Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-10-17

Don't be fooled

"Was looking for something fun. Came across this website. Ordered 4 items, a little over 100.00 worth. Waited for it to arrive from Canada. So disappointed. Very cheap material and one size fits all is a child's small. I usually wear a size 6-8 / medium. What a waste of money and time. Buyer beware, do not waste your time or money!"

This review was modified by Rosiew01 on October 17 2016 10:38:21 AM

2016-09-14

Fuss and Muss for a Plus-sized Girl

"No muss, no fuss. It's not an uncommon expression to relay the feeling that "all's well, no trouble here." When it came to my dealings with SpicyLingerie.com however anything but that phrase could be applied.

As someone whom does a fair bit of shopping online I found their website clunky at best. At times it felt like navigating shark-infested waters while coated in chum might've been a far easier task. In spite of the perils I managed to find a few items that snagged my attention, sealed the deal, and waited a tolerable amount of time for them to arrive.

It wasn't unexpected that one of the sets I ordered did not fit at all, as there's always a risk of clothes being purchased online not fitting properly; thus began the long and agonizing journey to return said item. The website itself does not have a RMA, that is a return merchandise authorization, feature. Instead one must one again traverse the website to find their returns page, on which you'll discover a garbled jumble of tiny-text words listing all of their restrictions and regulations regarding a return. The key point of the return hinges on one downloading and printing .pdf form, after which one makes a detour to the post office to cough up a few dollars to ship the item and wait with baited breath for the processing center to decide if the condition of the item (only tried on once!) is acceptable for a return.

In my case, I was lucky that the returns department did choose to issue a refund for the item in question...but the joke was on me! I didn't receive the full amount! I dithered whether a measly three bucks was worth my time but my frugal side won out; after contacting the returns department via email to querry as to why this deficit existed, I'm informed it CLEARLY states on the website that all returns are subject to a $3.00 handling ("restocking") fee. I double-check: lo and behold, the stated fee IS there, buried in the detritus of words I mentioned earlier. "Clearly" indeed.

Needless to say, I will never shop with this company again. If I wasn't jumping through hoops, I was tangled with strings of bells and whistles; I'd have felt more welcome at the circus.

This review was modified by sanguinaire on September 14 2016 04:28:07 PM

2016-09-09

Great experience

"I placed my order August 30th without reading any reviews. When I did check, I saw so many negative comments that I thought I was in for a bad experience. I emailed customer service on September 2nd at 10:32am asking when I might expect my shipment. I received a reply the same day at 2:39pm saying that it was scheduled to ship shortly and I would receive a tracking number within 24 hours. At 4:34, I received the email with the tracking number. My order was delivered September 8th. It contained all of the items I had ordered plus a free pair of **** hose. They were true to size and good quality. I am happy with my experience."

2016-07-30

I should have read the reviews sooner!!!

"I never write bad reviews. Now I do! Do not purchase from here! I purchased a nighty for my wedding day and I received it with a broken belt loop. This thing was not cheap and I have no time to return it and get another one before the big day! It was definitely not worth what I paid, looks cheap and was just a poor decision to purchase from here! The belt is basically held together with a safety pin! What an embarrassment of a business! They should be ashamed of themselves! I am truly disgusted!"

2016-02-10

This Place is Terrible!!!!

"I first purchase some items in December of 2015 it took almost a month to receive items they always just send you one item and not the other never inform you of when next one will be shipped i thought maybe it was cause of Holidays but HELL NOOO!! i purchased again January 15,2016 did not receive order till 2/09/16 they only sent one of my items again and i had to wait for the other item i will never purchase anything from here again customer service is terrible i suggested to them that they need to inform us on line if this is not in stock so i would not be waiting for items i did like some of the items but service is poor and do not like that i have to wait close to a month to get my stuff So Never Again SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"

This review was modified by RosalalindaAlonzo on February 10 2016 11:07:32 AM

2016-02-03

Returns is a hassle

"I had excellent service as far as ordering and receiving the item. However returning the item is the biggest hassle ever. Never again "

This review was modified by rnnurse13 on February 03 2016 12:59:44 PM

2015-12-10

"Wanted a gift for my wife's birthday. Made the order with Spicy Lingerie and paid for 2-3 day priority shipping.......two days later I called their customer service because the order had not even been processed and was told it would be another two days until it shipped."

