30$ and it is great. I will be ordering again from this site. They also send a free pair of panties and a cute little necklace. They have a large selection and prices are dead on."

This review was modified by kittykat69 on March 16 2015 11:58:52 AM

"this company is complete SHIT. they are thieves and i will continue to spread the word until they are out of business. reported to bbb. they are pure evil and complete morons. they never sent my product and just kept my money. unbelievable that they get away with this without any repercussions. "

"wish I had went to this web site before giving my money..... Reporting them to BBB... in the near future in will NEVER ORDER A THING FROM SPICY LINGERIE
GUYS... VERY DISPLEASED IN YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO TRACKING INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ME, CANCELED SOME ITEMS OUT OF MY ORDER, WAS NOT NOTIFIED... NEVER BEEN UPDATED ON SHIPING INFORMATION, YOUR AGENTS LIED ABOUT MY SHIPMENT TRACKING INFORMATION, CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF ITEMS NOT RECIEVED... AND I WILL BE LETTING EVERY SOCIAL NETWORK ABOUT YOUR SERVICES... NEVER AGAIN... LESSON LEARNED

This review was modified by Danyell1973 on February 24 2015 02:47:17 AM

"Never, ever again will I purchase anything here. I ordered something back in January. I ordered it for Valentine's Day. Of course it still isn't here. Supposedly, won't be shipping until March. I contacted the backorder department and there was no apology-no explanation-just "if you want to cancel let us know." I should have read the reviews here first. Thank goodness they haven't charged my card at this point. I wish there was somewhere else that I could get the exact item I want. I even found it on Amazon, but guess what? It ships from Spicy Lingerie. FML. "

"I don't understand why this website has such bad reviews. I placed an order on Monday Oct 20 and my package was here (Connecticut) by Wednesday Oct 22 (I payed the extra $8 to receive 2-3 day shipping- a very reasonable price for 2-3 day shipping also). After placing my order, I looked at reviews and all the problems seemed to be with customer service, my experience was flawless, my corset and costume both fit beautifully and are of great quality. Prices can be quite high but totally worth it. Also the packaging my costume arrived in, I ordered very fragile angel wings, and they were packed very securely in cardboard. I am very satisfied. Overall, my experience was great and I will definitely be coming back, and I warn all those reading these terrible reviews to take a chance, it'll be a sweet outcome."

This review was modified by Shannonnn on October 27 2014 02:51:25 PM

"Horrible customer service. Placed an order on Friday and had to call in two times the next week to determine the status, finding out the next Friday that it wouldn't ship for two more days. According to their website orders are supposed to ship out in 2-3 days with one day processing. Didn't come close so I cancelled the order. Will not purchase from them again. "

This review was modified by JCTech on October 24 2014 12:49:49 PM

"This is the second time that I have ordered lingerie from Spicy Lingerie. I forgot how bad my experience was the first time, hence the mistake in ordering the second time.

My first purchase was about 3 years ago. I ordered some lingerie and shoes for my wife. The shoes never arrived, and after about 3 months of waiting I finally got them to cancel the order. What a pain in the butt. My experience was so painful that I'm honestly shocked that I forgot and ordered from them again.

Their advertisements are so sexy and well done that after 3 years of receiving e-mail ads I must have forgotten how bad they treat customers and found some items to order again.

So, I placed an order for about 5 items of lingerie. Of course, the order sat around for a few days and they finally got around to shipping it after 4-5 business days. No big deal right?

The order finally arrived today. It is missing an item. The other 4 items are there, so at least I have 80% of my order. But the most expensive item, a $50 corset, is not included at all. The invoice does show that it didn't ship, but they did charge my credit card for this item. For the record: it is patently illegal to charge a credit card for items that weren't shipped. This is against the law!

So, I sent them an e-mail and await their response. I'll probably have to work with the credit card company an issue a charge back of some sort. I can't believe they charged me full price when they only sent a partial shipment. This company is terrible. I honestly can't believe they have such terrible customer service.

This review was modified by MyReviews5 on October 06 2014 03:53:19 PM

"I received my package quickly however after I tried it on I realized I needed a diffrent size. I emailed them the next morning and told them..their response was it has signs of use,which is not true. It didnt even fit to wear it and the other item was broken. Which I could not have known untill I opened it. Now I am being told that they cannot accept my return. The material is not of good quality either. So now I am stuck with something I can not even wear. Thanks Spicy Lingerie. I won't order from you ever again."

This review was modified by ShayHanna on July 03 2014 09:00:43 PM

"I ordered 4 items (a complete outfit) from Spicy Lingerie but they only shipped 2 of the items to me. I called to inquire about the missing items and was informed the items had been discontinued. I asked, "when were you going to notify me?" The rep said you should have received an email. Of course I didn't receive any notice. Prior to my delivery, I spoke with a Spicy Lingerie rep twice about my order, because they never sent me a confirmation email of my order and I called again to inquiry about delivery time. Each time, the rep reviewed my order and never mentioned they could not full-fill my order. Spicy Lingerie choose to deliver half the order, now I am stuck with half an outfit. They refused to reimburse me for return shipping. Basically, the inventory on their site is not current. They don't communicate with you if something occurs with your order. And they don't automatically send you a confirmation email regarding your order. Their return policy sucks...they are trying to keep your money for poor customer service. "

This review was modified by LadyGreen on July 02 2014 10:12:07 PM

"Disgusting service!
Item I bought was very badly made but this wasn't apparent until it was worn a few days after receipt. Company refused to accept merchandise as faulty stating that they have a 48 hr notice period. I am astounded they are allowed to trade if they refuse to take responsibility for their merchandise.
My advice = SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, DISAPPOINTMENT & FRUSTRATION BY AVOIDING THIS SELLER

This review was modified by HPhillips2014 on March 10 2014 09:15:30 AM

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!