This review was modified by Tkmangan on December 10 2015 03:39:01 PM

2015-11-18

"I have made three orders from this website and none of them have gone smoothly. The thing they do not tell you is that it may take several days/weeks for them to actually ship it! Then when you get it some of the order may or may not be there. The first order I got for my wife took two weeks. I then saved it for another two weeks as a special gift. When she put it on...two of the three items I bought were either broken (zipper) or un wearable. When I contacted them back they said "sorry, we have a 48 hour return policy."

Needless to say the other two times I purchased didn't go much better. I'm still waiting for a garment I purchased over a month ago.

The stuff is sexy, but not well made and you have to wait for it.

This review was modified by bgarver04 on November 18 2015 03:18:08 PM

2015-11-13

"I ordered something almost two months ago. 7 days after I ordered it, it said it shipped and was delivered. It still isn't here. I got an email today again saying its shipped but we'll see about that. I emailed saying I just wanted a return about 2 weeks ago but no one answered. I doubt my order will ever come it. But either way this is bullshit and I would never recommend ordering from here. "

This review was modified by kpprob on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-28

"Fast delivery awesome stuff love my new corsets "

2015-10-28

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! My "friend" worked for this company and walked out because this company has no moral or ethics. All they do is lie to their customers all day. They have very little in stock inventory, when you place an order, they have to get it in from the manufacture, which can take up to a week, then they will send you your stuff. If you pay for expedited shipping, don't expect it any time soon. The instock stuff that they do carry is chinese made crap, and a lot of the items have a foul smell. if you have to return an item, it will take weeks for them to process it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!"

2015-10-27

"Got my order in time and got a free handbag Call first to verify sizing and the rep was very helpful ! I will shop again "

2015-10-16

"This is the poster child of everything bad about internet shopping.

1. Very slow to process an order. A couple of weeks
2. Products are meant for twiggy ... one size fits all fits anorexic only
3. When you return it 14 days to acknowledge... I sent Priority mail so I know when they received it.
4. Part of the order was a "costume." They would not refund it. In there "return policy" it is stated that store credit only. But that is NOWHERE on the pages that you order from.
5. A business run by shady policies.. not by people.
6. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!

2015-08-18

"I placed an order (over 200 dollars) back in June. I received a receipt a day later and was told my order would be shipped. I waited and waited for it to arrive but nothing came. I then emailed staff multiple times, called the company repeatedly (I live in Australia so it was midnight my time trying to get through to them, and very costly!). No one wanted to answer my questions and when I was finally told that the item had not been shipped as a couple of the items were on back order. I was infuriated!! Why hadn't anyone made me aware of this weeks ago??

I need these costumes for work and therefore lost a lot of money because I was unable to complete shifts. I told staff this and they told me to choose replacement items and they would send my order immediately.

Reluctantly, I did. My order arrived today (7+ weeks after I originally placed it).. And it was MISSING two items! On the shipping notice it simply says, not shipped - back ordered. WTF WTF WTF!

Again no one bothered to inform me that these items were unavailable, or gave me the option to reselect. What is the worst thing about this is that these two items, were the replacement items for the ones I originally chose!!

Spicy Lingerie should be ashamed of it's staff and self as a company. Absolutely appalling customer service with no attempts to rectify their incompetency. Shame on you! I work in many nightclubs all over Australia and Europe and I will be sure to tell every single girl I meet to NEVER order anything from your disgraceful company again!

2015-07-15

"This business has terrible customer service... I returned an item over a year ago and I am still trying to get my money back...... They tell me they can not refund my money just give me a store credit... I do not want a store credit I WANT MY MONEY BACK..... Over half of the items I ordered were destroyed after the first washing... They sell nothing but junk and when you return something they do not want to give you your money back......"

This review was modified by Melinda497 on July 15 2015 01:12:49 PM

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!